FGT XXIII ver. 2013 buffed everyone but ReRo

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Nope, too broke.[/QUOTE]maaaaaaaaan dont call ppl scrubs then!!!!

in your honor we're gonna have an official Mr Beef cosplay contest,

where whoever pulls off a pin pals shirt and bucket hat the best wins a hot dog and alcoholic drink.

courtesy of me of course.

[quote name='suko_32']Oh uhhh...not this year?[/QUOTE]and to that I say:
[quote name='suko_32']Again?![/QUOTE]speaking of Evo!!!

happy friday yallz!! I jus finally registered my Evo pass!!

the S Tier spectator so I can watch the finals in the main room!!

make sure to register before April 7th else pay an extra $20!

think of all the things an extra $20 can get you in Vegas!!

http://evo.shoryuken.com/register/

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Tag 2 and Marvel are still fun to watch, and I guess it will be interesting to see how SFxT high level play starts to change, but I am way over SF4.[/QUOTE]

now that i'm rereading my post, I'm wondering why I included that game too, since I don't play AE and I only watch when international players are here...even then I don't watch pools or semis, just finals.

And I wouldn't want a 10 year moratorium on fighting games either :lol:

COLOPELORICA~!!!

http://raisingcanes.com/

omg anybody ever heard / been to this place?

it's not in CA, IL, PA, or FL... but it's in TX

so most of us dont have one in our state... we gotta go during Evo!!!

-edit-

lol, I'm taking a 2nd look,

I think this is the place muzras was saying Chicken Now ripped off.

I still wanna go!

[quote name='JEKKI']COLOPELORICA~!!!

http://raisingcanes.com/

omg anybody ever heard / been to this place?

it's not in CA, IL, PA, or FL... but it's in TX

so most of us dont have one in our state... we gotta go during Evo!!!

-edit-

lol, I'm taking a 2nd look,

I think this is the place muzras was saying Chicken Now ripped off.

I still wanna go![/QUOTE]

But dey iz 1z in teh NEvadaz :cool:

MRz Zheppyz ^_^ Derez iz 1z next 2z teh stripz on flamingoz in Azz Vegaz-sez ;)

Mehz & MRz Katsuz ate derez on EV0z GFz dayz, saw Killerz / Thrillerz Kaiz and Y2Jz / Y 2 ChainzZZZzzzz ate derez b4z iz hiz top 8z at teh marblez in ev0z 12.

Teh shickenz fingahz [LAZ0rz!!!] iz goodz. And teh TexaZZzzz Tizzz-zoaztz. ;[

yo Jekki, definitely in to try that spot out! Looks delicious.

I don't think I posted this here yet... I'm moving to LA at the end of June. I don't have a place to live 100% situated yet, so if you guys know anyone renting out a spot (or if you're current living establishment needs a roommate), let me know.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']yo Jekki, definitely in to try that spot out! Looks delicious.

I don't think I posted this here yet... I'm moving to LA at the end of June. I don't have a place to live 100% situated yet, so if you guys know anyone renting out a spot (or if you're current living establishment needs a roommate), let me know.[/QUOTE]oh shyt!

honestly tho... it's maad expensive. I got friends living in their own studios, paying like $1000+

ugh!

[quote name='JEKKI']oh shyt!

honestly tho... it's maad expensive. I got friends living in their own studios, paying like $1000+

ugh![/QUOTE]

i know, that's why i'm getting roommates. like 90% sure i'm moving out with my one buddy (the one that you dropped me off at his spot 2 evos ago) but still looking at places. i can't wait though.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']yo Jekki, definitely in to try that spot out! Looks delicious.

I don't think I posted this here yet... I'm moving to LA at the end of June. I don't have a place to live 100% situated yet, so if you guys know anyone renting out a spot (or if you're current living establishment needs a roommate), let me know.[/QUOTE]

West Coast Foley? Oh damn!

[quote name='heavyd853']He should just move to Seattle. Everything's cooler and more ironic here[/QUOTE]
are you kidding me

i have yet to find someone who can keep up with my irony and sarcasm
sometimes i can't even keep up with it

Any graphic designers here? I'm at the tale end of my army service and I want to get my first tattoo after I finish. I want it to be of my battalions logo. Here's a couple pics of the logo.

