DJ Hero Turntable Case and Stand $4.99 + tax w/FS at Best Buy

Ordered 1 for in store pickup (already ready for pickup).

I got one free earlier this week with the $55 DJ Hero 2 bundle ... I already had 2 controllers (now making it 3 controllers).

The issue I ran into is as previously noted ... the cases that are left a dinged up and on some the leather wrap on the outside is coming free from the case. I looked thru what they had in store when I picked my previous one up, not the best selection.

In for 3. Returning the one I got with the DJ Hero 2 Bundle. Cheaper to just get from Amazon/wait.

Hopefully this will be a good stand for my minikorg. For $5, I'm willing to take the plunge. Thanks for the tip!

In the picture it seems to have the word "Renegade" printed on it. Is it the same case they used for the original DJ Hero Renegade Edition?

LOL at people getting like 3 or 4 of these. Hopefully you are giving them away as gift, and not just because it's cheap so you want to stock up to fill up your house.

[quote name='miriamleo']LOL at people getting like 3 or 4 of these. Hopefully you are giving them away as gift, and not just because it's cheap so you want to stock up to fill up your house.[/QUOTE]

I already figured out where my 6 are going.

If I was willing to pay $30 for one, I must be willing to pay $30 for 6, right?

[quote name='miriamleo']LOL at people getting like 3 or 4 of these. Hopefully you are giving them away as gift, and not just because it's cheap so you want to stock up to fill up your house.[/QUOTE]

Fill up my house? Screw that, I'm gonna use these to build a house.

Thanks OP. Ordered two. One of the legs on my "Renegade Edition" stand arrived fucked up and it occasionally folds itself up on it's own and makes the whole stand fall over. Now the latches on the case don't close all the way. At least now I'll have two replacement stands for my two turntables. Thanks again OP.

I caved in and bought one. I had a bit of an internal conflict:

"You said you wouldn't buy any more game related items this year! It's only three more days, you can do it!"

"But this would go great with that DJ Hero bundle you bought two months ago and haven't opened yet! And what difference will waiting three days to spend money make?"

"No! It is just more crap you don't need! You don't even have room for it!"

"FIVE DOLLARS! You know you are a sucker for awesome deals. Don't try to defy your nature. And now that you are buying this, you might as well look and see what other deals are going on right now."

"You suck"

Went to BB to check it out and its alot larger than I expected... Decided to hold off since dont have the space in my room for it. I know it just going to take up space.

But for $5 bucks it definitley worth it if you have the space.

thanks op! got one of these last week with the djhero2 bundle deal.. great study quality.. surprisingly heavy! picked up another as gift

Thanks OP! In for my second one, know I wont hear any crap about "having the stand" when I do two player. :)

[quote name='Justin42']Everyone keeps saying how big they are-- anyone have dimensions handy?[/QUOTE]

25 X 12.5 X 5.5 @ 14 lbs

[quote name='WiiShopChannels']
Are these good for putting other things in? If so, I may order more[/QUOTE]

Not without some serious internal hack& slashing.

Thanks OP. I now have a place to set my turntable, and I'm more likely to actually play the game due to how sexy the stand is going to look ;) LOL.

Yoink!
Ordered one of these online, after checking the website to see it was in stock at my local store, went by and they couldn't find any.

[quote name='MasterSun1']These finally dropped to the breaking point. In for 2 for the day I get DJ Hero 1 and 2 for less than $20 each.[/QUOTE]

how did you manage to get them for $20?

should you decide to get one of these, I'd suggest ordering two if you do in store pick up. This way the chances of you getting one that's not banged up beyond closing is 50/50...then simply cancel the 2nd one and take home your less damaged case.

they brought me 3-4 boxes to finally fine one that closes properly and didn't look like it was used in an episode of COPS as a battering ram.

[quote name='erwos']In for one... at least my turntable will have a home.[/QUOTE]

I mean I totally bought one too and my turntable is sitting in it, but in retrospect it takes up a lot more space than I thought it would and don't stub your toe on it cause it hurts like a mofo.

Still have to wait another 40 minutes to see if my store has the stands in stock. I ordered from 4 different stores, so I should hopefully wind up with a few of tables.

bread's done
Back