GameStop Spring Breaks Sale (4/1-4/7)

skycat561

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
[preview] [IMG-R=5838]26965[/IMG-R]The GameStop Spring Sale features buy 2, get 1 free sales on PSP and DS games and accessories and discounts on games from all platforms.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop Spring Breaks Sale [/preview]

:3ds:
Ben 10: Galactic Racing 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 19.99
Mario and Sonic: London Olympic Games 29.99
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Pack 49.99

:ds:
LEGO Batman 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 14.99​
icongs_r1.gif
B2G1 on preowned DS games and accessories

:360:
Assassin's Creed Revelations 19.99
Batman: Arkham City CE 69.99
Batman: Arkham City 29.99
Battlefield 3 39.99
Black Eyed Peas Experience 29.99
Borderlands GOTY 19.99
Call of Duty MW3 39.99
Catherine 29.99
Darkness 2 49.99
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 49.99
FIFA Soccer 12 49.99
FIFA Street SD 39.99
Gears of War 3 29.99
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition 19.99
Hulk Hogan's Main Event 9.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
King of Fighters XIII 29.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning SD 39.99
Kung Fu High Impact 19.99
LA Noire 19.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Coll 14.99
Marvel vs Capcom 3 9.99
Mass Effect 3 SD 49.99
Michael Jackson The Experience 29.99
Mortal Kombat : Komplete Edition 29.99
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition 29.99
Soul Calibur V 39.99
SSX SD 39.99
Tiger Woods 13 SD 49.99
Twister Mania 9.99
Zumba Fitness Rush 39.99

:wii:
ABBA You Can Dance 19.99
Black Eyed Peas Experience 29.99
Go Vacation 14.99
Just Dance 29.99
Just Dance 2 29.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 19.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
Just Dance Summer Party 19.99
Mario and Sonic: London Olympic Games 29.99
Michael Jackson The Experience 29.99
Zumba Fitness 2 29.99

:ps3:
Assassin's Creed Revelations 19.99
Batman: Arkham City CE 69.99
Batman: Arkham City 29.99
Battlefield 3 39.99
Borderlands GOTY 19.99
Call of Duty MW3 39.99
Catherine 29.99
Darkness 2 49.99
FIFA Soccer 12 49.99
FIFA Street SD 39.99
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition 19.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
King of Fighters XIII 29.99
LA Noire 19.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Coll 14.99
Marvel vs Capcom 3 9.99
Mass Effect 3 SD 49.99
Mortal Kombat : Komplete Edition 29.99
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition 29.99
Soul Calibur V 39.99
SSX SD 39.99
Tiger Woods 13 SD 49.99
Twised Metal SD 49.99
White Knight Chronicles II 19.99

:psp: Vita
Hotshots Golf World Invitational $29.99
ModNation Racers $19.99
Unit 13 $29.99

:psp: PSP
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 $14.99
:psp: B2G1 on preowned PSP games and accessories

:pc:
Battlefield 3 39.99
Mass Effect SD 49.99
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Pack 39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm going to try to make it tomorrow as soon as they open. hopefully i'll be able to pick up non-gutted copies.

So right now I am doing in-store pickups for all of the games I want for this sale starting tomorrow at Gamestop. Hopefully this will prevent me from getting any gutted copies!

[quote name='JonnyHeartthrob']So right now I am doing in-store pickups for all of the games I want for this sale starting tomorrow at Gamestop. Hopefully this will prevent me from getting any gutted copies![/QUOTE]

And this would prevent you from getting a gutted copy how?

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Is it LA Noire Complete edition for 20 or normal edition?[/QUOTE]

ad scan on slick deals shows it as the Complete Edition.

[quote name='dvgamer']complete according to the ad[/QUOTE]

Should've traded my vanilla copy today. Hoping $9 TIV hold til tomorrow.

