General Discussion for ATL CAGs In Memoriam Matthew Cherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

organicow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Hey guys, I figured since we totally hijacked that DS Lite thread to talk about everything from cider to live local music....we might as well have a dedicated thread for it. Especially since I think we definitely have the most robust discussions in the Southeast CAG forum!

I'll kick it off by describing my recent EB experience:

I hit the Northlake EB (the one with the cool manager) today to grab some B2G1 goodness. I ended up getting Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (XB), RE2 (GC), and RE3 (GC), all complete and mint for 86.65. Considering that MvC2 goes for $50-60 on ebay, I thought this to be a pretty good purchase! As I was leaving, the manager guy told me that the North Dekalb store had some rare shit right now too, and that I should check it out. What a nice guy!

Anyway, I f'n hate that EB, but I figured it was worth a trip (its not that far from home). I ended up getting complete mint copies of REZ (PS2), LoZ Promo disc (GC, the one with Master Quest), and Cubivore (GC) for $72.20. Cool.

I also got 3 used DS games (preparing for the Lite on Sun) for B2G1. All three of the games (Trauma Center, Advance Wars, and MarioKart) were complete. But, somehow, as the dipshit was ringing me up, the Trauma manual somehow disappeared from the box! Since they insist upon slapping those damned clear stickers on the edges at sale time, I didn't notice the missing manual until I was on the way home. Jackasses!! Well, they had another complete used copy, so hopefully they can help me out tomorrow....but I'm not counting on it.

In the meantime, this dude with a baby was trading in 20 Xbox games (and getting ripped off, I might add), and the clueless employees there couldn't seem to get it all worked out. That poor bastard must've been there for about 45 minutes, and still hadn't gotten the right trade in credit. UGH.

My two trips today really showed me how utterly opposed two EBs within a few miles of one another could really be. And that is why I always go out to Northlake!

/rant

On to more beer talk!! :cool:

Yeah looks like the wiimotes are going to be the real rarity over the next week or so. Hope they get that next shipment in soon!

[quote name='organicow']I do think it is funny that the "General Discussion for ATL CAGs" thread was started by a CAG who now lives in San Francisco! :cool:[/quote]I was wondering what had become of you.

How do you like the Bay area, oc?

[quote name='simple']Hope they get that next shipment in soon![/quote]The douglasville CC gamer dude said he was getting replinishement stock in on Tuesday. What all that entails is anyone's guess.

i was lucky to get to Circuit City RIGHT as a buunch of people were too...they had wii motes and nunchucks for $34.99 and $14.99 respectively...they were gone within a matter of seconds...luckily i grabbed 1 of each :whistle2:D and already had my wii preordered at ebgames a WHILE back

I officially need more than my one numchuck. So if anyone finds any numchucks and wiimotes, please let me know!

Btw...Zelda and Wii Sports are addictiveeeeee! Wiiiiii!

[quote name='lawyeron']They had a really cute girl dress as link at the Lennox Gamestop. Really looked good in the tights.

The guys were teasing her and asked her to go get a cookie for them at Ms. Fields. She said she'd do it but she was taking off the cap.[/QUOTE]

That's the same chick that was at Edgewood. There were more guys hitting on her than were doing anything else. Guess they were working on a different sort of game. :roll:

So what do you guys think of the Wii so far? Man, it took forever to update. And I'm waiting until my component cable comes today to start Zelda, as I don't want to see it in anything but progressive scan. But my wife and I were up until 3 AM last night playing Wii Sports. It's ridiculously fun. She loves it and seemed really surprised at how easy and fun it is to play. Watching her get obsessed with boxing was hilarious. I nicknamed her "The Vanilla Killa."

Which leads me to ask if anyone's seen an extra nunchuk ANYWHERE? I know Atlanta was even listed on Kotaku as having a shortage. But even all the online stores seem to be out. I'd like to get one by Friday if at all possible. I saw some extra Wiimotes, but a lot of stores were sold out. Try the TRU in Tucker...They had a bunch when I picked mine up around 1:30, but may be out now.

Good to hear from you, organicow! We haven't forgotten ya!

Has there been any official word about Wii restocking? I've seen some people say Tuesday and others say (black) Friday. Isn't someone here a CC employee? Any words of wisdom would be really helpful! Thanks!

