destiny limited edition back in stock on amazon

Have these pre-orders from Amazon: PS3 ghost, xbox 360 ghost, and PS4 LE.
Will sell by paypal for slightly more than MSRP. PM me your offers.

Have these pre-orders from Amazon: PS3 ghost, xbox 360 ghost, and PS4 LE.
Will sell by paypal for slightly more than MSRP. PM me your offers.
My understanding from most of the people here is this is a thread to help each other out. Not rip them off for your profit. I have a PS3 Ghost coming from Amazon. Would prefer to trade for a PS4 Ghost. I don't need more.

I have the PS4 Ghost edition pre-ordered from Gamestop, but would much prefer to put my order in with Amazon. I don't want to wait for Gamestop's free shipping, so I put in 1-day shipping for 14 bucks. Rather not pay that, but I will to get my hands on the Ghost edition.

I have the PS4 Ghost edition pre-ordered from Gamestop, but would much prefer to put my order in with Amazon. I don't want to wait for Gamestop's free shipping, so I put in 1-day shipping for 14 bucks. Rather not pay that, but I will to get my hands on the Ghost edition.
I haven't had any luck finding the PS4 Ghost edition from any stores. Debating if I'll just keep the PS3 Ghost edition.

Yeah not much profit in Ebay now it seems, gives me hope that Best Buy may restock.  As is I have PS4 and Xbone Ghost and PS4 Limited Editions on Pre-order at Amazon.  May cancel all of them to get the vanilla copy at BB and just buy the DLC later.

Thanks OP got it for $50 because of some Promo code that was added to my cart for some reason :D!
Quick question if GameStop runs out of xbox limited editions are they gonna give us those dumb gift cards in return like best buy by any chance?
Please message me back MPNY thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question if GameStop runs out of xbox limited editions are they gonna give us those dumb gift cards in return like best buy by any chance?
Please message me back MPNY thanks.
NO CHANCE! Don't even consider it, there is no way GS will give out $50 gift cards. Customer service of the most basic level is lost at this company, and has no chance of ever being found. Just hope and pray your order arrives, as that is your only option from them.

They were getting top dollar because the 1st wave sold out, and suppliers canceled a lot of preorders.

Now that we got a replenishment - the 2nd wave is just over flooding the ebay market.

It's hard to actually see how rare/valuable they actually will be, but it looks like as of right now - you will only end up coming out even if you flip. There is a very slight chance of the value going up by release day... but not by much. There probably will be a 3rd wave of replenishment soon. The more I think about it - the more I agree that the scarcity is just a marketing ploy.

Who knows perhaps after release - the prices might skyrocket if they are actually rare.

not sure what the hell you are talking about, ghost editions for ps4 are still going for $250-350 and it cost $150.  thats hardly coming out even.  yes, limited editions are only selling for $140-160 so thats not much of a profit after fees, and not worth the effort imo.

I'm not gonna bother ebaying my ps4 ghost since the chance of a scam is really high - buyer claims never got package or wrong package, very little you can do about it if you dropship from amazon, I'd rather play the game then repackage and ship it out on 9/9 - but I think if you wanna make an easy $100-200 you can flip the ghost edition no problem on ebay/craigslist.  if you sold your item before august 9th then the buyer can claim it didn't come within 30 days of payment even after they receive it, and ebay will usually side with them.

I don't think trying to hold onto it for holiday season and selling then is gonna be a big moneymaker, but who knows maybe it'll be a super hot game and little Timmy will beg his mommy for the dinklage-bot.  seems unlikely.

not sure what the hell you are talking about, ghost editions for ps4 are still going for $250-350 and it cost $150. thats hardly coming out even. yes, limited editions are only selling for $140-160 so thats not much of a profit after fees, and not worth the effort imo.

I'm not gonna bother ebaying my ps4 ghost since the chance of a scam is really high - buyer claims never got package or wrong package, very little you can do about it if you dropship from amazon, I'd rather play the game then repackage and ship it out on 9/9 - but I think if you wanna make an easy $100-200 you can flip the ghost edition no problem on ebay/craigslist. if you sold your item before august 9th then the buyer can claim it didn't come within 30 days of payment even after they receive it, and ebay will usually side with them.

