FREE!! Random SURPRISE item!

I have 3 orders and all of their statuses are listed as Printed..Why aren't they shipping anything out to me.

Dates of orders: 6/12/11, 6/18/11, 6/19/11

[quote name='swimchik27']uh oh... I'm not over 21.... so therefore I might be fucked.[/QUOTE]

You don't have any siblings or family to sign for you?

Seriously, you are not missing anything on the padlock... If they are like the ones that were at my dollar store, they are tiny as hell and suck. You cant take the key out when its open and you gotta jiggle it to open it to begin with.

BTW, what are you supposed to lock up with a half-inch big lock? Your super-secret diary so your "little brother" doesnt find it and read all your secrets? Maybe you could lock up your stash of baby-carrots so they dont mysteriously disappear...

I am still waiting for my uber-secret prize. I wonder what it is!!??!?!? Maybe a generic Trojan Condom? Or a Zip-Lock knock-off brand bag? OMG I must know!!! All this anticipation is driving me crazy! Maybe it is a sheet of ruled paper, or a ball-point pen refil! Oh oh oh, maybe a paperclip! I MUST KNOW! $$@!%$@%$!

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Seriously, you are not missing anything on the padlock... If they are like the ones that were at my dollar store, they are tiny as hell and suck. You cant take the key out when its open and you gotta jiggle it to open it to begin with.

BTW, what are you supposed to lock up with a half-inch big lock? Your super-secret diary so your "little brother" doesnt find it and read all your secrets? Maybe you could lock up your stash of baby-carrots so they dont mysteriously disappear...

I am still waiting for my uber-secret prize. I wonder what it is!!??!?!? Maybe a generic Trojan Condom? Or a Zip-Lock knock-off brand bag? OMG I must know!!! All this anticipation is driving me crazy! Maybe it is a sheet of ruled paper, or a ball-point pen refil! Oh oh oh, maybe a paperclip! I MUST KNOW! $$@!%$@%$![/QUOTE]

pen refill might be handy.

I assumed the mystery prize was the mosquito patches.
I don't recall requesting patches from them and I got some awhile back.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Seriously, you are not missing anything on the padlock... If they are like the ones that were at my dollar store, they are tiny as hell and suck. You cant take the key out when its open and you gotta jiggle it to open it to begin with.

BTW, what are you supposed to lock up with a half-inch big lock? Your super-secret diary so your "little brother" doesnt find it and read all your secrets? Maybe you could lock up your stash of baby-carrots so they dont mysteriously disappear...[/QUOTE]

I could use a free mini lock. My dogs are too smart and have figured out how to open their food bins. So, we have to lock them now . . .

I received shipping confirmation for my mosquito patch today. I remember ordering it from them quite a while ago. I hope it's not the free item, like MattCatt said. :(

I received a postcard that said: " Dear 'D0RC', We are trying to reach you with good news! It is really important that you call us. Call toll free 1-866-299-0858. Control # _______, Call 1pm - 9pm EST Monday - Friday." It was sent from P.R.S. P.O. Box 261175 Lakewood, CO 80226

I don't want to call it though ha. It might not have anything to do with this surprise item, but then again it might because I used a fake name and that was on the postcard. Hmmmm.

My mosquito patches were comfirmed shipped AFTER the day I got them. I did NOT order the surprise item. Still hope for something else.

[quote name='BlankUsername32']Are they not giving anything away anymore, or am I just too stupid to figure out how?[/QUOTE]

The site "1saleaday.com" features ONE sale per day, (well technically 5) so you missed this one.

I got crappy headphones yesterday, could that be it? I vaugely remember a deal specificly for headphones..

I got an e-mail saying my padlock shipped, I think that was just a very delayed e-mail because i never got the original e-mail.

[quote name='tankyroo']I got an e-mail saying my padlock shipped, I think that was just a very delayed e-mail because i never got the original e-mail.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened for me, I got the padlock like 2 weeks ago.

