EB/GameStop Daily Door Crashers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify what someone said earlier about hitting f12. If the staff just do a price check and not a sale, it should show up as the correct price. If the staff enters the sale screen to check the price, there it will show up regular price until f12 is pressed. F12 in the sale screen is the "finalize" button, it brings up the final price and allows them to select debit, credit, etc. It is at this time that any discounts/bonuses are calculated/checked by the system. So yeah, as was said befor, if they check the price through a slae screen, asking them to finalize it will bring up the correct price

[quote name='ejamer']How does that look? I don't usually do this kind of thing...[/QUOTE]
Look at your message, underneath it in the bottom right corner there is a button to edit it

[quote name='Mikass']Thanks for this thread as well. I picked up Nier at FS with pm. Also managed to PM Prince of Persia and Kane & Lynch for $6.99!

Dead to rights any good?[/QUOTE]

Nice price match!

[quote name='T.a.g']Look at your message, underneath it in the bottom right corner there is a button to edit it[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I did that. I mean for formatting and stuff. The original post should have the deals listed, at least what I remember.

[quote name='ejamer']Nice price match![/QUOTE]

Thanks! Just to clarify it was the new Kane & Lynch game. Haha. I could of got 40th day as well but we couldn't find it. :(

[quote name='ejamer']Yeah, I did that. I mean for formatting and stuff. The original post should have the deals listed, at least what I remember.[/QUOTE]

oh sorry, lol that was me misreading what u wrote. I thought you were asking how to edit, not how it looked, lol.

On that note i think it looks good :cool:

[quote name='PuppetYuber']Because they need to add french manual into the game, thats why it is shrink wrap re-sealed.[/QUOTE]

I thought about that, but mine didn't come with a French manual - only English. The weird thing is that the gamer cover is Bi-lingual. Who knows, maybe it's the game cover that they wanted to replace? It's not a big deal though, like I said everything looks new.

[quote name='Mikass']Thanks for this thread as well. I picked up Nier at FS with pm. Also managed to PM Prince of Persia and Kane & Lynch for $6.99!

Dead to rights any good?[/QUOTE]

Wait, what? I want $7 PoP!

[quote name='adayinthelife']Wait, what? I want $7 PoP![/QUOTE]

Sorry, PoP would of been $8.99. Dog Days was $6.99.

All I did was get them to PM the Sony Style sale. I actually went to Sony first to make sure it was in stock before going to Futureshop. Which in the end I really didn't have to.

Damn! I asked a friend to pick me up a copy of Nier and he said he'd do it, but he ended up sleeping for the rest of the day instead. What a bum. Now I'm in a bad mood.

hoping to get a copy of Dead to Rights when I'm off work at 7...it looks like a fun albeit mindless game (just what I need some days)

my local store said they had a bunch in stock in the morning but who knows if its been cleaned out by now (I'm assuming not since its a low TIV but you never know with those crazy RFD'ers)

(Tomorrow's) December 2 Door Crasher:
MLB 09 (PS3) $4.89

I'll pass, thanks EB.
Credit to Smooth~ on RFD.

An online FYI not sure how useful it will be

I added Nier to my cart yesterday, but didn't checkout. Then this morning I added Dead to Rights and the completed the checkout.

I just received my shipped confirmation, and got both for 9.98!

I'm not sure how long items will stay in your cart, but it doesn't look like the prices reset. Its chancy but it might be a good way to spread out the shipping.

I just took a peak at GameStop.ca and it says, "Currently Nier is unavailable for purchase and has been removed from your cart. Your shopping cart is empty!"

[quote name='No One']Damn! I asked a friend to pick me up a copy of Nier and he said he'd do it, but he ended up sleeping for the rest of the day instead. What a bum. Now I'm in a bad mood.[/QUOTE]

The apple doesn't fall far away from the tree. :booty:

I might as well say this here too.
Missed yesterday Dead to rights, if anyone in Montreal area has an extra PM me.
Thanks

The EB in Pacific Centre had a bunch of used copies of Splinter Cell: Conviction for $9.99 today!