[quote name='Tybee']That's the same chick that was at Edgewood. There were more guys hitting on her than were doing anything else. Guess they were working on a different sort of game. :roll:
[/QUOTE]

She wasn't getting a whole lot attention at the Lennox mall to be honest. She had to walk around greeting customers.

So anyway, those with the PS3 and Wii. What are your impressions? And when can we come over to play your systems?

anyone wanting to drive up near Mall of GA and hitting up the walmarts in hamilton mill, winder, buford have wiimotes and nunchucks.

Well my amazon Wii preordered arrived this morning. Going to rip into it when I get home form work. I plan on hitting a store or 2 for wiimotes tonight. I will let everyone know if I find some...

I know this is probably an off the wall request, but would anyone happen to know of any deals on the Atlanta CityPass? I'm taking the g/f for her birthday to the Georgia Aquarium and getting a room at the Westin downtown next month. I figured the CityPass carried more for around the same price, and the hotel/VIP Aquarium packages are around $200 for two at most places. Travelocity and Hotels.com are offering a room at $99 a night, which is half of what the hotel wants directly. Any ideas or info?

You're asking in the right place. Unfortunately, I don't have any ideas as to what the CityPass entails. If I wasn't out the door I'd do a little digging for you.

Maybe someone else around here has some ideas?

[quote name='guinaevere']You're asking in the right place. Unfortunately, I don't have any ideas as to what the CityPass entails. If I wasn't out the door I'd do a little digging for you.

Maybe someone else around here has some ideas?[/QUOTE]

I'm mainly just wanting to go to the aquarium and stay somewhere nice. I've heard a couple of good things about the Westin; plus, the view of the city on the upper floors looks pretty damned sweet. I figured it'd be something nice to do for her, since we rarely have time to go anywhere out of town (and she's been wanting to go to the aquarium ever since it opened).

I haven't been to Atlanta in a little over a year. While it's mostly going to be doing something for her for Xmas and Bday, I wouldn't mind stopping by a couple of mom and pop game stores if anybody has some info on those :)

I've been to the Monterey Bay Aquarium in California a few times, but the GA Aquarium sounds much bigger to me. I'm kinda looking forward to it.

[quote name='guinaevere']You're asking in the right place. Unfortunately, I don't have any ideas as to what the CityPass entails. If I wasn't out the door I'd do a little digging for you.

Maybe someone else around here has some ideas?[/QUOTE]

I'm mainly just wanting to go to the aquarium and stay somewhere nice. I've heard a couple of good things about the Westin; plus, the view of the city on the upper floors looks pretty damned sweet. I figured it'd be something nice to do for her, since we rarely have time to go anywhere out of town (and she's been wanting to go to the aquarium ever since it opened).

I haven't been to Atlanta in a little over a year. While it's mostly going to be doing something for her for Xmas and Bday, I wouldn't mind stopping by a couple of mom and pop game stores if anybody has some info on those :)

I've been to the Monterey Bay Aquarium in California a few times, but the GA Aquarium sounds much bigger. I'm kinda looking forward to it.

Have you considered staying at a bed & breakfast? Much more romantic and intimate, and you can still ride up to the top of the Westin and have drinks while you spin around looking at the view (don't eat there...the restaurant is terrible). Then you can walk through Centennial Park (they have ice skating) and do the Aquarium and CNN Center and whatnot.

As far as game stores, it sounds like you're mostly going to be downtown, and there are no good game stores there to speak of.

[quote name='fatbollet']The GA aquarium is overrated. Chattanooga is smaller, but better.[/QUOTE]

The Chattanooga Tourism Board wishes that were true. ;)

Chattanooga has a nice aquarium, but it doesn't have the jaw-dropping qualities of the GA Aquarium. That said, it's not without its problems. Some of the exhibits are way too small (the sea otters and seals in particular seem like they could use a lot more space), the signage is minimal at best (though they're addressing this with new audio tours that you can download to your iPod -- I tested one -- and other measures), and the 4D movie is a thinly-veiled shill for Home Depot (not to mention a shameless ripoff of Finding Nemo). But the good far outweighs the bad, as evidenced by its staggering popularity, both with locals and with tourists.

