GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
We will also have The Godfather in tomorrow or Friday as well

[quote name='tman']I have listed some Guitar Hero Metallica for the Wii on the website for $34.95. We should have Riddicks for 360 and PS 3 Tomorrow or Friday.

Thanks
Troy[/quote]

More are coming, just not today. I have dropped the Price of Street Fighter IV (XBOX 360) down to $40

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='hankysmoo']I'm not seeing RE5 for ps3. Any more coming?[/quote]

I ordered VC and killzone 2 from you and I am extremely pleased with my purchases. Thank you :D

Any chance you will have SFIV in stock for the ps3 in the near future?

New Games are up

Wii Games

GH Metallica $35
Star Wars the Force Unleashed $37
Super Mario Galaxy $37
Super Smash Bros. $35
Legend of Zelda Twilight $37
Mario Party 8 $37
Need for Speed Undercover $38

XBOX 360

GH Metallica $45
Halo Wars $45
MLB 2k9 $43
Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe $40
Resident Evil 5 $46
Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena $47
Street Fighter IV $40
The God Father II $47

PS 3

Command & Conquer Red Alert $45
GH Metallica $47
Killzone 2 $46
Lord of the Rings Conquest $37
MLB The Show 09 $47
MLB 2k9 $38
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe $40
Naruto Ninja Storm $47
Resident Evil 5 $46
Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena $47
Street Fighter IV $45
The God Father II $47

And More

great prices as usual my man... keep it up!

Wish i would have purchased COD4LGOTY for the ps3 when it was down to 43 ... but u snooze u lose right? lol

I hope that your supplier makes madworld a lucrative purchase for you..

OH YEAH... is there anyway you could beat amazon's $20 okami (wii) price? I know thats pretty stiff competition, but I figured I would ask anyways

ordered SF4 (360) this week for $44.95. took 3 days to get here and it was in perfect condition. I don't even care that its down to 40 now. THANKS ALOT TROY! im looking forward to purchasing again

Just posting to say Thanks! I ordered a copy of Skate 2 for $34.99 on Friday, April 3rd and received it on Monday, April 6th. Low prices and fast/free shipping FTW!

$2.5

[quote name='snatcher33']Ughhhh.....I want GH: Metallica, but I have zero cash. Hey Troy I am a fellow Illinois resident, how much is the tax????[/quote]

[quote name='Xfactor19990']So afro looks like its almost to my magic $30 mark, is there free shipping?[/quote]

I just ordered SF4 and GH:M yesterday and got quoted free shipping to Hawaii so if you're in the mainland you can count on it.

I bought my street fighter on Thursday for $40... can't ask for more, this is my second game already from troy. You def. have my business dude, keep it up.

Hey troy thanks for the great deals!

Any chance that you will be restocking skate 2 or command and conquer red alert 3 for ps3?

Hey Troy was wondering if you had any other Guitar Hero games for Wii besides Metallica, and if so how much they are?

I'm from Herrin, IL not to far away.

Thanks

I am not sure about skate, but we should be getting more red alert

[quote name='jose244']Hey troy thanks for the great deals!

Any chance that you will be restocking skate 2 or command and conquer red alert 3 for ps3?[/quote]

No, not right now. We probable will not get any other guitar titles for the wii because they do not hold their value

[quote name='Stay_Wii_Fit']Hey Troy was wondering if you had any other Guitar Hero games for Wii besides Metallica, and if so how much they are?

I'm from Herrin, IL not to far away.

Thanks[/quote]

Sweet, price dropped on The Godfather 2. I'm hoping Blood on the Sand for 360 is going to drop to the same price the PS3 version is or lower. After hearing Wombat talk about fire & explosive bullets, I cannot resist much longer, especially with co-op.

I don't have many in stock and am not anticipating very many more. I don't think that I will drop it any more unless they are still there in a month or so.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Xfactor19990']hey troy is afro selling well or do you think it will hit $30 soon[/quote]

hey troy, i just ordered an sf4 for 360. am i supposed to get somesort of shipping confirmation or do i just wait for it to come ? thanks.
ps. anyone know how long their games usually take to arrive to the bay area. thx

How long would it take to ship items to northern California? I saw L4D at Gamecrazy for 41$ MVP (although used) and was wondering if I should just buy it there for the instant gratification.

[quote name='Aysion']How long would it take to ship items to northern California? I saw L4D at Gamecrazy for 41$ MVP (although used) and was wondering if I should just buy it there for the instant gratification.[/quote]

I live in So Cal. I ordered Friday Morning and I got my order on Tuesday. So 2-3 business days, it seems like.

[quote name='Aysion']How long would it take to ship items to northern California? I saw L4D at Gamecrazy for 41$ MVP (although used) and was wondering if I should just buy it there for the instant gratification.[/quote]

For my VC I think I ordered on Wednesday morning and had it by Saturday at 12. Very fast shipping imo. :)

just ordered Killzone 2 after failing to get a claim from Amazon's gold box deal. and it's even cheaper from this site, nice

I find it kind of funny that the Amazon gold box event had Killzone 2 and Warriors Orochi 2... and Troy had both cheaper. Heh good times.

bread's done
Back