gears 3 liquid green skins contest is underway at Jack In the Box

I've got a classic kitana code for Mortal Kombat if anyone wants to trade. No jitb in Ohio and my buddy only got one win out of his 4 cups in idaho.

Sweet, won some more Green Liquid Metal codes today. Also got ACR Premium theme (it's ok). Are the ACR Theme, ACR Avatars, and BF3 Avatars exclusive to this promotion or are they the same ones available on the XBL marketplace?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shrike4242']Stop using this thread as a trade list. We have a trading forum just for this reason. Go take trade / sell / buy posts to that thread.[/QUOTE]

apparently nobody saw this moderator post or don't care. :wall:

To anyone who has won an avatar outfit:

Which code is male and which is female? I won an Assassin's Creed outfit, and would like to give the female outfit to my wife, but I don't want to accidentally use the code on myself.

Umm .. quick question .. I won the GoW2 green liquid skins and it stated it will be emailed to me .. how long does that take to email the code cause I won it this way early this morning?

[quote name='EnronLackey']Umm .. quick question .. I won the GoW2 green liquid skins and it stated it will be emailed to me .. how long does that take to email the code cause I won it this way early this morning?[/QUOTE]

Email usually takes seconds for me.

Well now I don't have to worry about getting these damn things as a lot of people have been giving these codes away on the Epic Games forums, and I managed to snag one. Woot!

[quote name='EnronLackey']Umm .. quick question .. I won the GoW2 green liquid skins and it stated it will be emailed to me .. how long does that take to email the code cause I won it this way early this morning?[/QUOTE]

Check your PM. I sent you a code you wanted the other day.

won a Gears of War 3 free in-game weapon skin 5-pack.
willing to give it away since I don't won Xbox360.
reply with your email i will forward to whomever comes first

[quote name='lamuh13']won a Gears of War 3 free in-game weapon skin 5-pack.
reply with your email i will forward to whomever comes first[/QUOTE]
sent you a messege

[quote name='lamuh13']won a Gears of War 3 free in-game weapon skin 5-pack.
reply with your email i will forward to whomever comes first[/QUOTE]

If you get any more can you send me one. BTW Ohio Sucks! Lol.

[quote name='VaRIABLE SoUL']Hmm, 0-3 so far on the Gears skins.[/QUOTE]

Wow... I'm sorry... I've went 8 for 10.
Different codes being an AC Premium Theme And for the 1st time, I entered one that gave me nothing at all but a "Sorry you didn't win but you been entered in a blah blah blah"... Before then, I only read about people getting those...

Good Luck my friend if you keep trying!

I ran into a JITB, bought six cups and came away with 3 GOW3 skin codes and 1 Assassin's Creed theme. And before anyone asks, all three skin codes are accounted for.

Anyone who gets a extra Gears of War 3 Liquid Green DLC code and doesn't want it, please, PLEASE, send it to me via PM. I want to be a part of this so bad but there are no Jack in the Boxes anywhere close to me in Kentucky! Closest is deep down south in TN, and it's not going to happen. I'll be extremely grateful!!! Thank you in advance CAGers!

Anybody with a extra code, can you send me one please? No Jack In the Box in NJ and I don't know anybody on the West Coast to contact

Well fucking finally! I guess the 5th time was the charm with this contest. I decided to pick up a drink so I could stay awake on the drive home from work this morning and finally won a green skins code (already redeemed). With the $11.25 spent I could've just bought a code from someone or picked up 4 12-packs of soda, oh wellz.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']wow this tehread has become nothing but begging for codes.:roll:[/QUOTE] i know even thoe i want code i stop begging

I got a 400 mspoints code up for trade with anyone who wants to trade it for their liquid green metal skin. pm me if you're interested.

[quote name='ChaosLaw']Got some more Liquid Green Metal today. Have yet to get the ACR or BF3 Avatars...[/QUOTE]

Do you want to trade it for?

I finally got my hands on some codes... I went 3 for 7. I used one and gave one to my buddy. I dont know what to do with my last one.

[quote name='LoveLost']I finally got my hands on some codes... I went 3 for 7. I used one and gave one to my buddy. I dont know what to do with my last one.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I have an idea... How about you drop it in the Code Drop Thread! :D

[quote name='LoveLost']I finally got my hands on some codes... I went 3 for 7. I used one and gave one to my buddy. I dont know what to do with my last one.[/QUOTE]

Can you get me it, please?

Please give it away in a separate thread!

Just so you guys know, the ones worried by no thaving a JITB in their state - if you goto jacksgotgame.com you can request a free code by mail.

[quote name='lokeh']Just so you guys know, the ones worried by no thaving a JITB in their state - if you goto jacksgotgame.com you can request a free code by mail.[/QUOTE]

I thought you still had to be in a state that had a JITB to be able to send in for a snail mail code?

[quote name='lokeh']Just so you guys know, the ones worried by no thaving a JITB in their state - if you goto jacksgotgame.com you can request a free code by mail.[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure the rules state you have to live in a state with a Jack in the Box to mail for the free one.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Hmm, I have an idea... How about you drop it in the Code Drop Thread! :D[/QUOTE]

I was thinking of doing that. Right now onw of my buds brothers is asking me for it. I may give it to him. But i'm trying to get my ex-girlfriend to go to JitB and get me more codes

[quote name='LoveLost']I was thinking of doing that. Right now onw of my buds brothers is asking me for it. I may give it to him. But i'm trying to get my ex-girlfriend to go to JitB and get me more codes[/QUOTE]

You ex-GF? You must really wan those codes don't you? ;)

[quote name='lovelost']i was thinking of doing that. Right now onw of my buds brothers is asking me for it. I may give it to him. But i'm trying to get my ex-girlfriend to go to jitb and get me more codes[/quote]

great man! ;):d

[quote name='ticktack']Pretty sure the rules state you have to live in a state with a Jack in the Box to mail for the free one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it states that but they ask for a 3x5 card with your name/address and email address. They email you the code so if they go by the address on the card not the envenlope then you could get away with it - I have a few extra stamps so I think I'll try atleast

bread's done
Back