Free Xbox Microsoft Points, Wii Points, DS Lites, PSP, WoW Sub cards and More!

[quote name='spoo']I just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone that signed up and did some offers under me. Thanks![/QUOTE]

With ME getting the most thanks ;)
You're welcome!
Thank YOU for tellin me about this addictive site lol :(

All of my referrals are deadbeats, so if you still haven't joined the site (!), I'd appreciate a signup through the image in my sig :)

gah I don't think this'll work for me. I signed up, but I'm from Canada so I get like no 100% free offers. I tried having someone from the USA sign up for me as the FAQ said, but that didnt help either (unless I did it wrong lol)

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']They added a Nintendo DS Headset to the available prizes for 15 points. I hope they continue to add prizes.

BTW, heres my link: Gaminglagoon[/QUOTE]
Thanks I updated the OP, they also added an Xbox 360 black controller for 50 points. I ordered one yesterday and it shipped today.

[quote name='Flyersfan']What's this now?

You have to fill in a demographic to sign in now? Is anyone else getting this?[/QUOTE]

I got it too. Weird.

Oh and Spoo, I ordered one too and it shipped today :)

[quote name='Flyersfan']What's this now?

You have to fill in a demographic to sign in now? Is anyone else getting this?[/QUOTE]
Yes it confused me because it kept on saying login error, after 3 tries I figured out that I had to put the info in the demographic. #-o

Guys. Be extremely careful with this stuff. I tried to do "At Home Rewards" and "Privacy Matters" and it told me that it couldn't verify my card. Well, they went ahead and charged me the $1 buck or whatever, as well as the full 20 dollar subscription fee anyway. I had the charges reversed and I cancelled my credit card account and got a new card with a new number.

But keep an eye on this stuff!

[quote name='taep0dong']Guys. Be extremely careful with this stuff. I tried to do "At Home Rewards" and "Privacy Matters" and it told me that it couldn't verify my card. Well, they went ahead and charged me the $1 buck or whatever, as well as the full 20 dollar subscription fee anyway. I had the charges reversed and I cancelled my credit card account and got a new card with a new number.

But keep an eye on this stuff![/quote]

I had this happen to me too. As soon as I saw the first 1.00 hold for what was "declined," I called all phone numbers for all of the offers I signed up for and made sure the account was cancelled. I only got burned by 1 of them, since I didn't cancel before the $1 charge went through. I did get rid of it before any subscription fees hit.

I did get full credit for the offers though.

does anyone know the following

1) Is this site legit?
2) Will the websites where you do the surveys crap up your computer? (I have mcafee)
3) Are the survey sites legit or do they steal your personal info?
4) I know you will get email, but do they send junk mail to your house?
5) Can you enter fake info for the surveys?

I'm new to this so thanks for your help.

[quote name='djsmooth']does anyone know the following

1) Is this site legit?
2) Will the websites where you do the surveys crap up your computer? (I have mcafee)
3) Are the survey sites legit or do they steal your personal info?
4) I know you will get email, but do they send junk mail to your house?
5) Can you enter fake info for the surveys?

I'm new to this so thanks for your help.[/quote]

1) You bet. Occaisionally you won't get credit for an offer, but you accept it and move on as the majority of them work.

2)I haven't had any spyware, adware, popups, etc. from this at all.

3)Legit so far. Perhaps you could do all your points with spam info, the same spam info for all, and before you cash in your points with lagoon, update your address to the correct address.

4)I haven't received any junk mail at my house. Personally, I think it would cost too much for this little companies - junk email is free for them to send.

5)See my #3. Perhaps. I used all real, and they suggest to do so as well. The main point is to make sure that it all matches up, that's how you get credit for doing the surveys. I used all real info so I wouldn't have to deal with correcting my address later.

You can thank me by clicking on the referral link in my sig to get started on and try out the site :)

Any more questions feel free to PM me.

If anyone could give me a hand, I'd appreciate it muchly.

http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=28532

Thanks! :)

This site is way easy to deal with. Just keep track of allt he phone numbers to call to cancel things and get rid of them as fast as you get them approved. Nothing to it. In less that an hour and a 1/2's work I've gotten 2 free Wii Points cards and 1 XBLM points card.

[quote name='spoo']I received my black 360 wireless controller today in the mail.[/QUOTE]

Nice!! I'm thinking mine is coming too.. mail hasn't come yet =(
::crosses fingers::

I'm probably gonna save and get another one!

Anyone new signing up beware of the Mobile phone offers. YOU will get charged a monthly service fee. Always read the fine print.

I will be sure and update the OP with this info. I don't want anyone to get charged for a service they don't want just to get points. Dietzel needs to remove them from the 100% free list.