[quote name='Tybee']Have you considered staying at a bed & breakfast? Much more romantic and intimate, and you can still ride up to the top of the Westin and have drinks while you spin around looking at the view (don't eat there...the restaurant is terrible). Then you can walk through Centennial Park (they have ice skating) and do the Aquarium and CNN Center and whatnot.

As far as game stores, it sounds like you're mostly going to be downtown, and there are no good game stores there to speak of.[/QUOTE]

I'm staying downtown mostly for the convenience to the aquarium. I wasn't wanting to eat at the twirl and hurl at the top :), but maybe get a couple drinks. We're probably going to go to the aquarium in the early afternoon on the 16th, do stuff around town/maybe go to the CNN center/depends on if I get the CityPass, go to Stone Mountain the next day, then head back to Montgomery. I don't really have the whole thing figured out yet.. I'm trying to stay away from the Hilton as much as possible, as I don't want to give the skank sisters dough.

[quote name='Skylander7']I'm staying downtown mostly for the convenience to the aquarium. I wasn't wanting to eat at the twirl and hurl at the top :), but maybe get a couple drinks. We're probably going to go to the aquarium in the early afternoon on the 16th, do stuff around town/maybe go to the CNN center/depends on if I get the CityPass, go to Stone Mountain the next day, then head back to Montgomery. I don't really have the whole thing figured out yet.. I'm trying to stay away from the Hilton as much as possible, as I don't want to give the skank sisters dough.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you'll have a car, you can stay at one of the B&Bs in Virginia Highlands and still pretty much be right in the middle of downtown and 5 minutes drive (or a short Marta ride) from all the stuff you want to do. Plus, you'll have breakfast provided for you and a much nicer stay overall. Rates vary, but you'll be in the same neighborhood as what you'd pay to stay at someplace like the Westin.

Here's a good place to start:

http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/atlanta-georgia.html

And here's info on the CityPass:

http://www.citypass.com/city/atlanta?mv_source=atlantabotanicalgarden

[quote name='Skylander7']I've been to the Monterey Bay Aquarium[/quote]I've heard that's a nice one as well.

From the few aquariums I've visited, the Chattanooga is my favorite, but the Boston Aquarium is fascinating as well. Plus, it has penguins. :D

[quote name='Tybee']Then you can walk through Centennial Park (they have ice skating) [/quote]
No one ever told me this!

[quote name='Tybee']
Chattanooga has a nice aquarium, but it doesn't have the jaw-dropping qualities of the GA Aquarium. That said, it's not without its problems. [/quote]
I thought I heard that they are already making renovations to several areas. That shows that they're right on top of what works and what doesn't.

*sobs* Will I ever see this thing before I move?

[quote name='Tybee again']http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/atlanta-georgia.html
And here's info on the CityPass:

http://www.citypass.com/city/atlanta?mv_source=atlantabotanicalgarden[/quote]
That's a really great deal for anyone visiting the city! For $59 you have nine days to visit the Atlanta Aquarium, the World of Coca Cola, the High Museum and the CNN studio tour (I thought that was free to begin with?) and then choose a la carte.

From the choices on the menu let's see...

Fernbank vs Botanical Garden:

I haven't seen the Fernbank and the Botanical Garden is only meh when compared to other gardens throughout the country, though it's still a nice way to spend a day.

Atlanta History Center vs Atlanta Zoo

I love Zoos but this is one of the weakest in the country. Is the baby panda available for viewing yet? I'd opt for the Atlanta History Center. Unless you've visited it before.

The Georgia Aquarium is incredible. There were at least a dozen places there where I could just sit and watch for hours at a time.

The first time I went, I took nearly 150 photos. I would have taken more but both of my battery packs died. I am looking forward to another visit now that I have a new (and much better) camera.

I uploaded 16 of the more interesting aquarium pictures to this site: http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/Detective_Thorn/Aquarium/

[quote name='Detective_thorn']The Georgia Aquarium is incredible. There were at least a dozen places there where I could just sit and watch for hours at a time.

The first time I went, I took nearly 150 photos. I would have taken more but both of my battery packs died. I am looking forward to another visit now that I have a new (and much better) camera.

