GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if GS isn't going to do an end of month bump like they have the last two I guess I will go ahead & fulfill these AZ sales for $20 more than what I would get in GS credit.

Would like to get better credit so I could put it towards Deus Ex CE.

Well if GS isn't going to do an end of month bump like they have the last two I guess I will go ahead & fulfill these AZ sales for $20 more than what I would get in GS credit.
Would like to get better credit so I could put it towards Deus Ex CE.
Deus Ex! I was reading that preorders will also contain last gens Human Revolution.

well i ordered LBP3 with Borderlands + mad max online, and got nba2k15 instead of LBP. Guess GS really wanna ditch some 2k15

Just got a "You have xx games worth $xxx.xx cash" email. "Values guaranteed 5/27/16-5/30/16" Values in the email are higher than what's currently in the app.

mine gives
:Wiiu: SSB $27
:3ds: Story Seasons $18
:ps4: One Piece $15.75
:Wii: SMG2 $11.25

says Cash value (suspect)
current values for these are $25, $15, $10, $8 Trade Credit

:ps4: GTA V $25 ($20 base currently)
:ps4: MK XL 22.50 ($20 base currently)
:360: MUA: GE $22.50 ($14 base currently)
:3DS: FE: A $18 ($18 base currently) ???
:pS3: COD: BOPS III $15.75 ($10 base currently)
:Wii: FE: RD $36 ($30 base currently)
:3ds: Pokemon SoulSilver $22.50 ($20 base currently)
:Wii: Mario Party 9 $22.50 ($20 base currently)
:WiiU: Mario Kart 8 $27 ($25 base currently)

I hope GS does another Kongregate app $5 off promo soon. My Pro is about to run out, and like a dirty pleb I only got one year with it last year.

My email had 3 Wii U games:

Pikmin 3 11.25 cash up from 6.40 today

SSB wii u 27.00 cash from 20.00

zelda ww hd 31.50 from 12.00

That last one seems a bit strange. Strangely nice.

Well looks like I called the pattern last month :) glad we are starting to catch onto GS's schemes. Are there any more 50% bonuses going on?!

Edit: just saw that the bonuses are still going til the 29th :)

giphy.gif

Am I the only one who thinks the new 20% off used games is great?  Stack that with the 20% used coupon that's out right now and any points you have toward used games.  You can get Overwatch for just under $40.  $30 for me with my reward cert

Mario Kart 8 - $27 Cash

Mario Party 9 - $22.50 Cash

Just Cause 3 - $22.50 Cash

GTA V - $22.50 Cash

OK just speculating...

Base cash is always 20% less than credit, so if these are base cash bumps tommorow, then PUR credit would be..

Mario Kart 8 - $35.64  50% Bonus - $51.84

Mario Party 9 - $29.70  50% Bonus - $43.20

Just Cause 3 - $29.70  50% Bonus - $43.20

GTA V - $29.70  50% Bonus - $43.20

Seems way too good to be true, I guess we will see.

Uncharted 4 is now $22 base...That's what I get for waiting lol

I still have about 8 chapters to go, so I'll lock in the Amazon trade-in.

Are Dualshock 4's still $27 base?
Tons of copies popping up on account of the fact that once the game is over not much else to it unless you're a trophy whore or multiplayer enthusiast.

On the subject of the new GStop email mine read Uncharted 4 as 30 dollars. Might bite and pick up Doom or trade in my copy of Mario Kart 8 which also showed 30 bucks. Might be wise to start unloading Wii U titles while the values still hold

The last e-mail they did for a bump like this said cash too but that wasnt the case.
OK so more like...

Mario Kart 8 - $29.70 50% Bonus - $43.20

Mario Party 9 - $25.00 50% Bonus - $36.00

Just Cause 3 - $25.00 50% Bonus - $36.00

GTA V - $25.00 50% Bonus - $36.00

Still really good as I just got Just Cause 3 for $26 and GTA V for $33

EDIT: Thanks for the math lesson Darby

Just got a "You have xx games worth $xxx.xx cash" email. "Values guaranteed 5/27/16-5/30/16" Values in the email are higher than what's currently in the app.
Well it's not the 2 games I had for trade, Division & SF V, so I'm not canceling my Amazon sales.

The App is updated.  Wind Waker is $35 base; Uncharted 4 is $30 base.  Basically all of the values in the emails were correct for credit and minus 10% for cash for whatever reason.  Lots of opportunities here. 

Ass creed Syndicate is b2 get a $50 target giftcard deal this week at target. It trades in to GS for $20 or ($32 with trade boost). If you buy two, trade them both in, you will turn $88 in cash into $50 target Giftcard and $64 amazon credit for a plus of $26. Now I know thats not everyones cup of coffee but if you already have a target credit or giftcard or whatever, this is a pretty good deal. It gets even better if you can find copies of the gold edition so you can sell the season pass on ebay for $15+. PS4 copies  only

All versions of MGSV flip with 50% boost

as well as

dark souls scholars

just cause 3

ufc 2

far cry primal

and inecraft story is killer

If you have Bestbuy credit, this is your best chance to move it over and make about 30%-40% profit.

Dark Souls 2 Scholar of First Sin is 12 bucks at Bestbuy. 

Trades in for 13 base and 20 with the 50% bonus. 

Can you do PM plus giftcard at Target. AC Syndicate is for 30 bucks rn at Bestbuy. 

EDIT:

Major potential with the Minecraft flip. 20 bucks PUR plus the 50% at only 12 bucks GCU at Bestbuy. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back