General Discussion for ATL CAGs In Memoriam Matthew Cherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

organicow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Hey guys, I figured since we totally hijacked that DS Lite thread to talk about everything from cider to live local music....we might as well have a dedicated thread for it. Especially since I think we definitely have the most robust discussions in the Southeast CAG forum!

I'll kick it off by describing my recent EB experience:

I hit the Northlake EB (the one with the cool manager) today to grab some B2G1 goodness. I ended up getting Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (XB), RE2 (GC), and RE3 (GC), all complete and mint for 86.65. Considering that MvC2 goes for $50-60 on ebay, I thought this to be a pretty good purchase! As I was leaving, the manager guy told me that the North Dekalb store had some rare shit right now too, and that I should check it out. What a nice guy!

Anyway, I f'n hate that EB, but I figured it was worth a trip (its not that far from home). I ended up getting complete mint copies of REZ (PS2), LoZ Promo disc (GC, the one with Master Quest), and Cubivore (GC) for $72.20. Cool.

I also got 3 used DS games (preparing for the Lite on Sun) for B2G1. All three of the games (Trauma Center, Advance Wars, and MarioKart) were complete. But, somehow, as the dipshit was ringing me up, the Trauma manual somehow disappeared from the box! Since they insist upon slapping those damned clear stickers on the edges at sale time, I didn't notice the missing manual until I was on the way home. Jackasses!! Well, they had another complete used copy, so hopefully they can help me out tomorrow....but I'm not counting on it.

In the meantime, this dude with a baby was trading in 20 Xbox games (and getting ripped off, I might add), and the clueless employees there couldn't seem to get it all worked out. That poor bastard must've been there for about 45 minutes, and still hadn't gotten the right trade in credit. UGH.

My two trips today really showed me how utterly opposed two EBs within a few miles of one another could really be. And that is why I always go out to Northlake!

/rant

On to more beer talk!! :cool:

If anyone finds an extra copy of Metroid Zero Mission for GBA at a Circuit City, I would gladly repay you in American Dollars. Thanks.

[quote name='Ubiiquitous']Yeah, I guess that is a good idea!!

I just called and CONFIRMED the price at $108!!! That is what the employee on the line said. I heard him typing on the computer after I asked, so it is probably accurate....[/quote]

There is a brandsmart near town center mall as well if anyone is considering going for one...

EL Gray which ones did you hit and was there anything left worthwhile? Going to try and hit one more store tomorrow and I will update on what I see...

I hit town center first thing in the morning and picked up advance wars DS, tales of Phantasia, FF IV, and SW episode II DS. The list I was working off of was limited since it was early in the morning, but they seemed to have a decent selection of the markdown games. Most games only had 1 or 2 copies available though. Neocisco were you there in the morning if so I think I was talking to you for a bit. Remember I was there about 10:30 Thurs morning so who knows what is there now. Games I can remember them NOT having any of include Metroid Zero Mission, Metoes, Wario Ware, Spyro DS, Sword of Mana, Lunar.

Hit Northpointe around 8:00 tonight to pick up the titles added throughout the day. Ended up getting last mario party advance and a copy of sigma star saga. Overall Northpointe's selection at this point wasn't that great. They did NOT have advance wars ds, metroid zero mission, wario ware, lunar, sword of mana, spyro ds, metoes, Tales, Drill Dozer, or FF anything...

Lunar was at Northpoint earlier today, as were Spyro (I think?), Tales (I got the last one), and Drill Dozer (I left 1 there at about 7 pm after I bought one).

I hit Perimeter and Buckhead. Will elaborate more tomorrow. Must sleep.

[quote name='El Gray']Tybee, got you a FFIV this afternoon. I hit 3 CCities on the way home... anyone else looking for anything specific?[/QUOTE]

Thanks! We'll have to get together this week for a drink or something.

I didn't know Advance Wars DS and Meteos were on the list. Dang. If anyone sees either of these, grab me one. I'll check the Cumberland CC this afternoon if no one's hit it yet.

I never saw Advance Wars DS or Meteos at any of the 3 stores I hit, and I was looking for those games specifically.

Gwen, do you still need Xenosaga II? I have one of those, too.

To elaborate on my findings, the Northpoint and Perimeter stores didn't have much of interest. I made it back to NPt in time to get two of the copies of Drill Dozer that I remembered seeing, leaving one on the shelf. Nothing else of interest to me. Nothing great at Perimeter, either, but I did buy one of the Zelda/Pitfall double packs to maybe use as a gift or to trade (anyone really need that one?).

Buckhead was better. I got 3 GBA titles there: Yoshi Topsy Turvy, DK King of Swing, and something else that I can't even remember right now, as I am still sleepy. There were 2x Tales of Phantasia left at this store when I left last night. There are some friendly girls working in the games dept. of this store. :)

I stopped by the CC at Cumberland at lunch. I hadn't read this thread yet, so I wasn't able to check on most of peoples' wants. But I can tell you what they didn't have that I checked on - they did NOT have:
Batman Begins, NGC
NBA Street Vol 3, NGC
Advance Wars, DS
Dig Dug, DS

They did have a lot of other games on the list. I managed to grab the last copies of SW:E3 (DS), Burnout DS, & Goldeneye DS. They also had Fightnight Round 2 for the GCN.

