GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I only deal with people I know for stuff like that. Sadly they have flushed almost every single employee in my district in the last 6 months(guessing it's been a bad year) but I'd never trust a Gamestop not to fuck something like that up.

Yeah I only deal with people I know for stuff like that. Sadly they have flushed almost every single employee in my district in the last 6 months(guessing it's been a bad year) but I'd never trust a Gamestop not to fuck something like that up.
Probably not GS getting rid of the employees directly but rather the employees getting fed up with GS's bullshit.

Probably not GS getting rid of the employees directly but rather the employees getting fed up with GS's bullshit.
No they have been getting canned. I ran into a couple of them at a Best Buy recently(oh the irony) and apparently they have all been getting flushed out.

In case anyone is interested I have the 50 off coupon . PM me and we can talk trade or something of value.

They sent me the $50 coupon via email. Why is everyone going crazy over snagging the xbone one s?
The getting was good at Target on Sunday and to a lesser degree Monday. People were snagging S consoles for about $200 or less thanks to a system glitch.

I was late to the game and had to pay $225.

Do you think the $50 off XB1 and $50 reward certificate will stack or will the certificate take it off the free game? I know 2 $50's certificates wont stack but Im assuming the XB1 coupon is coded differently.

I managed to get today's games TIV before their website took a dump.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QHes9WjTbQvu-uB5Bkp_cwrKtJtZiqANFr_RfwvzkYs/edit#gid=310434131

GWmbKYY.jpg

Honestly I'm stunned that the Dungeons 2 flip lasted this long. Over the past few weeks I've literally flipped over 20 of those to move GS credit to BB. But Black Ops III for PS4 is still a pretty good mover to use through the end of this Saturday.

Honestly I'm stunned that the Dungeons 2 flip lasted this long. Over the past few weeks I've literally flipped over 20 of those to move GS credit to BB. But Black Ops III for PS4 is still a pretty good mover to use through the end of this Saturday.
How do you get around the 3 copy limit? Do they not check your ID and you just make a bunch of different accounts?

Looks like Black Ops III on the Xbox One nets you a little more than the PS4 version

How do you get around the 3 copy limit? Do they not check your ID and you just make a bunch of different accounts?
I'm pretty sure the limit is only for buying 3 games, not trading them in. But you can trade in without having an account, just give them a phone number that isn't tied to a BB account and then they'll ask for your email and whatnot.

I'm pretty sure the limit is only for buying 3 games, not trading them in. But you can trade in without having an account, just give them a phone number that isn't tied to a BB account and then they'll ask for your email and whatnot.
No, there's a 3-copy per game per system per GCU account limit for trade-ins in addition to purchases.

Yes, it's my very first day on this forum, but I'm not going to hold back on the begging. Anyone interested in getting rid of their $50 Gamestop XB1 coupon? PM me to chat! 

So they have the Gears 500 GB Xbox One for 230 with Forza, and ANOTHER game right now on Gamestop? 

Or is Forza the game in this case? Just wondering how this works, in-case I grab an xbox finally. 

Anyone know if Gamestop got hacked? Site was down just now and I tried to login all day yesterday but it wouldn't take my password. I even requested a password reset a few different times and nothing ever got emailed...

Edit...Nevermind...it's back up and the password reset worked today.

No, there's a 3-copy per game per system per GCU account limit for trade-ins in addition to purchases.
That's what everyone believes but afaik, no one on here has recently been banned for going over three in one year of the same game in trade ins. People do get banned for buying more than three though.

That's what everyone believes but afaik, no one on here has recently been banned for going over three in one year of the same game in trade ins. People do get banned for buying more than three though.
I read they don't ban immediately but in waves. I remember some people getting banned right before Black Friday last year.

With the 50$ coupon and free game promo going on now it makes it a tough pill to swallow picking up the Gears one S. You can get the Madden 1 tb for 320$ after tax and coupon . Then trade in forza(free game) and Madden during the next 50% for another 80$ back and you're looking at 240$ for a 1 tb. At 480$ for the Gears one S you're looking at an extra 240$ for 1 more tb , gears ultimate, and the sweet red paint job. Makes it really hard to justify ponying up for the Gears one S.

With the 50$ coupon and free game promo going on now it makes it a tough pill to swallow picking up the Gears one S. You can get the Madden 1 tb for 320$ after tax and coupon . Then trade in forza(free game) and Madden during the next 50% for another 80$ back and you're looking at 240$ for a 1 tb. At 480$ for the Gears one S you're looking at an extra 240$ for 1 more tb , gears ultimate, and the sweet red paint job. Makes it really hard to justify ponying up for the Gears one S.
can this coupon be used for the Battlefield-1 bundle?

Cant you just get a gift receipt for the slim and then swap it with the gears when it comes out? I want the coupon as well, but im not quite sure why people are taking the gears system out of the equation. Ive done seaps before and just paid the difference on msrp.

Is this how you are going to act everytime the lurkers are not pretending to need you? Seriously...you seem obsessed with the coupon subject. It's ok...I'm sure if you keep shoving your documents down everyone's throats...someone is going to give you $5 and give you the attention you strangely seek.

Cant you just get a gift receipt for the slim and then swap it with the gears when it comes out? I want the coupon as well, but im not quite sure why people are taking the gears system out of the equation. Ive done seaps before and just paid the difference on msrp.
That would most likely work as far as keeping the free game but the coupon reduces the total by 50$ so a gift receipt wouldn't help.

Is this how you are going to act everytime the lurkers are not pretending to need you? Seriously...you seem obsessed with the coupon subject. It's ok...I'm sure if you keep shoving your documents down everyone's throats...someone is going to give you $5 and give you the attention you strangely seek.
Do you need a hug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back