FGT XXIII ver. 2013 buffed everyone but ReRo

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']You got me on my good day ^_^

Anyone get any fighting games over black friday? I'm working through my big backlog right now since I finally started my grad time christmas break -_- still in classes but I'm done with all my finals.[/QUOTE]

Rented DOA5. Fun, but don't really see myself getting into it so I just finished the story mode and then sent it back to Gamefly. Playing Bro Ops 2 pretty frequently. I did pick up Fighting Vipers to mess around in.

Any of you guys got a Wii U? It's actually a pretty awesome system - looking forward to more stuff coming out down the line. Going to rent Scribblenauts for it next (seems like a game that'd be right up your alley, Rolento). Anyway, if any of you guys picked one up my tag on there is Magneto. Add me!

[quote name='JEKKI']you've been to Paris!!!

lingerie blackjack!

time to request days off from work![/QUOTE]

Oh dip nice, can't wait!

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Rented DOA5. Fun, but don't really see myself getting into it so I just finished the story mode and then sent it back to Gamefly. Playing Bro Ops 2 pretty frequently. I did pick up Fighting Vipers to mess around in.

Any of you guys got a Wii U? It's actually a pretty awesome system - looking forward to more stuff coming out down the line. Going to rent Scribblenauts for it next (seems like a game that'd be right up your alley, Rolento). Anyway, if any of you guys picked one up my tag on there is Magneto. Add me![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I did the same with DoA5. Rented, played Story (skipped the stupid ass cutscenes unless there were tits) then sent it back... it was descent but meh. I had fun. Was tempted to get Fighting Vipers but remembered I already have it on Dreamcast >_<

I want to get a Wii U mainly for Scribblenauts but I've gotten burned too many times with home consoles with Nintendo. There's nothing I really want badly or at all on the Wii U right now, so I'll sit back and wait to get one. I do like what I played on it though since it feels like playing a portable system and I

[quote name='JEKKI']you've been to Paris!!!

lingerie blackjack!

time to request days off from work![/QUOTE]

EVO 2013 will probably be much easier for me to attend this year.

It's looking good that I will be there. Will keep you fools I want to hang out with updated.

Yep. Infiltration won 50K + a car.

Everyone was really hype for Daigo vs. Infiltration. I was personally rooting for Daigo, and it was a little heartbreaking to see him go 0-6 in Grand Finals.

After AE was over, I literally saw 90% of the audience leave before SFxT started. the 2013 patch will need a miracle to keep this game alive.

I was hoping to see a Jibbo vs Tatsu grand finals ever since this thing started. Hank and I closed the stream as soon as we saw sethlolololololol lose.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Yep. Infiltration won 50K + a car.

Everyone was really hype for Daigo vs. Infiltration. I was personally rooting for Daigo, and it was a little heartbreaking to see him go 0-6 in Grand Finals.

After AE was over, I literally saw 90% of the audience leave before SFxT started. the 2013 patch will need a miracle to keep this game alive.[/QUOTE]
I was watching the stream when SF4 was over 5k viewers left
SFXT is pretty boring to watch

Only one more week til I start my 21 day vacation yayyyyy. Already bought two months of Xbox live (for $2). Now I just gotta get some games. Looks like ill probably get cod bo2, tekken tag 2, child of Eden, and maybe sf vs tekken. Does anyone know if there are any android games similar to Rez?

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Is this the death of the FGT...??[/QUOTE]

I stopped posting once everyone started playing less.

Then I reverted to just playing with locals, friends I know locally (online) and so on.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Is this the death of the FGT...??[/QUOTE]I read that spiderman 700...

what u gotta do is let it die, but make it return better and stronger!

if it was up to me the FGT would end its run and be succeeded by the FCT

Fried Chicken Thread.

After finding itself as an LG exclusive for almost a year now, the fighting game classic Street Fighter 4 is now finally available for download in the Google Play Store for a handful of other devices. The only problem is most of these devices are unique to Japan where the game is only available (for now). At $3.48 cents by current exchange rates, this is about as close as you’re going to get to having a true Street Fighter 4 experience on your mobile device.

According to Droid Gamers (which has an awesome new redesigned site), the Japanese Street Fighter 4 for Android also has an English option which gives us hope that it’ll be arriving stateside in the near future. The game currently weights in at hefty 1.3GB, so you might wanna start clearing out some old apps in the meantime. We’ll keep you updated.

