gears 3 liquid green skins contest is underway at Jack In the Box

Gonna try the method of sending in a request through the mail for a code. I don't live in an eligible state so I will use info from someone I know who lives in CA. I will update if it works or not.

[quote name='COLDblood']I have bought 5 cups so far and 4 won

(before anyone asks, I already gave them away to CAG users)[/QUOTE]

If you get any more, send one my way in you don't mind =P

It seems like everything goes your way. Im surprised you haven't won a new car, or a house, shit not even a jetpack.

Wondering how much the large drink is

Jack in the box is a bit of a ride from here, and .44 to mail is probably not worth it as the drink...

[quote name='kirby145']Wondering how much the large drink is[/QUOTE]

$2.19 each in Northern California. Just bought 4 of them and 2 won the Gears 3 weapons (both codes are accounted for before anyone asks). The other 2 won nothing. Still, seems like the chances of getting the skins are pretty decent. Also won a coupon for 2 free tacos and another to get an extra 40% trade credit on any games traded toward Gears 3, Battlefield 3 or AC:Revelations (gamestop).

I'm still in need of a skin set for a friend of mine. No Jack in the Box chains in/near Ohio. I luckily got one and used it, but he kept getting Assassin's Creed themes from the codes people were giving.

They should probably go to international CAG members, though. They haven't even gotten the chance to get them yet.

if you get any more i would like one please.

If anyone gets one, I'll glady pay the cost of your drink, or I have a Gears 2 flashback map pack or a black controller for your xbox avatar to trade.

Do they just sell you a cup or do you have to pay the normal drink price?

Looks like I missed out and there isn't a Jack in the Box anywhere near here. If anyone has a code they want to trade I have some msp codes and the subway Uncharted stuff (including the early MP access) that I would trade. Or I'd be willing to paypal for a code.

If not I guess I'll have to hope the facebook code generator comes back online...

I hate to beg, but if someone may throw one my way that would be awesome, because the only JITB near me is quite far away and I had just gotten on Facebook and people started saying that it was down.

could someone send me a code? i know begging is against the rules, but there are no jack in the boxes in pennsylvania and the facebook page ran out of codes. i was really looking foward to getting the set, and was disappointed when i found out this bit of news.

No JITB in New York so forget that guess Ill just wait for it to get released to the public or trade it boo!

If anyone happens to go to this place a lot and ends up getting a code, I sure would appreciate one! Unfortunately I live in MA (I've never even heard of this place before) and there's not a chance in hell I can get to one.

no offense but the skins aren't that special. They look like the others expect the green xbox color. I love how everyone is willing to sell anything they have just for a different color on a videogame gun. Not like it makes it stronger or have more ammo.

Can it be any size drink or does it have to be a Large drink, heading over there in a bit, reply to me ASAP thanks :)

[quote name='Trojann']Can it be any size drink or does it have to be a Large drink, heading over there in a bit, reply to me ASAP thanks :)[/QUOTE]

yes it has to a large drink or large combo meal.

[quote name='almasy82']Have paypal will prepay for you to buy drinks for me plus money for your time. I will take 10 drinks or 1 lol[/QUOTE]

If I have the time I will do this for you, I seriously hate the Jack in the Boxes around me and don't really like eating there.

If I'm not mistaken, I know when I passed by one a few weeks ago they had a sign up for a lg drink for .99 centt, I don't know if the promotion is still going on.

EDIT: I know a lot of you have never been to Jack in the box and be thankful, too bad this promotion didn't end up somewhere else. Food isn't all that great and just about everything on the menu is deep fried!

Went to 1 of like 6 near me and the large cups they had weren't the Jacksgotgame cups. Boo... well off to the next tomorrow. (Or possibly later tonight since they used to be 24 hours.) I'm thinking I should just call and ask them if they have them instead of wasting the gas like today...

[quote name='Un4tun8Disaster']Went to 1 of like 6 near me and the large cups they had weren't the Jacksgotgame cups. Boo... well off to the next tomorrow. (Or possibly later tonight since they used to be 24 hours.) I'm thinking I should just call and ask them if they have them instead of wasting the gas like today...[/QUOTE]

lol... which ones did you go to so I don't waste my time, I live in Riverside.

[quote name='skiizim']lol... which ones did you go to so I don't waste my time, I live in Riverside.[/QUOTE]

So far I only been to 1 here in San Bernardino on (Highland Ave. and Del Rosa). Plenty here still I need to go to, Might go to the one in Highland.
I don't plan on heading fully toward Riverside haha. So unless you plan on heading here into SB I'm not sure you'd be going to the ones I am going or have gone to haha.

Anyone else think that of all the chains they could have chosen to market with, Jack in the Box was a really poor decision? A United States only chain that only exists in like 19 of the 50 states.

I guess I'll just add I got in on the facebook promo code before they shut it down.

I bought 5 cups tonight. the girl let me buy them at 1.00 and she rang them up as large waters. just wanted to let everyone to know to try that. was going to post extra skins but I only got one sorry guys:(

I will buy anyone drink codes for 2.50 each, done in trading forum or whatever of course. They are not guaranteed to win, and there are different prizes such as gears of war 3 weapon skins and Assassins Creed stuff.

I bought 2 tonight and 1/2 won the Gears of War skins.

[quote name='skiizim']lol... which ones did you go to so I don't waste my time, I live in Riverside.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Un4tun8Disaster']So far I only been to 1 here in San Bernardino on (Highland Ave. and Del Rosa). Plenty here still I need to go to, Might go to the one in Highland.
I don't plan on heading fully toward Riverside haha. So unless you plan on heading here into SB I'm not sure you'd be going to the ones I am going or have gone to haha.[/QUOTE]
LOL I grew up in Riverside for 20+ years and moved to Yucaipa a few years ago(12 miles away).

I'll check out the local Jack in the Box here in Yucaipa and skip Highland and Del Rosa in SB. Might even check out the one in Redlands on Redlands Blvd for my fellow CAGs in the IE ;)

Ugh. The only weapon skin I give two shits about and I can't get one because we don't have a Jack in the Box in this state.

Dangit, missed the FB givceaway and don't have a JITB in my state. So, if anyone has a spare liquid green skin code, please PM me. Would be greatly appreciated.

Seems like a lot of us got screwed out of the facebook game. I was too late as well. No JITB in my state either.

i got a code today, i also pass JitB everyday on my way to work. i'll try an get a few more codes.

[quote name='d3t0x']i got a code today, i also pass JitB everyday on my way to work. i'll try an get a few more codes.[/QUOTE]

Cool if you get any extras it will be awesome to give them to international peeps like me :)

[quote name='d3t0x']i got a code today, i also pass JitB everyday on my way to work. i'll try an get a few more codes.[/QUOTE]

Good of you! :applause:

Miss the FB codes. I´m live in Spain and dont have JiTB here. So, if anyone has a spare liquid green skin code, please PM me. Would be greatly appreciated.

This sucks! no hope of getting one I live in Detroit. I love gears but I cant see paying people for it.#-o#-o

bread's done
Back