I uploaded 16 of the more interesting aquarium pictures to this site: http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/Detective_Thorn/Aquarium/[/QUOTE]

Thanks for all the info guys. Nice pics by the way; judging from the pic of the jellyfish, maybe they have some of the deep water glow in the dark kinda creatures?

I'm getting her a 6 mp digital cam for Xmas too, but will likely give it to her early for the aquarium.

If anybody knows of any way to get citypasses for two on the cheap (or hell, I'd even trade for them), let me know. The $59.99 per person does seem alot cheaper for more, but I'd probably only use three of the passes. Hell, if I remember right from the website, the aquarium admission alone is $24 per person.

[quote name='guinaevere']That's a really great deal for anyone visiting the city! For $59 you have nine days to visit the Atlanta Aquarium, the World of Coca Cola, the High Museum and the CNN studio tour (I thought that was free to begin with?) and then choose a la carte.[/quote]

It's free to walk around in the atrium area, but to actually go back into the studios and do the tour there is a fee.

From the choices on the menu let's see...

Fernbank vs Botanical Garden:

I haven't seen the Fernbank and the Botanical Garden is only meh when compared to other gardens throughout the country, though it's still a nice way to spend a day.

I'm a fan of our botanical garden, but now is obviously not the best time to see it. They do it up for Christmas and there is the green house and recently added orchid house (awesome), but spring is really the time to go. Fernbank gets the nod. Great exhibits and they have IMAX.

Atlanta History Center vs Atlanta Zoo

I love Zoos but this is one of the weakest in the country. Is the baby panda available for viewing yet? I'd opt for the Atlanta History Center. Unless you've visited it before.

I was at the Atlanta History Center in August for the opening of the Olympic exhibit. It's really, really nice. The rest of the museum is good as well, and there is the Tulley-Smith house (kind of like Colonial Williamsburg, where they have an operating farmhouse and garden circa the Civil War era) but I don't know that someone from out of town would come away with the same sense of civic pride that we natives would.

I think the Atlanta Zoo is perhaps the most underrated attraction in Atlanta. It's not San Diego, but it's pretty darn good (especially compared to what it was in the 70s and 80s). The gorilla habitat is one of the best in the world and is interesting enough to be observed for hours. Not sure if the baby panda is being exhibited yet or not, but I would think so. It's getting big! Don't miss the small-clawed otters here AND at the aquarium.

Sky: Yeah, it is $24 per person. So that alone makes up half the price of the CityPass right there.

Gwen: Wait...You're moving?!

[quote name='Tybee']I think the Atlanta Zoo is perhaps the most underrated attraction in Atlanta. It's not San Diego, but it's pretty darn good (especially compared to what it was in the 70s and 80s). QUOTE]

Are you kidding me man. Worst zoo I've been to. It must really have been a dump back in the day. This zoo pales in comparison to the likes of Brookfield Zoo.

[quote name='fatbollet']Are you kidding me man. Worst zoo I've been to. It must really have been a dump back in the day. This zoo pales in comparison to the likes of Brookfield Zoo.[/QUOTE]

Considering back then the gorilla exhibit consisted of Willie B in a cage with a TV and a tire swing, yeah, it was.

ATL Zoo beats the Central Florida Zoo anyday, though that's not saying much. The Central Florida Zoo made me think seriously about my stance on animal ethics - and I was only in the second grade! Talk about small cages...

[quote name='simple']ATL Zoo beats the Central Florida Zoo anyday, though that's not saying much. The Central Florida Zoo made me think seriously about my stance on animal ethics - and I was only in the second grade! Talk about small cages...[/QUOTE]

Try the animal safari in Pine Mountain if you get a chance. It is amuch better experience than the zoo in my opinion. The zoo can be very hit or miss. The safari is up close and personal. The animals will eat out of your hand. There is aless variety than the zoo, but rest assured, your experience will be way more memorable, especially if you take your own car rather than the tour bus.

[quote name='Detective_thorn']There were at least a dozen places there where I could just sit and watch for hours at a time. [/quote]YAY!!! Someone who appreciates museums for what they are!

I can't tell you how many museums, gardens and zoos/aquariums I've been to over the years, and it never ceases to amaze me as people seemingly speed-walk through. "Oh, here's that! And one of those. Where is the thingy? Over here? Great. NEXT!!!"

*jaw drops*

Okay! Who's taking gwen to the aquarium?!?!?

