Gears Of War: Judgment - Lost Relics DLC out now VIP - 6/25 for Non VIP

[quote name='knightsmith']I had an issue when I tried to copy and paste..but when I typed it in it took the code just fine....[/QUOTE]

Just now tried entering it on my Xbox and it still didn't work.

So apparently someone figured out a way to play the locked Warzone mode.

"Start up Gears Judgement. Go to Private Match and highlight TDM, then press A.

At the next prompt press A+B simultaneously. When it says "You are about to start a match; Continue?" press A again."

You can also play online but one person has to make the room and invite everyone else. As of now people are saying it's pretty buggy but the mode is definitely in there.

[quote name='Kotomine']Got my preorder codes this morning. The hammerburst code worked fine but the Alex Brand code was already used. Contacted customer service and jumped through a series of verification hoops before finally being told that my issue will be sent to a higher department. Now I gotta wait for 3-5 days for a reply.

My first order from the Microsoft store isn't a pleasant one.[/QUOTE]

Make sure there isnt a space at the end of the code if you are trying to redeem it on xbox.com. the added space will make a redeemable code invalid.

Also 7 days until execution and 2 new maps! Cant wait.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Also 7 days until execution and 2 new maps! Cant wait.[/QUOTE]
1 new map. The other has been delayed.

I checked out the maps for Survival, and judging by the way bots behave in Overrun, along with the statistics on the leaderboard, Estate would be the best map for Insane if people are looking to do it. While it would seem like the best setup would be a team of Bairds, that would probably backfire with destroyed barriers. The Gnasher uses up ammo too quickly, so you'd want a Cole to resupply you.

Then, considering how tough enemies get later, you'd definitely want a Paduk to spot them coming with the Beacon grenade, which also seems to weaken them. His Markza is decent for killing Corpsers if it can hit the face of it. But, considering that, Sofia's Sawed-Off is excellent against the heavy enemies, but lacks sufficient ammo. So you'd probably want a decent mix of the group.

I'd suggest something like 2 Bairds, and one of the remaining characters. Each Baird stationed at opposite sides, with the other three moving around, and Paduk throwing his spot grenades as close to the Kryll screen as possible to get initial reads of incoming enemies.

Or you could put the two Bairds on one side together, and have Cole, Sofia and Paduk defend the other, with them hopefully being able too competently defend. Not sure what would be most efficient.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Thought this was funny.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ek2N2iD3NA[/QUOTE]

Well that's the truth from what I've seen. I'm amazed I can keep a 1.0KD without resorting to the overabuse of gnasher/melee combo with stims. I try to go classic hammerburst/frag combo.

But yeah that video is painfully funny and they need to do some balancing in the next few weeks. At least make melee weaker and interupt less, and give less healing from the stim grenades.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Eesh... that blows. I just hit 80 last night.[/QUOTE]
I was able to hit the minimum for whatever the 100 mark is so eh whatever.

I'm still enjoying MP. Overrun is fun there's still that chance horde will be back and execution is coming next week. They only need to address minor things.

Im starting to hate overrun, not because of the mode, but because i always get on a team full of dumbasses. Hey lets sit back as a rager and try to snipe, and do nothing to help the team. Or they sit behind cover as a grenadier and camp. Hey why dont you blind fire over cover, instead of just sitting there waiting to get another nade. This game isnt that hard. Grab some tickers, break down barriers, then rush in this big guns or grenadiers. Ragers are okay if you have barriers down you can rush in and kill the people. but sitting back is hurting your team. Also it seems like no one knows how great the wretch is, he can sneak through paths and get to the E-hole no problem. If you have 2-4 wretches and alternate screaming you can wipe out a team easy. I also dont like spawning in the middle of a match, but last time i checked the rank numbers, there were 5 people in my region lol.

has anyone been successful in finding the team metal skins in the U.S. ? What do the XBL cards look like? Do they have the emblem for the skin pack on the code card or not? Do they even EXIST, lol? this is the last skin and ill have em all -___-

I'm 1/3 done with the Medals on Insane! Though there is a little work around to getting them all with relative ease if you have a co-op partner willing to join and quit out constantly.

