Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='aznguyen316']yeah we've been getting that information around. When was your GHIII order placed? J/w because they said they could probably fulfill it within 1-2 weeks and wanted to see wher I might stand in my fulfillment.

I just found some important info.. I guess

Tax earnings are added when the date of order is placed, not when shipped. I'm nearing it so I'll wait til the 1st to place an order I suppose =)[/QUOTE]

i placed the order on dec 13th and sent them an email 5 days later when it switched to waiting on item.

Ye, but you're right lol. And besides, you've done a pretty good job with this thread... no need to go around mucking it up if you don't want us to.

And about taxes, as far as I know it depends on where you live and how much you make. Places like Florida don't have a state income tax, only federal... other places don't have that liberty.

A big issue for some people here would be knowing how much you have to have made before being required to file taxes. (For the jobless, lol). Some people who would otherwise not have to file could be pushed into the lowest paying tax bracket because of sites like this, it's something to keep in mind.

It varies by state, so it may be good to check into that kind of stuff.

Here is a simple guide about federal income taxes :
http://www.ehow.com/how_12342_determine-you-have.html

Don't take it as gospel, but it should be a good, simple guidline.

[quote name='Chuckles']Ye, sorry bout that ;)

Anyone know if USPS will be delivering Monday? (I figure that's what they'd use for a gift card.)[/quote]

The USPS will be running until about 3:00pm on Monday. I saw it posted a couple of days ago when I went to mail out a Wii.

[quote name='Tigerman']The USPS will be running until about 3:00pm on Monday. I saw it posted a couple of days ago when I went to mail out a Wii.[/quote]

Thats when your post office closes. They will be delivering as usual on Monday.

We normally don't get our mail delivered until about 4pm, the post office closes early, but its still a regular delivery day.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']i placed the order on dec 13th and sent them an email 5 days later when it switched to waiting on item.[/quote]

I ordered mine on the 17th, hope that means mine is only a week or two away also.

They cancelled my 2nd GH3 for me today, I think I'm gonna hold on to the credit till the January update comes and grab KuF:CoD.

Also, according to Alan at trainn, they prepaired 250+ GH3 bundles yesterday for shipping.

[quote name='opterasis']
Also, according to Alan at trainn, they prepaired 250+ GH3 bundles yesterday for shipping.[/quote] :applause::applause::applause::applause:

I hope mine are in that bunch!

[quote name='opterasis']Also, according to Alan at trainn, they prepaired 250+ GH3 bundles yesterday for shipping.[/QUOTE]

Where's this infoz?

Does anyone know if the $600 is spread over this and next year if you still have to do the tax thing?

[quote name='evanft']Where's this infoz?

Does anyone know if the $600 is spread over this and next year if you still have to do the tax thing?[/QUOTE]

With the shipments that were filled by us going out the last two days and a huge GH III shipment (250+ bundles) that just came in being prepared, a portion of the support resources were used on those which, when combined with a higher then usual amount of inquiries being submitted, caused some of the tickets and emails to get backed up. Now that that's done and everyone's back to their normal positions, things should be caught back up to the usual 1-2 day response window by the end of the day.

Alan

looks like ill be getting a gh3 bundle instead of a gift card. at least i can get more than $100 that way.

[quote name='RoboPenguin']DiRT ordered on December 9th shipped on December 17th STILL isn't here.... x.x[/quote]

Quit whining. I can top that. Scene-It: ordered 12/8, shipped 12/15..STILL isn't here.

Well, I emailed about the MCR I filed on 11/30 for disney, and here is the response I got:

[FONT=geneva,arial]Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

I apologize for the delay. It does not appear that the advertiser
has gotten back to us regarding that request. I will request that
it be followed up on and we will update you as soon as we have
obtained additional information on it.
[/FONT]

Finally got a shipped email for my Best Buy GC. Not in any real hurry for it to get here, but I will happier when it does indeed arrive!

I don't even know what Trainn shipped me. I sent them a request for a BB card but they haven't replied back but yet i got a shipping e-mail. I hope they ship me the card b/c i saw the GH3 bundle at my local Sam's Club for $80

What are the two easiest/best offers to do? Sorry if this has been posted, but I'm not looking through 41 pages.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Quit whining. I can top that. Scene-It: ordered 12/8, shipped 12/15..STILL isn't here.[/QUOTE]

they couldve tried to deliver it to your house. the game i ordered on the 7th was also shipped on the 15th and it arrived yesterday. i checked the tracking number that was on the box and it said that they tried to deliver it to my house twice on friday. the packing slip said it was ordered from amazon on december 20 and they used next day air to ship it.

[quote name='dsella']What are the two easiest/best offers to do? Sorry if this has been posted, but I'm not looking through 41 pages.[/QUOTE]

you dont have to.. everything you need to know is on the 1st page.

[quote name='dsella']What are the two easiest/best offers to do? Sorry if this has been posted, but I'm not looking through 41 pages.[/QUOTE]

you dont have to.. everything you need to know is on the 1st page.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']
you dont have to.. everything you need to know is on the 1st page.[/quote]

Yeah, but what are the easiest/best in your eyes? Meaning cost, ease of cancellation, etc.

[quote name='dsella']Yeah, but what are the easiest/best in your eyes? Meaning cost, ease of cancellation, etc.[/quote]

At Home Rewards
Simply You
Privacy Matters
DealMax
Great Fun

All $1 offers and pretty easy to cancel

[quote name='evanft']
Does anyone know if the $600 is spread over this and next year if you still have to do the tax thing?[/quote]

The $600 only goes from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st. So it will restart on Jan. 1st. I got this info through an e-mail I asked about when it restarts.

