Free Sword from King of Swords

[quote name='ahou']The sword is pretty much just for looks, unless you sharpen it of course.[/quote]

I guess performing an effective Braver is out then, eh?

He said they shipped mine today and send me a shipping email, I got no shipping email, but I believe the guy so.. yeah.

[quote name='ahou']so I got an email notification that fed ex delivered my sword this morning, to my amusement this it what I saw when I opened the box... a Cloud Buster Sword, figures why my package weighed 6 lbs rather than 3 lbs :)[/quote]

You lucky ...

Wouldn't it be awesome if a CAG got the signed sword?

does anyone know how to search for an email in your spam folder in gmail?

i have over 21,000 spam emails...theres no way i can find email in there lol

[quote name='ahou']so I got an email notification that fed ex delivered my sword this morning, to my amusement this it what I saw when I opened the box... a Cloud Buster Sword, figures why my package weighed 6 lbs rather than 3 lbs :)

Pretty nice sword, heavy when trying to swing with one hand but no problem with two hands. Pardon my camera skills, got a blurry pic on the second picture.

[/quote]
You guys suck. I actually bought this exact sword almost a year ago as an addition to my gaming room (along with the 9 ft. Sephiroth sword). Paid good money for it and you guys get it free?!? Damn... talk about getting shafted (I bought both swords from a different website who's URL escapes me at the moment).

[quote name='Warner1281']You guys suck. I actually bought this exact sword almost a year ago as an addition to my gaming room (along with the 9 ft. Sephiroth sword). Paid good money for it and you guys get it free?!? Damn... talk about getting shafted (I bought both swords from a different website who's URL escapes me at the moment).[/quote] Looks like you like final fantasy from your avatar heh.

To anyone who sent in an entry from Gametrailers.com blogs, how did you send in the entry cause I thought I did things right but they sent an email back saying my entry wasnt according to the guidelines. This was the message:

Hello Ryan,

We need links as stated in the Guidelines.
Please Resubmit

Justin
King of Swords

Thanks for the help guys.

Got my sword today, and I actually don't know what kind of sword it is. I think it's not a katana, because the blade's not curvy, it's straight. And the hilt and scabbard is entirely black, with black weaves. Of course, the sword wasn't sharp, thankfully. And oddly the most dangerous part of the sword was the guard. I almost cut myself with that thing.

All in all a pretty nice package. I'll keep it in the box, 'cause I've no room to keep it.

P.S. I can't show any pics, cause I don't have a camera... :|

[quote name='gomer1andonly']To anyone who sent in an entry from Gametrailers.com blogs, how did you send in the entry cause I thought I did things right but they sent an email back saying my entry wasnt according to the guidelines. This was the message:

Hello Ryan,

We need links as stated in the Guidelines.
Please Resubmit

Justin
King of Swords

Thanks for the help guys.[/quote]

I think what that means is your links have to be the word:

sword

with a link to the homepage.

Then some other links making two or more of the following phrases clickable to the kingofswords homepage:

medieval swords
samurai swords
anime swords
fantasy swords
final fantasy swords

I got a 4 pounder, it was a Samurai Sword, all black with weaves and a carrying rope. it says made in pakistan on the sword. The sword itself isnt sharp, but the end is. has a tassle looking thing on the handle end. Will post pics later.

[quote name='raisin']I got a 4 pounder, it was a Samurai Sword, all black with weaves and a carrying rope. it says made in pakistan on the sword. The sword itself isnt sharp, but the end is. has a tassle looking thing on the handle end. Will post pics later.[/quote] Please post pictures later :). I got the 4 pounder also and I wanted to see how it looked.
[quote name='detectiveconan16']Got my sword today, and I actually don't know what kind of sword it is. I think it's not a katana, because the blade's not curvy, it's straight. And the hilt and scabbard is entirely black, with black weaves. Of course, the sword wasn't sharp, thankfully. And oddly the most dangerous part of the sword was the guard. I almost cut myself with that thing.

All in all a pretty nice package. I'll keep it in the box, 'cause I've no room to keep it.

P.S. I can't show any pics, cause I don't have a camera... :|[/quote] It's probably the same one that was posted on page 3.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Got my sword today, and I actually don't know what kind of sword it is. I think it's not a katana, because the blade's not curvy, it's straight. And the hilt and scabbard is entirely black, with black weaves. Of course, the sword wasn't sharp, thankfully. And oddly the most dangerous part of the sword was the guard. I almost cut myself with that thing.

