Not open for further replies.
Current Ad is 6/13 - 6/19

Weekly Ad:
http://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/061318/pdf/OLFSI_061318.pdf

​Current Trade in Promos:

​
Get $100 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Wii U, 3DS XL, or PS Vita
Until 6/17​
 ​
Get $150 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Original
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $250 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Slim or PS4
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $300 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One X or PS4 Pro
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Get up to 40% Extra Trade Credit When You Trade Toward XBOX / ITUNES / PS currencies (ending 7/6)

40% total bonus from BASE for Elite
30% total bonus from BASE for Pro

20% total bonus from BASE for everyone else

​
Get $20 guaranteed when trading select titles toward any new pre-order or purchase.
Valid until 6/17
*item being pre-ordered must be 39.99 or higher
ELIGIBLE GAMES....
https://www.gamestop.com/trade/Browse/N-0Z1z13laj?Ntt=guartmay18

Get $80 guaranteed for ANY PS3 system traded toward a new PS4
Valid until 6/17

​
25% extra credit on any hardware traded
Valid until 6/17​

​
Get $5 Extra Toward Your Pre-Order When You Trade a PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch Game
Valid until 6/17​
Min trade value of $2

Limit 1 $5 per preorder

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of a game (per system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?

​​
the console, power cable, av cable, and controller; sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3ds xl trade would be console, charger, stylus. Some have reported being charged refurb fee for a stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)​

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.​

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO

ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.[/background][/size][/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamestop online has a free $50 gift card with the One X. I wish they allow in store pickup but look like online only
Gamestop? I don't see this deal anywhere on the site or app.

Think you mean Target after looking around.

BB is giving a free enhanced game, controller, and 3 months of live with purchase of Xbox 1X...overlapping promos.

Just wish they would give more than $45 for trading in an 500 GB Xbox 1S.

Gamestop? I don't see this deal anywhere on the site or app.

Think you mean Target after looking around.

BB is giving a free enhanced game, controller, and 3 months of live with purchase of Xbox 1X...overlapping promos.

Just wish they would give more than $45 for trading in an 500 GB Xbox 1S.
I still see this in the GS app. Not sure how to put the image straight into the post though

https://imgur.com/a/MRypF

Anyone know what an OG ps4 gets towards a PS4 Pro? I'm planning to pick one up tomorrow. With the $50 bonus, I'd get $170 normally, I'd assume I'd get a little more if I'm trading towards the PS4..

Anyone know what an OG ps4 gets towards a PS4 Pro? I'm planning to pick one up tomorrow. With the $50 bonus, I'd get $170 normally, I'd assume I'd get a little more if I'm trading towards the PS4..
gamestop employees on reddit say 200$, from what i see

None of the values seem to indicate $350 for any Switch, PS4 or Xbox towards a Pro. Wonder if there’s more to the bonus?
Xbox one X gets $350 towards a Pro, but who would do that?

Expect GameStop to always give the X value as their "up to" value whenever console trades are advertised.

So I just found out you can now get reward certs good for online purchases with reward points.

Still can't buy digital games with em though. :whistle2:/

Just got an emailed coupon for 40% off all used games...looks to be one time use, but no limit on the number of games.  Bottom says I was send because I'm a Pro member, so keep an eye on your inboxes!

Ed

And it’s now available in store, or at least for store pickup.

Since I forgot...when you trade in a System is a controller required? Or does that trade in separate for more $?
It IS required to be part of the trade-in, but if you don't have one they should allow you to buy a pre-owned controller from them to add to the trade-in.

Odd that everyones coupons are different from each other.
Targeted marketing. See what works and what doesn't. I didn't get a code either, but I don't mind.

Just used my B2G1 pro coupon for Mario Odyssey, Zelda: BOTW and Pro controller. That'll hold me over for quite a while. Stupidly, I didn't use my $40 in store credit there, but I guess I'll just find something else to buy.

Got a message in ap that you get a 50 dollar gift card with purchase of Xbox one X OR one S

Valid to 2/3

DYiOf0V.jpg

Man has anyone notice they have been raising the prices on all the retro games? That’s is ridiculous. 40$ for Mario 64?

[attachment=29384:77B5EC0A-4B4F-4693-8BD5-15F0A78A6A39.png][attachment=29385:3A5A2C32-72C6-4919-8DD3-991353F624C5.png]

You can't renew an elite account yet. You can renew a pro account though to get the b2g1 coupons. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but last time I tried to renew my elite account the POS wouldn't allow it.
Seems weird that they have elite renewal certs for POS in the reward center. So essentially you can spend your points but the POS won't let you renew? Or do you just not get a B2G1 with renewal?

Seems weird that they have elite renewal certs for POS in the reward center. So essentially you can spend your points but the POS won't let you renew? Or do you just not get a B2G1 with renewal?
I've tried with the cert and just paying but it won't let you renew. I bought a cert right after elite pro day and it was set to expire 12/31/17 but it changed to 12/31/18 on the 1st so I'll keep trying. I did call to refund to the cert but they wouldn't for some reason.

For the trade bonus when trading toward DBZ, is this typical GS marketing where Elite gets 40% total bonus (20% + 20% bonus), or is it 40% additional to Elite (20% + 40%). Figure it's the former, but just want to confirm. Thanks

For the trade bonus when trading toward DBZ, is this typical GS marketing where Elite gets 40% total bonus (20% + 20% bonus), or is it 40% additional to Elite (20% + 40%). Figure it's the former, but just want to confirm. Thanks
Typical 20 + 20% trade bonus with Elite.

I've tried with the cert and just paying but it won't let you renew. I bought a cert right after elite pro day and it was set to expire 12/31/17 but it changed to 12/31/18 on the 1st so I'll keep trying. I did call to refund to the cert but they wouldn't for some reason.
Good to know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back