FREE!! Random SURPRISE item!

[quote name='rct316']wow you all got money clips. am i the only one who got a logitech mx18 gaming mouse? lol guess im one of the lucky ones who got a package, even had to sign for it.

cant wait to see what others get...[/QUOTE]

I call bullshit.

And that looks to wide to be a bookmark.

[quote name='Survivalism']I want to know what yours is since it's clearly the super special double awesomer one.[/QUOTE]

I received the bookmark thing a few days ago. Here is their response about the other item: "The gift will be sent shortly, but due to the high volume of gifts awarded it can take 2-4 weeks or longer to arrive so please be patient." Got that a week ago... will post a picture whenever it arrives.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thisboywillbreak']I got a box of 18 Brawny bags today XD! Is this the random surprise?![/QUOTE]

lol looks like christmas came early for you

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']I got a box of 18 Brawny bags today XD! Is this the random surprise?![/QUOTE]

Those are to throw away all the junk mail they're gonna start sending you since they got your mailing address. How thoughtful!

[quote name='Dezuria']Those are to throw away all the junk mail they're gonna start sending you since they got your mailing address. How thoughtful![/QUOTE]
That's odd, since I've gotten stuff from them twice, and I still never get junk mail.

I should probably get my random item either today or tomorrow. It's probably going to be that metal thing some of you guys have. Who knows. Once I get it, I'm taking a picture ASAP.

Still waiting on my credit card light, breast cancer pin, and this random surprise item. All of which I got shipping confirmations for but still haven't received.

[quote name='atomicmouse']I haven't gotten mine either. I'll probably email them if I don't get it by August[/QUOTE]

It's a free item that is most likely going to be broken or useless, whats the point in emailing them?

i cannot believe this thread is still alive lmao. seems like people will go nuts for a free item. but because its a "surprise" people become insane!!?!!?!? TEH SUSPENSE!!!!!

[quote name='SEH']It's a free item that is most likely going to be broken or useless, whats the point in emailing them?[/QUOTE]

to get a free item?
maybe theyll send something less crappy since i didn't receive the first thing, but thats just me dreaming :D
Even so, why would I not want to get something for free?

[quote name='admiralvic']I got a repellent patch... I remember vividly not signing up for it so that was my prize =\ Lame...[/QUOTE]

Same here.

I just got in the mail what i'm assuming was my "Mystery surprise item" And it was a surprise alright, I opened it up, And NOTHING was in there. Woohoo.....

[quote name='tankyroo']I just got in the mail what i'm assuming was my "Mystery surprise item" And it was a surprise alright, I opened it up, And NOTHING was in there. Woohoo.....[/QUOTE]

it wasn't nothing, it had genuine New York air inside... how did it smell?

[quote name='admiralvic']I got a repellent patch... I remember vividly not signing up for it so that was my prize =\ Lame...[/QUOTE]

Same here, bit bummed.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Does anyone know how to turn it on? o_O[/QUOTE]
It should turn on when you flip the light bulb-shaped part up. If not, then the battery is probably dead.

I also got the repellent and light yesterday.

[quote name='InsaneHien']I haven't received my random item yet. It's been 4 weeks now. :([/QUOTE]

Yeah.. I'm still waiting for mine too. The good news is that I finally got a shipping notification for my MicroSD card reader.

Received a repellant patch here too lol. I'll give it to the wifey since recently got bug bites, maybe it'll help her out.

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah.. I'm still waiting for mine too. The good news is that I finally got a shipping notification for my MicroSD card reader.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I'm still waiting for it & I got the shipping notification for the MicroSD card reader & the Vibe earbuds. I did receive the pin today from them though.

Damn cant believe this thread is still alive. Probably the largest thread ive made in awhile lol. Anybody wish for me to rename this thread to 1adaysale thread or something? Make it official for everything free from the site?

I got my LED Pocket Light today. Still didn't get my random item yet.

[quote name='rct316']Damn cant believe this thread is still alive. Probably the largest thread ive made in awhile lol. Anybody wish for me to rename this thread to 1adaysale thread or something? Make it official for everything free from the site?[/QUOTE]

You might as well rename it that or maybe something like 1SaleADay Free Stuff (Received) Thread or something else on those lines.

bread's done
Back