Gamestop Pro days Nov 9-11

Yep, just checked the Friday CE and it hasn't budged so clearly QC when making ads isn't their strong suit. Their inventory checker is seemingly useless as well, so if I'm even near a store tomorrow I might see if they have it.

Just bought Blops4 used for 32.33+tax. I’m not going to find it anywhere cheaper at BF. Hopefully it’s in good shape!

Considering doing AC:Odyssey for the same price....

Certain Dualshock 4 are $25 + tax if you're elite.

Just got super Mario party for $32 after elite, cag16, and pro day bonus. Great deal.
I did the same, thanks for the post. CAG16 usually don't stack with Elite.

Certain Dualshock 4 are $25 + tax if you're elite.
I had it working on the GOW remote but was trying maximum my cart and it stopped working :(. Ended up get the Mario red joy cons tho, always wanted these. It's been a bitch finding them.

Just got super Mario party for $32 after elite, cag16, and pro day bonus. Great deal.
I'm glad I seen this, I didn't think cag16 would stack with the other discounts. Picked up Red Dead 2, Luigi's Mansion and Astro Bot Rescue Mission. I doubt any will be cheaper between now and Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up too many damn games to add to my backlog. Focused on used games that aren't going to be on sale on BF (or will still be more expensive as new on BF).

God of war is $20.57 used after discounts,but shipping not free. Needs to add up to $35.Need filler item.

Coupons were cag16, 20% off and and pro day discount.

Playlink titles are 71cent each after elite+cag16. That's you, Singstar and Knowledge is power. Picked a blk steel ps4 remote, 3 play link games, has been heroes switch and demon gaze vita for 38 including taxes + free 2day ship.

Count me in for red dead at 36.xx also. If GTA is anything to go by, this will hold value for a long time, so can always trade it back it if I don’t play it enough.

I'm torn whether I should just go ahead and trade these Switch games I have been holding onto for months now or continue to wait for a decent trade bonus... what is everyone else planning to do?

Thanks for the reminder about CAG16 stacking with the sale. Decided to try my luck and ordered 5x missing vita games on my list which came out to $8 after tax.

Now to see if any are complete and with original cases....

Good deal on used games stacking CAG16 with the Elite & Pro Day discounts. Picked up the following for $45.47 shipped:

Shadow of the Colossus

Dragon Quest Builders

Dragon's Crown Pro

Victor Vran Overkill Edition

Feels better than B2G1, since the 4th game was also reduced the same amount. I like it.

I picked up pre-owned Call of Duty Black Ops 4, Soul Calibur VI, SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy, and Creed Rise to Glory for $105.80 + tax after all applied, down from 179.96. Almost 42% off with Elite Pro, extra 10%, plus CAG16.

The evil within 2 is showing $40 instead of $15

Actually nothing is showing on sale for me even though I am logged on?? WTF

Are the TIVs bumped this weekend? The OG PS4 is 175 credit, hoping that GameStop has that 1 tb spider man bundle for 199 on BF so I can trade in my beloved day one PS4 😩

So glad GS rolled out the buy online pickup in store feature nation-wide. Bought Wolfenstein 2 and Ni No Kuni 2 new before the store opened. Now just cross my fingers I don’t get gutted copies. Don’t want a hassle of asking for sealed and then returning them if they’re not.

So glad GS rolled out the buy online pickup in store feature nation-wide. Bought Wolfenstein 2 and Ni No Kuni 2 new before the store opened. Now just cross my fingers I don’t get gutted copies. Don’t want a hassle of asking for sealed and then returning them if they’re not.
nation-wide? It still wont let me do pick up in store.

Add your items to your cart. Click checkout. Go back to your cart and change to ‘store pickup.’

(I did it from the app. Not sure how it looks on desktop.)
You could always do pick-up in store, but you make it sound as if you paid for it online and then got to pick up in store option.

I'm torn whether I should just go ahead and trade these Switch games I have been holding onto for months now or continue to wait for a decent trade bonus... what is everyone else planning to do?
The values are way too low for me. I would be losing money if I traded in my games now.

You could always do pick-up in store, but you make it sound as if you paid for it online and then got to pick up in store option.
I believe that's what it is. I ordered for store pickup and it went through checkout. I got an order receipt by email too. Not the same thing as hold for pickup.

Add your items to your cart. Click checkout. Go back to your cart and change to ‘store pickup.’

(I did it from the app. Not sure how it looks on desktop.)
On desktop it shows different shipping options and one of the options is in store pick up, but it says can not use online coupons or Paypal for in store pick up. It makes CAG16 useless.

On desktop it shows different shipping options and one of the options is in store pick up, but it says can not use online coupons or Paypal for in store pick up. It makes CAG16 useless.
Yeah, buying used wouldn’t make much sense. It’s perfect for pro day to secure your new product though.

In this situation I usually call my store ahead of time and ask them if they have sealed copies of games before wasting a trip down there.

A good time to buy.  Dropped around $150 on various used titles, including an xb1 rdr2.  Technically b2g1 is still better but that requres a lot of hunting / luck / returning to get the three titles you want at the same price point and all at the same store.  So I'll take this deal for the convenience.

bread's done
Back