FGT XXIII ver. 2013 buffed everyone but ReRo

[quote name='heavyd853']Hey, at least you showed up last year! It was last year right?[/QUOTE]

True. I held my promise even when I thought I was not going to be able to. I really want to go (and eat!) and hang with you guys again but the monees and time need to be saved for my final year of research n thesis stuff :p

man speaking of dead, I finally watched Tekken Blood Revenge.

I dont get it... so how did Heiachi get young man's hair??

I thought the movie was gonna explain it... like he was gonna eat that boy and would thus absorb his genes turning him younger or something...

and speaking of gene, they kept calling Jin as Gene o_O

man speaking of dead, I finally watched Tekken Blood Revenge.

I dont get it... so how did Heiachi get young man's hair??

I thought the movie was gonna explain it... like he was gonna eat that boy and would thus absorb his genes turning him younger or something...

and speaking of gene, they kept calling Jin as Gene o_O
If I remember his ending in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 correctly, there's some sort of serum that he drinks to keep his younger look. Problem is that it's not permanent.

Also, ohai, guyz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Smash stream, Nintendo block edition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bWDI21y3t0

also no work til Tuesday!!! whooooooooo!!! fukk Evo, it's all about not going to work!!!

I'll try to be there by 6ish, maybe earlier, depends on my lunch plans :cool:

lolol I can finally afford to go to Evo, could fly out tonight and sleep on the street, but Imma miss the whole damn thing due to working Friday, Saturday, going to my friend's girl's graduation party on Saturday afternoon, getting drunk as fuck, and celebrating my lady's birthday all weekend. 

Such is life.

Also hi, y'alllz. 

Back in the States for a little while and I popped in AE for a few rounds.. first time in about a year.. the whole time I was thinking, "What no update?". And today they announce an update! Cool!

So who's all going to evo this year? I'm still looking for a room at the moment since everyone here sucks at planning now or something.
I have a room! only person who has confirmed as a guest is Jimbo and Buddy aka Air Bud aka Butter Baker.

I was gonna heed the call come June but since u brought it up may as well jus state now,

if you plan on staying with me or are interested plz let me know!

also last year's offers still apply:

if you are uraizen or hankme I will cover your hotel costs,

if you are Mr Beef I will cover half of it.
Yo I came I saw I conquered! Another awesome time - already stoked for next year!

Man I wanna go but so much is going on :whistle2:( ill prob be in Puerto Rico during EVO.
We missed ya this year! Are you going to Blipfest in January again?
Doing a rare trip outside the deals forums to post here. Any of you guys doing any regular Injustice rooms on XBL? Been really enjoying the game.
Do you still play? I do. Add me and we'll play. Splatterhouse 2.

This shit is dead as hell.
aww this is a sad day.... man... fucking school. I wanna post here more honestly... like ol' times
Let's bring it back from the dead, defibrillator style.

Tekken Revolution can lick my nuts.

Hi, guys. ^__^

If I remember his ending in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 correctly, there's some sort of serum that he drinks to keep his younger look. Problem is that it's not permanent.

Also, ohai, guyz.
What up!

lolol I can finally afford to go to Evo, could fly out tonight and sleep on the street, but Imma miss the whole damn thing due to working Friday, Saturday, going to my friend's girl's graduation party on Saturday afternoon, getting drunk as fuck, and celebrating my lady's birthday all weekend.

Such is life.

Also hi, y'alllz.
Next year. A forty oz. on me!

Yo saw I did okay at Evo this year. Got bodied in Marvel but got to the loser's finals of my pool for Injustice before bowing out due to a huge choke job. I was beating myself up over it but I'm fine now - it's all gravy. I lost to the first guy I played (who eventually won the winner's bracket of my pool) and battled hard through loser's to get to the loser's finals. Next year I get out of pools.... mark my words! Especially if Killer Instinct ends up being a good game and making it to Evo. I got some hands on time with it this weekend and enjoyed what I played. Here's to hoping my man homie makes it in:

Cinder11.jpg

Gonna start trying to post to CAG more often - this is my first post in quite awhile but I miss all you fools.

