GameStop Spring Breaks Sale (4/1-4/7)

skycat561

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
[preview] [IMG-R=5838]26965[/IMG-R]The GameStop Spring Sale features buy 2, get 1 free sales on PSP and DS games and accessories and discounts on games from all platforms.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop Spring Breaks Sale [/preview]

:3ds:
Ben 10: Galactic Racing 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 19.99
Mario and Sonic: London Olympic Games 29.99
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Pack 49.99

:ds:
LEGO Batman 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 14.99​
icongs_r1.gif
B2G1 on preowned DS games and accessories

:360:
Assassin's Creed Revelations 19.99
Batman: Arkham City CE 69.99
Batman: Arkham City 29.99
Battlefield 3 39.99
Black Eyed Peas Experience 29.99
Borderlands GOTY 19.99
Call of Duty MW3 39.99
Catherine 29.99
Darkness 2 49.99
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 49.99
FIFA Soccer 12 49.99
FIFA Street SD 39.99
Gears of War 3 29.99
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition 19.99
Hulk Hogan's Main Event 9.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
King of Fighters XIII 29.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning SD 39.99
Kung Fu High Impact 19.99
LA Noire 19.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Coll 14.99
Marvel vs Capcom 3 9.99
Mass Effect 3 SD 49.99
Michael Jackson The Experience 29.99
Mortal Kombat : Komplete Edition 29.99
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition 29.99
Soul Calibur V 39.99
SSX SD 39.99
Tiger Woods 13 SD 49.99
Twister Mania 9.99
Zumba Fitness Rush 39.99

:wii:
ABBA You Can Dance 19.99
Black Eyed Peas Experience 29.99
Go Vacation 14.99
Just Dance 29.99
Just Dance 2 29.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 19.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
Just Dance Summer Party 19.99
Mario and Sonic: London Olympic Games 29.99
Michael Jackson The Experience 29.99
Zumba Fitness 2 29.99

:ps3:
Assassin's Creed Revelations 19.99
Batman: Arkham City CE 69.99
Batman: Arkham City 29.99
Battlefield 3 39.99
Borderlands GOTY 19.99
Call of Duty MW3 39.99
Catherine 29.99
Darkness 2 49.99
FIFA Soccer 12 49.99
FIFA Street SD 39.99
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition 19.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
King of Fighters XIII 29.99
LA Noire 19.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Coll 14.99
Marvel vs Capcom 3 9.99
Mass Effect 3 SD 49.99
Mortal Kombat : Komplete Edition 29.99
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition 29.99
Soul Calibur V 39.99
SSX SD 39.99
Tiger Woods 13 SD 49.99
Twised Metal SD 49.99
White Knight Chronicles II 19.99

:psp: Vita
Hotshots Golf World Invitational $29.99
ModNation Racers $19.99
Unit 13 $29.99

:psp: PSP
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 $14.99
:psp: B2G1 on preowned PSP games and accessories

:pc:
Battlefield 3 39.99
Mass Effect SD 49.99
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Pack 39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JP73']Now is this definitely gonna star 4/1? Cause usually new Gamestop sales start mid-week[/QUOTE]

The mid-week sales are for the weekly ad, but it seems this is actually a special type sale that will be in the newspaper on Sunday.

[quote name='mattcube64']I bought three copies of Mass Effect on launch day for me and my friends, for $59.99.

Anybody know if I bring in my receipts if I can get a price adjustment? I would assume so, because I could always just do a "buy/return with old receipt", but I'd rather not deal with the hassle.[/QUOTE]

Unless you have gamestop credit, why not buy 3 new copies from target with their B2G1 deal and return those to gamestop. This way you save $60+tax as opposed to $30+tax.

[quote name='akir']sweet the $10 off vita games is good until 4/5. if it stacks hot shots and unit 13 for $20 each!![/QUOTE]
That would be fuckING AWESOME

[quote name='NEP']I hope this means Modnation for $10 with the coupon. After playing the demo I don't think its good at all but I'd be more than willing to bite at $10[/QUOTE]
$10 is where I bite too.

Red Dead Redemption GOTY for $30 seems like the best I'm going to find anytime soon... Probably going to bite.

[quote name='PatelKing']Unless you have gamestop credit, why not buy 3 new copies from target with their B2G1 deal and return those to gamestop. This way you save $60+tax as opposed to $30+tax.[/QUOTE]

A very good idea, and I appreciate the advice. I was thinking the same thing, but unfortunately, I used store credit for all the purchases and I'd rather not invest the cash.

[quote name='JPLS']Red Dead Redemption GOTY for $30 seems like the best I'm going to find anytime soon... Probably going to bite.[/QUOTE]

I would wait a little longer if i was you.

As for your avatar, OHHHHHHH WHAT A RUSH !!!!!

[quote name='neil1115']Its interesting how this sale seems to mirror Best Buy's sale for next week. Most of the notable sales here are also on sale at BB. It would just make sense to get the games there and get the RZ pts. I don't know if then maybe these games have a MSRP drop though it would seem unlikely since so many would have dropped at the same time.[/QUOTE]

what's BB have next week?

Uh-oh...B:AC in the ad for $29.99 leads me to believe there's practically zero chance of the current $19 TIV being in effect on Sunday since you could trade in a single copy for $30.40 right now with the 50% extra credit promo that lasts through Sunday.

Are the hopes of flipping a couple more B:ACs from BBY to GS dashed...? :cry:

[quote name='strait edge follower']
As for your avatar, OHHHHHHH WHAT A RUSH !!!!![/QUOTE]

I think SEF just marked out lol

[quote name='mattcube64']In many states, there isn't tax if you pay with store credit.

EDIT: Beaten![/QUOTE]

Ahhh. I see. Anyone know if that includes CA?

