For sale: Diamond wedding ring

Late-morning bump.

Reminder that I am doing SHIPPING FOR THIS WEEK TOMORROW!

I'm here all day. So, send me offers, let's work stuff out today, and it will be in the mail TOMORROW! :)

I probably won't have much time in the morning tomorrow before having to head for the post office...

So, if you want something shipped this week, contact me today, let's work things out by tonight, and it'll be in the mail tomorrow!

LAST CALL FOR SHIPPING THIS WEEK

If you want something shipped this week, message me with an offer ASAP, and I'll have it in the mail tomorrow!

Heading off to do shipping for this week.

Any offers after this will be for shipping next week.

Still, that will be here before you know it.

So, send offers, and let's put some fun stuff together :)

Haven't bumped this in a couple of days since I've been busy with other stuff (appointments and such) and just haven't gotten to it.

But, I'm here all day today - so send me offers, and let's work stuff out :)

Oh yeah, I'm probably going to be listing a GeForce GT 640 2GB graphics card in a couple of days. I don't want to officially list it/include it in the OP until I get my new graphics card installed (likely over the weekend), but if you're interested, shoot me a message and we can chat about it.

Also have a mid-tower case that I'm going to be replacing (fits the above graphics card fine, but won't fit the card I'm replacing it with - a Titan Black). So, again, not officially listing it until then, but if you're interested, send me a message :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Late-night bump because I've been busy all day today.

Finally got my computer upgraded (this Titan Black SC from KitchenMotors is awesome).

So, expect to see my GeForce GTX 640 2GB (a very good card itself. Just, had the chance to upgrade) and my Mid-Tower case (which was too small for the Titan, but is pretty much perfect for anything else) listed up here tomorrow (I want to take pictures and such. But if anyone is reading this and wants to send me an offer during the night, that would be nifty too)

And, as always, plenty of great video games just waiting for loving homes :)

NEW ADDITION TO THREAD!

EVGA GT640 2GB Graphics Card

In particular, this model from Amazon

640-1.jpg

640-2.jpg

640-3.jpg

Supports 2x DVI and 1x MicroHDMI (3 displays total!)

I will include a free MicroHDMI to HDMI cable with this purchase!

$50!

And an evening bump.

I'll still be here for another hour or two, so send me offers!

As always, don't be put off by any prices, everything is always flexible - especially if buying multiple things.

So whatever you're interested in, just let me know, and we can work something out :)

Reminder: I AM DOING SHIPPING FOR THIS WEEK TOMORROW!

I'll be here basically all day today, so send me offers, let's work stuff out, and it will be in the mail TOMORROW!

Later than I meant to bump this...

I'm still around for a few hours, so send me offers on stuff, since I'M DOING SHIPPING TOMORROW MORNING!

LAST CHANCE FOR SHIPPING THIS WEEK

I'm doing shipping for this week tomorrow morning.

So, if you want something shipped this week, message me with an offer ASAP!

Shipping is done for this week.

But next week will be here before you know it, so send in those offers, and let's get some stuff worked out! :)

Display Model Pokémon Crystal (GBC)

(Note the unique unit label: DIS-CGB-BYTE-USA)

pokemoncrystal2.jpg

Disclaimer: Like most copies of Pokémon G/S/C, the save battery in this is dead due to the constant drain of the real-time clock.

However, batteries are easy enough to replace, as they're just common coin-cell batteries. I used to replace batteries when my vision was better, but alas that is no longer the case.

That said, this is still a very unique item. I purchased it directly from the Nintendo company store that was in NOA headquarters in Redmond, WA, back in 2002.

The game is identical to the standard retail version, but with the special display label.

I'm looking for $70 OBO!

(Seriously, I'm not quite sure what this thing is worth, so just send me offers, I'll entertain most anything)

As I said, I'm open to just about any offer, and would love to get some stuff worked out to be able to ship on Monday!

So, whatever interests you, send me messages with offers!

Oh yeah, this is the back of the cartridge:

pokemoncrystalback.jpg

And this is an example of what the underside of the sticker looks like (this sticker was removed from another game before I realized what it was. The one on Pokémon Crystal is still on the cart as it was from the NOA company store)

examplesticker.jpg

Note: I AM DOING SHIPPING FOR THIS WEEK TOMORROW MORNING, MONDAY, JUNE 6

So far I only have 1 thing set to go out this week.

I'm here all day today, so, if anything on my list catches your interest - and again, for the stuff I have prices listed for, don't even worry about them at all - just send me offers on stuff!

Let's work stuff out today, and they'll be in the mail TOMORROW!

LAST CHANCE BUMP FOR SHIPPING THIS WEEK!

IF YOU WANT SOMETHING SHIPPED THIS WEEK, MESSAGE ME WITH AN OFFER ASAP, AND I'LL HAVE IT IN THE MAIL IN THE MORNING!

EDIT: Well, apparently my wife had a meeting during her break at work today, which is when we would normally go to the post office, so have to put off shipping until tomorrow...

Well, apparently my wife had a meeting during her break at work today, which is when we would normally go to the post office, so have to put off shipping until tomorrow...

But, for everyone else, that means we have another day to work stuff out to have it shipped out for this week.

So, send me an offer TODAY, and it will be in the mail TOMORROW!

Last bump of the day.

I'm still here for a couple of hours, so send me offers, let's work something out, and it will be in the mail TOMORROW!

Shipping for this week has been completed.

But, next week will be here before we know it, and I'm here all day today.

So, send me offers and let's work stuff out! :)

One of the best sellers I've had the privilege of dealing with over the years. Incredibly fair prices, very easy to work with, couldn't recommend dealing with him more, it will be a good time.

One of the best sellers I've had the privilege of dealing with over the years. Incredibly fair prices, very easy to work with, couldn't recommend dealing with him more, it will be a good time.
Aww. Thanks for the kind words :)

I hope you enjoy the games, and I definitely look forward to being able to deal with you more in the future too.

Anyway, first bump of the day.

I'm here all day today. So, anything in my thread that catches anyone's interest, send me any offers you have in mind, and let's work some stuff out! :bouncy:

Afternoon bump.

Still sitting here, waiting for offers. Send anything you have in mind my way :)

Didn't manage to get any bumps in yesterday due to site downtime.

But, I'm here pretty much all day today.

So, send those offers in and let's get stuff put together!

As always, I'm open to pretty much any offer, and am committed to getting stuff done.

So, whatever you have in mind, just send it my way, and let's do this! :)

Hey all. I'm sorry that I haven't updated or bumped this in a while.

Things are updated (nothing major, just some outgoing stuff marked off), and bumping this up again.

Send me offers! :)

bread's done
Back