FREE!! Random SURPRISE item!

[quote name='COLDblood']Well it seems they finally are sending out our surprise item... I just got an email from them:

Your Random Free Item has been shipped
"Thank you for your recent purchase with us for "The Surprise!". Your item is being shipped out via USPS regular mail and will therefore have no tracking number"[/QUOTE]
Same email for me. 7-10 business days to find out what I get apparently.

My random item shipped today. This was 2 hours ago...

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase with us for the Surprise!. Your item is being shipped out via USPS regular mail and will therefore have no tracking number. You should receive your item within 7-10 business days.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] have any further questions. Thank you for shopping at 1SaleADay and have a great day!
Sincerely,

1SaleADay Team
I wonder what it'll be...

My friend got her item today...it was a piece of flimsy metal...I have a pic of it but you can barley tell what it is...shit,she doesn't even know what it is,just that it's a piece of bendable metal,lol.

"
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase with us for the Surprise!. Your item is being shipped out via USPS regular mail and will therefore have no tracking number. You should receive your item within 7-10 business days.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] have any further questions. Thank you for shopping at 1SaleADay and have a great day!
Sincerely,

1SaleADay Team
"

I usually get the e-mails by the time it's here, I probably will have it tomorrow.

[quote name='Hestar']My friend got her item today...it was a piece of flimsy metal...I have a pic of it but you can barley tell what it is...shit,she doesn't even know what it is,just that it's a piece of bendable metal,lol.[/QUOTE]

I got it today. It's literally a small piece of metal. It looks like a belt buckle but it's extremely thin. I have no idea what it's supposed to be. I would have been more satisfied with a grain of rice.

[quote name='CONMAN999']I got it today. It's literally a small piece of metal. It looks like a belt buckle but it's extremely thin. I have no idea what it's supposed to be. I would have been more satisfied with a grain of rice.[/QUOTE]

I haven't received mine yet. When I get my grain of salt or flattened out aluminum can I will let you all know!

Got mine as well, the same odd piece of metal. My best guess is a bookmark. A bookmark that you definitely could not take with you on a plane.

[quote name='CONMAN999']I got it today. It's literally a small piece of metal. It looks like a belt buckle but it's extremely thin. I have no idea what it's supposed to be. I would have been more satisfied with a grain of rice.[/QUOTE]

Mine's actually being used as a bookmark. That or maybe there's a way to turn it into a pipe.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']I got this in my email yesterday:

"Congratulations! You were selected you to receive a cool, free gift from 1SaleADay.com. We appreciate unbiased feedback such as yours.

Please reply with your shipping address and we'll have a gift out to your shortly.

Have a wonderful day!"[/QUOTE]

I want to know what yours is since it's clearly the super special double awesomer one.

just got it as well.

here is a pic:

IMG_20110711_160049.jpg

[quote name='iTofuMan']just got it as well.

here is a pic:

IMG_20110711_160049.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Is it just me or does that look like a money clip to anyone else? I suppose it could also be used as a bookmark, but money clip was what I thought of when I saw it. Haven't received my random surprise yet.

[quote name='sunghost']Is it just me or does that look like a money clip to anyone else? I suppose it could also be used as a bookmark, but money clip was what I thought of when I saw it. Haven't received my random surprise yet.[/QUOTE]
Looks like a cheap money clip to me :\

[quote name='sunghost']Is it just me or does that look like a money clip to anyone else? I suppose it could also be used as a bookmark, but money clip was what I thought of when I saw it. Haven't received my random surprise yet.[/QUOTE]

That was the first thing I thought when I saw it.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Looks like a cheap money clip to me :\[/QUOTE]
It's a bookmark. That's why it's so thin.

wow you all got money clips. am i the only one who got a logitech mx18 gaming mouse? lol guess im one of the lucky ones who got a package, even had to sign for it.

cant wait to see what others get...

[quote name='Double O Slevin']It's a template to created the letter "C" everywhere... AWESOME!!!1[/QUOTE]

I thought it was a template to create a stylized version of the letter "U" everywhere and that it was just sideways.

[quote name='silentevil']It's a bookmark. That's why it's so thin.[/QUOTE]
And what exactly makes it a bookmark? Hell a piece of paper can be used as a bookmark, but doesn't mean it'll be listed as such.

[quote name='A_1000_FAT_KIDS_']Are you guys sure its the random item not the businees card holder? Did it say it on the package it came in?[/QUOTE]

i would assume its the random gift because this was the first time i have used 1day sale.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']everyones blue?[/QUOTE]

The front of mine was grey, It was horridly dented however...lol

I thought the same.

[quote name='golfing7861']Guys I think it's just a business card holder, not a bookmark or whatever.[/QUOTE]

it is and that promo predated the random surprise.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']And what exactly makes it a bookmark? Hell a piece of paper can be used as a bookmark, but doesn't mean it'll be listed as such.[/QUOTE]
I've seen a million of these types of bookmarks. They're usually plastic.
Standard-card-with-plain-white-5089148.jpg

My bookmark thing is all chrome. I have another one coming for my wife, but does it really matter lol. I guess it could hold cash, but I don't carry any.

I got an e-mail about mine being shipped back in June. I haven't gotten it yet. It's either MIA or just not here yet. No biggie though.

bread's done
Back