Fire Emblem Heroes: Choose Your Legends!

They take popular vote getters from CYL that didn't win and put them on a banner. It doesn't have an official name, but the first year they called it farfetched, so the nickname kind of stuck.

It's how we got Joshua, Mia, Lute, and Dorcas. The second one gave us Aversa, Loki, Kliff, and Owain.

This is the only cool thing that I've gotten lately:

Tibarn-1.jpg

pulled another copy of Tibarn and it was +atk.  I don't know if you guys have played with herons but it's wild.   In one turn they can move around the entire map, 3 spaces at a time with flying, they heal each other 14hp/turn,  plus hone/fort beasts.  It's unlike anything I've ever played with before.  They are now my go-to team for any sort of busywork like Forging Bonds or Tempest Trials.  Naesala +9 pretty much destroys everything and Tibarn cleans up anything that he can't.   It works better than I could have possibly imagined. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up getting the points on the run anyway, but I thought I'd share this. After it happened, I just sort of stared at the map for awhile.

[attachment=33162:SmartSelect_20191116-170920_Gallery.jpg]

So, I pushed my luck the last couple days and it paid off greatly. I got a -spd/+res Igrene, and a +spd/-def one tonight. I wasn't going to mention it before, but now I am because I'm looking for thoughts.

I have a -spd/+res ophelia. So, the way I see it, my options break down as follows.

A) +1 Igrene (+ spd, I assume)
B) Give LnD 4 and special spiral to Ophelia
C) Wait for the next "broken" unit

Lucky you. Told myself I was going to do a couple red snipes for Igrene and I ended up spending all 80 orbs I had saved for the mythic. Hate this game.

You definitely want SS on Ophelia so I'd do that.

fuck you, IS.
The worst part is that he's +hp; the exact boon I wanted on Helbindi
[attachment=33257:Screenshot_20191129-144842_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg]

I spent 100 bucks and bought the Black Friday orb packs. First major orb purchase of the year! Thankfully I got one of each red and blue focus units. I sniped red and blues only, while occasionally finishing the circle if they were 4/5. Finally pulled the new mythic with my final circle of earned orbs this morning. Got my first two L!Julia and two Marth merges as well. Spent about 320 orbs total and I couldn't be happier. Have stuff to do in the game again finally.

Normally I wouldn't support those pay2get 5* heroes but I was already planning on spending for this banner. Didn't have L!Roy yet either. So it worked out well.

I spent 100 bucks and bought the Black Friday orb packs. First major orb purchase of the year! Thankfully I got one of each red and blue focus units. I sniped red and blues only, while occasionally finishing the circle if they were 4/5. Finally pulled the new mythic with my final circle of earned orbs this morning. Got my first two L!Julia and two Marth merges as well. Spent about 320 orbs total and I couldn't be happier. Have stuff to do in the game again finally.
Normally I wouldn't support those pay2get 5* heroes but I was already planning on spending for this banner. Didn't have L!Roy yet either. So it worked out well.
I caved and bought the BF packs that came with Roy and Tharja as well. Bought the $100 iTunes Credit for $80 at BB so at least it felt like I was getting a deal. Overall pretty happy with my pulls as well. 2 of the new mythic, my first Sothis, a Marth, a Yarne, some reposition fodder and Bantu (dragonflowers).

I love you again, IS. ;)
In case you're curious why I wanted +hp when usually any other boon is better, it's because a +hp, dragonflowered, +1 Helbindi hits the magic hp number of 50. One hp higher than a +10 Kronya on an IP team.
[attachment=33261:Screenshot_20191201-011703_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg]

I'm going to need that Triandra as soon as possible, please. Thanks

Edit: Adding a thought that came to me while I was bored at work today. With book 4 going to the land of dreams, now would be a perfect time to add Infernal difficulty modes to all the previous story chapters. It could be played as nightmares reliving past battles.

Did my first pull on the new banner. 

Unbelievable.

m1Dz9lq.jpg

U7P063Z.jpg

Then went on to finish the circle.

Il8WbzY.jpg

1quwD27.jpg

and my wife appears for the first time.

So, with the release of Peony and a second light Mythic, is there any reason to keep two Eirs anymore?

If I don't, and don't care about f2p guides anymore, should I merge Eir or inherit Mystic boost?

hmm I suppose not.

but I wouldn't be in a rush to merge or sac her either.  Try it for a week or two with Eir + pee on me.  Also, we're not sure how the scoring is going to work in the new mode yet.  Mjolnir's Strike gives huge bonuses for mythic heroes too. 

So, with the release of Peony and a second light Mythic, is there any reason to keep two Eirs anymore?
If I don't, and don't care about f2p guides anymore, should I merge Eir or inherit Mystic boost?
I agree with Nothing. I’d wait a bit. The additional RES a 2nd Eir provides may prove to be more valuable than using Peony.

All good points, thank you.

So after finding out that the new mode uses arena scoring, I swapped out Brave Eliwood and put in duo Hector. So either paired up units can't use duo skills, or duo skills can't be used in the new mode.

Also, I already have my favorite combination for the front ranks. Igrene to hammer and chip and then switch to Peony for her static cardinal direction boost.

I didn't think about sharing this until now, but here's my defense team and map for Mjolnir. I will be spending all possible points upgrading the Icicle as it seems pretty overpowered.
Team
[attachment=33309:SmartSelect_20191208-220123_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg]
Map
[attachment=33310:SmartSelect_20191208-220316_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg]

Pretty disappointed in myself.  I know better.   These Christmas banners are always the bane of me.   I have nothing left for next week now. 

