Diablo III Switch - $17 at Walmart

I may have an extra of each. Gotta wait till the gf wakes up to make sure she doesnt want the 2nd doom copy. I've got a 3rd diablo so 1 extra of that

Both Walmart’s in my area were empty. Got a DOOM if anyone wants to trade or is selling an extra. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Stopped at two Walmarts this morning and turned up nothing, however I really only have interest in reselling or trading them and what usually happens in these situations is that the resale price quickly tanks so it’s not even worth it for that

Grabbed 5 copies.

Pro-Tip: The stores that say "out of stock" and actually having a listing for your store most likely have copies. If there is no listing at all, likely none.

Sadly my Walmart was sold out, if this is still live I might hit up some of the other locations.  Not mad either way, I've spent too much the past couple of days on videogames.

Our Walmart was beat. Car died in the parking lot and I'm waiting for my uncle to come jump us. I guess not checking another Walmart.

If anyone has extras and is feeling the Xmas spirit hmu. Thanks.

I went to get Doom for $12 at my local walmart, since the app said Diablo was out of stock, but they had one left, so I was able to get it for $17

I have a sealed copy of Mario Tennis Aces that I would trade for Diablo and Doom, if anyone is interested.
Anyone will to part with an extra copy of Diablo?
Both Walmart’s in my area were empty. Got a DOOM if anyone wants to trade or is selling an extra. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If anyone has an extra diablo, I'll pay $20+ shipping
I am interested in a Diablo for the Switch as well if anyone had an extra copy to sell.
Same Here!
Our Walmart was beat. Car died in the parking lot and I'm waiting for my uncle to come jump us. I guess not checking another Walmart.

If anyone has extras and is feeling the Xmas spirit hmu. Thanks.
[attachment=31348:62CB36F0-7B86-45E4-B944-EF0C29F47A54.jpeg]

I have a new copy of doom for the switch, if someone has an extra copy of diablo III for the switch  and wants doom pm me maybe we can work something out. 

Even for the thrill of the deal I can’t bring myself to buy Doom since I already own it on Xbox One. Is there any reason, besides portability?

Thanks for the heads up! My walmart had 2 copies of diablo so i got them all. 1 for me and 1 for a friend.

Thanks for the heads up! Waltz in to Walmart at 9am Friday and grabbed Diablo 3 and doom for $31 after tax. They had several copies of each in Owasso Oklahoma store.

For once, I’m fortunate to be at my in-laws in the middle of nowhere on Black Friday. The Walmart near them still had two copies of Diablo at 11 AM. I only grabbed one - Perhaps the last will make someone else’s day!

I'm beginning to think this wasn't a price mistake. They've had more than enough time to correct it if it was.  My local Walmart has embraced it and actually put a little sign in the case under each game showing they are on sale.

Went to three different Walmarts, both at opening on Thanksgiving and morning of BF. No Diablos, no Dooms. I think people grabbed them earlier on Thanksgiving day or something. So kudos to those who go in on them.

I was able to grab the last copy of Doom, thank you for the heads up :) They were out of Diablo, but I haven't played Doom yet so this is a great price.

Didn't think I'd find Diablo at my nearby WalMart, but I went to check anyway. Store was a shambles from all the early-morning shoppers, and non Diablo 3 for the Switch. But I was in and out in under 5 minutes, so not too much of a burden on me to check.

I got a copy and will play it this weekend but if anyone wants to trade their copy of Pokémon let’s go eevee or pikachu, let’s do it.

Grabbed Doom about a half hour ago. They still had some Diablo as well. No sign on either. The discounted Xbox games were pretty much gone, lots of PS4 stuff left.

Grabbed Doom at the Hayward, WI Walmart around 1pm today (black friday). No spot for Diablo III so not sure if they even carried it. Bit bummed since that's what I really wanted. Another guy was looking at Switch games so I let him in on the deal for Doom, he was super excited. We got the last two copies.

Safe to assume there is no restocking going on this weekend? My Walmart didn't have Diablo but I'd go back to check if people thought more will be put out.

I'm beginning to think this wasn't a price mistake. They've had more than enough time to correct it if it was. My local Walmart has embraced it and actually put a little sign in the case under each game showing they are on sale.
I think it might have been a happy mistake because they didn't have a huge amount of stock but it drove in-store traffic. I wasn't planning on doing any BF purchases at Walmart, but this got me in the store and I bought $250 worth of stuff beyond diablo/doom. Walmart makes a lot more money of in-store buyers. Only Walmart knows if this was good or bad because they have to be losing money on each copy they sell. The real winner is Nintendo, Blizzard, and Bethesda since it will probably drive a restock.

Thanks again OP for the heads up. I was able to snag a copy of Diablo 3 and doom earlier today. I also managed to get pokken and xenoblade chronicles 2 out of the case for the sale price.

Man Lucky the few that got diablo 3. When I first went to Walmart as soon as I saw this in the afternoon, they only had doom. I regret not getting it. And trading it with someone for the diablo 3

My Walmart didn't carry it. If anyone wants to trade, I have a Xbox ocean shadow blue Xbox one controller (used pick up at Target awhile ago) for their doom and diablo 3 switch games.

I already have both on Xbox one, but got a switch and would to have.

Also, anyone play Mario rabbids game? Is that a recommend? Just picked up Mario Odyssey and Mario kart.

I'm still debating on wild guns reloaded. Is that game good with replayability? Kinda reminds me of sunset riders arcade.

The app is back to showing full price for Diablo and Doom, I wonder if this is dead.[/quote]

FYI, i picked up 4 of Doom and Diablo for the prices. None of them showed the price deal online. Only when i got to the stores and scanned in store did it show the sale price.
I believe you have to go to the store to get the deal from the POS.

bread's done
Back