[quote name='Tybee']It's free to walk around in the atrium area, but to actually go back into the studios and do the tour there is a fee.[/quote]gotchya.

I'm a fan of our botanical garden, but now is obviously not the best time to see it. They do it up for Christmas and there is the green house and recently added orchid house (awesome)
I'll definately back you up on the orchid house. By far one of the best indoor botanical exhibits I've seen in ages. Their orchids are amazing.

I think the Atlanta Zoo is perhaps the most underrated attraction in Atlanta.
Eh. I love zoos. But the times I've been there I've always been disappointed by its size and the rather limited number of animals.

Lo, the cold-hearted conservative has spoken. And she wants more animals sheltered in zoos, protected from nasty poachers.

Gwen: Wait...You're moving?!
It's not like it's going to be tomorrow or anything but yeah. Probably to Colorado.

I mentioned to you that I have to take care of Mum and my younger brother... it's way too crowded and crazy around here for him. We were planning on scoping out possibly Grand Junction between now and Christmas, but he's cool with putting that off till after the new year. If it looks good there, most likely that's where we'll be headed.

Georgia was a stepping stone for us anyway.

I needed to break from NE and my crazy ex-husband, and big bro lived down here. Mum needed a change of scenery and lil' bro had been going to a so-called christian school which turned out to be little more than a cult led by some ARGH I really want to use a bad word to describe that man ahem, pastor. (For a kid who lost his Dad at a young age, had a crazy Mum and had major social anxieties, that man will have a lot to answer for when the time comes.)

I actually took a look at the Fernbank's website.. I'm pretty damned pumped about the Ancient Rome exhibit. I agree though.. you can't speed walk through a museum or any sort of exhibition event. I know when I checked out Ripley's in FL this summer, it took me 3 hours to go through the place. Hell, as much as you shell out for stuff like that, at least be interested enough to want to know about the exhibits, ya know?

Anyone headed to Best Buy tomorrow morning? I'm hoping that not many people know of the Wii shipment. I'll stop by on my way to soccer tomorrow.

Oh yeah, one more thing... GO JACKETS!

[quote name='Gator']Anyone headed to Best Buy tomorrow morning? I'm hoping that not many people know of the Wii shipment. I'll stop by on my way to soccer tomorrow.

Oh yeah, one more thing... GO JACKETS![/quote]

OH HELL YE MAN! GAME ON FOR THE JACKETS! KICK UGA'S ASSES!

[quote name='SeanAmI122886']GOOOOOO JACKETS!

Reggie Ball, don't mess this up.[/QUOTE]

I was really surprised over the loss. I watched the game.. it's like they opened up in the second half and played the way they did against Auburn. Isn't that QB a freshman? He's going to be pretty damned good in the next couple of years (although I'm still a little pissed over the whole Auburn-UGA fiasco). At least Arkansas was beaten by LSU Friday.

[quote name='animemaniac14']man uga players are assholes...that was the worst ending to a game i'd ever seen...kneeling should be fucking outlawed...strait up[/QUOTE]

What the fuck are you on about?

Oh, and ya'll were saying?

[quote name='animemaniac14']man uga players are assholes...that was the worst ending to a game i'd ever seen...kneeling should be fucking outlawed...strait up[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm with Cochese on this one. EVERY football team since the dawning of mankind takes a knee when they have the ball and the lead late in the game. Should they have thrown 3 hail mary's instead??

Georgia Tech would have done the same thing if they were in the same shoes, which, by the way, they haven't been in for six straight years now.. :)
I'm sure you are upset that your team lost, but Reggie Ball shouldn't have thrown that stupid pass into triple coverage on FIRST down. Why aren't you saying that instead?

Thanks to this wonderful website, I finally have a Wii!

I showed up at (what I thought was) an out-of-the-way Best Buy (LaVista and 285) at 8:25am. There was a long line when I arrived, and I seriously considered giving up. I decided I had nothing to lose, so I got in line. 10 minutes later, I was no longer the last person in line. When 9am rolled around, there were about 10 people behind me. Rumor trickles through the line that tickets will be handed out and that there were somewhere between 20-40 Wiis in the store. 9am comes, and we all get off our lawn chairs and line-up. The employees slowly work their way down the line, handing out tickets.

