Gamestop Pro days Nov 9-11

Im a bit shocked to not see Dragon Quest 11 on sale for atleast $30-35. I would like to get Ni No Kuni 2, but I rather play DQ for that RPG itch I have. Hopefully its part of their BF ad.
But it IS on sale for at least $30-$35. :p

I picked DQ11 up at the same time as Destiny: Forsaken. The pre-Destiny me would have crack-piped on DQ11 for a good long while, but the post-Destiny me returned DQ11 unopened a week later.

Does the extra discount for buying pre-owned stack with 4 for $20? So in other words, it would be 4 for $16 for Pro members which is what Elite have been getting?

Will pick up Detroit for $20 as im not fully into these types of games but I did like the playable demo and for $20, worth a shot.

Detroit trades in for $19.60 on Amazon, if it turns out you don't like it, or are trying to convert GS credit with minimal loss.

Wonder if the $10 RDR2 thing works on these, I know regular reward certificates usually don't. I really just need to get rid of this thing before it expires.

But it IS on sale for at least $30-$35. :p

I picked DQ11 up at the same time as Destiny: Forsaken. The pre-Destiny me would have crack-piped on DQ11 for a good long while, but the post-Destiny me returned DQ11 unopened a week later.
where is DQ11 for 30-35? love to get it!

How is the “GameStop Exclusive” crystal PS4 controller different than the one being sold by Amazon, Target, Walmart, etc.?

Looks like Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate will be on sale for $35 everywhere on BF. I wonder if I should just pay the extra $5 to get it at GS on Pro Day so I don't have to bother hunting around for it on BF online.

Using store credit, so I can't use credit card price protection.

Looks like Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate will be on sale for $35 everywhere on BF. I wonder if I should just pay the extra $5 to get it at GS on Pro Day so I don't have to bother hunting around for it on BF online.

Using store credit, so I can't use credit card price protection.
Can always return it if you get it cheaper on BF. I mean we're only two weeks away now essentially.

Few questions on the Xbox One X console:

1) It is offered with a $50 gift card.  Are you able to use that gift card toward the purchase of the console itself or is it strictly a future transaction?

2) Are you able to get a Xbox One X bundle or is it just a standard Xbox One X?

the Crystal white one is GS exclusive, or so the press release claimed.. The listing on Amazon does say available from 3rd party seller though.

White=GS

Blue=Walmart

Red=BB

supposedly anyway..

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/09/01/translucent-dualshock-4-colors-hit-store-shelves-this-month/

But that was last year, so who knows.
I'm guessing the exclusivity was just last year, because every retailer I've checked sells it now:

Amazon doesn't have first-party stock, but I got mine from Warehouse Deals and there was new stock from Amazon at the time.

Odd that they would keep the sticker on their print flyer, unless there is something different about the GS version.

What time do the pro day deals usually go live? Is it going to be a midnight thing online or when the stores open?

I'm guessing the exclusivity was just last year, because every retailer I've checked sells it now:

Amazon doesn't have first-party stock, but I got mine from Warehouse Deals and there was new stock from Amazon at the time.

Odd that they would keep the sticker on their print flyer, unless there is something different about the GS version.
Wish more stores sold the crystal blue one

Is that what we got for buying Red Dead 2? Or will that work.

I was thinking about Evil within 2 or Detroit, but only if I could use that coupon
Not sure about the RDR2 cert, but the certs that you use PUR points on, won't work on new games in the Pro Day ad.

Sorry if this has been answered, can I use my $10 rewards cash from Red Dead 2 on these deals? I only ask because GameStop can just be weird sometimes lol

fallout 4 goty ps4 shows as $19.99 on the main page but in my cart it comes up as $24.99

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back