[quote name='darrenaw9']Hoping used game prices will fall as well. Does the used KOA:Amalur come with a code on the receipt?[/QUOTE]

Yes it does. Bought it back in the beginning of the month, and the code was printed on the bottom of the receipt. The online code doesn't expire til 12/31/12.

[quote name='darrenaw9']Hoping used game prices will fall as well. Does the used KOA:Amalur come with a code on the receipt?[/QUOTE]

Used games WILL NOT drop.

[quote name='Komentra']At these prices, Going to grab Batman: AC & AC: Revelations for PS3.
And pretty sure I got some PUR points where I can get a $10 off coupon for total purchase or I could use those points and get a COD: MW3 wallet!! (that's a joke).[/QUOTE]
FYI: You could've bought a copy of Batman: Arkham City for $10($15 if you had to buy a copy of the @Gamer magazine) this week at Best Buy.;)

[quote name='MSUHitman']Used games WILL NOT drop.[/QUOTE]I can confirm used prices will drop as well. My friend who works there showed me the list so she could mark them with the sale price. The usual 39.99 is now 37.99 and so on...

[quote name='mitch079']And this would prevent you from getting a gutted copy how?[/QUOTE]

When I worked for Gamestop, we would never gut ALL of the copies for a sale like this.

Ya, don't expect a gutted copy unless it was the absolute last copy(s) available in the store at that time. The store I work at got lot of shipments in preparation for this sale.

Sunday is gonna be crazy, we have almost everyone working that day.

Anyone know if Gamestop can login to your PUR account to use a b2g1 coupon on your account? I haz no printer :(

That's swell Jonny but I don't see what A has to do with B. I'd think they would grab whatever they wanted.

Depends Sasukeun, I heard that one game I want from the store near me didnt get too many copies and currently it shows as low stock all across the area online.

[quote name='Dabears34']Anyone know if Gamestop can login to your PUR account to use a b2g1 coupon on your account? I haz no printer :([/QUOTE]

No, due to security reasons. You can just hand-write the code down, but make sure it's legible so employees can read it easily.

If you have an iDevice, download the GameStop app and you can redeem codes or use that to show your codes on.

[quote name='Dabears34']Anyone know if Gamestop can login to your PUR account to use a b2g1 coupon on your account? I haz no printer :([/QUOTE]

You should be able to use the mobile site too (As in Cell Phones). My printer was on the fritz last week, so i used that to redeem a 10$ off code

[quote name='mitch079']That's swell Jonny but I don't see what A has to do with B. I'd think they would grab whatever they wanted.

Depends Sasukeun, I heard that one game I want from the store near me didnt get too many copies and currently it shows as low stock all across the area online.[/QUOTE]

Ehhh...I'd like to believe that they would grab a sealed copy :lol:. But hell, you never know. At least now I do not need to rush to the store early to hope they have the games I want left. I have too much Wrestlemania stuff to get ready for. Haha.

Sweet thanks for the infos, I may hold out and not use my coupon on KOF13/MKKE and see if they go b2g1 free Wednesday. If they don't i can just return and rebuy with the coupon Wednesday.

[quote name='sasukekun']Ya, don't expect a gutted copy unless it was the absolute last copy(s) available in the store at that time. The store I work at got lot of shipments in preparation for this sale.

Sunday is gonna be crazy, we have almost everyone working that day.[/QUOTE]
So, since you work at GS can you confirm or deny that used prices will be dropping for the titles that will be on sale new?

[quote name='dvgamer']complete according to the ad[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mitch079']ad scan on slick deals shows it as the Complete Edition.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, guys. L.A. Noire Complete Edition for 20 is a bargain. Glad I didn't try to just buy Vanilla and then buy all the DLC. :D

[quote name='klimb22']So, since you work at GS can you confirm or deny that used prices will be dropping for the titles that will be on sale new?[/QUOTE]

I wasn't scheduled to close today. We've had weird sales where the used prices stayed the same, and sales where they dropped accordingly. We do have people scheduled to come in 3 hours before the store opens, so it might change, might not.

