GameFly Used Game Sale: Catherine $15, Deus Ex HR $13, FEAR 3 $10

JamesMc

CAG Newbie
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale is returns with under $20 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 2/27.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Brink $6.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $7.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $7.99
:360: Gears of War 2 $7.99
:360: L.A. Noire $7.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $7.99
:360: Bodycount $8.99
:360: Homefront $8.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $8.99
:360: Tron: Evolution $8.99
:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:360: Captain America: Super Soldier $9.99
:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Dungeon Siege III $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $12.99
:360: X-Men: Destiny $12.99
:360: Catherine $14.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:360: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $14.99
:360: Mortal Kombat $17.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 $19.99

:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $7.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $7.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:ps3: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $9.99
:ps3: Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole... $9.99
:ps3: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:ps3: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $12.99
:ps3: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $12.99
:ps3: El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron $12.99
:ps3: FIFA Soccer 11 $12.99
:ps3: Catherine $14.99
:ps3: No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $14.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $14.99
:ps3: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $17.99
:ps3: Record of Agarest War Zero $17.99
:ps3: Sengoku BASARA Samurai Heroes $17.99

:wii: Thor: God of Thunder $6.99
:wii: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters $7.99
:wii: Nicktoons MLB $7.99
:wii: Tron: Evolution - Battle Grids $8.99
:wii: Captain America: Super Soldier $9.99
:wii: Karaoke Revolution Glee $9.99
:wii: Rio $9.99
:wii: LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Family Feud 2010 Edition $12.99
:wii: New Carnival Games $12.99
:wii: X-Men: Destiny $12.99
:wii: Bit.Trip Complete $14.99
:wii: Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second... $14.99
:wii: Wipeout $14.99
:wii: Kirby's Epic Yarn $17.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $17.99
:wii: Mario Sports Mix $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kerig']I have both done this and had this done to me in the past with good results. It does, however, feel a bit awkward shipping a used game to a stranger sight-unseen.

EDIT: in for L.A. Noire. Judging by this thread, I think I'm the only CAG who doesn't have it yet.[/QUOTE]

I don't have LA Noire :D

[quote name='Drclaw411']catherine sold out, therefor sale kind of sucks. oh well, it was the non-sex cover anyway.[/QUOTE]Actually, based on what others have reported, it's the original cover for both versions.

[quote name='Vigilante']Actually, based on what others have reported, it's the original cover for both versions.[/QUOTE]

this. was standard artwork for me.

[quote name='TheMightySlinky']does anyone know if these games have any Gamefly stickers or anything on them? so if i decide i dont like it can i trade it in to gamestop or amazon?[/QUOTE]You should be able to do that if you want. Everything I've ordered from Gamefly has come sticker-free--box, disc, and instructions.

[quote name='Vigilante']You should be able to do that if you want. Everything I've ordered from Gamefly has come sticker-free--box, disc, and instructions.[/QUOTE]

thanks, eyeballing Warhammer and brink. i really want to hold out will i find the collectors edition or warhammer though. ugh i suck at making decisions

Does anyone know if gamefly sends you the case for the game if you decide to rent then keep it? Cause i want both Catherine and Bit Trip and they still have 15 for the keep it price with high availability.

do I have to be a memeber with gamefly to buy? I'm trying to find ways to buy catherine on there but it keeps telling me to rent and such. :(

[quote name='goatslayer85']do I have to be a memeber with gamefly to buy? I'm trying to find ways to buy catherine on there but it keeps telling me to rent and such. :([/QUOTE]

If it says that, it's sold out for non-members...only way to get it at that price is for a member to rent and then "keep" it.

Ended up Bodycount last night. For $3 and change after using a $5 and my 5% discount, why not?

These sales are a good reason that I should hold off on "F to Double A" quality games.

Geez, Catherine is quite popular. After playing the Demo I have no interest at all in some weird puzzle game.

How bad is X men though!? pretty bad right?

What's the $5 coupon everyone keeps talking about? I take it it's a perk for people who extend their membership, if Google is being accurate.

Ordered Deus Ex: Human Revolution for xbox, another game to my ever increasing backlog. Does Gamefly give tracking numbers?

I grabbed Bodycount 360 and Sniper: Ghost Warrior PS3. I wanted Catherine, and it was in stock when I saw it yesterday, but I waffled and it's gone now. Owell, I am still happy to get what I got. I buy from these Gamefly sales all the time, but never really pay attention, and I am sure this has been answered, but do they usually restock during the sales? I just want to know if I need to keep checking for Catherine or not.

did they ever fix the disappearing HUD glitch for DEUS EX? i traded it in on xbox 360 after my hud disappeared and have been waiting to pick it up for cheap once it was fixed..........

