GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
I trade it ps4 controller xbox one controller xbox one stereo adapter and nba 2k17....I got a quantum break xbox one and nba 2k17 for 50 bucks out of pocket....thanks CAG

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The system wont allow coupons with the same value at the same time. You would have to separate the transactions. But everything else stacks. Regardless if an employee says otherwise. Whether they will stack more than 3 is up to them.

Yeah, I've done separate transactions before when I had 2 certs of the same denomination with no problems. I plan on using my $20 trade in credit and a $25 cert Tuesday on warhammer so hoping that goes through ok and then Im done with gamestop for a while.

I posted in the trade thread and got nothing, but anyone still looking to unload a coupon?

Dropping fiance and kid off at the airport (they're going to Disney with her mom and sis) so since I'm stuck at home, I'm going to make a big GS run and getting myself a 2nd xb1.

I trade it ps4 controller xbox one controller xbox one stereo adapter and nba 2k17....I got a quantum break xbox one and nba 2k17 for 50 bucks out of pocket....thanks CAG

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I forgot to mention the 50 dollar coupon and some old credit

There are a few boomerangs not on the list if you can use the COD 50% bonus.  The first tab doesn't include a 50% column.  I found these:

Dead Rising PS4

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

There are others, but they're

There are a few boomerangs not on the list if you can use the COD 50% bonus. The first tab doesn't include a 50% column. I found these:
Dead Rising PS4

There are others, but they're <$1.
I see them on the list. 4th tab is the 50% bonus with in store values.

I just went to Gamestop to get Kindle giftcards with trade in credit and they don't carry them anymore. When did this happen. I have $300 in credit that I don't plan on using at gamestop. Can you buy eBay giftcards with credit? I'm not too familiar with eBay, can I buy Amazon or Best Buy credit from them?

There are a few boomerangs not on the list if you can use the COD 50% bonus. The first tab doesn't include a 50% column. I found these:
Dead Rising PS4

There are others, but they're <$1.
How much did you buy those for and how much do they flip for? Also, you can get them from GS and bring them to another? Does it flag your account?

Found two used copies of UFC 2 for $9.99 each at Hastings. It's closing down so they have 80% off everything. Was able to trade 1 in for $32 after PUR pro and 50% towards call of duty. Will be taking the other one in tonight.

I just went to Gamestop to get Kindle giftcards with trade in credit and they don't carry them anymore. When did this happen. I have $300 in credit that I don't plan on using at gamestop. Can you buy eBay giftcards with credit? I'm not too familiar with eBay, can I buy Amazon or Best Buy credit from them?
Kindle has been dead for a while. Ebay and gas recently died. Your best bet is to use it to buy hardware or to slowly move it over to BB by buying games from GS and trading into BB. Or you can load up on Netflix or food gift cards.

Amazon, Ebay, Gas, and Visa cards can no longer be purchased with trade credit/gift cards. Everything else I think is fair game.

No, my son. Amazon and eBay gift cards are gone from Gamestop - at least you can't pay for eBay cards with credit. You can't buy Amazon or BB credit with eBay credit unless a seller marks them as something other than a gift card. You used to be able to buy PSN, Steam, Xbox cards from Best Buy's storefront on eBay, but very recently, they closed up that loophole too.

So I have looked at Blackbeard's spreadsheet and there aren't any good flips at all -_- it's very low return unless I'm missing something ?

How much did you buy those for and how much do they flip for? Also, you can get them from GS and bring them to another? Does it flag your account?
Actually if you tell them you are going to trade them in, they will do the math on their end and just give you the difference. No point buying in one transaction and trading in another.

#TrollPost

$0.01 money spent, $1,000,000 made.

You have to trade them in at the same GS you bought them from.

You only have your account flagged if you ask them to flag it, so make sure you do that when you're there.

Does that cover it, or do I need to keep my translator's dial locked in on stupid?

The system wont allow coupons with the same value at the same time. You would have to separate the transactions. But everything else stacks. Regardless if an employee says otherwise. Whether they will stack more than 3 is up to them.
That's actually incorrect. As long as the coupon has a different offer code, the same denominations will stack. So a $5 off any and $5 off preowned will work together.

Just left Gamestop and Cag6 and his MILF mom pulled up on me

Carpool-line-hookup-line-hook-up-line.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back