GameStop Ad - 12/15-12/21 - Tearaway $20 (Deals now live)

Osmanny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Saw this in the back, labeled "Don't put out yet." ;)

• Get a FREE 1 year PRODUCT REPLACEMENT PLAN when you purchase any pre-owned system. (Thanks RUAfraidOfTigers)

• Buy 2 Get 1 FREE Any Pre-Owned titles for Wii or Nintendo DS.

• Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off Pre-Owned Consumer Electronics. (Tablets/Phones/MP3's)

• Get a FREE $25 Gift Card with purchase of a Wii U Deluxe Set or Skylanders SWAP Force Basic Set. (Both $299.99)

Get a FREE Jak & Daxter Collection & Dualshock 3 Blue Controller with purchase of a PlayStation 3 Azurite Blue 250GB System.

• Save $20 when purchasing 1 Year Xbox Live Subscription with a new Xbox console.

• Save $20 on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Universe In Peril ($19.99) with purchase of any new PS Vita System.

•Get 30% Extra in-store trade credit when you trade any items toward the purchase of any pre-owned product or toward the purchase of these new titles:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

Batman Arkham Origins

Battlefield 4

Call of Duty Ghosts

Fifa 14

Grand Theft Auto V

Just Dance 2014

Zelda Windwaker HD

Super Mario 3D World

Madden 25

NBA 2K14 Need for Speed Rivals

NHL 14

Pokemon X/Y

Zelda Link Between Worlds

Saints Row IV

Skylanders Swap Force

Splinter Cell Blacklist

$59.99

:360:  :ps3: - Bandfuse Rock Legends

:xb1:  :ps4:   :360:  :ps3:  :wiiu:  :wii:  :3ds: - Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack

$49.99

:xb1:  :ps4:   :wiiu: - Angry Birds Star Wars

:360:  :ps3:  :wiiu:  :pc: - Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

:xb1:  :ps4:   :360:  :ps3:  :wiiu:  :pc: - Call of Duty Ghosts

:360:  :ps3: - Diablo 3

$39.99

:360:  :ps3:  :wii:  :vita:  - Angry Birds Star Wars

:360:  :ps3: - Batman Arkham Origins

:360:  :ps3:  :pc: - Battlefield 4

:360:  :ps3: - Fifa 14

:360:  :ps3: - Madden NFL 25

:360:  :ps3: - NBA 2K14

:360:  :ps3: - Need for Speed Rivals

:xb1:  :wiiu:  :wii: Zumba Fitness World Party

$34.99

:3ds: - Animal Crossing New Leaf

$29.99

:3ds: - Angry Birds Star Wars

:360:  :ps3:  :wiiu: - Adventure Time Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!

:3ds: - Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate

:360: - Forza Horizon

:360:  :ps3:  :wiiu: - Injustice Gods Among Us

:360:  :ps3:  :wiiu:  :wii: - Just Dance 2014

:wiiu:  :wii:  :3ds:  :ds: - Monster High 13 Wishes

:pc: - Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm

:360: - Zumba Fitness World Party

$19.99

:3ds:  :ds:  :wiiu:  :wii: - Barbie Dreamhouse Party

:ps3: - Batman Arkham City/Asylum Dual Pack

:360:  :wiiu:  :wii: - Just Dance KIDS 2014

:3ds:  :ds:  :wii: - Phineas and Ferb Quest for Cool Stuff

:ps3: - Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus

:pc: - Starcraft II Wings of Liberty

:vita: - Tearaway

:360:  :wii: - Zumba Kids

$14.99

:ds: - LEGO Battles Ninjango

:3ds: - LEGO Chima Laval's Journey

:ds: - Scribblenauts Collection

:3ds: - Scribblenauts Unlimited

$9.99

:pc: - WoW Mists of Pandaria

Accessory Deals:

