*-GameRush Deals Thread- Post anything GameRush here-*

Status
Not open for further replies.

sj41

CAGiversary!
ALL INFO AND DEALS FOR GAMERUSH

UPDATE: According to aoLat 's store, the Trade any 3 games, get a used game for $10 deal ends January 3rd! Only a few days left, so I suggest getting the last you can out of this deal.

Now, according to IndyDad 's store, this deal is supposed to end on the 10th. So, it may be YMMV for the last day of this deal.

I would like to thank Wshakspear for telling CAG and me about GameRush. You've really helped me out on deals. Thanks!

Many questions should be answered here. :) I'll add new things soon, so if you ask good questions and people give good answers, I'll add it to this and it will hopefully help out others.

Please PM me with questions about GameRush, but check this post, and the last few pages of this thread before you do.

GAMERUSH WEBSITE

This should have alot of stuff so please just search around the website before asking questions.

www.gamerush.com

CURRENT DEALS

Trade any 3 PS1, PS2, GCN, XBox, or GBA games, get any used game for $10.

Similar to the trade 2 get a game for $9.99 but will now be 3 trades and includes PS1 games.

Buy the game of the week and get $10 off your purchase, plus a coupon for 1 free game rental.

12/7 – 12/13: Prince of Persia 2 (Available on PS2 and XBOX)

12/14 – 12/20: Killzone (Available on PS2)

12/21 – 12/27: Ghost Recon 2 - (Available on PS2 and XBOX)

Come back to see new featured games every week through January 4!

Buy 2 used games, get a used game for free.

This temporarily takes place of the buy 1, get 1 half off deal. Lowest priced game is free.

PAST DEALS

Trade in 2 games, get a "hot games of 2004" for half off.

Most were crappy games so it wasn't a very good deal.

Get an extra 50% trade-in credit on select contollers, memory cards and remotes!

Valid for GameCube, Xbox, and PS2 accessories only.

Buy 1 used game, get 1 used game 50% off.

This has been going on at normal BlockBusters and GameRushes for a very long time and will now be replaced by Buy 2 used games, get a used game for free.

Trade in 1 game, get a new game for $29.99!

This was only available in newer locations but was available when GameRush first started out as well.

Trade 3 or more games and get an EXTRA $5 PER GAME!

Offer valid on PS2, Xbox, GameCube, or GBA formats. Extra $3 for playstation trades. 10 trades per transaction. One transaction per day.

Preorder games for $29.99 when you trade in 2 games!

Get $20 off any prorder game of $49.99. Traded titles must be on PS2, Xbox, GameCube, or GBA. Not valid on collectors or limited edition games.

trade in 2 games and get any used game for $9.99

some of the greatest deals that I've ever gotten; long lived

trade in 3 games and get any used game for $4.99

short lived

trade in 1 game and get any new game for $29.99

short lived but is back again in new GameRush locations.

trade in 1 game and get any new game for $39.99

sort of still going, but your store has to have the coupons for it

TRADE

Trading Formats: Playstation 2, Playstation, XBOX, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo 64, GameBoy, GameBoy Advance, GameBoy Color, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Genesis, SNES, NES.

Thanks cdeener.

Trade in values listed as of 12/28/04

When you see (All Three) it means for PS2, Xbox, and GC.

$120
Nintendo DS System
Playstation 2 Small Hardware

$85
Original PS2 System

$40
PSOne System

$35
GTA: San Andres PS2
Halo 2 Xbox
NFS: Underground 2 (All three)
SW: KOTOR II Xbox

$30
Def Jam: FFNY (All three)
Killzone PS2
Mario Party 6 GC
Pikmin 2 GC
MGS3 PS2
SW: Battlefront PS2, Xbox
Tiger Woods 2005 (All three)
TC: Ghost Recon 2 PS2, Xbox
THUG 2 (All three)

$25
Crash Twinsanity PS2
DOA: Ultimate Xbox
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 PS2
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex PS2
LSL: Magnum Cum Laude PS2, Xbox
Mario Power Tennis GC
NFL Street 2 (All three)
PM: The Thousand Year Door GC
PoP: Warrior Within (All Three)
Tales of Symphonia GC
WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw
WWE Day of Reckoning GC

$22
Conflict: Vietnam PS2, Xbox
Full Spectrum Warrior Xbox
Gretzky NHL 2005 PS2
Jak III PS2
R&C: Up Your Arsenal PS2
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Viewtiful Joe 2 PS2

