Destiny (PS3/PS4) Official Thread

How many 1st bloods does it take to complete a first blood bounty. Ive done it 5 times now and the bounty is still stuck at 2 of 3. fuck this game. Wasted over an hour on this bullshit and the bounty is fucking broken. NEVER EVER EVER picking this fucking bounty up again.

EDIT: Just got my 6TH first blood and the bounty didnt pop! I did this bounty TWICE and its still sitting at 2/3.

Last edited by a moderator:
First blood is only at the beginning of a match. What game mode were you playing?

Also im testing my new internet connection with a late night stream to see if I lag.

First blood is only at the beginning of a match. What game mode were you playing?

Also im testing my new internet connection with a late night stream to see if I lag.
I tried rumble, doubles mainly because it would be easier than clash or control i thought. But yeah all these were done at the start of the match. It awarded me the first blood medal but not the bounty.

I tried rumble, doubles mainly because it would be easier than clash or control i thought. But yeah all these were done at the start of the match. It awarded me the first blood medal but not the bounty.
Ive never had a problem with the bounty. I will say that rumble, trials, and skirmish are the easiest to get first bloods. Especially trials.

Gotta love the matchmaking system. I was bored so I decided to play 5 games of Clash and 5 games of Control for the bounties. I averaged about a 1.4 k/d and only finished under 1 once. The only win I got was in a game that I joined in progress on a team that was up 12000-8000. There were a couple close ones, but I lost the other 9. The best had to be a game of clash where I went 16-4, two teammates went 19-11, one went 18-17, and the other 2 managed to combine to go 8-34.

Got kicked out of the Tower and this popped up:

lxjE8UR.jpg

I'm sad I didn't win.

I need some players for raids. I don't have hardly anyone on my friends list that plays the game. I am a level 28 and have both expansions, but haven't even completed 1st one because of not being able to use matchmaking for these things. Anyone want to add me that would be down for some raids or any higher level non matchmaking stuff, send me a message saying CAG my psn is the same as my name here blume3.

Some dude yesterday sent me a message after I had a bad game that just said "Nice .57 kd scrub lol"

1. My team still won

2. He had a 0.89

Wtf?
Seems more dumb@sses are starting to join Destiny, which can be good since our K/D goes up, bad because you get used to seeing these a-holes around so much that when you get another good opposing team you get caught of guard. Best messages are people complaining that you are using X or Y gun, then you change the gun, then they complain you are now using X or Y so you use a blue/green gun, then they just don't complain :whistle2:

So far I have about 30 salvage wins this week, but man am I starting to get burnt out. I'm at 59 total and I'm really hoping to get to 65 before the end of the day. That would leave me with 35 and hopefully I could finish those off the next time it comes up.

That's 30 wins in a week with a lot of time wasted starting and quitting games where I'd join on a team down by 2000+ points. And those are also wins where I'm usually the best player on the team. So I'm thinking if we get some skirmish nights going next week, people who are better than me can definitely pull us to a bunch of wins.

I need some players for raids. I don't have hardly anyone on my friends list that plays the game. I am a level 28 and have both expansions, but haven't even completed 1st one because of not being able to use matchmaking for these things. Anyone want to add me that would be down for some raids or any higher level non matchmaking stuff, send me a message saying CAG my psn is the same as my name here blume3.
I dont understand how you are still 28...you can buy higher light gear from the tower right now.

Just play the game and you will get drops of better gear...I was 29 when the first expansion came out and played the story missions fine alone. You cant level up if you dont play at all...or you can wait till next month and it will be even easier since they are simplifying everything so you can still level to 40 by doing any activity you want and never have to raid for anything except special gear.

So far I have about 30 salvage wins this week, but man am I starting to get burnt out. I'm at 59 total and I'm really hoping to get to 65 before the end of the day. That would leave me with 35 and hopefully I could finish those off the next time it comes up.

That's 30 wins in a week with a lot of time wasted starting and quitting games where I'd join on a team down by 2000+ points. And those are also wins where I'm usually the best player on the team. So I'm thinking if we get some skirmish nights going next week, people who are better than me can definitely pull us to a bunch of wins.
I dont know how you guys force yourself to do stuff for virtual cards and a score that is always going to be increasing...