$129.99 GTAV Pulse Elite Headset / PS3 Pulse Elite Wireless Headset

$59.99 - Universal Tritton Kunai Headset

$44.99 - PS3 DualShock 3 Wireless Controller

$39.99 - Universal Afterglow Wired Headset

$29.99 - Assassin's Creed IV Hidden Blade

$24.99 - PS3 Bluetooth Headset 2.0 Camo

$19.99 - PS3 Nyko Core Controller Kit

Pre-Owned Console Deals:

$129.99 - PlayStation 3 System (Original Fatty)PS Vita System

$79.99 - Xbox 360 (Original Pro)

$49.99 - Nintendo DSiWii System

PS: I really hope you guys like my new custom made XB1/PS4/Vita Logos.  :xb1:  :ps4:   :vita:

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like everyone is after Tearaway. Is it worth picking up one of those used vitas at 129 and getting Tearaway and killzone?
Yes. Killzone is a ridiculously pretty game for a handheld, and the controls are tight too. Very pleasantly surprised after the crapfests that got shipped as Resistance: Burning Skies and Black Ops: Declassified.

Going forward, any gamestop deal MUST be posted withe the 'whisper and shush' line. It's just not right without it.

no one noticed the FREE 1 year PRP with any used system purchase. Those Original PS3 with PS\2 BC for 129.99 with a warranty sold!

no one noticed the FREE 1 year PRP with any used system purchase. Those Original PS3 with PS\2 BC for 129.99 with a warranty sold!
I am actually rather glad you pointed that out as I might snag a Vita if I can find some decent trade-ins (of my backlog) to knock the price down a bit further.

Buy at $20 and return it on the original receipt. GS and all the other major retailers are offering extended holiday return periods.
I bought at Amazon, so I'll probably have to pay for shipping. Trying to decide if it's worth the hassle....

I loved Tearaway but it still burns that I payed double for it. Does GS have any price guarantee these days? What the TIV for it? I may stack with 30% for something.
You should be within 30 days, so you can just buy a copy during the sale and then return it with the other receipt.

Well, $10, but then I have to pay $1.20 tax. And I'm paying for shipping to return it. So I guess it means saving $6 or $7 but with some hassle. I'll probably just stick with the amazon copy, but we shall see. I might change my mind.

Can anyone tell me if there's anyway to tell which phat PS3 systems will be $129? Will it be all of them? Or only 20GB-40GB? I'm hoping to snag one of the GameStop refurbed 250GB OR 500GB models for the bigger hard drive if they're all $129

I see no $30 Arkham Origins on Wii U...
Sorry about that, mistype. Was close to the Phineas and Ferb deal so I got them mixed up.

Thanks for this, completely missed my eye. Added, with credit.

Yeah the OP mistyped. Blackgate is the 3DS/Vita 2.5D game that takes place after Origins.
Correct, thanks for pointing that out.

That's funny. He gets banned and all he needs to do is whip out Paint.
Who got banned? :hot: All I did was change my name doofis.

I would totally drop $20 for Tearaway. I've been hearing plenty of good things about it. Not much else catching my attention on this add, but then my personal collection is insane. There just aren't that many games left that I'm looking to acquire. The holiday sales rush has been a little too effective. But I'll pop into the local GameStop to pick up Tearaway.

I went to gamestop and they said Tearaway was not on sale, computer still came up $39.99.  Im sad and confused.

EDIT: I retract my statement, i just suck at reading dates.

cheapy can you please make a symbol for vita games ? its long overdue :)
Don't ask Cheapy! Ask Dante84!!!!! :) Man I think Sony is trying to get Tearaway into the hands of all Vita owners to spread the word about it. It has great reviews and I ordered it from sony's retail loyalty site and I am anxiously waiting to receive it.

Don't ask Cheapy! Ask Dante84!!!!! :) Man I think Sony is trying to get Tearaway into the hands of all Vita owners to spread the word about it. It has great reviews and I ordered it from sony's retail loyalty site and I am anxiously waiting to receive it.
Lol i'll see what i can do, it's pretty difficult considering they both look similar.

Awesome was about to go pick up a pulse elite headset, guess i'll wait and get the deal on the GTA V version.

