Free Quil Pen Stylus with your registration of Phantom Hourglass!

SteveDaWonder

CAGiversary!
Hello Again!

Hot of the feet of the Nintendo DS Light Brain Age 2 stylus deal comes another chance for free swag from Nintendo.

Here at Cheap Ass Gamer we like free stuff, right? Of course we do! What CAG wouldn't jump at the chance for something free!

It's a free Quil Pen Stylus, IF you register Phantom Hourglass over at My Nintendo. Oh, Opening Poster, how do we get this free stuff? Well....

There is no picture up on the main Nintendo site. No details about it. I found the article on GoNintendo.

Then as soon as you get your game, register it over here:

http://www.nintendo.com/productregdes

Nintendo is starting to get a little better about the free swag. Though it's nothing like Club Nintendo in Japan. Let's take all the free stuff we can get!

As soon as there a better link, or picture I'll put it up.

Happy CAGing!

UPDATE!

Go here and take the survey!

http://www.nintendo.com/hourglass/survey.jsp

no shipping email for me, but whenever i try to redo the survey it says i already did everything i needed.

guess it's just time to play the waiting game now.

Got my ship email Sunday and the box was in my Monday mail. I was very surprised by the high quality of the packaging. A large cardboard box, inside snug fit from one corner to the next a skinny padded envelope. Inside the envelope a nice custom paper jewel box with the stylus nestled in a black foam cutout. The postage was $1.64. The stylus is very nice, I don't know if I'll use it or just keep it in the box as a collectible.

Nintendo really goes over the top and for just a simple premium....I'm impressed.

This stylus has to be the most comfortable I've used. The way the "feather" part rests against your finger just works perfect for me.

it's on page 4.

zph_stylus.jpg

for those who don't want to click.

[quote name='zerowing']No email, no info under my orders, I guess I have to do it again? Anyone else get no info whatsoever?[/quote]

[quote name='J_Talbain']no shipping email for me, but whenever i try to redo the survey it says i already did everything i needed.

guess it's just time to play the waiting game now.[/quote]

Same situation with me. I didn't get an e-mail yet and the stylus isn't listed under "My Orders" at Nintendo.com.

I think I'll wait until Monday, and if I don't get it Monday I'll give them a call about the situation.

I got mine last week sometime. It is awesome. I don't have big hands, but the ones for the original fat DS are too damn small. This one works nicely.

[quote name='Rocko']Sadly, I still don't have it.[/quote]

Sucks to be you, nerd! [/Grandma's boy]

I would email Nintendo about it. They are awesome and worth the troubles.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']I *finally* got my shipping confirmation email yesterday, woo.[/quote]
Aren't you in Japan? :whistle2:k

[quote name='Rocko']Aren't you in Japan? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
Heh, I had my mother email me the registration code and mail me the game by itself. Can't miss out on a free stylus, after all!

Nice pic. I was wondering what it looked like. I was afraid it was going to be green. Not like it would bother me since its free, but I get the whole clear phantom look.

Man, that's sweet! I was expecting it to come in a ghetto-ass bag. Mine shipped yesterday, so it shouldn't be long before I get mine.

[quote name='Rocko']They couldn't have shipped mine out when I got the email, as I got the email 9 days ago. Sigh.[/QUOTE]
I think they use media mail. I had my wii-mote jackets ship on the 10/19. Didnt actually get them till the 10/29. You should get it later this week.

I got the shipping confirmation 2 days ago...then again, I got my shipping confirmation for my Brain Age set about a month ago and still nothing.

Considering how many of these NOA is most likely sending out at the moment, I'll be patient. I haven't even gotten my E-mail shipping confirmation yet. I'd say give it another full week before contacting them about it.

To the person who never got their Brain Age 2 set from over a month ago: you need to call and tell them that now, or you may never see it...

I checked this out on nintendo.com webpage and it mentioned special inserts that would have the PIN number. I have 3 inserts but none of them have a PIN number anywhere...

bread's done
Back