[quote name='ChaosLaw']has anyone been successful in finding the team metal skins in the U.S. ? What do the XBL cards look like? Do they have the emblem for the skin pack on the code card or not? Do they even EXIST, lol? this is the last skin and ill have em all -___-[/QUOTE]

Haven't seen them...i saw this one on eBay, but not sure if legit. The one I got at best buy looks the same minus the skins.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gears-of-Wa...t=AU_PC_Video_Games_Games&hash=item4ac259c87e

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I'm 1/3 done with the Medals on Insane! Though there is a little work around to getting them all with relative ease if you have a co-op partner willing to join and quit out constantly.[/QUOTE]
Or you could just, you know, play the game.

[quote name='ChaosLaw']has anyone been successful in finding the team metal skins in the U.S. ?[/QUOTE]
People were giving them away on the Gears site, but they were from Mexico. Seems like they're unavailable in the US.

Looks like Execution game mode and the Haven map will be available tomorrow with 2x XP and VIP members 3x XP on the new Execution playlist. Also a title update will be available with some fixes though seems like nothing on the stim gas or 2-piecing

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads...New-quot-Haven-quot-Map-amp-Title-Update-Info

edit- read more on the thread and it seems like no stim-gas on execution. Guess thats gonna be my game mode

Oh sweet. Thanks for the info cant wait to try it out tomorrow =D

Hopefully the DLC comes out around midnight so I don't have to wait to download it in the morning =P

yeah the 2nd map is not done yet and will be released as soon as its ready. As for release they haven't said, normally marketplace updates at 3:00 am pacific but this isn't a marketplace update so not sure guess we will see

Man, a buddy and i have been trying to beat the final boss on insane. Furthest we got was near the end, he was going down, i saw a heli coming in, and boom i died. :( I bet we have been playing it for over 3 hours trying to beat this on insane with declassified.

Im kind of feeling the groovy armor skin, i like the colors. Also tiger stripe is kind of cool. but again i cant see what they would look like in red/blue form. So its hard to buy any, because i dont want to buy one and be disappointed.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Man, a buddy and i have been trying to beat the final boss on insane. Furthest we got was near the end, he was going down, i saw a heli coming in, and boom i died. :( I bet we have been playing it for over 3 hours trying to beat this on insane with declassified.[/QUOTE]
Try it solo. It won't be easier, but you also don't have to worry about your friend dying, or vice-versa.

Also, when I finally took him down after maybe 5+ hours of trying, I found not having a plan, and not worrying about the Ragers ended up working best. It makes no sense, but when I focused on them I'd always get ambushed by a stealth spawned one. Just blind-fire on Karn and let the AI cover you.

I ran out of bullets when his Shibboleth finally fell to the ground, and that was really intense rushing around for ammo. Had I have died from a Rager or Grinder there, I don't know what I would have done...

The funny thing is once out of like 30 times we got snipers instead of therons. Ill try not to kill the first wave of enemies.

Also Haven is out, download it through Xbox.com or the Xbox 360 Marketplace. I read it doesnt work right if you download it from the gears judgment notification.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']Or you could just, you know, play the game. [/QUOTE]

:roll:

Already beat the campaign once on Hardcore (with all 126 stars). I won't be bothered again to try it without the workaround on Insane to get all the stars. Not to mention the level of frustration a few of those declassifieds would bring. Can't even go down once? What kind of bullshit is that? I want the rest of my achievements (minus socialite which won't happen for a while) then back to Gears of War 3 for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']:roll:

Already beat the campaign once on Hardcore (with all 126 stars). I won't be bothered again to try it without the workaround on Insane to get all the stars. Not to mention the level of frustration a few of those declassifieds would bring. Can't even go down once? What kind of bullshit is that? I want the rest of my achievements (minus socialite which won't happen for a while) then back to Gears of War 3 for me.[/QUOTE]
Or you could just, you know, play the game.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']But you know how the TA ratio whores are. [/QUOTE]
Feel like confessing or something.

Stop justifying your cheating by using the excuse that you suck at playing video games. Earn it or get out. And get rid of that obnoxious signature if you're not actually going to play your games.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']Or you could just, you know, play the game.

Feel like confessing or something.

Stop justifying your cheating by using the excuse that you suck at playing video games. Earn it or get out. And get rid of that obnoxious signature if you're not actually going to play your games.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a TA ratio whore by any means otherwise I would play nothing but shitty Kinect games and grindy ass achievement games. ;)

When I can find 2 other people to, I will gladly play Gears 3 campaign on Insane. Same goes with Gears 1 if I can ever find someone willing to let me be Dom. Judgment not so much since I find the campaign very uninspiring. The narrative of the story is alright and different with the testimony and stuff but it just wasn't epic enough for me (I guess Gears 3 spoiled me in that aspect)

Also FYI: I do like the changes to MP and will play that rather than mindlessly boost it. The campaign though... yeah I don't care for it. :wall:

I have the first 4 acts done on insane and all 3 stars with declassified missions. The 5th chapter i have 3/7 done, and 6th act i have 1/7 done.