[quote name='homerunrally02']I got some shitty headphones from dailysteals.com are they in ear buds[/QUOTE]
yea same

[quote name='ExpensiveAzzGamer']guess the surprise was there wasnt a prize lol[/QUOTE]

/sigh, it's only been a few days. Obviously they are sending us something.

I just got in my mosquito repellent patches today. Still waiting on the business card holder and the random surprise.

Can people stop offering their daily status updates about the item? No one gives two shits about the patches arriving for you. Just post here once you get the random item.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Can people stop offering their daily status updates about the item? No one gives two shits about the patches arriving for you. Just post here once you get the random item.[/QUOTE]
Can people stop getting so upset over other people posting..

We all get it you want these threads to be only exactly about the mystery item. However when we get a mad post like yours everyday we all gain nothing. /rant :whistle2:#

Oh and i got my patches today to :applause:

[quote name='waltercartman']Can people stop getting so upset over other people posting..

We all get it you want these threads to be only exactly about the mystery item. However when we get a mad post like yours everyday we all gain nothing. /rant :whistle2:#

Oh and i got my patches today to :applause:[/QUOTE]

He has a May 2011 join date. From what I've seen, half of his posts are going "I'm in" for contests, the other half bitching about people not reading threads. Such a fine contributor he is.

I'm super curious to what that secret prize is :p keep posting our updates

I didn't bother to sign up for it, partially cause I was day late lol

[quote name='georox']He has a May 2011 join date. From what I've seen, half of his posts are going "I'm in" for contests, the other half bitching about people not reading threads. Such a fine contributor he is.[/QUOTE]

Yes , for giving away DLC for La Noire and 1600 Microsoft Points, I truly am such a "fine" contributor. Thank you for the compliment. :applause: I truly appreciate it.:booty:

mmmmmhmmm

I believe this thread now requires a disclaimer:

1.This is the Internet
2. People can post whatever they want
3. No one cares what you think about what they posted, just let it be and take it in, and post positively
4. If you post negatively, you are automatically wrong
5. Number 4 times 500

Edit:

[quote name='waltercartman']Can people stop getting so upset over other people posting..

Oh and i got my patches today to :applause:[/QUOTE]

Note my post. I'll color the relevant part.

I'd have to agree with the naysayers of posting about w/e item that isnt relevant to this free random surprise item. I mean those other things got their own threads so why clutter up another that's not entirely related to them? In a way this thread is getting to be like certain Game Faqs forum threads, and those are horrible with how they're moderated, and how someone can go from the topics item of interest into something else. I personally hate that mentality that a topic doesnt have to be on topic, even though there are rules meant to stop off topic posts (the same applies here you all).

If a lot of people want to talk about misquito patches, and w/e other little freebies roll out from 1saleaday then perhaps there needs to be one unified thread for them. Wikify it, and just change the title for each freebie they got. Other than that I dont see a need to clutter up a independant thread about this free random item with posts stating "I got w/e from 1saleaday today in the mail that I ordered two weeks ago". Totally irrelevant from that point in time for that freebie to now with this freebie.

End Edit: Case in point above....Goodbye.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ People are talking about the other stuff here too because we have no idea if the "mystery item" is the same as another item they sent out. If somebody gets 2 padlocks or more patches, then it could be that is the mystery item.

The package has a address where it came from...

...it will match where the padlock came from, if I remember it will say 1SaleADay on it

Well, I have already received my items that I KNOW I ordered from them and just a while ago I got an e-mail saying my Padlock was being shipped (I already got one) So my best guess is I'm receiving another AWESOME Padlock so I can store my valuables, bwahahaha! :lol: Check your e-mails and it will tell you the item that they are sending you

I got this in my email yesterday:

"Congratulations! You were selected you to receive a cool, free gift from 1SaleADay.com. We appreciate unbiased feedback such as yours.

Please reply with your shipping address and we'll have a gift out to your shortly.

Have a wonderful day!"

Well it seems they finally are sending out our surprise item... I just got an email from them:

Your Random Free Item has been shipped
"Thank you for your recent purchase with us for "The Surprise!". Your item is being shipped out via USPS regular mail and will therefore have no tracking number"

bread's done
Back