$20
Hot Shots Golf Fore PS2
The Incredibles (All three)
Spider-Man 2 DS
Super Mario 64 DS
Urbz: Sims in the City DS

$16
NBA Live 2005 PS2, Xbox
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
Network Adaptor Sony Brand
Memory Card Sony Brand

$15
Kindom Hearts: Chain of Memories GBA
DVD Remote Microsoft Brand

$14
Duke Controller Microsoft Brand

$12
Mario Pinball Land GBA
Super Smash Brothers Melee GC

$10
ESPN: College Hoops 2K5 PS2, Xbox
Nintendo 64 System
Sega Dreamcast

$8
Champions of Norrath: Realms of Everquest PS2
LoZ: Wind Waker GC
Socom II PS2
Sudeki Xbox

$4
PS2 Remote Sony Brand

$3
Memory Card (4mb) Nintendo Brand
Wavebird Battery Pack

Thanks video_gamer324.

This is a general range of what GameRush will give you for the game you're trading in. Obviously not all games will be like this, but it should be close.

They Sell/They Buy
$1.99 / $.25
$2.99 / $.50
$4.99 / $1.00
$6.99 / $1.50
$9.99 / $3.00
$12.99 / $5.00
$14.99 / $7.00
$16.99 / $8.00
$19.99 / $10.00
$22.99 / $12.00
$24.99 / $13.00-$15.00
$26.99 / $17.00
$29.99 / $18.00
$32.99 / $20.00
$34.99 / $21.00-$22.00
$39.99-$44.99 / $22.00-$35.00

OTHER INFO

They also have coupons in magazines for great deals, so be sure to check EGM, GamePro, and several other magazines.

GameRush is starting to expand, so check the store locator every once in awhile to see if one is coming to an area near you. :)

All BlockBuster's should now accept trades, so the trade in prices for BB and GR should be similar, but normal BBs will not have the deals that GameRush has.

GameRush accepts game trades without case and instructions and the games can be in poor condition depending on the employee.

You must have a BB account and sign a trade agreement to trade at GameRush.

Please be careful if you scam GameRush (as many are doing) since they do have the abillity to bann you from all GameRush locations if they want to. If you do get banned from GameRush for scamming them, don't bitch about it. Otherwise, I will be forced to make fun of you.

OTHER GAMERUSH THREADS

GameRush still rocks!: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33791&start=0

FLAUNT IT!: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15967&start=1940

TRADE IN VALUE THREAD: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20412&start=0

PS1 titles still work, but it is up to the stores manager. Games that they have too many copies of could be denied, as well as games that they would lose money on since they wouldnt be able to sell them. Good advice would be to try it. If they shoot you down you can always return your games to EB or GS or wherever you bought them used.

Has anyone seen any used PS2/Xbox/GC games selling for $4.99 at any of their Gamerush stores?

Just wondering. I seem to recall the minimum price point for current-gen systems being $6.99, but has anyone seen anything, maybe some older sports games, etc. selling cheaper?

[quote name='shipwreck']FYI: Dr. Muto for GCN is $9.99 at Kohl's and trades for $17 at GameRush.[/quote]

I can get it for $7.00 is this true $17 at Gamerush. Nice....

Bad news, kids......I called 4 Game Rush stores and 3 said no PS1 games. Flat out no. 1 store said I'd have to bring in a flyer or ad stating PS1 games. She was cool about it, but said there was a lot of confusion and they were talking about it just yesterday to try to get some clarity.

The one store that said they would take them is far away, so I call them often to ask questions so I don't feel like a tool when I ask a question and then show up at the store 5 minutes later w/ what I was asking about (usually a trade in value). :)

Well here in Highland, Ca. Ps1 games are no problem and never have been. As far as this promotion goes....

Here's what I've traded in the last few days, all Ps1:
Sky Diving Extreme- $1
Contender-$1
Power Play: Sports Trivia-$2
Blast Chamber-$1
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee-$1.50
Ridge Racer-$1

Xbox Burnout-$5

Of course I've then gotten some of the $44.95 PO games at $10 and trade those in to get gift card credit.

Fable-35
Ps2 Burnout 3-30
Ninja Gaiden-25
etc.etc.etc.

[quote name='buster90'][quote name='shipwreck']FYI: Dr. Muto for GCN is $9.99 at Kohl's and trades for $17 at GameRush.[/quote]

I can get it for $7.00 is this true $17 at Gamerush. Nice....[/quote]

Yes, this is true. I just traded in a Dr. Muto on Saturday. Picked up Cubivore with the trade 3 deal.

