GameStop Spring Breaks Sale (4/1-4/7)

skycat561

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
[preview] [IMG-R=5838]26965[/IMG-R]The GameStop Spring Sale features buy 2, get 1 free sales on PSP and DS games and accessories and discounts on games from all platforms.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop Spring Breaks Sale [/preview]

:3ds:
Ben 10: Galactic Racing 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 19.99
Mario and Sonic: London Olympic Games 29.99
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Pack 49.99

:ds:
LEGO Batman 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 14.99​
icongs_r1.gif
B2G1 on preowned DS games and accessories

:360:
Assassin's Creed Revelations 19.99
Batman: Arkham City CE 69.99
Batman: Arkham City 29.99
Battlefield 3 39.99
Black Eyed Peas Experience 29.99
Borderlands GOTY 19.99
Call of Duty MW3 39.99
Catherine 29.99
Darkness 2 49.99
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 49.99
FIFA Soccer 12 49.99
FIFA Street SD 39.99
Gears of War 3 29.99
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition 19.99
Hulk Hogan's Main Event 9.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
King of Fighters XIII 29.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning SD 39.99
Kung Fu High Impact 19.99
LA Noire 19.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Coll 14.99
Marvel vs Capcom 3 9.99
Mass Effect 3 SD 49.99
Michael Jackson The Experience 29.99
Mortal Kombat : Komplete Edition 29.99
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition 29.99
Soul Calibur V 39.99
SSX SD 39.99
Tiger Woods 13 SD 49.99
Twister Mania 9.99
Zumba Fitness Rush 39.99

:wii:
ABBA You Can Dance 19.99
Black Eyed Peas Experience 29.99
Go Vacation 14.99
Just Dance 29.99
Just Dance 2 29.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 19.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
Just Dance Summer Party 19.99
Mario and Sonic: London Olympic Games 29.99
Michael Jackson The Experience 29.99
Zumba Fitness 2 29.99

:ps3:
Assassin's Creed Revelations 19.99
Batman: Arkham City CE 69.99
Batman: Arkham City 29.99
Battlefield 3 39.99
Borderlands GOTY 19.99
Call of Duty MW3 39.99
Catherine 29.99
Darkness 2 49.99
FIFA Soccer 12 49.99
FIFA Street SD 39.99
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition 19.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
King of Fighters XIII 29.99
LA Noire 19.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Coll 14.99
Marvel vs Capcom 3 9.99
Mass Effect 3 SD 49.99
Mortal Kombat : Komplete Edition 29.99
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition 29.99
Soul Calibur V 39.99
SSX SD 39.99
Tiger Woods 13 SD 49.99
Twised Metal SD 49.99
White Knight Chronicles II 19.99

:psp: Vita
Hotshots Golf World Invitational $29.99
ModNation Racers $19.99
Unit 13 $29.99

:psp: PSP
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 $14.99
:psp: B2G1 on preowned PSP games and accessories

:pc:
Battlefield 3 39.99
Mass Effect SD 49.99
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Pack 39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iamsmart']If the used prices drop, I'm definitely in for Revelations, and maybe the MK Komplete edition.

Fixed that for you.[/QUOTE]

The first MK movie wasn't that bad, I thought it was decent.

[quote name='Psychonik']Junk. Gamestop rarely has any good deals.[/QUOTE]

Besides quite a few in this sale, right? Take your negativity elsewhere.

Gamestop has been much better latley. They arent bestbuy but they try their best with the discounts. They also have a shit load of games for 20 or less and thats great if you or one of your kids are getting a new console.

[quote name='Rollobobo']I think I may be in for a copy of Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for 29.99.[/QUOTE]

Same here, good thing I didn't pick it up from BBY earlier today when I was there.

Why B2G1 on just used DS games? Hasn't this Spring sale consistently had a B2G1 on used in general in the past?

EDIT: Just noticed it's on used PSP games too. It's a step up I guess, but still not a typical B2G1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im really looking forward to this sale. 3 Vita games for roughly 50 + tax? Sounds good to me!

I was also thinking of getting the MK complete collection for 29.00, but I think I'm gonna just get it for Vita since I already had it for PS3.

[quote name='heartagram311']Im really looking forward to this sale. 3 Vita games for roughly 50 + tax? Sounds good to me![/QUOTE]

How are you figuring that? Are you factoring in Gamestop credit?

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']How are you figuri that? Are you factoring in Gamestop credit?[/QUOTE]

Since Its reusable he is going to spam the 10$ off vita game coupon and use it on each game

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']How are you figuring that? Are you factoring in Gamestop credit?[/QUOTE]

GS has a coupon for $10 off select Vita games. If the coupon stacks with the 3 games on sale you get all for around $50ish.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Since Its reusable he is going to spam the 10$ off vita game coupon and use it on each game[/QUOTE]

[quote name='coopscohen']GS has a coupon for $10 off select Vita games. If the coupon stacks with the 3 games on sale you get all for around $50ish.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I didn't get the memo. I can almost guarantee it'll be YMMV after Day 1 (assuming it works at all), but I can definitely see it happening. I might be in for a $10 Modnation Racers myself. :3

This may seem like a dumb question but I never trade in at GameStop. Can I trade in games now with the 50% deal and hold onto that credit til April?