So if anyone has any ideas and is willing to draw up a design let me know. I was thinking of maybe having the inner design of the logo fade from black to blue while the outer part would fade from blue to black. I'm willing to pay as well. Obviously not a lot but we can negotiate. Any thoughts?

dolla dolla billz yall!! check it, I'm on that next level fighting game sheeyit!!

I went all the way to Japan jus to buy me one of these and sum games:

3774cd28a56b11e2877122000a1fbc4f_7.jpg

as it turns out, the darn thing's broken!!! I spent like $30 to get a junk wonderswan lol!!

what a waste of a trip ugh now I gotta go back... who wants to goto back to Japan with me?!?!

Who all picked up Injustice? Been playing it on 360.

Really liking the game, feels like a more refined MK9. The characters have a good variety to them and I actually like the stage mechanics so far.

Have been using Green Lantern almost exclusively, but I have dabbled with Bane and Batman. Supes is someone I plan on messing around with down the line.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Who all picked up Injustice? Been playing it on 360.

Really liking the game, feels like a more refined MK9. The characters have a good variety to them and I actually like the stage mechanics so far.

Have been using Green Lantern almost exclusively, but I have dabbled with Bane and Batman. Supes is someone I plan on messing around with down the line.[/QUOTE]

I haven't really been digging it. Sometimes it feels like a chore to play. Nothing really "pops" and it feels like the characters are swimming through molasses.

I was playing Shazam at first, but I've picked up The Flash and I'm enjoying the game more now. I really want to like the game, so I'm spending more time with it, but we'll see.

Oh yeah, zoning is so good in the game. Fighting Deathstroke (especially online) is brutal.

Cross post, but it fits here. :grouphug: Y'all my homies.

Well it finally happened. . .I went and checked the mail on my way home, and what do I find in my mailbox?
The box that Jimbo was supposed to end to me like 3 years ago for winning a fighting game trivia challenge in here. ^__^
IMG_1395_zps05f951d3.jpg

Now you may be all Brad Pitt in Seven and ask me "What's in the box?" Well, I shall show you. . .

Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All By Myself DVD. Still sealed too. I'll keep it sealed so I can Ebay it later for huge money. :drool:
IMG_1397_zps13d7de43.jpg

A box of School Smart colored pencils. Always handy when I'm drawing dicks on everything. Gotta be racially diverse.
IMG_1398_zps13c817f3.jpg

Stuff On My Cat: The Book. Definitely a page turner. Simply gripping. My cat likes it too. ^__^
IMG_1399_zpsebc84332.jpg

Final Fight Streetwise for Xbox. Hell yes. Love this game. Can't wait to stomp out roaches to surf music in a diner again. Yes, that happens in it.
IMG_1400_zps1fff0c9b.jpg

Apocalypse for PS1, starring Bruce Willis. Game is so amazing. Nothing better than kicking ass as Bruno. It's almost as good as One.
IMG_1401_zps87f07649.jpg

Mobile Light Force for PS1. A reskinned Gunbird, it's actually decent, despite the stupid changes.
IMG_1402_zpse011f3e7.jpg

A sweet ass Power Rangers T shirt. Kick ass. :bouncy:
IMG_1405_zps58b03246.jpg

Lego Akuma. Top tier Lego character.
IMG_1407_zpscf8a307d.jpg

Spider-man. He falls over when I stand him up. Drunk Spider-man.
IMG_1408_zps4c8877a7.jpg

A dollar bill. US currency. Nothing too out of the ordinary, until you turn it over. . .
IMG_1409_zpsb8cd7c0f.jpg

IMG_1410_zpsdc1cb796.jpg

Nidoran Pokeymanz card. Now I have one Pokeymanz card. Fear me.
IMG_1411_zpseaca72e6.jpg

The Mask, from the movie The Mask. Not putting it on. The world would be doomed.
IMG_1412_zps571117d0.jpg