[quote name='slavefive']Bad news, kids......I called 4 Game Rush stores and 3 said no PS1 games. Flat out no. 1 store said I'd have to bring in a flyer or ad stating PS1 games. She was cool about it, but said there was a lot of confusion and they were talking about it just yesterday to try to get some clarity.

The one store that said they would take them is far away, so I call them often to ask questions so I don't feel like a tool when I ask a question and then show up at the store 5 minutes later w/ what I was asking about (usually a trade in value). :)[/quote]

Check the signage at the store. The Trade 3, get one for 10 has the PS1 games included in it's terms in the fine print.

[quote name='fragmanslayer']Anyone try to use their value cards and get a zero balance? Just curious if they finished auditing accounts.[/quote]

What are you talking about, no one has claimed to have their value card zeroed out as far as I know. In fact I thought we had all agreed, legally they can not revoke this credit as you were given it in exchange for games, and they would have to return the games to reverse the credit. The worst they can do is ban you from trading.

[quote name='andrew333']slave -- the flyers (probably an inch thick of them) are likely sitting at the gr checkout counter[/quote]

Good call.....I'm gonna bring three ps1 games and check this out. I don't know what it is with the metro Detroit GR's lately. They're all turining into a bunch of Game-Deal-Nazi's.

[quote name='Fanboy']Has anyone seen any used PS2/Xbox/GC games selling for $4.99 at any of their Gamerush stores?

Just wondering. I seem to recall the minimum price point for current-gen systems being $6.99, but has anyone seen anything, maybe some older sports games, etc. selling cheaper?[/quote]

i've seen a few games, like 1 or 2, at 4.99. they were probably old sports titles.

[quote name='"slavefive"'][quote name='"andrew333"']slave -- the flyers (probably an inch thick of them) are likely sitting at the gr checkout counter[/quote]

Good call.....I'm gonna bring three ps1 games and check this out. I don't know what it is with the metro Detroit GR's lately. They're all turining into a bunch of Game-Deal-Nazi's.[/quote]

In the trading terms, even if you have the signage, the have the right to accept/deny your trades.

Actually, this doesn't bother me all that much.
Have you been around most of the stores lately?
Most of them are getting REALLY picked over. (not to mention that I've already cleared the gems from most of the stores around me).

I'm not going to use 3 game to get a 20 dollar game... it's not worth the time or the effort... those are better deals using the buy 2 get 1.

The past 2-3 days, they only think I've seen that I actually even considered picking up is Twinsanity, and I'm in not rush to pick that up...

I have a feeling that I'm done with the deal, regardless of whether or not they've stop taking PS1 games. (Unless, say, the day after christmas there is a glut of good stuff).

Actually, that may be a good idea... Christmas break is a long time for some of these kids, and most games aren't as long as they used to be... there may be a huge flood of new stuff come the first of the year.

Summary of my activity today at Oregon's only Game Rush in Wilsonville

TRADED IN:
Cool Boarders 4 PS1 - $1.00 ($1.99 from EBX)
NHL 2000 PS1 - $1.50 ($1.49 from EBX)
Driver PS1 - $1.00 ($1.99 from EBX)
Rogue Trip PS1 - $1.50 ($1.49 from EBX)
Mario Party 4 GCN - $14.00 ($5.00 from CC)
ESPN NBA 2K5 PS2 - $10.00 ($8.32 from Fry's)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City PS2 - $8.00
Mortal Kombat Deception PS2 - $35.00
NCAA Football 2005 PS2 - $12.00
TOTAL - $84.00

Already had $8.02 on my Gift Card, so my new total on the Gift Card is $92.02.

9 games traded in gives me 3 preowned games to buy at $10 each, pick up:

Need For Speed Underground 2 XBOX - $44.99
Star Wars: Battlefront PS2 - $44.99
Dance Dance Revolution Xtreme PS2 - $32.99
TOTAL - $30 after discount.

Total left on card: $62.02

Keeping DDRExtreme for the collection, most likely trading the other two back in about a week from now. Each should get $35.00. Gotta love Game Rush.

Well I got myself unbanned at one Gamerush, but apparantly to keep me in check the manager called the two closest Gamerushs and got me banned there, sucks,

two steps forward, one step back :(

Since we all talk about flipping in here... Can I reprint a BB coupon (free game or movie) and use it at a different store?

If you can live with it, why not.