[quote name='thegame85']This may seem like a dumb question but I never trade in at GameStop. Can I trade in games now with the 50% deal and hold onto that credit til April?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. Assuming you don't spend it that day, the credit stays on your card for as long as you like.

I really hope the Vita coupon works. I'd definitely grab Unit 13 for 20 and ModNation for 10. I might grab Revelations for 20 too.

[quote name='thegame85']This may seem like a dumb question but I never trade in at GameStop. Can I trade in games now with the 50% deal and hold onto that credit til April?[/QUOTE]

I don't believe there is an expiration date for credit though others may know with certainty. But I have had credit for over 3 months so if you want to hold onto credit until April, you should be fine.

I'm potentially getting:

:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:ps3: White Knight Chronicles II
:ps3: LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7

:360: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition

[quote name='Tsel']AC:R trades in for $24 after the 50% and PUR +10% so I'll trade in my copy and then just rebuy it. Quick $5 profit while getting to keep my game.[/QUOTE]

do all ps3 copies come with a download of AC1??? i know the disc is required to play it. i dont want to trade in the game if not all copies of AC come with AC1 on it???

anybody know???

[quote name='strait edge follower']How is unit 13 like anyway ? Is it a third person shooter ? Is it even good ?[/QUOTE]

There's a demo.
Some people seem to like it a lot, has online co-op.

It's a mission based 3rd person shooter with a focus on score attack.
Think The Club by Sega.

[quote name='coopscohen']GS has a coupon for $10 off select Vita games. If the coupon stacks with the 3 games on sale you get all for around $50ish.[/QUOTE]I bought MNR:RT and Unit 13 with that coupon. Hope I can go back and get an adjustment. I rarely shop at GS so I have no idea if this is possible. Anyone have any insight on that?

[quote name='robodaddyo']I bought MNR:RT and Unit 13 with that coupon. Hope I can go back and get an adjustment. I rarely shop at GS so I have no idea if this is possible. Anyone have any insight on that?[/QUOTE]

I would personally buy them again and return them the next day with the other receipt.

[quote name='kayne2000']do all ps3 copies come with a download of AC1??? i know the disc is required to play it. i dont want to trade in the game if not all copies of AC come with AC1 on it???

anybody know???[/QUOTE]

The cover states if it comes with the original game. Make sure you pick the right one.

Also ??? ;)

[quote name='suwillgetu']Hmmm I might get Hotshots Golf World Invitational since the coupon will still be valid. $20 sounds like a good price for it.[/QUOTE]

how do i get the coupon ?

[quote name='dallow']I would personally buy them again and return them the next day with the other receipt.[/QUOTE]I thought about that. I might just tell the guy that if I don't get an adjustment, I'll purchase the games and then return them as you suggested.

[quote name='Alex121006']thanks dude, so i just print the OP's picture of it ?. just want to make sure?.[/QUOTE]You can even take a snapshot of it with your phone or PS Vita like I did and show it when you pay. They just type in the code and it works.

[quote name='dallow']Check the deals thread. Still an active topic.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i seen it since a while now but never realy looked in how to get the coupon. i have most of the vita games, i bought about 5 of them from a guy on CL,

modnation
uncharted
hot shots golf
luminies
fifa.

i just want unit 13 for the $20.

i bought a wi-fi vita from him a realy nice case and a 4gb memory card, i gave him $135 for everything and gave him 2 xbox games,
halo 3 and fable 3.
i already have a vita but i kept all the games besides uncharted (already have) memory card and case, trying to sell vita and uncharted right now lol.

[quote name='robodaddyo']You can even take a snapshot of it with your phone or PS Vita like I did and show it when you pay. They just type in the code and it works.[/QUOTE]
sounds great.
thanks for all your help dude.

Those looking at Unit 13 beware the rumor going around is Sony is closing Zipper Interactive so the daily challenge updates/DLC may be coming to a screeching halt soon.

[quote name='redmangoose']Is White Knight Chronicles as bad as all the reviewers say?[/QUOTE]

No it's not. I borrowed a friend's copy of 1 and found it fine, and the remade version of 1 on the disk for 2 speeds up the combat, which was the worst part of 1. (WKC 2 has both 1 and 2 on the disk.)

It's not Tales of Vesperia, Valkyria Chronicles, or Lost Odyssey, but it's easily one of the best of the 2nd tier of JRPG's this gen.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Those looking at Unit 13 beware the rumor going around is Sony is closing Zipper Interactive so the daily challenge updates/DLC may be coming to a screeching halt soon.[/QUOTE]

closing zipper,
lol

Trade in credit doesn't expire.

bread's done
Back