I got the last one.

I was #30. I sorta felt sorry for the kid and his mom who were right behind me - the kid had done the count himself, and said to his mom, "we're either going to be the last ones to get one, or the first to be turned away." Sure enough, he was right. Right when the employee got to me, the kid says "is that the last one?" and the employee said "no, I have 3 more..." -- he kept pinching the paper trying to separate the last few pieces ... but then he realized that it was indeed the last one. When I was handed the last ticket, I turned and said to the kid, "if it makes you feel any better, this is for me; I'm not selling it on ebay." I think that somehow made it worse.

Oh well... Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

[quote name='Gator']Thanks to this wonderful website, I finally have a Wii!

I showed up at (what I thought was) an out-of-the-way Best Buy (LaVista and 285) at 8:25am. There was a long line when I arrived, and I seriously considered giving up. I decided I had nothing to lose, so I got in line. 10 minutes later, I was no longer the last person in line. When 9am rolled around, there were about 10 people behind me. Rumor trickles through the line that tickets will be handed out and that there were somewhere between 20-40 Wiis in the store. 9am comes, and we all get off our lawn chairs and line-up. The employees slowly work their way down the line, handing out tickets.

I got the last one.

I was #30. I sorta felt sorry for the kid and his mom who were right behind me - the kid had done the count himself, and said to his mom, "we're either going to be the last ones to get one, or the first to be turned away." Sure enough, he was right. Right when the employee got to me, the kid says "is that the last one?" and the employee said "no, I have 3 more..." -- he kept pinching the paper trying to separate the last few pieces ... but then he realized that it was indeed the last one. When I was handed the last ticket, I turned and said to the kid, "if it makes you feel any better, this is for me; I'm not selling it on ebay." I think that somehow made it worse.

Oh well... Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii![/quote]

Congrats Gator!!! I

[quote name='Nastrodamous']Calvin Johnson >>>>>>>>>>> UGA[/QUOTE]

Yeah, 2 receptions for 13 yards against UGA this past Saturday....
Massaquoi had 6 receptions for 46 yards and a touchdown...

You were saying????

Not suggesting that Massaquoi is, on-the-whole, a better receiver than CJ, however, if, indeed "Calvin Johnson >>>>>>>>>>> UGA", then he didn't prove it in his only opportunity this season...

[quote name='Nastrodamous']Calvin Johnson >>>>>>>>>>> UGA[/QUOTE]

If he ever gets a QB that doesn't like to scream and yell at the refs everytime he plays us, give me a call.

Wide receivers are only as good as the QB. And Ball has been the death knell of this program since he got there. I guess he wanted the frequent flyer miles the last few years he put you in crappy bowls on the left coast.

I just wanted to add that the manager of EB Games at Northlake Mall is awesome. He's real friendly to his customers. He hooked up the PS3 for me so I could play it, than he offers his Xbox Gamertag if I ever wanted to play with him... hehe

[quote name='CocheseUGA']If he ever gets a QB that doesn't like to scream and yell at the refs everytime he plays us, give me a call.

Wide receivers are only as good as the QB. And Ball has been the death knell of this program since he got there. I guess he wanted the frequent flyer miles the last few years he put you in crappy bowls on the left coast.[/QUOTE] As a sports fan and a Tech fan, I know I have no room to talk badly about UGA in relative to GaTech (luckily, I don't have the same problem with being a fan of UF). While your frequent flyer miles line was pretty damned funny (it's true, and it was a pretty creative cut-down), you, as a UGA fan, don't have much room to talk this year... from what I can recall, GaTech is playing for an appearance in a BCS bowl this Saturday, and UGA is left to watch the Gators play on Saturday for their shot in a BCS bowl.

Two things to preempt a rebuttal:
#1 - Yes, I agree that the BCS system is crap, and GaTech doesn't deserve a spot should they win (much like the Big East champion; although UGA doesn't have much to say about that either given their performance against WVU last year).
#2 - If GaTech loses on Saturday, there's a good chance they're playing UGA again in the Peach Bowl. UGA definitely did a heck of a job saving their miserable season in the past two weeks.

Anyhow, anyone seen any Wii accessories (of the controller type) around? I could use an extra nunchuck, wiimote, or classic controller. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back