I found out that the employee discount is now 20%, not 30% like I thought (new games and accessories.) And they have FF dawn of souls marked 29.99 but rings up 34.99

[quote name='Engineer_J']Well I got myself unbanned at one Gamerush, but apparantly to keep me in check the manager called the two closest Gamerushs and got me banned there, sucks,

two steps forward, one step back :([/quote]
Wouldn't that be more like one step forward, two steps back? :lol: j/k

[quote name='polobearjp'][quote name='Engineer_J']Well I got myself unbanned at one Gamerush, but apparantly to keep me in check the manager called the two closest Gamerushs and got me banned there, sucks,

two steps forward, one step back :([/quote]
Wouldn't that be more like one step forward, two steps back? :lol: j/k[/quote]

I know, I know :)

[quote name='fragmanslayer']If you can live with it, why not.

I found out that the employee discount is now 20%, not 30% like I thought (new games and accessories.) And they have FF dawn of souls marked 29.99 but rings up 34.99[/quote]

State law (most) usually states(not pun!) that if an item is marked as a lower price than it rings up as, they have to give you the marked price. If you purchase it and realize the markup later, you get 10% of price up to $5.00 back (At least that is how it is in Michigan).

Actually, it's 10 times the difference up to $5, not 10%.

So, if an item rings up at 10.99 and it's marked at 9.99, you get the difference (1.00), plus 10 times the difference up to $5 (5.00 in this case) for a total of $6.00

values must have gone down today in the detroit area:

xbox - SW: Battlefront $30
xbox - Halo 2 Sp. Ed. $30
PS2 - GTA: San Andreas $30

[quote name='bmulligan']values must have gone down today in the detroit area:

PS2 - GTA: San Andreas $30[/quote]

Maybe the Xbox versions differ from the PS2's. I got $35 for SW: Battlefront yesterday. Or maybe today just was the turning point.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='bmulligan']values must have gone down today in the detroit area:

Maybe the Xbox versions differ from the PS2's. I got $35 for SW: Battlefront yesterday. Or maybe today just was the turning point.[/quote]Yeah, Tuesday is when they change prices and everythin. But I'm suprised that Halo 2 LE is only getting $30. :?

Definitive answer on the whole GR flipping thing, from a long-time GR employee:

1) BBs/GRs computers are not networked at all. The employees at one store can not see what you have done at another store, short of calling them.
2) Accounts can be frozen, but in my experience, this is very rare. Even in the 2 cases I have seen of accounts being frozen, the customers were allowed to keep and use their store credit/giftcards, just forbidden from trading anything else in. In order for store credit/GC's to be zeroed, managers have to call in district managers, which they usually don't want to do. In both of these 2 cases, the person traded his old games for the deal off the new one, then came back and traded the new one a few days later for $30+ store credit.
3) There is no formal trade review process. IE, nobody actually sits down and reviews all the trades for the week and says "that person trades too much."
4) One of the components of manager's evaluations is how many trades they take in, so they do have an incentive to look the other way and not cause trouble. (see #2)
4) For the trading in PS1 games thing, policy varies from store to store. The flyer/poster does list PS1 as eligible for the special, soe you might be able to get your way if you insist, but you want to keep GR employees happy. We bend rules all the time for good customers.

Any other GR questions- drop be a line. I'm new to CAG, btu been around the gaming scene for a while now.

for the person who asked if there were any next gen games that sell for less than $4.99, the answer is yes, those games are the Holiday Outlaw Golf crap which had a 50 cent trade-in value when i did it about 2 weeks ago

[quote name='chasehas']Definitive answer on the whole GR flipping thing, from a long-time GR employee:

1) BBs/GRs computers are not networked at all. The employees at one store can not see what you have done at another store, short of calling them.
2) Accounts can be frozen, but in my experience, this is very rare. Even in the 2 cases I have seen of accounts being frozen, the customers were allowed to keep and use their store credit/giftcards, just forbidden from trading anything else in. In order for store credit/GC's to be zeroed, managers have to call in district managers, which they usually don't want to do. In both of these 2 cases, the person traded his old games for the deal off the new one, then came back and traded the new one a few days later for $30+ store credit.
3) There is no formal trade review process. IE, nobody actually sits down and reviews all the trades for the week and says "that person trades too much."
4) One of the components of manager's evaluations is how many trades they take in, so they do have an incentive to look the other way and not cause trouble. (see #2)
4) For the trading in PS1 games thing, policy varies from store to store. The flyer/poster does list PS1 as eligible for the special, soe you might be able to get your way if you insist, but you want to keep GR employees happy. We bend rules all the time for good customers.