[quote name='BR1CK']did they ever fix the disappearing HUD glitch for DEUS EX? i traded it in on xbox 360 after my hud disappeared and have been waiting to pick it up for cheap once it was fixed..........[/QUOTE]

Well I put in about 50 hours 3 weeks ago and never had an issue but I am not sure if that specific glitch was taken care of.

[quote name='buster90']Wish Catherine would come back in stock nothing else there I want got everything.[/QUOTE]

I just don't understand why this game is so hard to find for cheap. Atlus is acting like it's the holy grail of gaming. Sorry guys, the games almost a year old. Let it go new for $20 if you want to see any revenue from me. Otherwise I'll but used for 1/3 of your price.

Want to kill used game sales? Lower your fucking msrp's

[quote name='sukTHEfac']I just don't understand why this game is so hard to find for cheap. Atlus is acting like it's the holy grail of gaming. Sorry guys, the games almost a year old. Let it go new for $20 if you want to see any revenue from me. Otherwise I'll but used for 1/3 of your price.

Want to kill used game sales? Lower your fucking msrp's[/QUOTE]
Can you be just a lil bit more selfish or entitled?:roll: The game came out in July of 2011, so it's not 'almost a year old', not for about another six months.

Go play another couple games in your backlog and patiently wait for the next sale and don't waffle/procrastinate when you see it for a price you might pick it up for next time and then you might be able to buy it.;):booty:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Can you be just a lil bit more selfish or entitled?:roll: The game came out in July of 2011, so it's not 'almost a year old', not for about another six months.

Go play another couple games in your backlog and patiently wait for the next sale and don't waffle/procrastinate when you see it for a price you might pick it up for next time and then you might be able to buy it.;):booty:[/QUOTE]

I rarely buy games that are more than $20. I'm extremely cheap, and I'm saving a ton by not jumping on every deal that's out there. It'll be $10 in no time. That along with El Shaddai, maybe Splinter Cell HD Trilogy and I'll be set for a while.

Slowly knocking games off from my backlog is a great feeling.

[quote name='FadeToOne']What's the $5 coupon everyone keeps talking about? I take it it's a perk for people who extend their membership, if Google is being accurate.[/QUOTE]

Members get a $5 coupon every 3 months from them.

I snagged :360: Thor, Captain America, Red Faction for $23ish after my coupon.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I rarely buy games that are more than $20. I'm extremely cheap, and I'm saving a ton by not jumping on every deal that's out there. It'll be $10 in no time. That along with El Shaddai, maybe Splinter Cell HD Trilogy and I'll be set for a while.

Slowly knocking games off from my backlog is a great feeling.[/QUOTE]
Don't get me wrong. I'm super cheap too. But lately I have a ton of credit at Best Buy so I've been buying games for $20-60(including both Skyrim AND Kingdoms Of Amalur) without even thinking about it.

But it's just irksome to see some on here repeatedly complain about how this publisher or that 'should drop the price already' or whining about how some imaginary hoarder/reseller cleaned out some online deal(while they waited till 23 hours AFTER a deal was posted to try and buy something:roll:). You want a deal, grab it while it's available. But don't go crying when other people think it's a great deal and buy them all up before you even get your credit card out or thinking some publisher owes your cheap ass a price drop.
[quote name='CheapAssHustla']El Shaddai for $12.99 is tempting. Must wait for the $9.99 price! Lol[/QUOTE]
I paid $19.99(in credit) at BB for it earlier this week and it's a fun title. Albeit it is a lil hard on the eyes, even on a 32" tv, since there's a lot of weird bluish/white screens that are blinding and annoying in it thus far.:whistle2:#

[quote name='greenegt']Missed out on Mortal Kombat for 360. I'll be keeping an eye out.[/QUOTE]

Check the gohastings deal thread. Same price essentially.

[quote name='FadeToOne']What's the $5 coupon everyone keeps talking about? I take it it's a perk for people who extend their membership, if Google is being accurate.[/QUOTE]

You'll get a $5 coupon every 3 months your with Gamefly.

I told my self no more games this year. At least non of last years games this year.
I got Space Marine, X-men and Deus ex. It was Deus ex for $13 that put me in for the deal thats a great price

What i actually wanted: Catherine
What I ended up buying because the thing I wanted was sold out: Duke Nukem

a sad day indeed.

Picked up a copy of Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3, seems like a great price from what I looked into and I enjoy the Dynasty Warrior games!

[quote name='pdjones']What i actually wanted: Catherine
What I ended up buying because the thing I wanted was sold out: Duke Nukem

a sad day indeed.[/QUOTE]
I paid $5.00 for Duke Nukem Forever on Steam.

Looking back, I paid $4.99 too much for Duke Nukem Forever on Steam.

bread's done
Back