I don't think trying to hold onto it for holiday season and selling then is gonna be a big moneymaker, but who knows maybe it'll be a super hot game and little Timmy will beg his mommy for the dinklage-bot. seems unlikely.
You don't eBay much do you? The "Resolution Center" is your friend.

not sure what the hell you are talking about, ghost editions for ps4 are still going for $250-350 and it cost $150. thats hardly coming out even. yes, limited editions are only selling for $140-160 so thats not much of a profit after fees, and not worth the effort imo.

I'm not gonna bother ebaying my ps4 ghost since the chance of a scam is really high - buyer claims never got package or wrong package, very little you can do about it if you dropship from amazon, I'd rather play the game then repackage and ship it out on 9/9 - but I think if you wanna make an easy $100-200 you can flip the ghost edition no problem on ebay/craigslist. if you sold your item before august 9th then the buyer can claim it didn't come within 30 days of payment even after they receive it, and ebay will usually side with them.

I don't think trying to hold onto it for holiday season and selling then is gonna be a big moneymaker, but who knows maybe it'll be a super hot game and little Timmy will beg his mommy for the dinklage-bot. seems unlikely.
Besides fees eBay will probably get you the most money. Just remember to make them pay for insurance and always ship USPS priority or some similar shipping service where you can get fast shipping and a tracking number.

Besides fees eBay will probably get you the most money. Just remember to make them pay for insurance and always ship USPS priority or some similar shipping service where you can get fast shipping and a tracking number.
+1

As long as you have delivery confirmation, you're fine. If you have record (tracking number) that an item was delivered by the carrier and a buyer opens a case, you'll be protected. If you do lose the case, appeal it or call eBay directly and inquire about it. Sames goes with disputes opened on PayPal. DC will save your ass, EVERY time.

Some people on here are talking like every retailer all of a sudden had these back up. I have only noticed amazon having "more" for pre order but that has become typical with them.

Some people on here are talking like every retailer all of a sudden had these back up. I have only noticed amazon having "more" for pre order but that has become typical with them.
A second wave came through... and it seems like every order from that second wave went up on eBay. Give it a few weeks and the price will likely climb back up... as long as Bungie doesn't ship another batch.

Worst case scenario.... sell the items within the Ghost/Limited editions separately. That Ghost thing will fetch a lot of money by itself! ;)

A second wave came through... and it seems like every order from that second wave went up on eBay. Give it a few weeks and the price will likely climb back up... as long as Bungie doesn't ship another batch.

Worst case scenario.... sell the items within the Ghost/Limited editions separately. That Ghost thing will fetch a lot of money by itself! ;)
Oh I'm not selling mine. I ordered mine because I like collecting certain things and think the ghost edition is cool to have. But like I said I haven't seen a restock from best buy or GameStop only from amazon.

Do you think the price will go up for all Ghost editions if they stay rare or just the new generation? I have a PS3 version ordered from Amazon but would gladly trade/sell it for a PS4 version instead.

Do you think the price will go up for all Ghost editions if they stay rare or just the new generation? I have a PS3 version ordered from Amazon but would gladly trade/sell it for a PS4 version instead.
all ghost editions will go up in price , if it stays rare. the ps4/xbox one will be worth the most in that case.

I feel that it's more likely this game pulls a Titanfall and everyone's sick of it by Christmas. Probably not to that same extreme but certainly the hype cycle will be long over by then.

I'd strike while the iron is hot.

Anybody know the easiest way to find the PS4 Ghost edition?
If money is not an issue, I would try Ebay. Otherwise, I would PM some of the CAGs on here who have stated that they "may" keep them in case they will change their minds later on to then let you have first dibs. I'm sure someone here will be able to help a fellow CAG member out. Good luck!

They were getting top dollar because the 1st wave sold out, and suppliers canceled a lot of preorders.

Now that we got a replenishment - the 2nd wave is just over flooding the ebay market.

It's hard to actually see how rare/valuable they actually will be, but it looks like as of right now - you will only end up coming out even if you flip. There is a very slight chance of the value going up by release day... but not by much. There probably will be a 3rd wave of replenishment soon. The more I think about it - the more I agree that the scarcity is just a marketing ploy.

Who knows perhaps after release - the prices might skyrocket if they are actually rare.
What was the last game or game related item to hold the amount of value that is causing all these resalers to rush out and preorder every game with a CE or LE? (Serious question btw) I don't think people understand how much we as consumers drive the market. I missed out on the Destiny LE and COD: Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro bundle because resalers are trying to run the price up. As of late, I can't remember a game that was limited once it came out. So in fact, it seems as if resalers are only taking away day one access for other gamers. Just my perspective.

