Free copy of Joe Danger 2 for XBLA from Raptr

[quote name='musha666']Looking at the thread for the free Minecraft, that went live around this time. So hopefully in a few minutes they will get it done and over with already.[/QUOTE]

Good detective work. I will increase refresh frequency. I refreshed 3 times while typing that last sentence. Lol.

[quote name='ooga']I have a feeling that this is precisely what's going to happen. "Soon" seems to me like a place holder for TBD.[/QUOTE]

It will definitely be today. My guess is right before 11:30.

[quote name='Dysheekie']Maybe they just wanted to see how many people they could get to sign up for their product. Then they'll release 10 copies of the game at some obscure time and call it done. I'm such a pessimist[/QUOTE]

They have 2500 copies.

[quote name='mpaullin']Good detective work. I will increase refresh frequency. I refreshed 3 times while typing that last sentence. Lol.[/QUOTE]

Premature "refreshing" is a major problem these days.

I would expect it to go live within the next hour. The previous ones I was at work and they went live before I went to lunch which was scheduled an hour from now. I hope so I really don't want to be refreshing all day.

internet-memes-theres-something-about-pressing-f-thats-so-refreshing.jpg

[quote name='countrygurl']I would expect it to go live within the next hour. The previous ones I was at work and they went live before I went to lunch which was scheduled an hour from now. I hope so I really don't want to be refreshing all day.[/QUOTE]

I want to go to lunch with my friend. We normally go at 11 (MT) and she is being patient so far, but I don't know how long that will last.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I want to go to lunch with my friend. We normally go at 11 (MT) and she is being patient so far, but I don't know how long that will last.[/QUOTE]

Tell her to give you $10 to buy the game on XBLA and then you'll go to lunch with her. You still get the game for FREE!

[quote name='TealPavelski']Tell her to give you $10 to buy the game on XBLA and then you'll go to lunch with her. You still get the game for FREE![/QUOTE]

Haha ya that's not gonna fly. :)

Nice job on the bad pun coon, btw. I lol'd.

[quote name='TealPavelski']Tell her to give you $10 to buy the game on XBLA and then you'll go to lunch with her. You still get the game for FREE![/QUOTE]

Isn't it $15?

This sucks. I am not showing up as experienced for the Xbox Live games, and it won't let me get the reward, even though I am at Hardcore for Trials HD and LIMBO.

Got one, no problem. Thanks guy that posted it in the XBLA thread.

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']Success! Now onto lunch![/QUOTE]

Ditto. Mexican today!

lol.. triple post. Got mine no problem. I keep refreshing the link to see how fats its ticking down... This will be gone in a few minutes. All that refreshing was worth it.

Got one, even though the specific reward page said I wasn't eligible. Went to the full reward listing and it spit out a code.

[quote name='TealPavelski']This sucks. I am not showing up as experienced for the Xbox Live games, but it won't let me get the reward.[/QUOTE]

goto check your reward it will work

[quote name='TealPavelski']This sucks. I am not showing up as experienced for the Xbox Live games, but it won't let me get the reward.[/QUOTE]

Make sure you're on the all rewards page and then click check reward. It'll give it to you if you meet the requirements.

Click on your rewards page and find it and have it check.

I also didnt show as experienced but it still let me redeem. GL

bread's done
Back