GameStop Ad - 12/15-12/21 - Tearaway $20 (Deals now live)

Osmanny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Saw this in the back, labeled "Don't put out yet." ;)

• Get a FREE 1 year PRODUCT REPLACEMENT PLAN when you purchase any pre-owned system. (Thanks RUAfraidOfTigers)

• Buy 2 Get 1 FREE Any Pre-Owned titles for Wii or Nintendo DS.

• Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off Pre-Owned Consumer Electronics. (Tablets/Phones/MP3's)

• Get a FREE $25 Gift Card with purchase of a Wii U Deluxe Set or Skylanders SWAP Force Basic Set. (Both $299.99)

Get a FREE Jak & Daxter Collection & Dualshock 3 Blue Controller with purchase of a PlayStation 3 Azurite Blue 250GB System.

• Save $20 when purchasing 1 Year Xbox Live Subscription with a new Xbox console.

• Save $20 on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Universe In Peril ($19.99) with purchase of any new PS Vita System.

•Get 30% Extra in-store trade credit when you trade any items toward the purchase of any pre-owned product or toward the purchase of these new titles:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

Batman Arkham Origins

Battlefield 4

Call of Duty Ghosts

Fifa 14

Grand Theft Auto V

Just Dance 2014

Zelda Windwaker HD

Super Mario 3D World

Madden 25

NBA 2K14 Need for Speed Rivals

NHL 14

Pokemon X/Y

Zelda Link Between Worlds

Saints Row IV

Skylanders Swap Force

Splinter Cell Blacklist

$59.99

:360:  :ps3: - Bandfuse Rock Legends

:xb1:  :ps4:   :360:  :ps3:  :wiiu:  :wii:  :3ds: - Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack

$49.99

:xb1:  :ps4:   :wiiu: - Angry Birds Star Wars

:360:  :ps3:  :wiiu:  :pc: - Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

:xb1:  :ps4:   :360:  :ps3:  :wiiu:  :pc: - Call of Duty Ghosts

:360:  :ps3: - Diablo 3

$39.99

:360:  :ps3:  :wii:  :vita:  - Angry Birds Star Wars

:360:  :ps3: - Batman Arkham Origins

:360:  :ps3:  :pc: - Battlefield 4

:360:  :ps3: - Fifa 14

:360:  :ps3: - Madden NFL 25

:360:  :ps3: - NBA 2K14

:360:  :ps3: - Need for Speed Rivals

:xb1:  :wiiu:  :wii: Zumba Fitness World Party

$34.99

:3ds: - Animal Crossing New Leaf

$29.99

:3ds: - Angry Birds Star Wars

:360:  :ps3:  :wiiu: - Adventure Time Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!

:3ds: - Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate

:360: - Forza Horizon

:360:  :ps3:  :wiiu: - Injustice Gods Among Us

:360:  :ps3:  :wiiu:  :wii: - Just Dance 2014

:wiiu:  :wii:  :3ds:  :ds: - Monster High 13 Wishes

:pc: - Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm

:360: - Zumba Fitness World Party

$19.99

:3ds:  :ds:  :wiiu:  :wii: - Barbie Dreamhouse Party

:ps3: - Batman Arkham City/Asylum Dual Pack

:360:  :wiiu:  :wii: - Just Dance KIDS 2014

:3ds:  :ds:  :wii: - Phineas and Ferb Quest for Cool Stuff

:ps3: - Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus

:pc: - Starcraft II Wings of Liberty

:vita: - Tearaway

:360:  :wii: - Zumba Kids

$14.99

:ds: - LEGO Battles Ninjango

:3ds: - LEGO Chima Laval's Journey

:ds: - Scribblenauts Collection

:3ds: - Scribblenauts Unlimited

$9.99

:pc: - WoW Mists of Pandaria

Accessory Deals:

$129.99 GTAV Pulse Elite Headset / PS3 Pulse Elite Wireless Headset

$59.99 - Universal Tritton Kunai Headset

$44.99 - PS3 DualShock 3 Wireless Controller

$39.99 - Universal Afterglow Wired Headset

$29.99 - Assassin's Creed IV Hidden Blade

$24.99 - PS3 Bluetooth Headset 2.0 Camo

$19.99 - PS3 Nyko Core Controller Kit

Pre-Owned Console Deals:

$129.99 - PlayStation 3 System (Original Fatty)PS Vita System

$79.99 - Xbox 360 (Original Pro)

$49.99 - Nintendo DSiWii System

PS: I really hope you guys like my new custom made XB1/PS4/Vita Logos.  :xb1:  :ps4:   :vita:

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
don't know if I'm the only one bit I bought a used slim years ago and has problems playing bluray movies from the get go. It still plays games and DVDs fine though, which I find odd.
Meh, I got a PS4 so if mine has that issue that's fine. I had a PS3 years ago but the funny thing is it would still play DVDs and other games but not retail PS3 games. Went through like 3 copies of each Uncharted and a few COD before I gave up and sold it for $150 back in mid 2012

My wife and I are trying so hard to beat Adventure Time, but yeah, ugh. Bullshit 20th level boss kills us and we lose all our treasure over n over and then no upgrades for 10 levels. We have barely been able to upgrade anything. just so tedious. i like trophies and co op games, but im bout to flip this one right back in.

