Enlist in the Wombat Liberation Army! *** UPDATED 10-NOV-2006 ***

[quote name='Ricochet']I'm in. Wombat, your milk smelling days will come to an end![/quote]

:rofl:

I loved your avatar before, but now its even more awesome.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']
locutusofborgcopywy5.gif

How's this...[/quote]
For some reason I can't see it, I've tried in Firefox and IE. Attempts to delay its assimilation are irrelevant.

Wanders into Wombat headquarters... ummmmm, excuse me guys. Yeah, I've got an announcement! HEY SHUT UP, I'M TALKING!

I have strapped my little ferret with 10 tons of explosives! If anyone comes near me I will let him roam free until he burrows into your couches and then...

*KABOOM!*

Do not try to defuse the bomb as it will only explode in your face. Do not try to pet the ferret, as he is allergic to wombats and will explode. Do not try to feed him as he has already been fed :p. If the revolution continues, there will be many more like me who are willing to bring this to an end by any means necessary.

Wombat, Scobie, and everyone else who is in "support" of this futile war, I demand an apology to CAG and Cheapy and the removal of ALL bandanas. You have 48 hours...

[quote name='Warner1281']Wanders into Wombat headquarters... ummmmm, excuse me guys. Yeah, I've got an announcement! HEY SHUT UP, I'M TALKING!

I have strapped my little ferret with 10 tons of explosives! If anyone comes near me I will let him roam free until he burrows into your couches and then...

*KABOOM!*

Do not try to defuse the bomb as it will only explode in your face. Do not try to pet the ferret, as he is allergic to wombats and will explode. Do not try to feed him as he has already been fed :p. If the revolution continues, there will be many more like me who are willing to bring this to an end by any means necessary.

Wombat, Scobie, and everyone else who is in "support" of this futile war, I demand an apology to CAG and Cheapy and the removal of ALL bandanas. You have 48 hours...[/quote]

-Sneaks up behind the CAG agent, and snaps his neck, then shoots the ferret.- Didn't say anything about killing the little rat bastard, did ya? :twisted:

Situation defused. :D

[quote name='Maklershed']Awww ... you didnt give me a chance to brainwash him first. I couldve had him joining our side in no time flat.[/quote]

He had an explosive ferret, dude. A ferret. No amount of brainwashing can turn such a malevolent creep to our side. I did what had to be done.

[quote name='Tiphireth']-Sneaks up behind the CAG agent, and snaps his neck, then shoots the ferret.- Didn't say anything about killing the little rat bastard, did ya? :twisted:

Situation defused. :D[/quote]

Did you think I was so foolish as to not have a REAL plan??

47 hours, 28 mins.

This is from an outsider's perspective but shouldn't you guys all have the same color bandana? I mean where's the unity? The red bandana is the symbol of the WLA yet I see members wearing blue, brown, and even green bandanas. The pink is ok because it's basically red. The only one who should have a blue bandana is evanft because his avatar is snoop dogg and snoop wouldn't be caught dead in red (because he used to be a member of the crips).

[quote name='Warner1281']Did you think I was so foolish as to not have a REAL plan??[/quote]

Yep.

Have fun countin' in Hell. :lol:

Who is this wombat you speak of? Is this movement similar to the FREE DEMI movement of this past may?

[quote name='Mattte']I'm in, who wants to give my avatar the bandana? :)[/quote]
I was wondering what was up with the bandana thing.. then I came upon this thread. Still not sure what this WLA is all about but here you go Mattte!

Bubble-o-WLA

bub2spamfreewombatli6.gif

[quote name='Strell']Spamfree2 is a god.[/QUOTE]

He is at that.

You, on the other hand, need to cover that mustache, soldier.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']This is from an outsider's perspective but shouldn't you guys all have the same color bandana? I mean where's the unity? The red bandana is the symbol of the WLA yet I see members wearing blue, brown, and even green bandanas. The pink is ok because it's basically red. The only one who should have a blue bandana is evanft because his avatar is snoop dogg and snoop wouldn't be caught dead in red (because he used to be a member of the crips).[/QUOTE]

um you were dishonorable dichaged from the WLA for not even wanting to wear a bandana. So guess what we don't care what a dishonorable former member has to say.

btw people what are we doing you never let the WLA thread fall below the top 1/4 of the page.