Any other GR questions- drop be a line. I'm new to CAG, btu been around the gaming scene for a while now.[/quote]

That's a GREAT post!
I believe you'll make a fine addition to CAG.
Provided you can survive it's somewhat mercurial nature, you'll get along just fine.

Like in most other mediums, content is king.
So long as your posts are like this (interesting and informative), you'll have no problem gaining renoun and respect on the boards.

It's always nice to see intelligent, well-spoken newcomers to the board.

[quote name='bmulligan']values must have gone down today in the detroit area:

Damn, Halo 2 SE for $30?!? I'm looking for another copy too.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='chasehas']Definitive answer on the whole GR flipping thing, from a long-time GR employee:

Any other GR questions- drop be a line. I'm new to CAG, btu been around the gaming scene for a while now.[/quote]

That's a GREAT post!
I believe you'll make a fine addition to CAG.
Provided you can survive it's somewhat mercurial nature, you'll get along just fine.

Like in most other mediums, content is king.
So long as your posts are like this (interesting and informative), you'll have no problem gaining renoun and respect on the boards.

It's always nice to see intelligent, well-spoken newcomers to the board.[/quote]

Did you just make a word up? :? :?:

Just got back from my local GR. This is the first time I've ever had trouble trading in PS1 games. They were Spider and Brahma Force: The assault on beltlogger9!! Exclamations are for the length and stupidity of that title.
Anyway they said they couldn't take those games because they weren't in their computer. No problem for me, I've got plenty of others to trade later. Just thought I'd share.... BTW SW-Battlefron(xbox) gets $30.

So now I'm going back to GR with 3 PS1 games, Skydiving Extreme, NBA Showtime"NBA on NBC and NFL Gameday 2001. I'm pretty sure they'll have these 3 in their computer. If not, then I think something fishy is going on. Show me the love GR!!

You could basically cycle between GR and EB right, buy 3 cheap PS1 games, sell to GR, buy 1 newer game, sell to EB for store credit, buy 3 more PS1 games, etc etc. One way to get a lot of EB credit, since I dont think EB has a limit, or do they. Should have thought of this earlier. Oh well, not going to do it now.

[quote name='fragmanslayer']You could basically cycle between GR and EB right, buy 3 cheap PS1 games, sell to GR, buy 1 newer game, sell to EB for store credit, buy 3 more PS1 games, etc etc. One way to get a lot of EB credit, since I dont think EB has a limit, or do they. Should have thought of this earlier. Oh well, not going to do it now.[/quote]

That wouldn't even be worth the time and effort it would take, EB gives supercrap trade in credit.

Not as bad as GameStop, everytime I have stuff to trade from GR, EB is always better than GS. The only exception was when GS was giving to additional 30%, and even then they made it difficult for me, they would only accept 1 copy of any single game, which blew me away as I was trading Halo2 about 2 days after it was released. I did manage to eventually transfer a healthy amount of my GR credit to GS allowing me a wider selection of used games, and PC games to choose from.

Tiger Woods 2005 XBOX 30$
World Series Baseball (SEGA) 3$

O and dont forget to use your credit to buy gift cards to make a quick 10% profit. I bought 2 for an additional 10$ of buying power :)

[quote name='chasehas']Definitive answer on the whole GR flipping thing, from a long-time GR employee:

Thanks for the informative post. Due to one of the experience I had at one of the gamerush (the manager called some number and read my account number and games I traded in), I haven't traded at GR for over three weeks. Maybe it is time to get back in the action. :D

I would like to take this moment to thank you and all the GR employees for all the great deals and experiences I've had at GR in the past few months(I have no idea who to thank, and you seemed to be as good a candidate as any). Even though there's no GR in my area, I drive once every couple of weeks to the 4 GRs about 20-25 minutes away and I never return disappointed. Everyone I've dealt with was friendly, cool, and very helpful. I've gotten so many mint condition games for cheap, including a bunch of new releases like Jak 3, Def Jam FFNY, Burnout 3, Phantom Brave, and Shadow Hearts: Covenant just a few days ago. The employee actually pointed it out for me and told me it had been his copy that he just beat and put up on the shelf, and sure enough, it was in perfect condition. Usually when I go shopping for something, I get in, grab the item, and get the hell out. But I actually take the time to have friendly chats and talk to the employees at GR just because I love the place so damn much and people are always nice. I love it so much that I even feel bad when I trade in less-than-stellar titles(I've never traded in PS1 games for the 3 for 1). God bless you folks and I hope GR expands to the rest of the country so CAGs all over can benefit from their great deals. And with that, I'm off for two weeks out of the country on winter break. Have a happy holidays, fellow CAGs!