Evo was awesome to watch this year too!

I finally bought Ultimate MvC 3, but when I played it I realized the netcode is as bad as vanilla so I guess I'm done with that.

Jimbo: Blipfest is on a undecided length of a break so it's not happening in January for a while :(

though I probably will head up out anywhere sometime since I like going out of state when I can, so let me know if you have trip plans or would like to do something with the crew...

missed hanging at evo like a year ago :(

on a side note to all you beer drinkers: my two sisters' work are on Beck's beer alongside Marc Ecco and other dudes so go pick some of that beer up even if you hate it:

http://youtu.be/ZG7x3BeD-PA

I'd be down but the sooner we figure it out the better since I can make plans before my GF changes them for me :p
lol why dont u jus make the plans, considering like 80% of everything I do these days is spontaneous lol.

my only plan for visiting is to eat ramen!!!

speaking of which, EVO pics for yallz!!

b4a13a40ea6f11e2a73f22000a9e28ad_7.jpg

3a86f340eaa011e282fd22000a9d0df2_7.jpg

78b5cc20eb3311e28b3522000a1f9867_7.jpg

13e0ad52eb7d11e2a3af22000ae90d25_7.jpg

5d861b74ec4311e2a96022000a1fd150_7.jpg

431be110ed0b11e2bd9722000ae80ebd_7.jpg

I've come here today, my friends, to beg for a favor! I finished my army service in Israel and now I'm back in Baltimore for 2 months.. I'll be leaving back to Israel next month to start my Masters in Government, with a concentration in Security and Counter-terrorism. While I'm here I'd like to use Xbox Live.. someone already gave me a 1-month code which expires August 3rd, and I'm flying back August 27nd.. so a little over 3 weeks without Xbox Live (or Netflix). 

Does anyone have a spare 1 month code they can hook a brotha up with? Or perhaps 2 weeks or whatever? I'd appreciate whatever I can get. Thanks FGTots!

I've come here today, my friends, to beg for a favor! I finished my army service in Israel and now I'm back in Baltimore for 2 months.. I'll be leaving back to Israel next month to start my Masters in Government, with a concentration in Security and Counter-terrorism. While I'm here I'd like to use Xbox Live.. someone already gave me a 1-month code which expires August 3rd, and I'm flying back August 27nd.. so a little over 3 weeks without Xbox Live (or Netflix).

Does anyone have a spare 1 month code they can hook a brotha up with? Or perhaps 2 weeks or whatever? I'd appreciate whatever I can get. Thanks FGTots!
I'd gladly buy ya one if you were returning from the US Armed Forces ;)

Hope to catch ya online!

I'd help too but I aint got shit 

I already mentioned to my GF about heading out to hang with you guys and it all seems good from here. I'd be down for some udon eating in NYC. My favorite place in NYC is still chinatown

Sweet Rolento - we'll get the ball rolling soon!

Other good news, signed a lease for my place in South Philly today! Stoked - it's huge. You guys could definitely crash here a few nights if you're into it!

Sweet Rolento - we'll get the ball rolling soon!

Other good news, signed a lease for my place in South Philly today! Stoked - it's huge. You guys could definitely crash here a few nights if you're into it!
You didn't move to California.

BOO THIS MAN!

I also picked up a 3 Month XBL Card. Mostly playing UMVC3 if anyone is ever down. We'll see if I renew it. Doesn't seem like most of my XBL friends (locally and non-locally) play FGs anymore.

burn all your bridges and your set

EDIT:

I'm learning projection mapping this month for some graduate work and I'm not the best but it's decent for a first (actually second) time doing it for an exercise:

http://youtu.be/ygiuoF9bmME

my next project is more fun though ^_^  (image working on it for video in illustrator):

screen_shot_2013-07-23_at_1.44.44_am.png

bread's done
Back