FREE!! Random SURPRISE item!

[quote name='Double O Slevin']I hope its a lock of Brad Pitts ball hair!!![/QUOTE]
That would be a pretty big package. no pun intended :lol:

[quote name='AlkalineProdigy']The model# really is SRPS-FRTM straight from the order confirmation. Just don't google it. I really don't want one of those. I hope this doesnt turn out like the humancentipad episode of south park.
[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks for the warning. I totally googled it. Now I hate you. :(

JUST REMEMBER KIDS

There are "rules" for keeping a mogwai:

1. "Don't get him wet" as, when exposed to water, it immediately reproduces more of its kind asexually by budding from its back.
  2. "Keep him away from bright lights....especiallhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunlighty sunlight." Sunlight will kill a mogwai and bright light is known to hurt it.
  3. "Never feed him after midnight" because if it eats food after midnight, it will create a cocoon and emerge as reptilian monster called a gremlin
(ripped from Wikipedia)

belee dat

[quote name='Dorok']It wont process for me, i missed out on the business card holder also because it wouldn't process.[/QUOTE]

Looks like I'll miss out as well, lol.

[quote name='GWIZ2260']Worked for me, hope it isn't a turdburger..... LOL[/QUOTE]

No it's a fried rotting turd monster thus FRTM.:lol:

I ordered one, people on FatWallet deserved to get charged postage last time. The most stuck up people on earth visit that site, they feel they deserve everything free and if there's a flaw in the request form then they should get 20 of said item for free (which has happened on that site).

On a side note I bet FRTM stands for free to mail, meaning they don't have to pay to mail it to us since they are going to put a postage due type of thing on it.

Thanks for the heads up, Hope it's something useful.

And since we're on the topic of 1saleaday, Has anyone received their lock yet? Or at least the shipped e-mail? I hope mine didn't get lost in the process :(

[quote name='tankyroo']Thanks for the heads up, Hope it's something useful.

And since we're on the topic of 1saleaday, Has anyone received their lock yet? Or at least the shipped e-mail? I hope mine didn't get lost in the process :([/QUOTE]

"Your order for 1 Iron Padlock on 06/11/2011 has been recently shipped via UPS."

I received that on the 17th... should be here this coming week. :)

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']"Your order for 1 Iron Padlock on 06/11/2011 has been recently shipped via UPS."

I received that on the 17th... should be here this coming week. :)[/QUOTE]
Okay, Last time i didn't get the e-mail until the headset was in my mailbox, Hopefully that's the case this time too.

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']i hope its an envelope of anthrax like in the early 2000's[/QUOTE]

That could be quite valuable if you can identify it before touching or inhaling it. I don't think anyone would even get the joke these days if you put fake white powder in their birthday card...

When I click Proceed to Confirmation nothing happens =,(
I want my free severed thumb in the mail damnit!

[quote name='zer0sfx']When I click Proceed to Confirmation nothing happens =,(
I want my free severed thumb in the mail damnit![/QUOTE]

Yup same here. Missed out on the Business card holder because of this as well. Tried off and on all day, cleared my cookies and cache, tried making a new account, tried 3 different browsers and no go. Oh well :(

For some reason I've been wasting my time checking and it still doesn't get passed the confirmation page. Such a shame, I enjoy surprises.

Jesus, I must be blacklisted or something. I tried on my laptop, my phone, my tablet and then on my brother's laptop and nothing.

I got my free item today. Heres a pic of it

thumbnail.aspx

[quote name='tankyroo']Okay, Last time i didn't get the e-mail until the headset was in my mailbox, Hopefully that's the case this time too.[/QUOTE]

I got my little lock in the mail today. :D

I received my "Steel Padlock" today. What a piece of garbage. It is soooooo tiny. It's like a luggage lock, but slightly bulkier. There is nothing I would ever find this lock useful for.

What if this surprise gift is different for everyone? Like what if varies, Like someone gets a pencil, Another person gets a keychain, etc.

[quote name='tankyroo']What if this surprise gift is different for everyone? Like what if varies, Like someone gets a pencil, Another person gets a keychain, etc.[/QUOTE]

omg the possibilities are endless.... ahhhh what if. lol

[quote name='tankyroo']What if this surprise gift is different for everyone? Like what if varies, Like someone gets a pencil, Another person gets a keychain, etc.[/QUOTE]

I was kinda hoping for that... so I used two addresses.

[quote name='Survivalism']Either it's a free pile of ads or mine hasn't come yet.[/QUOTE]

The thing went up on Sunday, are you really expecting to have received it already?

huh got an email saying it shipped. and saying its about 11 pounds, delivering by ups, and requiring a signature over 21. interesting :)

[quote name='rct316']huh got an email saying it shipped. and saying its about 11 pounds, delivering by ups, and requiring a signature over 21. interesting :)[/QUOTE]

uh oh... I'm not over 21.... so therefore I might be fucked.

bread's done
Back