[quote name='mitch079']Depends Sasukeun, I heard that one game I want from the store near me didnt get too many copies and currently it shows as low stock all across the area online.[/QUOTE]

The online inventory checker is only accurate as of 10am that morning. So if it shows it's low stock in your area, you should check again in the morning. It also depends on the game you are looking for.

[quote name='dvgamer']Question.. what exactly are "gutted" games? I don't shop at GS much.. Are they new games that have been opened? o_O[/QUOTE]

Yes, new games that are opened but sold as NEW.

[quote name='Dabears34']Yes, new games that are opened but sold as NEW.[/QUOTE]

ahh thanks. Hope I don't get one of those, the games I'm looking at are all low stock D=

[quote name='sasukekun']I wasn't scheduled to close today. We've had weird sales where the used prices stayed the same, and sales where they dropped accordingly. We do have people scheduled to come in 3 hours before the store opens, so it might change, might not.[/QUOTE]
Ok. Thanks. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Can you confirm or deny a B2G1 PO sale starting Wed, Apr 4?

[quote name='klimb22']Ok. Thanks. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Can you confirm or deny a B2G1 PO sale starting Wed, Apr 4?[/QUOTE]

Yes, there is a B2G1 on pre-owned games, but I'm not sure on what system(s). All I was told from the SM is that there is one starting Wednesday. I will find out tomorrow after work. So I can find out what system(s) it is on then.

works for me, and new prices are reflected, 17.99 for the 20 dollar titles used.

And to note, you can no longer do the instore pickup on them, at least the borderlands goty you can't

Nor can you check availability for used copies.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Cant wait to pick up my two games from this sale tommorow as I wait for wrestlemania 28 to start ![/QUOTE]

im goin to wrestlemania 28!!!

[quote name='traxstar']im goin to wrestlemania 28!!![/QUOTE]

Have fun dude ! I'm going next year when its in jersey so we are even lol.

As for the prices of this sale it looks like I'm getting ass creed used afterall :)

*if you guys want the check the in store inventory, try to use your smartphone and check the data so the gamestop mobile site loads up. you can check the inventory that way.

LA Noire is the not complete edition :(

Used prices did drop according to the website! Halaluyah!
Also, We need WM 30 in Chicago so I can go! (Even though tradition says itll be in Madison Square) I missed Elimantion chamber this year even though it was like 20 minutes from my house. :(

[quote name='Unspoken Wizard']won't let me check availability for the used games? anyone else?[/QUOTE]
Me either but lucky I had done availability search yesterday and know what store I'm going to :)

[quote name='strait edge follower']Have fun dude ! I'm going next year when its in jersey so we are even lol.

As for the prices of this sale it looks like I'm getting ass creed used afterall :)[/QUOTE]

thanks! looks like you like punk i got to meet him n take a pic with him cant wait for 2morow im like 7th row its gonna be amazing IF YA SMEEEELLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN

[quote name='strait edge follower']Have fun dude ! I'm going next year when its in jersey so we are even lol.

As for the prices of this sale it looks like I'm getting ass creed used afterall :)[/QUOTE]

according to the site, the used is still 50

If I have a coupon for 20% a used game(birthday email from rewards) can I use it on one of the used games on sale? Usually they say it can't be combined and that when I try to use it the price of the game will go back to normal. Anyone know?

The used prices really aren't on sale. They went down as an effect of the sale on the new versions. I don't see how you would have a problem using that on a used copy

[quote name='dmdragon']according to the site, the used is still 50[/QUOTE]

NOOOOOO ! Oh well if it doesn't drop by the time the store opens I'm more than willing to pay 19.99 for a new copy

Used Ass.Creed.Rev is still $50.

$10 off Vita games coupon isn't stacking with sale prices.

No WKC2 in my area.

Lolfail. Still some good deals, for sure. But the first three things I was hoping for aren't working out.

bread's done
Back