GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok just flipped a $29.94 Target purchase (before tax) into $55.50 without the 10% extra (no PUR) at Gamestop.

X1 Terraria (207-32-0577) was $5.98 at Target and has a base TIV of $8.

X1 Minecraft Favorites Edition (207-32-0088) was $8.98 at Target and has a base TIV of $12.

X1 TMNT Mutants in Manhattan (207-32-2073) was $14.98 and has a base TIV of $17.
You're really lucky on the last two--every Target within 100 miles of me still has those for full price. There just aren't any copies of Terraria in my area, unfortunately.

Another Target one is Rory McIlory PGA Tour for Xbox One (207-32-0119). $11.98 > $24 ($15 base)

May not be nationwide. Had to go to a further Target store since my closest one was still full price.

No problems trading in, got $44 after bonuses (PUR Pro) for a DS 4 Shock and $39.xx for a xbox one controller (3.5mm headset version), a bit over $450 all told for a bunch of games I have finished or not interested in playing.

$40 for Deus Ex was especially fantastic, you can finish the game in 20-25 hours, the price was $40 at best buy yesterday but I think it went back up

3DS TMNT: Master splinter's training pack is $5 at five below. Small flip for $9.60 with PUR pro.

BB PS4 Shadow of Mordor GOTY $11.99 GCU --> $19.2 PUR 

For those who don't want to use cash at Target.

Just got back from doing my trades, got 180 for 9 games all told.  Got rid of Pokemon since new one is coming out.  Some of the redbox games are still trading in for a lot if you can find them still for the price they were over Labor day.  Deadpool at 8.99 and Halo 5 at 5.99 at redbox are best flips to gamestop.  And its rather amazing that even with the recent sale of GTA5 at both BB and gamestop i still got 32 out of it,  GTA5 is truly the gift that wont stop giving esspecially since I can easily see it going for prob 20-25 somewhere for Black Friday this year.

Well, I'm satisfied. Got rid of all the crap I don't use or play.

c24bbf78f53fa34f7b28cc6e656f119a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why did 1 of your PS4 controllers get a refurb fee?

Not sure how long it will hold but xbox one headset adapters are trading in for 15 base ($24 with bump).  I had two for some reason.  I'll gladly take that.  Thanks Gamestop

Any of you guys by chance know if the Gears of War 4 Gold that comes with the new Gears of War Xbox one S is a digital code or an actual Physical game, I thought gamestop had done away with digital copys in console bundles but guy I asked when I traded in my games today and put the credit on it said he wasnt sure so was just curious if anyone else knew.  The website says its a digital code but as I said I could have sworn that gamestop did away with the digital codes so any info would be nice.  Thanks

Can you trade in headsets? I have an Xbox stereo headset I never use since I have the PlayStation ones. I couldn't find a value online.
They would possibly take it as an Xbox One Wired Headset which trades for 5.50 before bonuses but not all gamestops will take it I dont think so prob YMMV

i think i know the answer to this but is there any ways to see retro game values online anywhere?  with this promo I'd consider getting rid of some of my collection

Any of you guys by chance know if the Gears of War 4 Gold that comes with the new Gears of War Xbox one S is a digital code or an actual Physical game, I thought gamestop had done away with digital copys in console bundles but guy I asked when I traded in my games today and put the credit on it said he wasnt sure so was just curious if anyone else knew. The website says its a digital code but as I said I could have sworn that gamestop did away with the digital codes so any info would be nice. Thanks
their ad says it is a digital code.

Make a thread on here. I'm sure someone would pay you whatever pitiful values GS would offer.
Actually on that note I'm trying to build my collection and can quite likely offer comparable if not better after the bump PayPal cash monies. Check my feed back! Message me and maybe we can work something out!

I know it sounds stupid but that lessens my likelihood to buy something like this. Gotta have a disk
Well i sold my OG/VCR xbox one about a month ago because i was gonna put it toward the S and when I saw how friggin awesome the gears one looked and how good the game looked I ended up preordering that one and now with the dissapointing Ps4 pro announcment makes it a bit easier to stomach.

Well i sold my OG/VCR xbox one about a month ago because i was gonna put it toward the S and when I saw how friggin awesome the gears one looked and how good the game looked I ended up preordering that one and now with the dissapointing Ps4 pro announcment makes it a bit easier to stomach.
Yeah I put a ton of credit towards the Gears System today. For me the Digital Code was better since it gives you the game on PC as well.

Any other BB -> GS flips with the current bonus, besides PS4 Shadow of Mordor GOTY? Having trouble accessing the spreadsheet on mobile for some reason. Been trying the good ol' fashioned way to find some but haven't found any really worth doing so far.

Any other BB -> GS flips with the current bonus, besides PS4 Shadow of Mordor GOTY? Having trouble accessing the spreadsheet on mobile for some reason. Been trying the good ol' fashioned way to find some but haven't found any really worth doing so far.
Yes I am still having issues with the BB to GS query but I know what the issue is, it just taking some time to fully fix and test.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Another target clearance flip.

Farming simulator 15. X360. $8.98
Dcpi 207 22 0150

Trades in for $12.00 before the weekend bonus.

If you happen to have a bday coupon and a b2g1 you can pair Bravely Default( not listed on the website but it's 50$) along with any 2 of these.

Fire Emblem- birthright or Conquest
Pokemon- Alpha, Omega , x , y

It's about 72$ after pur and tax into 104$. Not great but it's the best I could find as far as boomerangs go with the coupons. My gears one S is more than payed off but every little bit helps. Still trying to talk myself out of picking it up.
I keep telling myself/trying to talk myself outta picking it up as well, but fact is with GS credit being basically useless aside from getting consoles now, Ill prob end up picking it up.

So my original problem was BB changed the redirection of the url I use to get the new prices to another webpage. I fixed the url so I am getting new prices. However after fixing it I am now not getting preowned prices. In my opinion the new prices are more important than the preowned so I posted what I had. I will continue to fix the preowned prices later, too tired.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QHes9WjTbQvu-uB5Bkp_cwrKtJtZiqANFr_RfwvzkYs/edit#gid=1330826904
what about the GCU trade in values?

Meijer has all playltform just dance 2016 on sale for 9.99. Base is 12 at gs.

My local target has far cry 4 360 on clearnce for 5.98. Base is 8 at gs.
207-22-1124

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back