GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I saw :ps3: ultimate ninja storm 2 and :ps3:oblivion goty for $12.99 each as well as :ps3:undisputed 2010 for $7.99 and :ps3: uncharted 2 for $14.99

read the last page and you'll see Cheapy's hints. Although he didn't update OP, you can still find the games with sale price on their site.

Good price for storm 2. Generations is out now, but storm 2 is a good place to learn how to play. Great and fun fighter, don't let the fact that its naruto mess up your opinion. Everything but elder scrolls seems could be found for cheaper.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Good price for storm 2. Generations is out now, but storm 2 is a good place to learn how to play. Great and fun fighter, don't let the fact that its naruto mess up your opinion. Everything but elder scrolls seems could be found for cheaper.[/QUOTE]
should i check out the other naruto games before I play this one?

[quote name='chunlirocks']Chipped discs FTL[/QUOTE]

Why do you keep posting this? Contact Gamefly if you have an issue. Stop spamming the threads with this.

[quote name='miqspot']Avoid Hunted at all costs.[/QUOTE]
I played it split screen, I actually really enjoyed it. It's asymmetrical co op, a rare sight these days among non RPGs

[quote name='chunlirocks']Chipped Discs FTL[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chunlirocks']Chipped Discs FTL

.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chunlirocks']Chipped Disc FTL[/QUOTE]

get a life bro

[quote name='TheCro']Was gonna bite on Naruto, but doesn't look like I'd enjoy it too much. Gonna pass.[/QUOTE]
I'd say wait on the generations to drop in price. Although the fighting is identical, the extra anime content is worth it.

Just for general knowledge, is Gamefly doing these nightly Mon through Fri or do these just happen a couple of times each week on random nights?

I never know when these things are coming.

EDIT: Looks like this week it's every night Mon through Fri. Answered my own question.

Please stop posting. I can't be the only one who mistook you for ChunLiBarbie and ended up thinking badly of her because you always spam the Gamefly threads with this. (I'm sorry, ChunLiBarbie!) But I'm pretty sure everyone knows about the chipped discs by this point and doesn't care.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']should i check out the other naruto games before I play this one?[/QUOTE]

We it depends on your console. Storm 1 was ps3 only and covers the characters when they were younger. Storm 2 takes place when the characters are teens. you can start with the 2nd one and learn the series. The new one, storm generations is a combination of both. Buy this one, get good with it, and wait for generations to go on sale if you like the game. Its really good series.

If uncharte 2 is the GotY edition I would recommend people get it. However I got it for 10 dollars during the thanksgiving sales on amazon. It's a great game however.

I love buying from gamefly. Only way to get a game with all inserts and unused codes for rock bottom prices.

[quote name='whitereflection']Please stop posting. I can't be the only one who mistook you for ChunLiBarbie and ended up thinking badly of her because you always spam the Gamefly threads with this. (I'm sorry, ChunLiBarbie!) But I'm pretty sure everyone knows about the chipped discs by this point and doesn't care.[/QUOTE]
Wait....ChunliBarbie is a "she"?

Just wanna say that Naruto is one of the best fighting games I have played. I do not watch the anime nor read the manga but bought the game after watching a video review. Simply gorgeous visuals, smooth action and enjoyable story.

Well I just tried to add Naruto for PS3 to my cart and now it's out of stock. Hopefully it comes back in soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
just try not to get the vampire bug.

[quote name='Josh1billion']$13 for Oblivion GOTY, niice. Had to snag this one. I already have the original (non-GOTY) on PC, but I'd rather play on PS3 anyway.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='technicalstylez']just try not to get the vampire bug.[/QUOTE]

+1.

It's even in the new PS3 Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition, and they said they weren't going to patch it. I have the PS3 GOTY and I have to be very careful. If you see that you contracted it, it's save reload time.

[quote name='whitereflection']Please stop posting. I can't be the only one who mistook you for ChunLiBarbie and ended up thinking badly of her because you always spam the Gamefly threads with this. (I'm sorry, ChunLiBarbie!) But I'm pretty sure everyone knows about the chipped discs by this point and doesn't care.[/QUOTE]

I did the same exact thing. I thought it was the same person for a while until I saw them both post in the same thread.

[quote name='Blade3D']Bought LA Noire for $8 a couple of weeks ago and never got it, they refunded me the amount though.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. Only thing I'm not happy with Gamefly is their policy. It's cool you get refunded but if it were damage you get refunded and not exchange. I ordered Deus Ex. Haven't got it. I hope maybe tomorrow or eventually. As long as I get it cause I'm getting interested in playing it and was a good price.

bread's done
Back