Gamefly- [DEAD] Resident Evil 6 $10, Assassin's Creed: Rev $10, Epic Mickey 2 Wii $13

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
All these games have free shipping, and Gamefly games almost always come with original boxes, manuals, and other inserts (such as Online Passes). These games are used, however.

Good deals tend to go in and out of stock over the course of the day. If the game you want is out of stock (i.e., you can only "Keep" or "Rent" it but not "Buy" it) then keep checking every once in a while to see if it restocks.

NO NEW DEALS TODAY. MAY BE THE END OF DAILY DEALS FOR A WHILE.

Last edited by a moderator:
New deals. All for xbox it seems. Good until noon 5/13 PST

Medal of Honor Warfights- $9.99
Prototype 2- $9.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier- $9.99
Anarchy Reigns- $12.99
Harry Potter Kinect- $9.99

[quote name='MiTYH']New deals. All for xbox it seems. Good until noon 5/13 PST

Prototype 2- $9.99
Anarchy Reigns- $12.99
Harry Potter Kinect- $9.99[/QUOTE]

Ghost Recon for :ps3: as well. Almost bit, but really just don't feel like adding to the backlog right now.

[quote name='TooPoor']Aliens sold 1.3 million according to IGN. Wow.
I guess they did get away with it, and probably laughing their asses off now.[/QUOTE]

I thought it shipped 1.3 million, not sold. Am I wrong?

Received my copy of :360:Aliens: Colonial Marines today. Came in great condition. This was my 1st experience with Gamefly, and I will be ordering from them again.

[quote name='tuffguycore']I tried Anarchy Reigns a couple of months ago for 360 and it didn't grab me. Think it's worth grabbing or should I hold out?[/QUOTE]
If it didn't grab your attention the first time you played it, what makes you think it will be any different now?

[quote name='bardockkun']If it didn't grab your attention the first time you played it, what makes you think it will be any different now?[/QUOTE]

More is there anything that might grab me I might have missed, I guess I just worded it poorly. But I suppose that makes my decision haha.

[quote name='tuffguycore']More is there anything that might grab me I might have missed, I guess I just worded it poorly. But I suppose that makes my decision haha.[/QUOTE]
I Think beat em ups/brawlers will basically give you the general premise once you play it for the first 15 minutes or so. Even then the meat and potatoes of Anarchy Reigns is the online and I think it's pretty dead on the 360. Plus it was $13.10 or so new on Amazon a month back ago so I think it'll go lower if you suddenly change your mind again and debate getting it.

[quote name='MiTYH']New deals. All for xbox it seems. Good until noon 5/13 PST

Prototype 2- $9.99
Anarchy Reigns- $12.99
Harry Potter Kinect- $9.99[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting. Totally forgot about this this afternoon. I'll update the OP.

[quote name='bardockkun']I Think beat em ups/brawlers will basically give you the general premise once you play it for the first 15 minutes or so. Even then the meat and potatoes of Anarchy Reigns is the online and I think it's pretty dead on the 360. Plus it was $13.10 or so new on Amazon a month back ago so I think it'll go lower if you suddenly change your mind again and debate getting it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I mean there was no one ever on when I tried it and honestly, I wasn't sold on the combat, but then again I didn't play a ton of the story either.

Sigh, still working on my $9.99 GF FS from the last sale. The campaign was good but the Guerilla mode is just so difficult for two players in local co op.

[quote name='tuffguycore']More is there anything that might grab me I might have missed, I guess I just worded it poorly. But I suppose that makes my decision haha.[/QUOTE]

Nope. AR is a pretty piss poor beat em up.

[quote name='mrclutch']yes but you get it with GF.[/QUOTE]

So if I purchase Ghost Recon from Gamefly it will come with the online pass?

I don't understand what you mean by "you get it with GF."

[quote name='TrapStar']So if I purchase Ghost Recon from Gamefly it will come with the online pass?

I don't understand what you mean by "you get it with GF."[/QUOTE]

He probably thought you meant is there one. All of the games ordered on gf have all the codes and box for the most part. So if there is an online code, it comes with it

[quote name='tuffguycore']He probably thought you meant is there one. All of the games ordered on gf have all the codes and box for the most part. So if there is an online code, it comes with it[/QUOTE]

Appreciate the response. I will go order it and hope it comes with one.

[quote name='whoknows']Aliens isn't as bad as people say. It's pretty mediocre, but it's not the abomination that people act like it is.[/QUOTE]

I picked the game up for $10 via Gamefly and completed it yesterday. Enjoyed it so much I can't bring myself to trade it in. Seriously.

Yes character models blow. Yes Oneal is a nitwit. But it was still a fun ride with very nice set pieces and authentic movie sounds. Hopped right into an online match last night with no problem and its different from the norm. Put it this way; I'd take it over Warfighter any day.

[quote name='TrapStar']Appreciate the response. I will go order it and hope it comes with one.[/QUOTE]

Why hope? Gamefly games always* come with online passes. Your chance of not getting one is like .01% chance.

Picked up Ghost Recon. Missed it a few times before so glad to see it again for $10. Too bad I missed ZombiU :( Maybe I will get that at $10 also later.

I loved the campaign. You really need 4 people for the Guerilla mode. Prototype 2 is a gem that everyone should play and own.

[quote name='TooPoor']Sigh, still working on my $9.99 GF FS from the last sale. The campaign was good but the Guerilla mode is just so difficult for two players in local co op.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='decko5']Aliens has splitscreen co-op? Going to play it with my gf :)[/QUOTE]
Yes, but no progression for the second player. It's also horizontal split.
[quote name='Investor']I loved the campaign. You really need 4 people for the Guerilla mode. Prototype 2 is a gem that everyone should play and own.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, they should have scaled the difficulty though.