Looks like I'm in for Tearaway as well. I bought a white ACIII Vita Bundle on Ebay with Persona 4 Golden and Dragon's Crown for $200 (I wanted DC and P4 so bad), think I got a pretty darn good deal. I have been wanting a Vita for awhile, and like everybody else I thought it had "no games" but when I really sat down and looked, it had a lot of games I am interested in including Tearaway. 

Although... to be honest - I don't really understand what all you do in this game. I looked up some gameplay and it looks right up my alley but I still don't understand the entire concept except that you're trying to deliver a message to someone (you) but I don't get the gameplay part of it... But I'm rambling - def picking this up tomorrow. Vita should be here Monday.

Well, I had enough points to get a $10 off any Gamestop purchase coupon. So, Tearaway for $10 is a really good deal. I have some games that I'm not playing that I may trade in.

What do I have to show Best Buy to get them to price match Tearaway? A physical ad? Also, once I get them to price match, since I have Gamers Club Unlocked, will I get my exta 20% off the matched price?

What do I have to show Best Buy to get them to price match Tearaway? A physical ad? Also, once I get them to price match, since I have Gamers Club Unlocked, will I get my exta 20% off the matched price?
If Gamestop is sold out i plan to just show them the priceon my smartphone. They'll possibly look it up themselves but they'll match it.

Looks like I'm in for Tearaway as well. I bought a white ACIII Vita Bundle on Ebay with Persona 4 Golden and Dragon's Crown for $200 (I wanted DC and P4 so bad), think I got a pretty darn good deal. I have been wanting a Vita for awhile, and like everybody else I thought it had "no games" but when I really sat down and looked, it had a lot of games I am interested in including Tearaway.

Although... to be honest - I don't really understand what all you do in this game. I looked up some gameplay and it looks right up my alley but I still don't understand the entire concept except that you're trying to deliver a message to someone (you) but I don't get the gameplay part of it... But I'm rambling - def picking this up tomorrow. Vita should be here Monday.
Download the demo and try it.

what are the chances amazon will PM tearaway later today?

Im willing to buy it at GS but if theres no FS i rather wait till a Amazon PM and get prime shipping. 

i don't know but i went to their tearaway page, and scrolled down tot he "tell us about a lower price?" link and submitted this
Yea i just did the same.

Everyone else, whether you buy it at GS or not, help if you can and PM to amazon please.

Would definitely appreciate it.

Im most likely gonna call it a nite, hopefully in the morning amazon will have pm'ed it and its still in stock :).

I wonder how long this'll stay in stock online. Put in a price requrest at Amazon, but wonder if I should just order it from Gamestop. Can't find anything to add to get to SAVER free shipping. Anything good deals for something $5-10?

I put in a hold request as well at two gamestops near me, just saw this deal. Wasn't interested in Tearaway at $40, but for $20 I'm in.

FYI good luck price-matching Tearaway at Best Buy. It doesn't have their "low price guarantee" banner on it, so Best Buy doesn't have to price-match, and historically for me they haven't when I've called and the banner isn't there.

I wonder how long this'll stay in stock online. Put in a price requrest at Amazon, but wonder if I should just order it from Gamestop. Can't find anything to add to get to SAVER free shipping. Anything good deals for something $5-10?

I put in a hold request as well at two gamestops near me, just saw this deal. Wasn't interested in Tearaway at $40, but for $20 I'm in.
i put my order in with no filler, hopefully if amazon pm this i'll have time to cancel at gs

i put my order in with no filler, hopefully if amazon pm this i'll have time to cancel at gs
Well I figure $3.50 off anything if you find a filler is better than paying the shipping. The cheapest option I have is $3.50. For example you can get these for $1.50 basically. http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/grip-it-analog-stick-covers/84308

But I don't really want those, but since the shipping is free you wouldn't lose the $3.50 for shipping if you return it to a store.

I need a digital version price match of tearaway for $20. Come on amazon!
Hoping for the same, but my 6 year old might force me to head to the store to pick it up since we said he can get it with his money and he wants it now :)

Hmm.  When I go to select a pick up at store option the price jumps back to $40.  Hoping for an amazon price match - I'm not willing to use filler or pay for express shipping to get here by 12/25.

I was trying to do a hold order for in store pickup and I saw the $40 price too. Not really worried about it though since it's in the ad, it should be $20 in store as well.

Really tempted to get that vita, but I hate used consoles. Especially ones that people probably used while they were shitting.
Just think of all the door handles and money you touch every day ;) . Who knows what horrific things have been done with those filthy hands.

you can return online orders to a store? i don't buy from gamestop often
Return to any GameStop store

Certain items may be returned by taking them to a GameStop store location in the United States. Items returned to a GameStop store location must be accompanied by the original packing list. Store return policies may vary and are subject to manager approval.
I've returned things before I ordered online, once I forgot to cancel a preorder so I had to return it in store. Luckily I got free shipping on it.

So if you order over $25, get free shipping, you should be able to return the items in store and get your $25 back with no loss.

Want to pick this up, but I really hate it when Gamestop tries to sell you gutted/opened games as "New"? Do they still pull that shit these days?

I'm going to try the Pickup@Store option. I'm fairly certain I'll end up disappointed and angry... as is typical when dealing with GS. It will be a fight to get the $20 price and that assumes they even find the item because it's listed as a GBA title

bread's done
Back