gears 3 liquid green skins contest is underway at Jack In the Box

JITB is not in NYC but psh if anybody wants to throw me a code or trade I got some codes

[quote name='gundamxzero']I dont have JITB in my state so anyone that wants to hook a cag up will be much loved :)[/QUOTE]

Same for me, was going to send in a letter like they said you could, but... that only works if you actually live in a state with JITB which sorta defeats the purpose. So any liquid green codes would be immensly appreciated.

Ok I NEED 2 liquid green skins codes but all I have to give is 1600 ms points to offer better than nothing right? pm me if you got em

[quote name='kirby145']I'll see what I can do today lol[/QUOTE] if i would to get a code i would be happy.

Got two, entered twice online, lost twice but I did win one Sour Dough Jack sammich. These large sodas cost $2 dollars and some change plus tax each.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']3rd cup in 2 days, and got me one!

1 out of 3 so far.[/QUOTE]

Nice man!

Im 2 out of 4.

+won 1 gears skin
+won 1 assassins creed outfit
-lost 2 totally
(all used already)

gonna eat there for lunch again tomorrow.

Desperately want the green skins, but there is no JITB near me. I can trade a Savage Kantus code for the green skins. PM if interested, please!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is the Assassin's Creed outfit for your avatar or an in-game outfit for Revelations?[/QUOTE]

Its 2 codes. Im guessing m/f avatar outfit. Im not sure cause I traded it for a set of green skins.

[quote name='krylonfire']Desperately want the green skins, but there is no JITB near me. I can trade a Savage Kantus code for the green skins. PM if interested, please![/QUOTE]

PM sent...

[quote name='Masterpitviper']I got 2 sodas today 1/2 won the green skins but also one got me a free medium drink and the other a free spicy chicken = free meal :D[/QUOTE]

Awesome... When you go to redeem it you should ask them if you can pay the difference for a Large drink and get another gamepiece!!!

I'm willing to buy some drinks and play my chances for someone if you're willing to pay for the drinks. They're about $2 and change (I think about $2.14 after tax). It would be Amazon GC though as payment.

[quote name='intoxicated662']I'm willing to buy some drinks and play my chances for someone if you're willing to pay for the drinks. They're about $2 and change (I think about $2.14 after tax). It would be Amazon GC though as payment.[/QUOTE]

I'll definitely consider this. If I have a $6 amazon gift card, could I get 3 drinks or just 2?

I have 2 extra green metal skins for trade PM if interested, I would mostly like player skins but I'm open to other offers

Anyone have any extra codes from the cups? I don't have a Jack in the Box for over 550 miles from me and I missed out on the facebook ones.

If people are willing to Paypal for cup codes, I'm willing to get a few extra. I don't drink carbonated anything, so I definitely won't be coming out ahead by any means as I'd probably just get their nasty water in them.

[quote name='intoxicated662']I'm willing to buy some drinks and play my chances for someone if you're willing to pay for the drinks. They're about $2 and change (I think about $2.14 after tax). It would be Amazon GC though as payment.[/QUOTE]

its around $2.48 after tax per cup... In Washington State it cost me $9.91 cents to buy 4 cups

[quote name='DurbanBrown']Nice man!

Im 2 out of 4.

+won 1 gears skin
+won 1 assassins creed outfit
-lost 2 totally
(all used already)

gonna eat there for lunch again tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

So far, Went 5 out 6... and really have no need to go back again I redeemed my code so I'm good.

Won 5 Gears 3 Weapon Pack Codes (x2 Left for trade...x3 Traded/Used)
Won 1 Assassin's Creed Premium Theme (Used)

[quote name='Un4tun8Disaster']So far, Went 5 out 6... and really have no need to go back again I redeemed my code so I'm good.

Won 5 Gears 3 Weapon Pack Codes (x2 Left for trade...x3 Traded/Used)
Won 1 Assassin's Creed Premium Theme (Used)[/QUOTE]

Anything in particular your looking to trade for?

[quote name='strange666']Anything in particular your looking to trade for?[/QUOTE]

I have a post in the trade area but Pretty much the same as most everyone else... Other Gears 3 DLC I don't have (Savage Kantus and Grenadier Elite).

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is the Assassin's Creed outfit for your avatar or an in-game outfit for Revelations?[/QUOTE]

its for your avatar, you get both male and female

1f62e72e4a.png

If you're talking about the free jacksgotgame codes from Facebook then yes I believe so... Those codes you enter at the game site to win other xbox redeemable codes or prizes. Seems the only way to get codes now are from Large Drink purchases at your local Jack in the Box. (If you have one local)

picked up a drink on the way into work and WON the green skins again. PM me if anyone has anything to trade.

looking for any characters other than commando dom or griffin
or any misc skins

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DurbanBrown']picked up a drink on the way into work and WON the green skins again. PM me if anyone has anything to trade.

looking for any characters other than commando dom or griffin
or any misc skins[/QUOTE]

Same here. The trading thread is cluttered. :roll:

[quote name='dragon114']still looking for a code. good to know epic will figure oute a way to give theam out after January 1[/QUOTE]

Yeah i rather wait if I cant get any I still got my Savage code :D

[quote name='Un4tun8Disaster']If you're talking about the free jacksgotgame codes from Facebook then yes I believe so... Those codes you enter at the game site to win other xbox redeemable codes or prizes. Seems the only way to get codes now are from Large Drink purchases at your local Jack in the Box. (If you have one local)[/QUOTE]

No, he said that managers were taking these codes off of their drinks in the stores. Obviously, this seems false, as some people have already said they got codes just this morning. I'll be going to my local restaurant this afternoon and hopefully get a code. Does anyone know if JITB has Wi-Fi?

Went last night bought two drinks. First code not an instant winner, second code won the Green Skins, which I gave to my son.

I won the green skin, which I gave to my brother.

Has anybody won the Battlefield 3 "fire within" avatar? I'd like to win that, but am really curious to see what it looks like.

I go to Jack in the Box relatively frequently, so I might be able to grab some extra codes to trade or giveaway. Already won one for myself and an extra.

[quote name='DarkZion']I go to Jack in the Box relatively frequently, so I might be able to grab some extra codes to trade or giveaway. Already won one for myself and an extra.[/QUOTE] can you give me one. i been trying to get one all week

[quote name='DurbanBrown']Ill go again at lunch. try to get another green skin to trade or anything else to redeem.[/QUOTE]

if you get another one, Im your guy! CAGS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:applause:

[quote name='Jragon']I'll definitely consider this. If I have a $6 amazon gift card, could I get 3 drinks or just 2?[/QUOTE]

$6.50 will cover 3 drinks and I'm off tomorrow and get various so if you're interested let me know.

bread's done
Back