Father-daughter dance with an ignorant man-child (OTT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']They're getting a new cast, Mak.It's ok, he still has Maklershed, Eviltude and DarthPuma.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget our new friend, myke!

And a bit of advice for myke. You are entitled to your opinion, but you aren't going to change anyone's mind by stating your opinion over and over. I'm pretty sure everyone here is into what they are into, whatever their reasoning, and don't plan on changing because you have disputable evidence, or because you like your ps3 more. Feel free to let us know what you think, just keep it under 500 words and stop being so defensive.

[quote name='Eviltude']just keep it under 500 words.[/QUOTE]

I think that's the key right there.

I need to study under tfn and his to-the-point posts. maybe if english was my second language I'd be as good at it as he is.

EDIT: hey, got a google voice invite. soopa cool.

I wish this guy would tell me if we are going to Puerto Rico this weekend or not. It's no big deal for him since he does this sort of thing every other weekend, but I sort of need a couple days notice. I would just cancel it, but I can't say no to a free trip to P.R., no matter how short notice.

[quote name='Eviltude']I wish this guy would tell me if we are going to Puerto Rico this weekend or not. It's no big deal for him since he does this sort of thing every other weekend, but I sort of need a couple days notice. I would just cancel it, but I can't say no to a free trip to P.R., no matter how short notice.[/QUOTE]

Your gf is going to be p-i-s-t pist when your buddy cancels and you're like, "hey, guess what, i'm not going to PR, we can do that thing and have sex afterwards."

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You forget another key element; the controller. The DS(1,2,3) are absolute shit. The controller is ancient and not ergonomic at all. I can't stand using that thing.[/QUOTE]
Isn't the reason that you never played any MGS because you were physically incapable of using a Dual Shock at any point in the past ten years?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Your gf is going to be p-i-s-t pist when your buddy cancels and you're like, "hey, guess what, i'm not going to PR, we can do that thing and have sex afterwards."[/QUOTE]

:lol: I don't even give a fuck anymore. If she's going to be a bitch because I wanted to go to PR for a weekend when we had tentative plans, she can fuck off. She doesn't even have a costume yet, nor has she decided what she's going to be.

She told me she was thinking about being Mary Catherine Galager from SuperStar, but I told her she can't do that because she's been that twice in the last 4 years. Costume recycling = super lame.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Isn't the reason that you never played any MGS because you were physically incapable of using a Dual Shock at any point in the past ten years?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What was the point of that? You didn't even do anything awesome. In fact, you just posted evidence of you impersonating a federal agent. Good thing for you cmart isn't around anymore.[/QUOTE]
That girl got scurrred.

In regards to impersonating law enforcement:

If that is impersonating a federal agent, then so is her knocking on my door, me answering in my underwear, and saying, "Hi. I'm a cop."

DJ Hero is really fun. Am I correct in assuming that the difficulty you play the setlists on makes no difference to the game?

[quote name='Rocko']DJ Hero is really fun. Am I correct in assuming that the difficulty you play the setlists on makes no difference to the game?[/QUOTE]

You mean for unlocking stuff? If so, nah.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']"We're investigating you...wait...what's the name of your company again?"

Yeah, I'm sure she was terrified.[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry you weren't impressed by it, Temporaryscars. I'll try harder next time.

$$$$$$.

[quote name='Brak']That girl got scurrred.

In regards to impersonating law enforcement:

If that is impersonating a federal agent, then so is her knocking on my door, me answering in my underwear, and saying, "Hi. I'm a cop."[/QUOTE]

I missed that second part. Was being in your underwear a necessary part of the story?

[quote name='Brak']I'm sorry you weren't impressed by it, Temporaryscars. I'll try harder next time.

$$$$$$.[/QUOTE]

It's ok dude, I just expect more out of you. I know you can do better. :)

[quote name='Brak']Yeah. I forgot to put my pants on after I slammed your wife.[/QUOTE]

Did you tell her to do something about that bush? Maybe if both of us nag her, something will get done.

I talked to my wife today and apparently she's been buying me Christmas presents despite the fact I won't be home till February. She says she's been buying 360 hardware stuff, so I asked if she bought DJ Hero, she said no. I'm pretty much 95% sure she pre-ordered the Tony Hawk skateboard game with skateboard peripheral. I have to contact her and tell her to cancel the pre-order if she really did. I'd absolutely never play that game. I love her for trying though.

[quote name='seanr1221']You mean for unlocking stuff? If so, nah.[/QUOTE]
Well, in general (other than how hard to song is of course). Looking at the setlist it doesn't even show what difficulty I beat the set on. And for the difficulty-related achievements I can do quickplay.

Also, is there any DLC? I thought there was supposed to be release DLC but I don't see anything.

[quote name='Brak']Yeah. I forgot to put my pants on after I slammed your wife.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It's ok dude, I just expect more out of you. I know you can do better. :)[/QUOTE]

Don't be so disrespectful to your wife, Temp. It's ok when I talk shit about my gf because we haven't entered the zone of holy matrimony.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Did you tell her to do something about that bush? Maybe if both of us nag her, something will get done.[/QUOTE]

Just put some nair on it while she's sleeping. Then blame it on the dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back