Free 1600 XBox Marketplace Points

I received my 1600 XBLM points card in the mail the other day... decided to go ahead and buy Doom with it and save the other 800 for a future Arcade game. Awesome deal, thanks OP!

[quote name='Namrepus221']Have you tried what I've been doing? Mostly spamming their inbox with requests for information on where the hell your points are.[/QUOTE]

I have now. Here's to hoping they reply...

Just cancelled my True.com account and had no hassels whatsoever. I really liked that they didn't even try to persuade me to keep it or throw more free days at me.

I just sent them another e-mail asking for them to please resend the confirmation e-mail that they have "supposidly" sent me.

Frankly I think they just don't want to send their stuff out for some reason. I'd love to be able to contact these guys directly but they have been able to cover their bases by using a proxy registrar so no way I can contact the individual that owns the site

I got my card today, entered the code, and now have 1600 points! :D And no charge to my CC.

Thanks again to the OP! I'm going to have my sister get one now that I know it works!

NEW INFORMATION!!!

OK guys if you are having a problem contacting them DO NOT use their form on the site. There is a glitch which they are working to fix that prevents them from replying to e-mails sent via that form.

e-mail them direct at support [at] xbox360achiever.com and it should go through and they can respond to you.

[quote name='swetooth9']signed up for it...though now it's only a 3 day trial[/QUOTE]

I just signed up today and it shows a 7 day trial.

Funny story:

When I called to cancel, which took all of a minute, the CS Rep asked me,"And what is your reason for cancelation?"

I replied, "Because I'm married"

She laughed nervously, and said, "Well, that's a pretty darn good reason"

I didn't think people said, 'darn' anymore.

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']Funny story:

When I called to cancel, which took all of a minute, the CS Rep asked me,"And what is your reason for cancelation?"

I replied, "Because I'm married"

She laughed nervously, and said, "Well, that's a pretty darn good reason"

I didn't think people said, 'darn' anymore.[/quote]

LOL

[quote name='Phantom1219']I just signed up today and it shows a 7 day trial.[/quote]

yea, it's probably because i signed up with the 360 site like 2 weeks ago and signed up with true 2 weeks ago...but didnt feel like entering my credit card info yet until further confirmation...then i went back and upgraded my true account and they only let me do a 3 day trial

I got a confirmation that they would ship me the points with in 10 to 14 business days. I got this e-mail 3 days ago. I think I should cancel my true.com free trial now. lol.

I'm going to see if my bro let's me use his credit card now. I need free points cuz I'm a fucking cheapass!

CHEAPASSES FTW!!!

Had my mom sign up for this. She added her CC info. to True yesterday, and received the 360Achiever confirmation email today! I think I'll have her cancel the True membership tomorrow.

Ok so, I got my card, had already canceled my True subscription, but my online profile is still there.. Does anyone know how to delete the free online profile? Im getting a crapload of winks flooding my mailbox and I dont even have a description or a picture on my profile..

These heffers are desperate!!..

I notice a some people complaining that the only way to cancel you trial membership is to call. Well, since I find this annoying as well, I looked on the site and noticed on the "customer care" page there's an e-mail section at the bottom and one of the preselected subject headings is "cancelation."

I think I might just sign-up and get me some free points. :)

[quote name='lupinckc']Does anyone know how to delete the free online profile? Im getting a crapload of winks flooding my mailbox and I dont even have a description or a picture on my profile..

These heffers are desperate!!..[/QUOTE]
LOL. Go to the page I mentioned above. One of the subject heading is "my profile." pick that and then tell them to delete your profile. See if that works.

[quote name='lupinckc']Ok so, I got my card, had already canceled my True subscription, but my online profile is still there.. Does anyone know how to delete the free online profile? Im getting a crapload of winks flooding my mailbox and I dont even have a description or a picture on my profile..

These heffers are desperate!!..[/quote]

;);););););)

I signed up for it today.

What number do I call to cancel?

[quote name='lupinckc']Ok so, I got my card, had already canceled my True subscription, but my online profile is still there.. Does anyone know how to delete the free online profile? Im getting a crapload of winks flooding my mailbox and I dont even have a description or a picture on my profile..