[quote name='Graystone']btw people what are we doing you never let the WLA thread fall below the top 1/4 of the page.[/quote]

Mods need to sticky this thread. The Immortal Montage hasn't been bumped in like two weeks, we deserve it more than they do. ;)

[quote name='spamfree2']I was wondering what was up with the bandana thing.. then I came upon this thread. Still not sure what this WLA is all about but here you go Mattte!

Bubble-o-WLA

[/quote]

That's impressive. I'd be curious to see if you could do this to the snk characters in my sig...

[quote name='sevdustflyer']This is from an outsider's perspective but shouldn't you guys all have the same color bandana? I mean where's the unity? The red bandana is the symbol of the WLA yet I see members wearing blue, brown, and even green bandanas. The pink is ok because it's basically red. The only one who should have a blue bandana is evanft because his avatar is snoop dogg and snoop wouldn't be caught dead in red (because he used to be a member of the crips).[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I thought pink wouldn't be too far off. I think the point is that we are all covering our faces. Red doesn't match everyone's outfits here, so they changed their colors respectively.

[quote name='spamfree2']I was wondering what was up with the bandana thing.. then I came upon this thread. Still not sure what this WLA is all about but here you go Mattte!

Bubble-o-WLA

[/quote]

Thanks man, thats really awesome, nice job.

[quote name='gunm']That's impressive. I'd be curious to see if you could do this to the snk characters in my sig...[/quote]
image56bancj4.gif

Here's the easier one.... *Yawn* gotta get back to work before the boss gets back...

[quote name='depascal22']An evening bump for all my new comrades. Vodka shot every time someone bumps the thread.[/quote]

Just to get you DRUNK! Now take that Vodka shot soldier.

[quote name='headpiece747']Just to get you DRUNK! Now take that Vodka shot soldier.[/QUOTE]
Since you're making this thread a drinking game, have another!

[quote name='depascal22']An evening bump for all my new comrades. Vodka shot every time someone bumps the thread.[/QUOTE]

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

So whats your B.A.C now?

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bum

Dead yet?

The Kyo side-fire in my sig didn't turn out as clean as I wanted it. Anyone think they can make a cleaner one for me, por favor?

kyosidefire7tnal7.gif

Were are bigger and stronger then I thoght. Going through the member list and seeing all the bandanas. Brought a tear to my eye to think that, a great deal of people will get together to fight for a cause. * insert cheesy not going to cry joke*

[quote name='Graystone']Were are bigger and stronger then I thoght. Going through the member list and seeing all the bandanas. Brought a tear to my eye to think that, a great deal of people will get together to fight for a cause. * insert cheesy not going to cry joke*[/quote]
Indeed. Support for our hero Wombat stretches far and wide across the country, for our cause is right and just.

So I'm in as well as I love Wombat's contribution to the community as well as the Cagcast. Anyone care to bandana my dear old jets? I would greatly appreciate it.

[quote name='AK85']Viva Wombat and whatever he decides to call his segment on the CAGcast every episode.[/QUOTE]

"The Best Part Of The Show"

[quote name='Strell']When I get a chance, I'll make a shirt, and proudly wear it abouts.[/QUOTE]

Ooh!! That's a good idea! We should have a WLA shirt on the CAG Schwag store, with proceeds going to buy postage so Cheapy can send Wombat cool Japan-only Nintendo stuff. I should probably add that to the OP.

Again, I couldn't be more proud of the WLA! We are indeed legion!

[quote name='Scobie']Ooh!! That's a good idea! We should have a WLA shirt on the CAG Schwag store, with proceeds going to buy postage so Cheapy can send Wombat cool Japan-only Nintendo stuff. I should probably add that to the OP.[/quote]

That would kick major ass and it could as be how Wombat could get Gears of War.

[quote name='Tiphireth']I'd also like to urge all WLA Comrades-at-Arms to rate this thread as a proper "Excellent".[/QUOTE]

Done.

It's all about the WLA.

[quote name='captainfrizo']Done.

It's all about the WLA.[/quote]

Nice job, comrades. This thread is officially the best of the OT. The battle has been won, but the war still rages.

(vote down the Cheapy thread all sneaky-like)

bread's done
Back