[quote name='aznguyen316']The $600 only goes from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st. So it will restart on Jan. 1st. I got this info through an e-mail I asked about when it restarts.[/QUOTE]

You know, I went well over the 600.00 limit this year, and they didn't ask me for a tax form.

ALSO, I just got 2 amazon gift certificates! I think I'm gonna put them toward an Amazon Kindle. Oh, and it still says "waiting on item" by the GH3 bundles that I exchanged for certificates...wouldn't it be some shit if they still sent me the bundles. ;)

Just got my $100 Amazon card today :D

I was worried there, because I sent out two support requests (one through the support system, and a second a few days later via email after I hadn't heard back) and the first said I would get a gift card but the second said I couldn't.

[quote name='BrownThunder']Wait, so the Gh3 thing for 2 offers is the BUNDLE, not just the game itself? Hot damn, I know what to get now....[/QUOTE]

Yes, but you're gonna have to wait a while for it!

[quote name='Cmosfm']You know, I went well over the 600.00 limit this year, and they didn't ask me for a tax form.

ALSO, I just got 2 amazon gift certificates! I think I'm gonna put them toward an Amazon Kindle. Oh, and it still says "waiting on item" by the GH3 bundles that I exchanged for certificates...wouldn't it be some shit if they still sent me the bundles. ;)[/quote]What games did you get? I'm hovering around $480 and I was wanting to get GH3, but I'm worried that that might push me over the limit...

[quote name='mev1205']What games did you get? I'm hovering around $480 and I was wanting to get GH3, but I'm worried that that might push me over the limit...[/QUOTE]

3 Guitar Hero 3 Bundles - 300.00
Guitar Hero 2 Bundle - 100.00
Eternal Sonata - 60.00
Halo 3 Collector's Edition - 70.00
The Simpsons - 60.00
Scene-It - 60.00
Naruto - 60.00
Assassin's Creed - 60.00
Golden Compass - 60.00

Total - 830.00 since August

I guess I got lucky, but oh well, I placed an order for my Amazon Kindle...hope it comes back in stock soon!

Greetings,

We would like to thank you for your recent YourFree360games.com order and thought you would like to know that your Guitar Hero III Bundle has been sent!

If you have selected a tangible item or check, your gift is enroute to the address you provided when ordering. Most orders arrive within 5 days of being shipped. If a tracking number becomes available for your order, it will be listed on your order status page.

If you have ordered a Paypal reward, your payment is now available in your Paypal account.

Once your gift has arrived, we would love for you to provide a proof picture showing your well deserved reward or testimonial describing your experience and will be glad to post it on our company site! Simply email your testimonial or pictures to [email protected] and your submission will be added during the next update!

We thank you again for participating on YourFree360games.com and encourage you to try out our other sites (complete list is available at the link below) to earn additional free gifts!

Sincerely,
Transcendent Innovations, Inc
www.trainn.org

If I go buy a Visa gift card somewhere and put money on it, will that work for this site? My mom doesn't believe me even after showing her everything in this thread. Lemme know!

[quote name='dsella']If I go buy a Visa gift card somewhere and put money on it, will that work for this site? My mom doesn't believe me even after showing her everything in this thread. Lemme know![/quote]

Ya i have bascially done that and now i have $200 dollars coming to me b/c of 2 $25 dollars Visa card

Hey guys, just a little heads up on the Google SEO Supervisor offer. Their ToS states that you can cancel the trial at anytime, but in reality their call center only operates Mon-Fri. Today was my last day of the trial and I had a charge on my cc. I told them I tried to cancel over the weekend, and they were very nice and voided the transaction. So yay!

Oh, and the offer credited in a couple minutes, so I gotta recommend this one.

[quote name='opterasis']I hope so, if its the wired, I need to cancel my order.[/quote]

i actually want the wired version, ive played both and there is noticable lag on the wireless..

which is why i changed my order from Gh3 to Gh2, and ill buy the Gh3 seperately on ebay for cheap

[quote name='omgu8myrice']i actually want the wired version, ive played both and there is noticable lag on the wireless..[/quote]

Learn how to calibrate your guitar. It wasn't necessary for me (I've got a Toshiba plasma tv), but some people have to. There shouldn't be any lag.

Also, hell yes! My "Scene-It" finally arrived today! Just in time to be my fiancee's last Christmas present. Glad I stuck around today in the hopes it would come in. It's also nice to see things are starting to move along again for Trainn.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Also, hell yes! My "Scene-It" finally arrived today! Just in time to be my fiancee's last Christmas present. Glad I stuck around today in the hopes it would come in. It's also nice to see things are starting to move along again for Trainn.[/quote]

When did you order it and when did it ship? I'm waiting on a copy of Scene It I hope arrives today..

[quote name='Synergy']When did you order it and when did it ship? I'm waiting on a copy of Scene It I hope arrives today..[/quote]

Ordered 12/8. Shipped 12/15

My 4000 point card I ordered on Dec. 12th, shipping estimate was Dec 19th, (I forgot the real shipping date) just arrived. Funny thing is, DiRT, which was ordered on Dec. 9th, and shipped out on Dec. 17th still isn't here. At what point should I say that it isn't coming and contact Trainn? Also, If I sign up for offers using a prepaid gift card and don't cancel them what would happen?

I read the OP and it wasn't answered so here we go.

Say I complete the stamps.com offer then complete another offer and order my game. Then I reset my account and I'm ready to earn another game. Can I complete the stamps.com offer again? Can you do the same offer after you reset your account?

[quote name='Wicked One 612']I read the OP and it wasn't answered so here we go.

Say I complete the stamps.com offer then complete another offer and order my game. Then I reset my account and I'm ready to earn another game. Can I complete the stamps.com offer again? Can you do the same offer after you reset your account?[/quote]

No, you can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back