[quote name='strait edge follower']I would wait a little longer if i was you.

As for your avatar, OHHHHHHH WHAT A RUSH !!!!![/QUOTE]

hahaha! You got that right!

Yeah I probably should wait for it to go down to 20... Damn this patience thing!

[quote name='KtMack23']I think SEF just marked out lol[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with that! :grouphug:

Ooo just saw that MK Komplete is only $30... might have to get that as well. I'm not sure if I should just wait for the Vita version though.

[quote name='Gosha']Ooh, White Knight Chronicles 2 for 20 bucks with some special DLC. Not bad. $30 for KOF 13 isn't bad either.[/QUOTE]

Those are the exact same two that caught my eye. :p

What's the DLC w/ WKC2? I was thinking of just getting BB to price match that one since I have some credit there.

And I'm very tempted by KoF13, but I'm not sure if it will dip lower anytime soon or not. That one seems to be *somewhat* limited. I've only seen it at GS & Amazon. And I'm pretty sure this is the cheapest price for it yet. VERY tempted...

Cheapest I've seen Kingdom of Amalure.
Funny but I've never seen GS do this big of a sale without a B2G1 to go with iy. Maybe they will add that mid week.

[quote name='strait edge follower']No tax if you pay with credit if im not mistaken[/QUOTE]

That and my PUR card will give me a discount when I rebuy the game.

[quote name='Vigilante']Uh-oh...B:AC in the ad for $29.99 leads me to believe there's practically zero chance of the current $19 TIV being in effect on Sunday since you could trade in a single copy for $30.40 right now with the 50% extra credit promo that lasts through Sunday.

Are the hopes of flipping a couple more B:ACs from BBY to GS dashed...? :cry:[/QUOTE]

I need to know this too!

[quote name='Tsel']That and my PUR card will give me a discount when I rebuy the game.[/QUOTE]
How? I didn't know they made magic cards.

anybody know what's the price for used games that need online a pass if the new copy sells for $49.99? $44.99 is the normal used price with games that don't require passes.

Mass effect 3 would be a good deal with the pur coupon if its $39.99 used.

[quote name='mrclutch']How? I didn't know they made magic cards.[/.QUOTE]

Lol no no Silly lad he's not buying it new, he's getting it used as the used copys of these games will be discounted during the sale. I too am getting assassins creed used if i can. If i have to buy it new then no problem as ubisoft deserves my money for making this great franchise !

[quote name='strait edge follower'][quote name='mrclutch']How? I didn't know they made magic cards.[/.QUOTE]

Lol no no Silly lad he's not buying it new, he's getting it used as the used copys of these games will be discounted during the sale. I too am getting assassins creed used if i can. If i have to buy it new then no problem as ubisoft deserves my money for making this great franchise ![/QUOTE]

Does Rev come with any online passes? Thats usually the determining factor for me on just getting something used or not.

[quote name='Gosha'][quote name='strait edge follower']

Does Rev come with any online passes? Thats usually the determining factor for me on just getting something used or not.[/QUOTE]
Yes it has a online pass

ya it comes with ubisoft uplay pass for multiplayer

[quote name='Gosha'][quote name='strait edge follower']

Does Rev come with any online passes? Thats usually the determining factor for me on just getting something used or not.[/QUOTE]

Might get the GTA complete collection for $20

Never played both of the DLC's and I loved racing fire trucks in GTA IV online B^)

[quote name='smarkbran']Totally getting at least $100 worth of stuff. Pretty decent sale there Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

Thats much more then what im going to spend lol. Im only spending 37$ and some change on this sale

I'll be trading my copy of AssCreed tomorrow in preperation for a re-buy this Sunday.

Also hoping I can get a price adjustment on my $59.99 ME3 purchases earlier this month.

I'm hoping that all the games like AssCreedRev end up dropping the used price, too. I wouldn't mind a used copy if I trade in my current copy since I've already registered an online pass.

Maybe I should trade Mortal Kombat to Best Buy tomorrow for $24 with bonuses then upgrade to the Komplete next week with a price match. I'm not totally sure what comes in this Komplete edition aside from DLC characters. Worth it?

dlc characters, costumes, fatalities, soundtrack, and first mk movie. so yes, its worth it.

[quote name='TheodorusMajorus']Maybe I should trade Mortal Kombat to Best Buy tomorrow for $24 with bonuses then upgrade to the Komplete next week with a price match. I'm not totally sure what comes in this Komplete edition aside from DLC characters. Worth it?[/QUOTE]

So this isn't supposed to be 'Game Days' is it? According to previous years it's around this time of the year, end of March/April. Really hope it's not because these seem pretty mediocre deals compared to those of the past

[quote name='TheCro']Ahhh. I see. Anyone know if that includes CA?[/QUOTE]

No it doesn't include CA. Still gotta pay tax when fully paid with trade in credit.

[quote name='theking20']Might get the GTA complete collection for $20

Never played both of the DLC's and I loved racing fire trucks in GTA IV online B^)[/QUOTE]

Any idea if the online community is still alive for this game?

If the used prices drop, I'm definitely in for Revelations, and maybe the MK Komplete edition.

[quote name='technicalstylez']dlc characters, costumes, fatalities, soundtrack, and....NOTHING ELSE IMPORATANT. so yes, its worth it.[/QUOTE]

Fixed that for you.

MK Komplete seems like the steal of the deals... It was 40 at Bestbuy a little while ago, and even that seemed like a fair deal.

[quote name='DCpinoy']No it doesn't include CA. Still gotta pay tax when fully paid with trade in credit.[/QUOTE]

Yep which really sucks.

hopefully you guys can find the kof13 that comes with a 4 disc soundtrack. the game is sooooo good and the soundtrack makes the $30 asking price extremely reasonable.

bread's done
Back