Free 5.99 movie credit for PSN Users

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys just saw this, if you sign up at the link below and use the email linked to your PSN network account to receive PlayStation news updates, you will receive a free 5.99 voucher for use for movies on the PSN store on your ps3. Code will be emailed to your email within 72 hours and code never expires. Hurry limited quantities available. Links below:

http://us.playstation.com/psn/events/emailoffer.html?cmp=HM-EMAILOFFERVIDEOUL

Just copy and paste link I'm posting from cell phone and can't make link clickable.

I just got a hate PM from our friend who claimed he got banned for stacking earlier in the thread:

[quote name='pedrobeara']when is fraud is a minor infraction? and calling someones user name dumb just shows how smart a $$$$$$ like you is go fuck off and die[/QUOTE]

So either he's condemning himself of committing "fraud" for stacking, or he's a dirty liar. rofl.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Antipodes']I just got a hate PM from our friend who claimed he got banned for stacking earlier in the thread:

So he's either admitted to committing "fraud" or is a dirty liar. rofl.[/QUOTE]

...hate pm?

I'll wait for some more testimonials.

I have 3 accounts, signed up for all of them. I got 2 out of 3. The one I didn't get I registered a full day before my third one. And haven't received it. It's a gmail account (if that means anything)

a stacks some and bought crap on tuesday and i plan to buy other crap soon as some comes out they cant ban me for some codes that they gave me

[quote name='sir-fly']a stacks some and bought crap on tuesday and i plan to buy other crap soon as some comes out they cant ban me for some codes that they gave me[/QUOTE]
This

I have my main, my buddies, his old account, and our game share account. I got all 4 in the last 3 days, stacked them all on my main. Let em ban me. I also have a JPSN that I was thinking of signing up tonight.

[quote name='JUDEN666']This

I have my main, my buddies, his old account, and our game share account. I got all 4 in the last 3 days, stacked them all on my main. Let em ban me. I also have a JPSN that I was thinking of signing up tonight.[/QUOTE]

i have tons of these codes from my game share account and i plan on using them all. im going to use them all because there my accounts that i payed for content on so there mine and im using them. i didnt hack crap to get the codes in the 1st place

[quote name='Antipodes']I just got a hate PM from our friend who claimed he got banned for stacking earlier in the thread:

So either he's condemning himself of committing "fraud" for stacking, or he's a dirty liar. rofl.[/QUOTE]
Lol what?

I received a code but it says to use it at account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com. So how do I get it on my regular psn account for games? Just redeem it on my ps3 instead of following their directions?

[quote name='dgwillia006']What the fudge, i signed up the day this was posted and still nothing

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PublikDefender']I received a code but it says to use it at account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com. So how do I get it on my regular psn account for games? Just redeem it on my ps3 instead of following their directions?

yeah, i'm wondering the same thing. i only signed up for one account but i used an old psn account b/c i don't want spam on my main account. anyone know?[/QUOTE]

That or go through Qrocity online here it's what I did. Here's the site to save you some time http://qriocity.com/us/en/

Just got my code, took about a day. The gf just signed up, when her's comes in, will probably get Festival of Blood I think. Thanks again for the heads up, OP.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Worked on 13 of my accounts.[/QUOTE]
What is with you and the number 13, you some emo or something?

Um, it looks like the 5.99 went directly into my PSN wallet - meaning my wallet now has 5.99 more than what it had to begin with. So can this be used for games too? Anyone tried it? I thought it was only for movie...
Edit - oh - I had this thread open for over a day without refreshing and just now did it and replied. Now I see its the same for others. Hell of a deal. I can't believe Sony didn't put more restriction on it.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Worked on 13 of my accounts.[/QUOTE]

Worked on 14 of my accounts...so there...I felt the need to report that it worked on 14 of my accounts b/c you felt the need to report it worked on 13 of your accounts.

That said, "I've got spirit, yes I do; I've got spirit, how 'bout you?"

And in reality, I haven't gotten it to work on the one (1) account I have.......so....there....

I submitted yesterday (and yes, on just one account). I had yet to receive the code via email when I checked earlier, so I decided to check my account settings after someone here mentioned to do so.

After logging in I noticed in my account settings that I did not have the first box checked, which was for communications with Playstation/Sony via emails (not the second one, which is to receive emails from Sony partners). So...I checked it.