I was able to beat Karn on my first try on insane without the declassified mission. Was pretty easy. I think what makes it hard are the ragers. I still have yet to try it without killing the first wave and with declassified on. Right now im just working my way up from the early levels and getting those done.

Execution is fun, feels more like gears than the other modes. Really hope they add guardian. The new Haven map is pretty nice, feels more like a classic Gears map, even though its not a mirrored map.

Also i read that the melee stun was reduced a bit, along with the smoke stun. So thats good news. Now if only they would remove Stim nades from everything other than Overrun.

[quote name='The 7th Number']I have the first 4 acts done on insane and all 3 stars with declassified missions. The 5th chapter i have 3/7 done, and 6th act i have 1/7 done.

I was able to beat Karn on my first try on insane without the declassified mission. Was pretty easy. I think what makes it hard are the ragers. I still have yet to try it without killing the first wave and with declassified on. Right now im just working my way up from the early levels and getting those done.

Execution is fun, feels more like gears than the other modes. Really hope they add guardian. The new Haven map is pretty nice, feels more like a classic Gears map, even though its not a mirrored map.

Also i read that the melee stun was reduced a bit, along with the smoke stun. So thats good news. Now if only they would remove Stim nades from everything other than Overrun.[/QUOTE]

The one that I found kinda hard on my hardcore one was during Sofia's testimony where you go to the bridge with the reavers. Having little ammo and fighting those reavers was hard. That was trying to 3 star it. Also the one with limited visibility where all the therons come out with the cleavers, that might have been the fault of one of my friends though because he constantly was the one dying :booty:

The other one was more of an AI issue where you are on the rooftops and have to reach the point in a certain amount of time. Ridiculous! My co-op partner and I were there waiting and the AI just stood there and wouldn't go towards the point till it was too late. :wall:

And yeah Karn is going to be interesting on Insane with declassified active.

Declassified missions take away from the campaign experience. I wish I would have gone through the campaign first ignoring the classified missions first and then do them later.

One more chapter and I'm done wtih Hardcore Solo.

Im trying to do the one with 16 ragers all rushing the door. I have like 8 trip wires up in the path leading to the doorway, i take at least 4-6 ragers out with the one shot, and its still almost impossible. The best part is trying to run and getting stuck on shit. Or trying to jump down an open hole only to find out its not a part you can jump down from. So retarded.

EDIT: Beat it. I saw a video online, the booshka is a great way to close up that first hole by the car. Less ragers that way. Also the sawed off was great to kill the ragers when they rushed me. One shot kill. Thats behind some dumpster, near the first hole that opens up.

I think the only hardcore declassified mission I didn't pass was where you had to do something within a time before the poison gas was released, I gave up on that one and just did it regular lol. It's been a week since I returned it to Redbox, Lipton needs to hurry and send me my damn game already.

So 1st week US sales were "released"... 466,000. Normally most games would love that number but Gears 3 had 1st week US sales of 1.8 million.

[quote name='cancerman1120']So 1st week US sales were "released"... 466,000. Normally most games would love that number but Gears 3 had 1st week US sales of 1.8 million.[/QUOTE]
ouch.
Gears had a good run. Two awesome games out of four is pretty good.

[quote name='GUNNM']Don't kill the first wave of enemies. Second wave won't spawn[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately this is absolutely false. Unless there was some variable that occurred during play, this does not work. I just tried this method twice on normal to check, and it didn't change that Karn called on the second, and third wave (if you don't know this, if you take too long, Karn will call in a third wave of Ragers...don't let that happen).

Just consider me the nicest guy you've never met for testing this, so that you don't waste time trying to get this to occur. You don't want Breechshots and Torque Bows firing at you while avoiding explosive spit and turret fire, trust me.

I'll walk you through how I did it. I expect no one to read it, but for the sake of helping out people, I'll do it anyway.

1. Landmarks.
You start the level looking at where Karn emerges. This is what I'll call the Pit. To your right is a structure. This is called the Right Structure. The opposite side is called the Left Structure. Remember these terms.