P.S. I can't show any pics, cause I don't have a camera... :|[/quote] It's probably the same one that was posted on page 3.

I've yet to get an email and I sent it in a long time ago.
I should try again.
That's what I'm going to do right now, actually.
What Email did you guys use to contact the guy doing this?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I've yet to get an email and I sent it in a long time ago.
I should try again.
That's what I'm going to do right now, actually.
What Email did you guys use to contact the guy doing this ?[/quote] [SIZE=+1] [email protected] [/SIZE]It's on his site.

[quote name='kensterdotnet'][SIZE=+1] [email protected] [/SIZE]It's on his site.[/quote]

Wrong email

go to the page, scroll down to the bottom where it says something like ", have a problem? contact us" ...and i think you have to click on the contact and it will take you to a page where you can send an email

I sent an email there, and they said they just sell the swords when I contacted them and to resubmit my information.

Just made my "site" and shot em an email, I also asked if I could choose a sword of equal value. Hopefully they go for it. I'm gonna take a few mins and browse their selection.

Thanks again OP! Keep us up to date on these sword giveaways, swords are fucking awesome. Anyone hear of the kid who fended off two robbers with a sword (they wanted his PS3).

~HotShotX

[quote name='LoganDX']I sent an email to the contact us link and the reply I got was to direct all questions to [email protected]...[/quote]

oh, well last time i sent an email, they recieved it, and told me that they garunteed that i will get my sword

SWORD001.jpg

SWORD002.jpg
SWORD003.jpg
SWORD004.jpg

here you go. This is the 4 pounder

Thanks OP!

I posted a blog entry yesterday (on a blog I run that has nothing whatsoever to do with swords, games, or anime). I got the automated response yesterday, and today I got the FedEx tracking number today (from So-and-So of 'Millennium Empire Corp'). Three pounds, and it's supposed to be here on Saturday (two days). I really didn't expect this deal to go through.

[quote name='franz ferdinand']Thanks OP!

I posted a blog entry yesterday (on a blog I run that has nothing whatsoever to do with swords, games, or anime). I got the automated response yesterday, and today I got the FedEx tracking number today (from So-and-So of 'Millennium Empire Corp'). Three pounds, and it's supposed to be here on Saturday (two days). I really didn't expect this deal to go through.[/quote]
Same with me. I was suprised at how fast I got it considering there are people that are still haven't even had their blog confirmed.

I don't know why I'm not getting the shipping email. :[
I did this last week, and nothing.
Although...I never write in that blog. The only one I do write in is my My Space one.
Could that be it? Because that's the only entry.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I don't know why I'm not getting the shipping email. :[
I did this last week, and nothing.
Although...I never write in that blog. The only one I do write in is my My Space one.
Could that be it? Because that's the only entry.[/quote]

dont worry, you'll get your sword, i did mine last week too and just got my confirmation

and my blog was only 1 post too

and remember the guys said he garunteed us our swords, as long as you follow the directions

Just got my tracking for the sword, I think. 3 lbs from GA, scheduled to arrive 30th (just shipped today) so quick shipping, but I do live in FL.

That I've got no idea .. when is yours scheduled to arrive? I can't believe they'll actually deliver on a Saturday.

Son of a.. The only one I didn't want was the 3 pound one.. and I'm getting the 3 pound one.. well I shouldn't complain, it was free and all

[quote name='YabMan']Son of a.. The only one I didn't want was the 3 pound one.. and I'm getting the 3 pound one.. well I shouldn't complain, it was free and all[/quote]

"Sword selections will vary each week"

make a new blog, use another email address, and make the shipping information a friend or relative's.....then tell your friend or relative to send the sword to you when it comes, or pick it up next time you meet.

try this next week, maybe you'll get a different sword

[quote name='becuzimbrown']"Sword selections will vary each week"

make a new blog, use another email address, and make the shipping information a friend or relative's.....then tell your friend or relative to send the sword to you when it comes, or pick it up next time you meet.

try this next week, maybe you'll get a different sword[/quote]

Lmao! I was JUST thinking myself, "I wonder if my Aunt will hold the package for me"

Mmm sent a sword to myself and one to my bf and I got an email back from The King asking for my shipping address for myself.. so I assume I'll get mine.. hopefully.

bread's done
Back