Http://www.phandroid.com/2012/12/31...y-now-available-for-android-devices-in-japan/

The guys at droidgamers are saying it still has low res graphics and hasnt really been updated for the newer devices. Im disappointed. Been waiting for this for a while. Ill still try the apk

The reason this thread is dead is because of SFxT. Does anyone want to actually play that game and does anyone believe capcpom will fix it?

tumblr_m69a1g5C0u1rvzw0uo1_500.gif

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Tekken Tag 2 = best fighter of 2012 easily. In fact, Imma play it all day now, since I've been neglecting it.[/QUOTE]

fuck that noise. It's all about Sony All Stars Battle Broyale. Hating on them Kratos and Raiden players with TEAM GIRTH. Raise the cakes and crack open some pussies who mash with great bullshit.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaan I jus wanna say I played thru Megaman vs Street Fighter yesterday.

game is frikken garbage. :barf: got dang.

anywayz,

I had no idea the Evo site was up, apparently evo2k.com is dead now?

they got a Luxury room and a Premier room,

according to the comparison, they're both the same size (390 sq feet) but the difference is that Premier has a real nice view.

and costs an overall extra of $120

so yallz down for just the Regular Luxury?? figured I may as well jus book them now.

and also it's $496 for 4 nites (thrus - sunday)... waaaaaaaaay cheaper than Caesar's omg...

if it were any cheaper, Hankme might actually be able to afford a spot.

Evo 2013 Lineup
Thanks to the tremendous turn out in 2012, we’ve decided to expand our tournament lineup to eight games!
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Mortal Kombat 9
Street Fighter X Tekken 2013
King of Fighters XIII
Persona 4 Arena

Eighth Game Donation Drive
You may have noticed that there are only seven games in the list. To determine the 8th game, we’re holding a donation drive, with all proceeds going to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Here’s how it works. We’ve set up a donation page for the each of the most popular games in our previous Facebook poll. The game whose community raises the most money to help find a cure for breast cancer will be the final game at this year’s EVO. You can help get your game there by donating yourself, or by forwarding this page to your friends and relatives.
Capcom vs. SNK 2
Dead or Alive 5
Divekick
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +R
Injustice
Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code
MLP: Fighting is Magic
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Skullgirls
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

We’ll announce the winning game at the end of January, so get moving!
Road to Evo 2013
Finally, here are the first details on the 2013 Road to Evo. This year we’re partnering with four events in the U.S. to award Evo seeds.
Socal Regionals
Norcal Regionals
UFGT
CEO

We’re also changing the way seeds are awarded to increase seeding accuracy, especially at the top. This year, the top 16 players from each event will earn an Evo seed, but we are not awarding seeding points. At the end of the season, Evo will manually assign seeds to all the seeded players. We’re making this change for two reasons. First, we want to eliminate the grind that a lot of players felt in attending every possible Road to Evo tournament to mass up seeding points. Second, with the previous system your seed was determined not only by your skill, but your willingness (and ability) to fly around the country to multiple events. All of this applies only to the U.S. We’ll have more information on the international Road to Evo events soon.

I for one, think it's HELLA lame that Injustice isn't included by default, what the hell Evo people?

Also, in for Evo this year. Although with these rates, getting 2 rooms next to each other might not be a bad plan. Who's in this year?

so far us two!!!

that said, room is officially booked on my end. I donno how to get 2 adjacent rooms down the line but if u go that route I at least have my confirmation # so maybe that'll help?

also got the days off requested!

all we need now is fried chicken!

[quote name='JEKKI']so far us two!!!

that said, room is officially booked on my end. I donno how to get 2 adjacent rooms down the line but if u go that route I at least have my confirmation # so maybe that'll help?

also got the days off requested!

all we need now is fried chicken![/QUOTE]

Sounds good. I don't think we'll need one, probably just me, you, Joe and Denny this year. Hoping Rolento can make it out. I don't think my bro will make it, I'll talk to Bud this weekend.

maaan fukk evo I got like seriously 30 vacation days!

when are we gonna hang out in philly?!?!?!

me n Rolento gotta get tattoos to impress all the ladies when we go back home!!

[quote name='JEKKI']maaan fukk evo I got like seriously 30 vacation days!

when are we gonna hang out in philly?!?!?!

me n Rolento gotta get tattoos to impress all the ladies when we go back home!![/QUOTE]

Lookin forward to the tattoo.

I'm still hoping to go to EVO n play TTT2 even though I haven't been practicing.

It all comes down to budgeting if I can go or not. I just started saving up this week :p

Can't miss the drinking n hooker watchin... Oh and the games...

bread's done
Back