2. Weapons.
I carried a Torque Bow into this level from the previous. It's not essential, but I found it more helpful than a Gnasher would be. Know the layout of where weapons are.

There's a Markza to the left of the Pit, by an infinite ammo box, resting on a memorial. There's a Longshot by the right of where you start, along with a Boomshot and an infinite ammo box. There is also a Onyx Guard Ammo Case, in a wall crack, just to the right of the Pit.

Each of these weapon spots also have Frag Grenades at them. 3 spots with 1 each, giving you a potential of 6 grenades. There's also 1 grenade from the Onyx Ammo Case, but lets forget about that for now.

3. The Plan
Level starts, and you activate the declassified option. Don't worry about grabbing anything, just keep a focus on Karn.

If you haven't noticed after playing several times, Karn goes up each Structure once. He never just goes up one. This is important. I always made sure he'd go up the Right Structure. I'll explain later. When you finally destroy his flame grenade launcher, he'll go up a Structure. You want to make sure he goes up the Right one, so only "Wounded" him when he is close by to it. If he goes up the Left Structure, you're on you're own from here.

When he begins to head towards the Right Structure, stay in cover. Always be opposite the side he is. I would hide behind a full cover memorial, a few blocks to the left of where you spawn. It's the one with a tiny blue ammo box beside it. You want to be here because his support teams will spawn near where he is. If he's left, they'll spawn more to the left side. If he's right, there'll be more spawned at the right side.

His Shibboleth will roar, and the Mauler, Therons and Drones will appear. Focus on shooting the Therons, as their Torque Bows will instantly kill you. Don't worry if you don't kill all of them, just try to get at least 1 or 2 killed. Always spot them too. If your teammates aren't killing them, at least you'll briefly know where they are. One enemy should usually appear just to your left, so try to take them out first for an easy kill, regardless of them being a Theron or not.

***Also, and this is key too, don't stop looking at Karn. Sometimes, and I do mean sometimes, as it's inconsistent, and I only had it happen a few times over the hours I played, he'll leap at you. If this happens, you're practically dead. There really is no warning animation. No teammates say anything. It will just be a moment, and then he and his pet are destroying your cover and roaring in your face.***

When Karn comes down, wait for him to charge, and them move about a 1/4 way around the level in a clockwise direction. Always stay outside, in the gray floored area. The enemy will usually stay in the middle, and the distance will help you avoid being shot by them. Don't shoot at Karn. Shoot at the enemies, spotting them constantly.

Continue waiting for Karn to charge, moving 1/4 way around in a consistent clockwise direction, getting behind cover, and shooting the remaining enemies.

Wait until all of them are dead to begin you next plan. Keep an eye on the Mauler, because you'll need to make a judgement call here. I had been using the Boomshield he drops to fight Karn for most of my attempts. I would grab it AND stay behind cover. I would use the Markza with the Boomshield, blasting the heads off of Ragers the best I could, but it usually wouldn't work well. You can't shoot over cover, even though your crosshairs say you can. You'll have to go to the sides of the memorial covers if you want to do this.

If you use the Boomshield, it's great for battling Karn because his turret fire will almost always be blocked by the shield. You're just unable to fire as easily...in a way.

The time I finally beat him, I swapped out my Torque Bow for the Boomshot, while also keeping my Lancer. The reason is because the Markza, while great for headshots, doesn't fire fast enough for a later part.

Anyway, decide what weapon you think is best. Keep avoiding Karn, move around, grab the Grenades from the Longshot/Boomshot pickup area and the Markza pickup area. Don't grab the grenades by the Onyx Case. Just don't.

Once you feel like you've collected enough, lead Karn around to the left side, and rush around to the Onyx Ammo Case area, taking cover by the Pit. You want to be near it, but not "in it" with your cover. Don't be touching the curved gravel area, be at cover between the Pit and the Right structure, just slightly closer to the Pit side. By now you should have a feel for how many shots it takes to get Karn Wounded, but, if you aren't, it usually takes 2-3 sequences of shooting the weak spots of his pet.

Just try to make sure you're on the Right side of the level, and Karn is to the Left side of the level. If you don't do that, and destroy his leg, he'll fire on you the entire time he crosses over to the opposite side of the map. This would be deadly if you're on the Left side and he has to cross to the Left Structure (unless you have the Boomshield). Just try to be near the Onyx Ammo Case, and have him near the Left Structure.