Legendary banners ONLY.

FAILURE.jpg

I'll probably switch over to green and colorless-only, now.  If I only come away with a 50/50 chance at one focus. 

Finally busted my 5.00% pity rate.

w-sothis-1.jpg

At least I'm getting out of this one alive. I'm pretty thankful tbh. Good asset too +atk -spd so a single merge later would be nice.

Does Mareeta need distant counter? Close call is pretty wacky, but I only have 2 spare DCs.
no. Don't use DC on characters with low res, generally speaking. It's a dumb cliche, but it holds true. There are a few instances that are an exception to this. But mostly save your DC for 3-4* units that you are going to +10. That's incredible that you have an extra pair of them. Save it for your infantry bruisers with the high stat totals.

Ok, W!Sothis is COMPLETELY busted.  I haven't seen this level of power since Surtr, L!Alm, F!Tiki, and FFCorrin.  Every time she gets attacked, she counters with Sirius healing thanks to Special Fighter charging.  She prevents specials.  She has 185 bst PLUS +5 all stats from her prf.  On top of all that, her speed prevents her from getting doubled from most units, and allows her to double some. 

People are definitely going to start building red armorslayers now, if they haven't already.

So, I come on here from time to time and crack a few jokes and talk about how good my luck is as a whole. But this is a serious matter.

I'm about to blow more money on this game than I have any other phone game and it worries me. Because I have to own NY Lethe, Anna, and the Askr siblings. Damn IS got me with their Christmas duo unit trap and I just waltzed right into it.

o_O

how much you talkin about? and why?

they might have NY units on the orb packs again.  Plus the new seasonal banner format (Double Special Heroes) will re-run them.

I went into the Christmas banner with 43 orbs, sniping greens and blues, while targeting the two remaining mythics that I'm missing in Naga and Thrasir, and Celica or DImitri.  I want Claude too but his color is bad this month.  2-color sniping is always the way to be; I feel quite strongly about that. 

naga-1.jpg

thrasir-1.jpg

I came out with +atk -def Thrasair and +atk -hp Naga.  It is a Christmas miracle.  Now I have one copy of all eight mythic characters.  Was also able to snag a -atk W!Ephraim with one of the tickets.  Now I am spent, again.

still debating putting bonus doubler on +atk Sothis +1, wdyt?

I went into the Christmas banner with 43 orbs, sniping greens and blues, while targeting the two remaining mythics that I'm missing in Naga and Thrasir, and Celica or DImitri. I want Claude too but his color is bad this month. 2-color sniping is always the way to be; I feel quite strongly about that.

naga-1.jpg

thrasir-1.jpg

I came out with +atk -def Thrasair and +atk -hp Naga. It is a Christmas miracle. Now I have one copy of all eight mythic characters. Was also able to snag a -atk W!Ephraim with one of the tickets. Now I am spent, again.

still debating putting bonus doubler on +atk Sothis +1, wdyt?
Nice! Naga is very useful against dragon teams.

Sothis would probably as good a bonus doubler target as any, but distant counter made her a pain in the Chain Challenges.

As for my lack of self control, no good reason. Just excited about an Anna and Lethe alt. I've been trying to get all the duo units until we get proof that they'll come back. I mean they obviously should, but you never know.

Sothis gave me a 2nd XmasChrom, and an Edelgard.

I may not be getting knockouts, but I'm still in there throwing punches and winning rounds.
[attachment=33441:Screenshot_20191226-141825_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg]
Also, I can finally post this team now that it's complete.
The alternate name was Stand] By Me.
[attachment=33442:SmartSelect_20191226-201554_Gallery.jpg]

Having a hard time hitting the damage cap on the dagger rokkrs. The debuffs make my dancers easy targets, so I either lose too much time keeping away other units or they pick them off one by one.

Finally got 150k on Legault Rokkr. I did it with Peony, Brave Bow/Noontime Lyn, Dancehardt, and Brave Roy.

Info for those interested:
It can be recreated with another dancer and/or og Eliwood for the rarer units. Basically, Galeforce and Lunge with Roy traps the dagger unit against a wall (The L shaped one at bottom works best).

Load up the two dancers with every drive, spur, and hone attacks that you can, threaten def and atk/spd bond seal on Lyn, and anything else to maximize damage.

Then every round is kill a reinforcement with Roy, shoot Rokkr 3 times with Lyn, and then on the last round if you need to you can get a couple extra Galeforce attacks from Roy.

Am I the only one that's gotten lazy about refining weapons and getting refine materials? I've got like 400 dew after Roy's refine.

I'm guessing it's all the PRFs we get now.

Well they don't give us any seasonal or new heroes anymore.   The returns on those banners are complete shite.  And yes, there are prfs and a complete lack of weapons to refine.  We all have a stack of refining stones and no one to spend them on. 

Once every few months or so I go hard on a seasonal banner bc 1-2 units are simply too good.   I am quickly reminded of how stupid that is.  Then you get up to 5.00% on Igrene banner, having already pulled two pity breakers, and you ask yourself what the fuck am I doing?  Even the next one has a 50% chance of not being her.

I got Claude! 

This banner has been good to me.  Was missing 5 of the 12 units and so far I've pulled 3 of them, plus 1 Hrid for an extra DC. The fodder is so good on legendary banners.  :bow:  I'm probably going to pull greens and blues until it ends, and hope for a Dimitri or L!Celica miracle.    I've got 3 of 4 Three Houses lords now.

It would be really cool to start working on a new horse team with dual lulls.  This was my first lull skill; they are very powerful. 

bread's done
Back