[quote name='lilboo']Nice!! I'm thinking mine is coming too.. mail hasn't come yet =(
::crosses fingers::

I'm probably gonna save and get another one![/QUOTE]
It looks sharp being black. It makes me want an Elite more now:whistle2:$

[quote name='spoo']Anyone new signing up beware of the Mobile phone offers. YOU will get charged a monthly service fee. Always read the fine print.
[/quote]

I wasn't aware of this, do you know how to cancel it? I don't see an option anywhere.

I signed up under Capthowdy
My link is: http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=50516 just incase no one has signed up yet.

[quote name='czartim']I wasn't aware of this, do you know how to cancel it? I don't see an option anywhere.
[/QUOTE]
What phone offer?

I saw that one of my referrals signed up for one so I didn't want anyone charged for something they didn't want. I almost fell for the playphone one.

Thumbplay:
You may cancel your Thumbplay subscription by sending the words STOP from your mobile device to 48000 or by contacting us via email. Please direct all email inquiries to [email protected]. You may also call 1-877-THUMB-99 (1-877-848-6299) for questions regarding your account.

Rock Your Tunes:
The charge will be billed on your wireless phone bill or deducted from your prepaid balance. For help, send a text "HELP" to 86595. To cancel your plan, send a text "STOP" to 86595 at anytime. In case of questions please contact customer service at [email protected] or call 1800 659 4091.

PlayPhone:
You may cancel your subscription at anytime by text messaging the word "STOP" to "77888" from your mobile device. Charges will appear on your carrier phone bill.

[quote name='sp00ge']Thanks for the referral and doing some of the better offers. I wish I could help you out. This is the best I can do:

^^^Somebody sign up under this guy and do some offers!!!***http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=50616***^^^

:D
Hope that works. Sorry spoo for 'j
acking your thread :D[/QUOTE]
Hahah, no problem this gaming lagoon thread isn't just mine. This thread is for all CAGs that don't want to make their own thread. I encourage everyone to join the congo.

Share the wealth. That's what I always say.

Still hoping someone will sign up under me.

If you're looking to start, please click the link in my sig. I appreciate it muchly :)

[quote name='daroga']Still hoping someone will sign up under me.

If you're looking to start, please click the link in my sig. I appreciate it muchly :)[/QUOTE]

Signed up under you, daroga. Quick question: how far into the free surveys do you have to go?

EDIT: Also, for the offers, do you have to use the same email address you signed up with?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Signed up under you, daroga. Quick question: how far into the free surveys do you have to go?

EDIT: Also, for the offers, do you have to use the same email address you signed up with?[/quote]
You bet - you should use the same exact info.
As far as how far into the offers? I usually go farther than what is listed on GL. First two pages of the survey, ok, does that start after the first page where I put in my email and agree to the TOS? So I usually do more just to be on the safe side.

Coincidentally, that's covered in my gaming lagoon thread with helpful hints & an overview. Sorry to threadjack, but it really just complements what's going on here. I'd like the thread to be more of a knowledge-base than a "sign up under me" fest. All are welcome to contribute. Link

I'm off to my rehearsal dinner then I'm getting married tomorrow. Early Sunday I'm off to Las Vegas. I will see you all back on next Friday!

[quote name='spoo']I'm off to my rehearsal dinner then I'm getting married tomorrow. Early Sunday I'm off to Las Vegas. I will see you all back on next Friday![/quote]

Good luck! errr..... Congrats! :D

That's fine with me. I much prefer them sending codes through the mail. That way I know the product is sealed and the code is guaranteed to work. There have been way too many complaints of invalid codes, and then it can take forever to get it resolved.

[quote name='spoo']I'm off to my rehearsal dinner then I'm getting married tomorrow. Early Sunday I'm off to Las Vegas. I will see you all back on next Friday![/QUOTE]

Wow! Congrats! Good luck and have fun (and lots and lots of sex!!!)

I'll do my best to have as many offers done so you can come home to a lot of referral credits spoo :D

/sigh

I finally start getting points and now they send them via mail. I was really looking forward to being able to get my gears maps today :(

Guess ill finish getting the points for 1 card then quit the site

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Signed up under you, daroga. Quick question: how far into the free surveys do you have to go?

EDIT: Also, for the offers, do you have to use the same email address you signed up with?[/quote]Thanks man! If you need any help, let me know. :)

I usually just finish the surveys. They can be obnoxious, but it's usually not too bad.

The Credit Card Required, but free offers are the best. You can get points like lightning that way.

1600, and for some reason it wont let me do any more credit card offers. I think it might be because i signed up for one and they all seem to be the same company?

maybe ill do the 4000, but that would take me longer and i want the points asap >.

bread's done
Back