What was the last game or game related item to hold the amount of value that is causing all these resalers to rush out and preorder every game with a CE or LE? (Serious question btw) I don't think people understand how much we as consumers drive the market. I missed out on the Destiny LE and COD: Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro bundle because resalers are trying to run the price up. As of late, I can't remember a game that was limited once it came out. So in fact, it seems as if resalers are only taking away day one access for other gamers. Just my perspective.
We just have to hope there are more smart then stupid people out there and eventually these resellers realize they aren't making enough to keep doing it on these bigger releases.

We just have to hope there are more smart then stupid people out there and eventually these resellers realize they aren't making enough to keep doing it on these bigger releases.

Now that we got a replenishment - the 2nd wave is just over flooding the ebay market.

It's hard to actually see how rare/valuable they actually will be, but it looks like as of right now - you will only end up coming out even if you flip. There is a very slight chance of the value going up by release day... but not by much. There probably will be a 3rd wave of replenishment soon. The more I think about it - the more I agree that the scarcity is just a marketing ploy.

Now that prices have gone down on Ebay, there will probably be more cancellations, which will lead to more "restocks" at retailers, which will lead to further drops in price on Ebay, and the cycle will likely continue. I'd actually be surprised if there is still a significant secondary market premium on these come launch day.

If they are truly rare, they'll go up in price again after release, but what I said above is what I predict will happen during the rest of the pre-release phase.

Bungie lied every time they said the ce for the halo games would be super limited and so many people got pissed but they kept buying the next super rare ce to get taken again. So do not believe bungie maybe they want a better fan base on ps they will be really rare but i cant do it again.

I wanted the toy only lol

I'm not going to hold my breath on that one. Lol. I just don't understand how they don't realize that the companies making these games are trying to make the max amount of profit possible off their product, thus they make way more than is in demand. Most consumers now a days know to shop around and are patient enough to wait. Even the PS4 and XBox One were only off of the shelf for a really short period of time at launch. I just don't see the demand for resalers. I guess some of them must make money or they really enjoy wasting it.

I can't see why this limited edition garners more attention than seemingly everything else combined, as this is the hardest to get but doesn't seem to offer any more value than most limited edition games.. Seems just like a manufactured hype for demand; intentional holding back of stock, etc.

Odds are a few will pop up when amazon charges before shipping. Someone's bound to forget to leave funds in their account. lol

I'm not going to hold my breath on that one. Lol. I just don't understand how they don't realize that the companies making these games are trying to make the max amount of profit possible off their product, thus they make way more than is in demand. Most consumers now a days know to shop around and are patient enough to wait. Even the PS4 and XBox One were only off of the shelf for a really short period of time at launch. I just don't see the demand for resalers. I guess some of them must make money or they really enjoy wasting it.
The only stuff I buy from resellers are truly limited items or stuff that is now OOP. Examples are movie steelbooks like the 4,000 print runs of the Disney classics that were made in the UK. But even then I draw a line on how much I will spend.

If money is not an issue, I would try Ebay. Otherwise, I would PM some of the CAGs on here who have stated that they "may" keep them in case they will change their minds later on to then let you have first dibs. I'm sure someone here will be able to help a fellow CAG member out. Good luck!
Money has never not been an issue..lol. I would gladly trade my PS3 Ghost for a PS4 Ghost or purchase it from someone looking to cancel a preorder. Mine is coming from Amazon.

AHHHHH   I got one.   What happened to the free release day thing they had?   As much as I backed off limited and collectors I got sucked in. LOL  Bought the xbox one

Important messages about items in your Cart:
We're sorry. The item Destiny Limited Edition - PlayStation 4 is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

Bummer, thanks for posting it was available.

Important messages about items in your Cart:

We're sorry. The item Destiny Limited Edition - PlayStation 4 is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

Bummer, thanks for posting it was available.
PS4 Out of stock.. X1 Still there.

Thanks, I was able to order a PS4 version. I wish I could of got it from BBY but this is good enough. Going to use my GS credit to purchase Amazon gift cards to pay for it :)

was anyone able to get the destiny LE on ps4? i must have just missed it
Man. That was fast. I just saw it available as I was typing a message a few minutes ago. I'll come back in-stock.

If you don't have to have a physical copy, and just wanted the 2 DLCs, the digital version is always available and for $10 less.

bread's done
Back