Best deal yet today! (No, not really.)

Does anyone know if these deals get updated over the weekend? Not sure if I'll be able to update the front page, just as an FYI.

[quote name='ejamer']Best deal yet today! (No, not really.)

Does anyone know if these deals get updated over the weekend? Not sure if I'll be able to update the front page, just as an FYI.[/QUOTE]

Well seeing as even the "insiders" from RFD thought there wouldn't be anymore deals before the 13th, I'm guessing no one knows!

[quote name='matsam']Well seeing as even the "insiders" from RFD thought there wouldn't be anymore deals before the 13th, I'm guessing no one knows![/QUOTE]

Heh, did EB's head office plug "the leak"?

Unlikely. It's hard to plug a sieve.

By the way, today's deal (America's Test Kitchen) actually isn't a bad and might make a decent Christmas present for some people. It's just not an actual game and probably won't appeal to most gamers.

[quote name='onemorechanc']Heh, did EB's head office plug "the leak"?[/QUOTE]

See the thing is, is that it wasnt really a leak. EB head office had sent out emails in advanced saying what the next day's deal was gonna be. They stopped sending out emails however after wed. Not sure if they didnt want people to know in advanced anymore or if it was just an oversight on their part.

[quote name='ejamer']Unlikely. It's hard to plug a sieve.

By the way, today's deal (America's Test Kitchen) actually isn't a bad and might make a decent Christmas present for some people. It's just not an actual game and probably won't appeal to most gamers.[/QUOTE]

I love America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking. It has some really delicious recipes, and is fun to use as an interactive cookbook.

According to some post I read on RFD X-Men Origins:Wolverine (All Systems) is also a door crasher at EB for 4.99. I didnt see it in store in person, just on RFD so i guess YMMV.

[quote name='Zoodux']According to some post I read on RFD X-Men Origins:Wolverine (All Systems) is also a door crasher at EB for 4.99. I didnt see it in store in person, just on RFD so i guess YMMV.[/QUOTE]

I was at EB this morning and the manager just straight up told me it was going to be Wolverine.

today (saturday) will be Wolverine on all systems for $5

definitely going to grab a replacement copy. i miss that game and it was great

[quote name='Nukkus']went to eb, they pressed f12, still $34.99 for wolverine.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it looks like this deal didnt get put into the system.

I can confirm that it's X-Men Origins: Wolverine for only $4.89 today - PS3/360 versions anyway, I didn't scan the Wii version.

I would go but I have a feeling its all gone by now. Anyone know what the stock situation is like in T.O.?

I called eb and he didn't seem to think it was on sale. What do I do? Just go in and tell him the promo number? It's still showing up full price on the site.

I brought a copy up to the front and asked him if that was todays deal. He said yes and brought out like 4 sealed copies.

[quote name='Mikass']I called eb and he didn't seem to think it was on sale. What do I do? Just go in and tell him the promo number? It's still showing up full price on the site.[/QUOTE]

Tell them to hit "F12" after they've scanned the game in. The sale price should come up.

This is a surprisingly good game, and for 5 bucks, it's a steal. Too bad I got a copy for 10 bucks at the Sony Store sale haha

[quote name='Nukkus']WTF! when i went in this morning, it came up as $34.99, f12 didn;t do anyhting! ps3, 360 AND wii.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I heard similar stories on RFD. At the time the price wasn't updated in EB's system. It should be all fixed by now.

few copies left of both PS3/360 versions at the Aurora EB

even the staff was saying how pathetic it was that the website still hasn't updated the deal this late into the day. Apparently the people who are running it are quite useless according to them

oh well got my 360 copy and even though I've already played it before, repurchasing it for $5 is great and I'll definitely give it another go

Just went and picked up my copy. Got them to hit F12 and it came up as $4.89! You guys and gals rock! Thanks.

I picked it up on PS3 for $5 no problem. The Sherwood Park store had lots of copies on Wii, PS3, and 360 on display. I didn't see it on DS or PSP though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back