GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this makes trading in more appealing. I had no clue. Time for some Chipotle cards.
I've reached Hot Status on my Chiptopia rewards card for three months because of GameStop flipping. My sons first birthday will be catered by Chipotle with my rewards earnings!

I've reached Hot Status on my Chiptopia rewards card for three months because of GameStop flipping. My sons first birthday will be catered by Chipotle with my rewards earnings!
I, too, have reached that :) I racked up some gift cards from the promo they had over the summer where you'd get a free entree with a $25 gift card purchase. Great promo for them, although, they're still struggling to get people in the door.

I, too, have reached that :) I racked up some gift cards from the promo they had over the summer where you'd get a free entree with a $25 gift card purchase. Great promo for them, although, they're still struggling to get people in the door.
I have two more times left this week and I will be at hot for the third in a row. Partially thanks to GS credit from flipping and partially thanks to the Flavor Fun Rewards promo.

The ones in college towns have no problem getting people in the door. The line is almost always out the door at night at the one near me.

Yeah, that's true. I know college kids have no issues and are very faithful to Chipotle. Guess it's the elderly crowd that they've somewhat lost. It was a fantastic promotion, which basically was buy 3, get 1 free. 

I have two more times left this week and I will be at hot for the third in a row. Partially thanks to GS credit from flipping and partially thanks to the Flavor Fun Rewards promo.

The ones in college towns have no problem getting people in the door. The line is almost always out the door at night at the one near me.
College kids will eat anything though, they're college kids. Just don't tell them it has GMOs or whatever the current thing is.

During my flipping escapades this weekend I took a copy of Pikmin 3 into a GameStop I had never been into, and the employee tried to refurb it. I asked why he refurbed it and he said because it had finger prints and smudges on the disc.

I just said "...really?", took the disc, wiped off the smudges with my shirt, and gave it back to him. He took off the refurb and didn't say another word until he gave me my receipt.

Like honestly, how are people this stupid allowed to work at GS?

During my flipping escapades this weekend I took a copy of Pikmin 3 into a GameStop I had never been into, and the employee tried to refurb it. I asked why he refurbed it and he said because it had finger prints and smudges on the disc.

I just said "...really?", took the disc, wiped off the smudges with my shirt, and gave it back to him. He took off the refurb and didn't say another word until he gave me my receipt.

Like honestly, how are people this stupid allowed to work at GS?
That's a first that I've read that they tried to do that for finger prints. What an ass.

i know all these Gears games are going around cheap,   but is anyone going to take advantage of the buy gears get $20 off your next $59.99 game purchase?  

ill be picking up skyrim with the $20 off

i know all these Gears games are going around cheap, but is anyone going to take advantage of the buy gears get $20 off your next $59.99 game purchase?

ill be picking up skyrim with the $20 off
Unless you don't shop anywhere but GS and don't have GCU or Prime then it's not the best available option. BBY with GCU is $96 for both instead of $100 and you also get $10 back for pre-ordering. Even if you had $100 in credit you wanted to use there's a few easy options to quickly move that over to BBY this week at a profit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only flipped two games: tony hawk and arkham knight x1 because I chose to do it last minute. Would've done more tony hawks if there were any left

And since the thread loves discussing this topic, hell yeah I keep cases. Got a good haul this weekend
attachicon.gif
IMG_0598.JPG
Jeez was there some sale going on?

where did you flips this from?
Jeez was there some sale going on?
Boomerangs, only made a few cents on each but I had to make a road trip anyway and passed by a ton of GameStops, and a couple thrift stores. Accumulated about $100 worth of points which I converted into credit. Also boomerang'd ten of the Disney 3.0 starter pack for 360 for like $7.60 profit each time

No $50 off coupon on my account.  Hoping it isn't a targeted promo.  Would love to pick up a 500gb system for my sister's kid for $179 (and keep the games for myself lol)

I can not find trade in value for SMASH gamecune controllers.  I found the adapter but no controller.  Can anyone help? 

Would love a 50 dollars off coupon too if anyone has one they aren't using.  Seems to be totally random on who receives them.

Are the coupons tied to your pro membership account? A friendly CAG gabe me one he wasnt gonna use last night but I know that usually at gamestops around me they pull your account info up on their tablet to see what coupons you have so im wondering if I will even be able to use it.

Are the coupons tied to your pro membership account? A friendly CAG gabe me one he wasnt gonna use last night but I know that usually at gamestops around me they pull your account info up on their tablet to see what coupons you have so im wondering if I will even be able to use it.
Tied to the account yes. 50/50 on it working lol.

Sorry guys I haven't updated anything since Friday. My main programming/gaming PC motherboard died Saturday morning. Spent most of the weekend fixing the thing. I am back up though.

I don't want someone else's coupon, I was just trying to find out if this is a promo being run on the site or a targeted email campaign, etc.  It sounds very suspect to me since Gamestop is not usually this generous with their pricing - especially when there are other promos going on like getting a free game.  I wouldn't be surprised if the coupon negates the free game, etc.

I don't want someone else's coupon, I was just trying to find out if this is a promo being run on the site or a targeted email campaign, etc. It sounds very suspect to me since Gamestop is not usually this generous with their pricing - especially when there are other promos going on like getting a free game. I wouldn't be surprised if the coupon negates the free game, etc.
the title of the email is save $50 on an xbox one + get a free game

the suspect thing is no 2tb s consoles within 100 miles of me, only s bundle within 25 miles of me is 1 madden 10 miles away.

I don't want someone else's coupon, I was just trying to find out if this is a promo being run on the site or a targeted email campaign, etc. It sounds very suspect to me since Gamestop is not usually this generous with their pricing - especially when there are other promos going on like getting a free game. I wouldn't be surprised if the coupon negates the free game, etc.
It was proven last night that 50 dollar off coupon. Free game. And 75 dollars trade in credit for xbox360 or ps3 all stack with no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back