Wait its $129 for an older PS3 with one year warranty? I'm sold. If Sony's PS3 streaming on PS4 isn't ideal (re-buy everything, no free copies of the games you've already received from PS plus) then this back up PS3 will be great for me

Hmm I have been mulling picking up a second 360 for another room in the house. I have a $25 off any one item PUR coupon to use so I may bite

Hmm I have been mulling picking up a second 360 for another room in the house. I have a $25 off any one item PUR coupon to use so I may bite
I say that's worth it considering if there's anything you don't like about the console you could just get a replacement. Just a word of advice, ask at the checkout counter, when they bring you the box, to open it to see if everything looks good and the controller isn't crappy. Good luck.

Dang with all the interest with people wanting to pick up tearaway, I guess I will need to plan on picking it up as soon as the deal launches.  

Only one problem: LEGO games on Vita are the worst of all versions. :fridge:
So far I have played Batman, Lego LOTR, and Harry Potter lego on the Vita and have enjoyed every single one. Only thing they are missing are the free roam HUBs which I have no interest in randomly driving around beating up lego people anyways. They are really good on Vita too. I don't think anything for the LOTR vita was missing. Also I prefer to play them on a handheld and would prefer to play better not on handheld games on my console. ;)

you guys who get the tearaway vita in store, remember to ask for the preorder keychains.. they probably still have them

Does anyone know if the PowerUp coupons like $25 off a preowned Vita will work on the sale or not? at $105 I'd be interested in buying one.

Does anyone know if the PowerUp coupons like $25 off a preowned Vita will work on the sale or not? at $105 I'd be interested in buying one.
Not sure if it will work. Usually the way it works is that you will get the better promotion, not both. For example, if you're saving $20 on a game because of a sale but the coupon gives you $10 off it will usually only give you the sale price, not both. I'm not saying it's not possible though because sometimes there are exclusions. It's something you'd have to go in and try.

im tempted to use a 10$ off used pur coupon on blackgate. that with birthday coupon and the 10% would make it 11.15$. i could then beat it and trade it in towards the 2/50 promo if its still on the list by then which would make the tiv 25$

im tempted to use a 10$ off used pur coupon on blackgate. that with birthday coupon and the 10% would make it 11.15$. i could then beat it and trade it in towards the 2/50 promo if its still on the list by then which would make the tiv 25$
Fair warning: If this is like the BF sales for new games, the $10 off coupon might not stack with Blackgate's sale price, assuming the used version goes on sale, too. I could be (and hope I am) wrong, but I just wanted to give you a heads-up.

Fair warning: If this is like the BF sales for new games, the $10 off coupon might not stack with Blackgate's sale price, assuming the used version goes on sale, too. I could be (and hope I am) wrong, but I just wanted to give you a heads-up.
This.

when i got a used god of war ascension during black friday when the new price dropped to 20$ the 5$ off used coupon stacked with the 17.99$ price so im sure it will work like it always has for me. if for some reason it doesnt i just call pur cs and cancel the coupon and get my points back

when i got a used god of war ascension during black friday when the new price dropped to 20$ the 5$ off used coupon stacked with the 17.99$ price so im sure it will work like it always has for me. if for some reason it doesnt i just call pur cs and cancel the coupon and get my points back
Its always random though. I always hope preowned drops as well but it isn't always the case. I remember when Far Cry 3 and AC3 went on sale for $20 new, only AC3 dropped used to $17.99 and Far Cry 3 used stayed $37.99. And they are both Ubisoft titles. LIke Vigilante and you though I hope the preowned price drops as well. :D

Its always random though. I always hope preowned drops as well but it isn't always the case. I remember when Far Cry 3 and AC3 went on sale for $20 new, only AC3 dropped used to $17.99 and Far Cry 3 used stayed $37.99. And they are both Ubisoft titles. LIke Vigilante and you though I hope the preowned price drops as well. :D
yea there have been some exceptions but for the most part they do drop. i just cant say no to this contra styled batman for 11.15 after discounts :D

Only the vita version is on the 2/50 promo list. The 3DS version is not.

bread's done
Back