This is when he launches 4 Nemacyst at you. Just move left and then back to right. They tend not to really bother you, and usually head in one direction. If they hit you, though, it should be fatal, so avoid them. Just look up, and move the opposite way they're heading. Then move back to the cover by the Pit and the Onyx Ammo Case that you were just at.

If you're using the Markza with the Boomshot, good luck here. Make sure you try to get headshots on both the Ragers and the Grinders. Grinders are very dangerous, even at range, because of how strong their shots are. Ragers will go for headshots, but with the boomshield, try to kill from your right to your left. Remember, you're most exposed to the right side of your Boomshield, so doing it this way will help you clear them out in a safer setup.

If you're holding a Lancer and Boomshot like I did, just stay in cover. Let the Ragers and Grinders slowly move to you. To your left there should be a lone Grinder. When you can lean out left safely, spot him and shoot him with your Lancer. When he dies, Karn should be coming down. Stay by the Pit. This is key.

At this point Karn swings wide right and left. He approaches you, and tries to force you have to move around your cover. This is so you get up and are either shot by Grinders, Ragers or Karn, or are ripped apart by a charging Rager. By staying close to the Pit, though, you prevent this. The Pit is essentially an invisible wall that neither you nor her can pass. So he'll try to swing wide to your right, but can't. In cover his shots will almost look like they're about to or are hitting you, but you'll be safe. He'll then try to swing wide to your left, but the circular shape of the map, and the way the memorial covers all face will allow you to not need to move. This means he's close enough to accurately blind fire at with your Lancer. Fire blindly at him, and nail those active reloads.

In the meantime the Ragers should be approaching. Because you're near the invisible wall, they should cluster towards you. If they're in a big enough group, blind fire your frags at them. Use at least two to prevent their Rage attack. If they become enraged, quickly fire your Boomshot at them. Don't waste the Boomshots on Karn, as it travels to slow to really hit him. Use them on the Ragers.

When Karn's beast opens its mouth to launch that explosive spit at you, blind fire at the glowing mouth until it spits. Immediately roll left (or right if you feel you're left side is to dangerous from leftover Ragers or Grinders). The spit tracks you, so you don't want to leave too early or too late. Just let it fire, then roll and roadie run to to the next piece of cover two spots away. Keep blind firing at Karn, let him have his beast spit again, and unload blindly unload on it's mouth.

Do this until it collapses. At this point, fire everything you have left at him If there is a Rager or Grinder remaining, you might want to take them out, just so you don't die at the end. Be careful about peaking out of cover, as Karn is shooting a Boltok wildly at you, and two shots from it will kill you if they hit you.

If you run out of ammo like I did, this is when you want to grab that Onyx Ammo Case. It'll give you a grenade and fill you ammo for the Lancer and Boomshot, so you can blast his ass to hell.

If this works, awesome. You just beat a pretty difficult boss. If it didn't work, review what I wrote, see what didn't work, and try to make up your own changes if you feel this strategy was ineffective.

After hours of play, this probably the safest way of taking him down, as when I took cover by the Pit my teammates were nearby, so they were helping to fire at the approaching enemies, forcing them to cover.

Hopefully this works for you.

And don't forget I did this solo. I have no idea if this would work with other players. Other people are a liability, so you're better off alone on this one.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']When I can find 2 other people to, I will gladly play Gears 3 campaign on Insane. Same goes with Gears 1 if I can ever find someone willing to let me be Dom.[/QUOTE]
You could always ask for help on here. I know there's one guy who has always offered to help people with those games. I think his name is ebtied, but I also hear he's an asshole, so you might want to ask others for help, too.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']playing some execution and its just what the game needed, 1 life per round first team to 5 rounds wins. Feel a lot more like Gears[/QUOTE]
I still can't believe the event is Gnashers only. It's like they heard people complaining about the two-piecing and were like, "What's the politest way to say 'fuck You!' to our fans?"

I realize Pete said he made changes already, but I didn't really notice a difference. I've gotten to the point where if I see someone charging me, I'll just go ahead and whack them myself. I know it's coming, and I truly feel dirty, but I guess it's better that I do it before they can.

I still don't understand how they had the melee so perfect in Gears 3 and then they revert back to the super melee, which is the worst it's been in the series.

If it weren't for Overrun, I probably wouldn't be playing this game, as much as that saddens me. I play a little Free for All every now and then, but it's never more than 2 or 3 games before I've had it for a night.