A Gears of War lanyard thing.
IMG_1414_zps6e8af700.jpg

A Class of 2004 lanyard thing. About 5 years too late for me. I should wear it around and confuse people.
IMG_1415_zps5fb0de48.jpg

A knockoff Batman pencil. Straight from the streets of Hong Kong.
IMG_1416_zpscdee4273.jpg

A Sabertooth Pog. At least I think it's a Pog. I'm old.
IMG_1417_zpse2d42407.jpg

And finally, this sweet ass note. :D
IMG_1419_zpscd7426ba.jpg

Thank you, Jimbo, for finally sending it. It was fun lording it over you all of these years. I was honestly surprised when I saw it in my mailbox, laughed so hard. :D Made my day, seriously.

Lol looks like my old birthday box from jimbo. 'cept my penis drawings had wings :D

[quote name='PhrostByte']Any graphic designers here? I'm at the tale end of my army service and I want to get my first tattoo after I finish. I want it to be of my battalions logo. Here's a couple pics of the logo.

So if anyone has any ideas and is willing to draw up a design let me know. I was thinking of maybe having the inner design of the logo fade from black to blue while the outer part would fade from blue to black. I'm willing to pay as well. Obviously not a lot but we can negotiate. Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I might be able to but not till mid summer. No promises

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Lol looks like my old birthday box from jimbo. 'cept my penis drawings had wings :D[/QUOTE]
So it looked like

16117691.jpg

:?:

lol boner dollar!!! dick bros!

the only thing that could make that package better if it was class of 1994 instead of 2004!

and perhaps more pogs.

[quote name='B:L']So it looked like

16117691.jpg

:?:[/QUOTE]

:p

also, injustice, I liked it, but probably due to the source material, didn't find someone I wanted to main...

I usually like a character before I start playing and I have minimal DC knowledge... so I liked Black Atom but not how he played... Kinda liked Green Arrow... don't care for Aquaman, but his playstyle is fun.

[quote name='asianxcore']For anyone curious/waiting on it:

Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS3/Xbox 360) is $34.99 at TRU this week (4/28/13-5/4/13)[/QUOTE]

Bought because ... why not?

Trying to make myself relevant on this board again.

I beat KOF 94 ReBout with all teams and unlocked everything in the Neo Geo Pocket version of SNK vs Capcom.

Look at me

NGPC SvC was awesome.

SvC Chaos. . .Uh yeah. It's fun beating up people as Gaynutz though.

DOA5 is pretty good. If you like DOA, you'll like this. I'll probably cop Ultimate soon after release.

So who's all going to evo this year? I'm still looking for a room at the moment since everyone here sucks at planning now or something.

[quote name='Rodimus']Trying to make myself relevant on this board again.

I beat KOF 94 ReBout with all teams and unlocked everything in the Neo Geo Pocket version of SNK vs Capcom.

Look at me[/QUOTE]

Such a good handheld fighterr

i am not going to evo this year

sadly

no more strange nights where i eat cheesecake factory with the seattle crew, lol
i vaguely recall something funny with the guy with the hat

[quote name='heavyd853']So who's all going to evo this year? I'm still looking for a room at the moment since everyone here sucks at planning now or something.[/QUOTE]I have a room! only person who has confirmed as a guest is Jimbo and Buddy aka Air Bud aka Butter Baker.

I was gonna heed the call come June but since u brought it up may as well jus state now,

if you plan on staying with me or are interested plz let me know!

also last year's offers still apply:

if you are uraizen or hankme I will cover your hotel costs,

if you are Mr Beef I will cover half of it.

[quote name='JEKKI']I have a room! only person who has confirmed as a guest is Jimbo and Buddy aka Air Bud aka Butter Baker.

I was gonna heed the call come June but since u brought it up may as well jus state now,

if you plan on staying with me or are interested plz let me know!

also last year's offers still apply:

if you are uraizen or hankme I will cover your hotel costs,

if you are Mr Beef I will cover half of it.[/QUOTE]

Man I wanna go but so much is going on :whistle2:( ill prob be in Puerto Rico during EVO

bread's done
Back