In a matter of minutes, I received my code for $5.99. I redeemed the code, and yes, $5.99 is added into your wallet.

Thanks OP! :D

[quote name='MrBubbles']Agreed.

Scumbags who abuse the system is a disfavor to your fellow man (limited quantities and whatnot) and since they've been bleeding money I don't think they'll be doing this type of promotion again. Hope they stick out the banhammer on anyone who really stuck out their hand at the cookie jar and took a massive amount for themselves.

Still waiting on my code, I read the OP in the morning and no funds added or emails sent yet.[/QUOTE]

x100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Ahhh thank you OP. Did not know about this, but I'm glad I do now. I doubt they'll ban us for stacking, but just in case, I'll wait a while before using mine. Still going to use all my accounts though. Heh, maybe I'll give some to my friends who forgot their passwords, or sell them to a**holes I know of and don't really like. Possibilities seem endless. Thank you Sony

[quote name='frankgh2345']why i didnt receive my code? i sumbmited the info 4 days ago :/[/QUOTE]

Did you make sure your account settings also say you want to receive e-mails from Sony and what not?

Signed up today and got my code in a little under 10 hours. Put me over the edge to get Chrono Trigger, thanks OP! Hope you guys get yours!

[quote name='solid penguin']Did you make sure your account settings also say you want to receive e-mails from Sony and what not?[/QUOTE]

how i change that settings?

[quote name='Hostile']Is it specifically credit for videos or can it be spent on anything?[/QUOTE]
It's just a $5.99 wallet voucher. Intended for videos, but it's good for anything.

[quote name='frankgh2345']how i change that settings?[/QUOTE]

Go on your PS3, sign in, go to account management, and notifications. Then check the box that says you want to receive promotional e-mails from Sony.
Or, you can sign in here(http://us.playstation.com/psn/signin/), and change account settings right there on your computer! :D

I still never got my code it has been over 4 days and I do have it set to get emails and I can Log in to the forums... Oh well seems like some people they just don't want to give the codes to :I

[quote name='gsr1379']I still never got my code it has been over 4 days and I do have it set to get emails and I can Log in to the forums... Oh well seems like some people they just don't want to give the codes to :I[/QUOTE]

It's been 4 or 5 days for me too and I never got it.

[quote name='Blaster man']It's been 4 or 5 days for me too and I never got it.[/QUOTE]

check on your account to make sure you checked off you would like to receive emails from sony.

[quote name='gamerGirl34']check on your account to make sure you checked off you would like to receive emails from sony.[/QUOTE]

Yep, that box is actually auto-checked when you log in. I did it again now though...

I did the form yesterday, but still no email from them and I checked my PSN wallet balance on Qriocity and it is the same as before. The first box to get promo emails from Sony is checked and was checked before I even did this (the second box for emails from Sony partners is not checked). Sp I'm kinda bummed...

I have a question- I have had my PSN account for several years, but I changed the email address that I had on file after the whole hacking fiasco earlier this year (I changed it to a free unimportant email addy that I barely use). And that updated email is what I obviously used to sign up for this. Could it be that I signed up properly with the Sony box ticked, but am not getting the code/wallet $ because I changed my email that was linked to the original PSN account? Is there anyone else here who didn't have any luck who also changed their original PSN email to something else like I did?

Awesome. Got my e-mail yesterday and redeemed my code. It's cool that the funds just go into your wallet so they can be used for anything!

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Wtf? I bought a rent of captain America but it gives me error MSG when I try to download it from store?

Halp[/QUOTE]

It's probably streaming only unless you buy it.

Just FYI, the opt-in box wasn't ticked on my account on the PS3 itself and they still sent me the code. I would still tick it just to be safe though.

The fact that people are getting theirs the same day they sign up is making me lose hope. Been 2 days for me and nothing. I checked the boxes to receive emails from Sony and even signed up for the PSN forums so I don't know what's up. I get confirmation emails when I activate a PSN card so there's no problem there. Well, it's nice to see that some people are able to abuse the system for multiple codes while others can't even get a single one for their legit account :roll:

[quote name='DangKid']If your account has been recently made (the last few months), you won't get the code. This is for the older accounts only.[/QUOTE]

Got my PS3 and made my account back in mid june. Would that not qualify?

bread's done
Back