I really hope they put back Horde, too. Survival isn't even remotely as fun. I still can't believe they decided to remove the mode they're most known for.

Well Gears Judgement has been giving a lot of life to Gears 1 at least. I can find a lot of matches now.
Crabwalking and going outside of the map for the win. ^^

Going outside of the map was always so fun. Especially when it was a 20 min round and you had to hunt the guy down

Im down to one mission left on insane with declassified on, yup the karn battle. :(

I can get to the rager part every time easy. But its then that it makes it so hard. Whats annoying is when the ragers are out, it seems like karn takes a lot more fire to get him to open his mouth. Then he is always shooting his guns so i cant pick up ammo, let alone run to another barrier before he starts shooting again. I was able to shoot his mouth twice, then i was focused on killing this enraged rager and boom im dead from karns spit. I totally lost track of him and what he was doing because i was too focused on the ragers. This boss battle is really annoying.

I just ripped this game and People Can Fly a new one on the first part of my podcast I just recorded. It'll be out next weekend (my co-host that does the editing is very slow.)

Just beat the campaign. I was really expecting
Sofia to die at the end-- otherwise where was she for the whole rest of the war? :lol:

It definitely seemed like a bite-size campaign compared to the other games, but I still liked it a lot. Some of the declassified scenarios were pretty interesting, and I enjoyed the story. What can I say, I guess I just have a low threshold for having fun with Gears.

Man lancer is boss. I can usually kill people pretty fast from range. Sometimes they do rush me and gnasher me in one shot. Sometimes i two piece them with the lancer, lololol. My favorite though is when im shooting them from range, and they throw a stim at me, then they rush me, i just rev up the old chainsaw and get an easy kill. LOL. But yeah, most of my matches have been really good since i started using the lancer. I got a few MVPs in a row.

If anyone wants to do Karn on insane with declassified active please send me an invite. I think it would be easier with 2 people. Its the only declassified mission i need, and also ill get another achievement for getting 3 stars on everything.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Just beat the campaign. I was really expecting
Sofia to die at the end-- otherwise where was she for the whole rest of the war?
[/QUOTE]
Play Aftermath...
it won't answer everything, but will explain her absence.

I think people are forgetting that you can beat Gears of War in 3 hours. It's still the campaign I prefer of the trilogy, as 2 felt too long, and 3 was much worse. I'd rather have a fun, brief campaign than an overblown, tedious campaign. It's the same reason I didn't mind Raam's Shadow. It had an odd story, but felt more like the original, and didn't drag on with 'drama' that didn't work and felt forced.

The campaign has sections so you can replay sequences you like, varying difficulties, Declassified options to change the experience further, and offers a full cooperative experience, with medals to further encourage replay if you enjoy it. Seriously, in a market where multiplayer has become the focus of so many titles that deliver truly uninspired single player experiences, how can people not like this game?

Multiplayer...yeah, but that was Epic's doing. People Can Fly literally went into a better direction, trying to give you a campaign you could replay, as opposed to other games where the campaign is something that you might not ever go play. Blame Epic for this misstep with changing online experiences people expect from a Gears of War title. I'd hope they'd quickly change or add more to the game, but knowing how much less it's sold than previous titles, and how quickly Epic stopped supporting Gears of War 3, I wouldn't expect much.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Well Gears Judgement has been giving a lot of life to Gears 1 at least. I can find a lot of matches now.
Crabwalking and going outside of the map for the win. ^^[/QUOTE]

If you're trying to avoid that, I found it was less likely to happen on Raven Down. I know many hate that map, but the action happens so fast that players tend to not have enough time to use glitches.

[quote name='The 7th Number']If anyone wants to do Karn on insane with declassified active please send me an invite. I think it would be easier with 2 people. Its the only declassified mission i need, and also ill get another achievement for getting 3 stars on everything.[/QUOTE]

If I'm on and you still need help, send me a message. I'll probably get us killed (a lot), but at least I can show you what I did, as I assume my previously typed out strategy doesn't help without visuals, and was also probably ignored.

Really really wish they'd add a Gears 3 (mode) playlist. They added Gears 2 mode on 3 at some point 4v4 Execution...how hard could it be?

FFA isn't bad playing the special event today FFA with gnashers only has been pretty fun the only thing that annoys me are the two piecers I only two piece the two piecers.

bread's done
Back