GameFly 2011 Year End Sale - Now Live!

kevgret

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's famous annual Year End Sale features free shipping on all used games and big discounts on many items. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New titles may be added throughout the sale. Sale ends 1/3/12.

icongamefly.gif
GameFly's Year End Sale

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping for Dead Island and Mortal Kombat for cheap. I have both out so I can just keep them and avoid the mad rush tomorrow. I have to work tomorrow so I assume I will miss most of the deals.

Is this starting at midnight tonight? and will it be EST or PST? Anyone know? Sorry if it's been posted already

i am hoping for some great deals

rage.14.99
dues ex atleast under 19.99
batman AC under 30
driver san fransisco under 20
little big planet 2 under 20
AC:R under 30
dead island under 20

and many others

any news on what time its suppose to start

[quote name='Davivascaino']All the deals that have been posted starts 8pm EST, so I think there is no reason to be different this time[/QUOTE]

Except this isn't nightly deals, this is year-end. It was already posted here this started around 1pm EST last year, so expect some time similar.

[quote name='showtimefolks']i am hoping for some great deals

rage.14.99
dues ex atleast under 19.99
batman AC under 30
driver san fransisco under 20
little big planet 2 under 20
AC:R under 30
dead island under 20

and many others

any news on what time its suppose to start[/QUOTE]

your list my fine friend is a huge FAIL.:lol: Maybe LBP2 but the rest is fail. Dead Island less than 20, Batman less than 30. Maybe in three months.

i expect them to match there previous nightly deal price of 9.99 on top notch games like Mass Effect 2, Killzone 3, Crysis 2, and add a few more to the list like SOCOM 4, vanilla RDR, Portal 2 and LA Noire. I expect to see them add new titles to like Deus ex and Dead island for probably 24.99 or below. Rage will probably go 14.99.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']your list my fine friend is a huge FAIL.:lol: Maybe LBP2 but the rest is fail. Deal Isalnd less than 20, Batman less than 30. Maybe in three months.[/QUOTE]

really because dead island has been sitting around 30 in many stores so under 20 isn't a big drop off.

and batman 2,uncharted 3 and many others were under 30 not that long ago?

also dues ex was 19.99 new at newegg.com

so my list may contain few games that may not get a drop but most games on my list have seen a price drop anyway

[quote name='showtimefolks']really because dead island has been sitting around 30 in many stores so under 20 isn't a big drop off.

so my list may contain few games that may not get a drop but most games on my list have seen a price drop anyway[/QUOTE]

Those aren't permanent mark downs though...

[quote name='showtimefolks']really because dead island has been sitting around 30 in many stores so under 20 isn't a big drop off.

so my list may contain few games that may not get a drop but most games on my list have seen a price drop anyway[/QUOTE]

yah from retailers and amazon. I dont see GF in the same boat as those companies. Who knows, but expect to see many early titles from 2011 and repeat sale prices for some games tomorrow.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']yah from retailers and amazon. I dont see GF in the same boat as those companies. Who knows, but expect to see many early titles from 2011 and repeat sale prices for some games tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

those are also games still in demand for renting so they wont be selling them at clearance prices yet.

[quote name='Skulles']those are also games still in demand for renting so they wont be selling them at clearance prices yet.[/QUOTE]

This. GF puts games on sale/marks them down once their rental demand is much lower than their stock. For most games this takes 3-4 months after release.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']okay? Every smart phone has a internet browser

It is kind of annoying you can't buy from the app.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pastorscott19']Maybe they will update it soon. The iPhone app just got the purchase function recently.[/QUOTE]

Again....shoutouts to the iphone:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

I'm looking at past threads and the start time of sales are between 9:11 am -10:33 AM.

[quote name='Jay']I'm looking at past threads and the start time of sales are between 9:11 am -10:33 AM.[/QUOTE]

boy o boy I hope your talkin eastern time and that you are right on that assumption from year's past sales.

[quote name='Survivalism']It's been the 21st for nine minutes.[/QUOTE]

I musta time traveled to the past or something. Still the 20th here lol :p

[quote name='cheapyd']sale starts 10am-12pm pst[/quote]
noooooo i will be at work!!!!!!!!!!! I better get in touch with some people who will buy what i want...

I dunno if anyone has pointed it out yet but,
if you go to gamefly.com and click the "buy" tab then click "free shipping" on the left tabs. the website brings up a bunch of games that do not actually offer "free shipping" while some games are listed as "free shipping on new". with that being said, leads me to believe that the games included in this tab not listed "free shipping" will be the games on sale, obviously prices aren't edited yet but could be a good indicator, considering all the other sale games they have had in the recent past have also included "free shipping".

Just an observation

[quote name='bob_793']noooooo i will be at work!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
It will be mostly repeats of other deals we've been highlighting for the last month or two.

[quote name='crossyndicate']I dunno if anyone has pointed it out yet but,
if you go to gamefly.com and click the "buy" tab then click "free shipping" on the left tabs. the website brings up a bunch of games that do not actually offer "free shipping" while some games are listed as "free shipping on new". with that being said, leads me to believe that the games included in this tab not listed "free shipping" will be the games on sale, obviously prices aren't edited yet but could be a good indicator, considering all the other sale games they have had in the recent past have also included "free shipping".

Just an observation[/QUOTE]

Every single one says Free Shipping for me :/

[quote name='CheapyD']It will be mostly repeats of other deals we've been highlighting for the last month or two.[/QUOTE]

Will any of them be cheaper? I am tempted to actually try Catherine if it's 14.99 or less.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Will any of them be cheaper? I am tempted to actually try Catherine if it's 14.99 or less.[/QUOTE]

I thought we were told a few times they would not be cheaper. That's what I remember reading last week in this thread, but I'm not sure.

[quote name='Odinsfury']When dose its starts?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dinovelvet']When the gamse go on saels[/QUOTE]

i read both of these in swedish accents.

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']Ok I need help I'm in Central Time so Wat time will it be when the deal starts?[/QUOTE]

12pm - 2pm projected start for Central time based off of 10am - 12 pm Pacific time.

bread's done
Back