I had to force myself to look up two chests and go find them on patrol to get an emblem. I almost didnt do it.

I dont know how you guys force yourself to do stuff for virtual cards and a score that is always going to be increasing...

I had to force myself to look up two chests and go find them on patrol to get an emblem. I almost didnt do it.
Haha I'm there with you. Finding the chests was painful, and now I have to go and find the ghosts (tough I only need 15 for the trophy)

I just finished killing Ogres and Hyrdas the other day for a +10. I still don't understand the Grimoire card scores. It would be cool if they actually did something for us.

I was able to complete the First Blood bounty yesterday within my first four Clash matches. I'm surprised to see it's not working for some.

Man, second week in a row with Xur selling nothing I need. I don't even need an engram since I have all 8 exotic chest pieces in the game.
Congrats you have graduated from filthy casual.

But look at the numbers ... they're constantly increasing.

Well I'm 3635 now so I'm pretty fucking awesome. Scrubs.
Awesome at jumping through hoops. When you get them all you should get a card called "bungie's bitch 5pts".

I only know my score is over 3k...hey did they announce how many the new max score will be with the expansion? I imagine its a shitload since its so much new content.

I will never get the ghost finding trophy unless they keep adding in easy to find ghosts.

Im unfamiliar with the term...does it mean whoever has the highest score gets to be the bottom bitch or does it mean whoever is the least bungies bitch has to be the bottom bitch and its bad to be the bottom bitch? 

I keep playing and am addicted somewhat but I only do things I enjoy either for the relaxing fun or the challenge.

I just noticed something. Apparently if you delete a character, you lose record of whatever medals you had with that character. I had a bunch that I got with my old hunter, like an Unbroken, Bulletproof for Trials, and a few other trials medals. Now they're all gone since I deleted that one. Lame.

Jhill, hopefully you had a better time in trials after I left. fuck I hate trials so much. It's just constant green screen from thorn.
We got to 6 wins with the mercy and 2 win still unused. We lost 1 game 5-4 after my teammates both panic supered and died when we were up 4-3. We won the next 1 and then we got absolutely wrecked by a team of 3 insanely good blade dancers after we went and got the 2 win buff.

Just went to my postmaster and saw 3 special order packages and each one had 3 strange coins in them. odd.

Edit: I think i got them from signing up for bungie newsletter.

SON OF A CRYPTARCH! I leveled up the Cryptarch up so i only needed 1 engram to level him up after TTK comes out and i accidentally turned in an engram. So mad right now. Now i have to level him up again. :(

Langdon- still need a third? I'd be willing to do it if the timing is right.

7th- you have so much time left before TTK. Still over 3 weeks away.

I finished my 3rd Crota HM solo with my Titan in as many weeks and I received the Word of Crota yesterday. 

1st week - nothing

2nd week - Fang of Ir Yut

3rd week - Word of Crota

Next week - ? Come on CRUX!

So far with my soloing project on both Crota modes every weapon has dropped in succession with no duplicates from killing Crota. Abyss and Oversoul seem to drop with regularity though. After receiving one of everything Black Hammer was the first repeat that dropped this week for my Hunter. I just thought it was kind of interesting to see that by soloing Crota the drop rate seems to be normalized when compared to killing Crota in a group. Maybe it's a complete anomaly but still interesting.

7th- you have so much time left before TTK. Still over 3 weeks away.
WIth Gears UE coming out Tuesday, im guessing i wont be playing much of Destiny, probably only on tuesdays until TTK comes out. Im trying to get all this done before then. Ill just wear the 3rd faction class item to do random things so i dont level up anything important.

SON OF A CRYPTARCH! I leveled up the Cryptarch up so i only needed 1 engram to level him up after TTK comes out and i accidentally turned in an engram. So mad right now. Now i have to level him up again. :(
I did that with my Dead Orbit rank for my Hunter. I have the Cryptarch to within one engram and avoiding going to him like the plague. Once I get DO close, I switching it over to another faction. Going to try and get of my factions/vanguard/crucible/Cryptarch close to leveling. Would be nice to start off with some new weapons/armor in TTK.

bread's done
Back