These heffers are desperate!!..[/quote]

yup, got my email confirmation that my card is being sent, cancelled the day after via phone, i still see my account and can still log in...

weird

Wow. If I didn't already have a 360, I'd bite.

Hell, maybe I can buy this, keep the games, and sell one of my friends the system. Two of them are really wanting 360's...

Hello,

Thank you for registering with us for the Xbox360Achiever.com +
True.com promo.
In case you didn't use the link provided on the page, here it is again:

i got that..and ...
After signing up for the free trial at True.com, it only takes about 3
days before they let us know that we can ship out your Xbox 360
Marketplace
1,600 Points Card. Remember, you don't need to become a paying member,
but please wait at least a few days before you cancel your true.com
membership. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email
or contact us with the form at www.xbox360achiever.com/contact.php

Cheers,
~ The Xbox360Achiever.com Staff
right after after i signed up *link omitted*
hopefully im on the right track..well im off to work :) take care everyone

[quote name='greydemise']Hello,

Thank you for registering with us for the Xbox360Achiever.com +
True.com promo.
In case you didn't use the link provided on the page, here it is again:

i got that..and ...
After signing up for the free trial at True.com, it only takes about 3
days before they let us know that we can ship out your Xbox 360
Marketplace
1,600 Points Card. Remember, you don't need to become a paying member,
but please wait at least a few days before you cancel your true.com
membership. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email
or contact us with the form at www.xbox360achiever.com/contact.php

Cheers,
~ The Xbox360Achiever.com Staff
right after after i signed up *link omitted*
hopefully im on the right track..well im off to work :) take care everyone[/quote]

Yep, that's the email you get after signing up. And you'll get another in a couple days saying that your marketplace card is going to be shipped.

[quote name='thrustbucket']How long does it take to ship? I got my shipping notification like 4 or 5 days ago.[/quote]

Yeah, I got my confirmation on Sunday. I hope it's soon ... I don't want to pay for some crap that my girlfriend will think I'm cheatin with ... ;)

The card took about 5 business days from when I got my email from xboxachiever.com

- To close your free profile once the trial is up or when you cancel due to getting the confirmation email from xboxachiever.com you simply need to call the 800 number and ask them. My conversation went like this..

Me- "Hello I was a trial member and Id like to close my free profile please."

Them- "Ok sir, what was your member name?"

Me- "Um.. PromoPoints, I think *plays dumb*"

Them- "Ok sir its all closed"

Me- "Could I have a confirmation email, or number please"

Them- "Try to log into your account"

Me- "I cant"

Them- "There is your confirmation, have a nice day"

Me- "Thank you, you to"

[quote name='PyroGamer']For those of you without a CC, you can get 1600 points free here.[/QUOTE]

This is junk. Also got my confirmation email in my Gmail account (had to check my SPAM folder though.) Cancelled without any issues. Will update once I get my card.

[quote name='CheapyD']I've put this back into "circulation" as it seems they actually deliver the free points.[/QUOTE]

Cheapy, if this had been a scam, shouldn't we create a new thread or edit the existing thread to let users know the status of the offer? Simply taking the thread out of circulation causes a lot of ambiguity as to what is going on with the offer.

Ok.. people who have are using a debit card--do they deduct the $50 as an authorization.. or not until the 7 days trial is up? I know sometimes they will charge you for $50 (but put it as a "check card hold")..so, does this do that?

Signed up for true.com like three weeks ago. I finally got shipping confirmation on my card yesterday. Hope it arrives soon...

They just sent me this email ...

Sometimes gmail blocks our emails from getting to people because we get
detected as spam due to the use of the words "promo" and "free". I
looked into the status for your promo signup and we did receive
confirmation that you signed up for true.com. As soon as our next
shipment comes in from our distributer, we'll be mailing it out to you.

Cheers,
~The Xbox360Achiever.com Support Team

So apparently they need a new shipment. Maybe that's why it taking so long for people (myself included) to get their points.

I got my points about 3 days after I signed up. It was kind of a pain that I couldn't cancel online, but the person on the phone was helpful enough.

bread's done
Back