Thanks picked up Ghost Recon. I use to love the first two GRAWS. I was hoping for $8 or less but at this point im just gonna bite at $10.

I HATED Prototype, but gave Prototype 2 the benefit of the doubt, and I am glad I did. Really enjoyed playing through it. Even got the Platinum. MOH was nothing special, but I'd say it was worth the $12 or so for a playthrough, never played online.

Received my two Resident Evil 6 today. One of them is scratched up pretty bad but the other one only had a few scratches. Kinda disappointed. The last two games I ordered looked brand new. Oh well, guess you can't win them all.

[quote name='KneeKnee']I HATED Prototype, but gave Prototype 2 the benefit of the doubt, and I am glad I did. Really enjoyed playing through it. Even got the Platinum. MOH was nothing special, but I'd say it was worth the $12 or so for a playthrough, never played online.[/QUOTE]

What didn't you like about the first Prototype? I've been playing through Prototype 2 and it is pretty similar to the first one. Love both of the games.

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']Received my two Resident Evil 6 today. One of them is scratched up pretty bad but the other one only had a few scratches. Kinda disappointed. The last two games I ordered looked brand new. Oh well, guess you can't win them all.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad to hear its not just the games I've been ordering. Over a year ago I had been swooping up all sorts of GF games with little to no wear, recently though I've been getting nothing but chipped-up or ones that look like they've been used to sand furniture with.
DEAR GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE WHO DO THIS KIND OF CRAP TO GAMES?! :headache:

[quote name='Sanges99']I'm glad to hear its not just the games I've been ordering. Over a year ago I had been swooping up all sorts of GF games with little to no wear, recently though I've been getting nothing but chipped-up or ones that look like they've been used to sand furniture with.
DEAR GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE WHO DO THIS KIND OF CRAP TO GAMES?! :headache:[/QUOTE]

Is RE6 ps3 or xbox?

Quote from Received my two Resident Evil 6 today. One of them is scratched up pretty bad but the other one only had a few scratches. Kinda disappointed. The last two games I ordered looked brand new. Oh well, guess you can't win them all.

[quote name='Bandersnatch84']What didn't you like about the first Prototype? I've been playing through Prototype 2 and it is pretty similar to the first one. Love both of the games.[/QUOTE]

I dont remember exactly what it was that turned me off, but I know I shelved it shortly after I started it. I think I stupidly started on the hardest difficulty and I couldnt get a grasp of the controls, or that I played it too soon after Infamous and it didnt compare. Platinuming 2 made me want to give the first another go, but I got distracted with other games.

[quote name='ckc4043']Is RE6 ps3 or xbox?

Quote from Received my two Resident Evil 6 today. One of them is scratched up pretty bad but the other one only had a few scratches. Kinda disappointed. The last two games I ordered looked brand new. Oh well, guess you can't win them all.[/QUOTE]

To try answering your question, a simple search on GameFly.com shows they're both selling for $15 right now, at least I assume that's what you were asking--unless you were inquiring about their quality that they arrived in, I obviously can't help with that.

Pro tip: if you want to quote some one else's quote you can click the little arrow next to the user's name and it will bring you directly to their comment so you can quote them directly. :whistle2:\" The More You Know....

If anyone is missing the instruction booklet from their copy of Aliens for the 360, I have it.
The one I just got in the mail from GF had two.

The disc didn't look in all that great of shape, I'm going to have to try an install later today.
It actually wouldn't be a big deal if it didn't work, since I have a Collectors Edition coming from AWD.

I ordered Resident Evil the same day, but that one didn't show up yet.

Got my Aliens CM and RE6 yesterday. Both look brand new head to toe, as I always get from GF.

However, as someone who typically likes bad games, Aliens CM is beyond bad. I feel ripped off at $10.

My A: CM Came in this morning, case was wrecked to hell most likely by the post office as all the pieces were in the envelope. Thankfully disc was pristine.

Got my copy of Darksiders II in the mail today. Case was clean, CD was scratch-free, and I got the Limited Edition with both codes working just fine. Happy with my purchase, yet again.

[quote name='Flacksguy']If anyone is missing the instruction booklet from their copy of Aliens for the 360, I have it.
The one I just got in the mail from GF had two.

The disc didn't look in all that great of shape, I'm going to have to try an install later today.
It actually wouldn't be a big deal if it didn't work, since I have a Collectors Edition coming from AWD.

I ordered Resident Evil the same day, but that one didn't show up yet.[/QUOTE]

Bizarre. My Aliens: CM :ps3: came from Gamefly with 2 instruction manuals, too.

[quote name='Lucian']Bizarre. My Aliens: CM :ps3: came from Gamefly with 2 instruction manuals, too.[/QUOTE]

One is in another language. I didn't realize it when I made my earlier post.

[quote name='Sanges99']To try answering your question, a simple search on GameFly.com shows they're both selling for $15 right now, at least I assume that's what you were asking--unless you were inquiring about their quality that they arrived in, I obviously can't help with that.

Pro tip: if you want to quote some one else's quote you can click the little arrow next to the user's name and it will bring you directly to their comment so you can quote them directly. :whistle2:\" The More You Know....[/QUOTE]

He was asking if u bought it for ps3 or 360 because ps3 games come in better condition. Blurays are harder to scratch... The more you know

[quote name='Flacksguy']One is in another language. I didn't realize it when I made my earlier post.[/QUOTE]

:lol: you're right.

bread's done
Back