[quote name='HSidwolf'][quote name='chasehas']Definitive answer on the whole GR flipping thing, from a long-time GR employee:

I would like to take this moment to thank you and all the GR employees for all the great deals and experiences I've had at GR in the past few months(I have no idea who to thank, and you seemed to be as good a candidate as any). Even though there's no GR in my area, I drive once every couple of weeks to the 4 GRs about 20-25 minutes away and I never return disappointed. Everyone I've dealt with was friendly, cool, and very helpful. I've gotten so many mint condition games for cheap, including a bunch of new releases like Jak 3, Def Jam FFNY, Burnout 3, Phantom Brave, and Shadow Hearts: Covenant just a few days ago. The employee actually pointed it out for me and told me it had been his copy that he just beat and put up on the shelf, and sure enough, it was in perfect condition. Usually when I go shopping for something, I get in, grab the item, and get the hell out. But I actually take the time to have friendly chats and talk to the employees at GR just because I love the place so damn much and people are always nice. I love it so much that I even feel bad when I trade in less-than-stellar titles(I've never traded in PS1 games for the 3 for 1). God bless you folks and I hope GR expands to the rest of the country so CAGs all over can benefit from their great deals. And with that, I'm off for two weeks out of the country on winter break. Have a happy holidays, fellow CAGs![/quote]
I also would like to thank the Gamerushes in my area they've all been extremly nice to me everytime I've visited their stores! As a matter of fact when I wanted to trade 3 games to get Burnout 3 for 4.99 I would have been using the coupon the day it expired and my mom forgot her drivers licence so we couldn't trade that night so the manager held the game for me (since it was the only copy they had) and allowed me to use the coupon the next day even though it was expired. So I also hope that they make more stores availible in more areas so that more people can shop there because their great stores!

[quote name='stoned99']Tiger Woods 2005 XBOX 30$
World Series Baseball (SEGA) 3$

O and dont forget to use your credit to buy gift cards to make a quick 10% profit. I bought 2 for an additional 10$ of buying power :)[/quote]

HMM never thought of that. I have $102 credit at GR and I will get $112 if I buy 2 $50 giftcards.

I traded in three old PS2 games:
FIFA 2001 (or 2002) $1.50
NHL 2001 $1.50
Gran Turismo 3 $7

Picked up XMEN Legends for $10 :) for XBOX. Pretty darn fun game.....although, it was DISC only, since it was the onyl copy they had.

A couple of quick things.....

I just picked up the flyer that specifically states that PS1 games ARE included in the trade 3 deal, so I'm going back to my fave GR and will show them the ad. The mgr said that if i show them an ad, they'd honor it.

Also, i bought baten kaitos from GR and didn't like it at all, so i wanted to return it. one store flat out wouldn't let me , so i went to another one. She not only let me return it, she gave me the full $50 (i traded one and got it for $40). I got FF:DoS for gba and the metroid prime 2 guide. Then she gave me 15 xbox cases for nothing, just cause I asked. Not CAG related, but I thought it was a good haul.

You shouldn't be able to return a game simply because you didn't like it. I know when people come up to me and do that at work I tell them that they can trade it in for store credit, but I can't take returns on games that have been opened. If the seal is broken, they should've only let you exchange it for the same game. I guess you lucked out.

Yeah....also, how is GameRush about accepting their own games back? I got Test Drive:Eve of Destruction from them, and I've played it for a month or so, but now it is losing its charm. If I try to trade it in, will they frown upon that?

[quote name='doubledown']Yeah....also, how is GameRush about accepting their own games back? I got Test Drive:Eve of Destruction from them, and I've played it for a month or so, but now it is losing its charm. If I try to trade it in, will they frown upon that?[/quote]

dont thikn they will frown upon it because you are trading it to them for store credit. i think they only frown on it if you do it excessively.

[quote name='doubledown']Yeah....also, how is GameRush about accepting their own games back? I got Test Drive:Eve of Destruction from them, and I've played it for a month or so, but now it is losing its charm. If I try to trade it in, will they frown upon that?[/quote]

You should have no problem. You honestly don't like the game. Tell them that. They shouldn't give you any trouble. Also, if you get trade in credit, it's going right back to them anyways. Don't worry about it. I've traded the same game back in the next day and had no problems. If you're still worried, go to a different GR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back