I also returned my copies of Indigo Prophecy, Wild Arms 4, Splinter Cell: CT, & Karaoke Revolution 3 (all PS2) that I bought earlier in the week; no one wanted them in a trade), so they'll be back on the shelves soon.

I know that's a random list of games, but that's what I can remember. Hope that helps!

Just got back from the Town Center CC. Was looking for Metroid Pinball and DK King of Swing. They had neither. Though they did have a ton of games properly marked at the clearance price. There was a copy of Drill Dozer there for anyone interested.

[quote name='Gator']I also returned my copies of Indigo Prophecy, Wild Arms 4, Splinter Cell: CT, & Karaoke Revolution 3 (all PS2) that I bought earlier in the week; no one wanted them in a trade), so they'll be back on the shelves soon.[/QUOTE]
Damn... didn't know you had extra Splinter Cell. $4, right? Karaoke for PS2 would be fun to have, too. I guess I missed your trade list/thread/post.

Yeah I just got back from town center as well. I picked up 2 copies drill dozer, but there was one on the shelf still. Neocisco can probably update everyone on what's left better then me. He was just finishing labeling all the games with the correct price tags when I was there. So not only is everything organized correctly, but its tagged correctly. There is a good selection of games left, but he said he already had to drive some hoarders off telling them there was a limit.

Swung up to the Actworth store after I left town center (its about 8 minutes north on highway 41 from barrett parkway) and someone definitely had hit it up hard. Its a new store so normally the overall selection is smaller but they usually have huge stacks of the games they do have in stock. I know they had a stack of about 8 advance wars ds and maybe 15 FF IV when I was in there a few weeks back. Today there were large wholes where the titles used to be. The only ds titles the actworth store had left were...

ulitmate spiderman ds X 15
burnout legends X 5
king kong ds X 20
dig dug ds X 15
need for speed underground 2 X 15
Dragonball Z Supersonic Warriors 2 X 5

Here are some of the other items I remember seeing. I didn't check the xbox section much, but they did not have the halo 3 pack...

Dr. Mario Puzzle League X 12
Dynasty Warriors Advance X 10
Goku 1 & 2 Compilation (Legacy of Goku) X 5
Pac Man Pinball X 5
Sigma Star Saga X 2
Spyro Superpack X 2
Full Spectrum Warrior X 4
Indigo Prophecy X 5
Matrix Path Of Neo X 10
Getting Up X 10

If anyone sees a copy of GBA Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World grab it for me. I know its a slim chance since its a older game.

A buddy of mine was in Cumberland today as well. He said someone actually spent some time organizing the games and there was a good bit of the older titles on the list including the gba pitfall/zelda 2 pack. The games that are in higher demand like FF, advance wars, etc seemed to be mostly gone. Now that the place is organized I bet it gets raped. For awhile perimeter and cumberland were the stores to go to since they were so screwed up no one would take the time to look at the games. I bet perimeter still has copies of XIII for $1.96.

I have a request for any CAG's that frequent the Kennesaw area. I'm looking for the following PS2 games:

Ultimate Spider-Man, Hulk: UD, Warriors and Gauntlet: SS.

I think Cumberland had as many as 8 USM earlier today. I'd like to trade for these if I have anything on my list that any of you would be interested in. If I don't have anything you want I'm willing to pay for Hulk and Spidey. If you can locate some of these and will be near the Kennesaw CC at some point let me know if you can help. I haven't put it in my tradelist yet but I have an Oblivion guide that I'd be willing to trade as well. PM me if you can help this CAG out.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Hey Neo, you working this weekend? I'm hitting up your store to find a couple of games.[/quote]
I'll be in Saturday after 2p. Let me know what you're looking for and if you're not there before me I'll grab them when I get in (assuming they're not gone).

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Well, I really wanted to find a Metroid Pinball, but it looks like I'm out of luck. Was also looking for Flatout(X), too.[/quote]

MP is gone but I had someone pull a copy of Flatout-X. Just let me know if you still want it.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Well, I really wanted to find a Metroid Pinball, but it looks like I'm out of luck. Was also looking for Flatout(X), too.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, no luck on Pinball anywhere I've been, but Flatout Xbx was still at Northpoint last night.

[quote name='neocisco']I have a request for any CAG's that frequent the Kennesaw area. I'm looking for the following PS2 games:

Ultimate Spider-Man, Hulk: UD, Warriors and Gauntlet: SS.[/QUOTE]
Well, I don't go to Kennesaw... ever, really, but the first two aren't too hard to find. I've seen Hulk UD at just about every store, it seems (Northpoint last night, I know). There were some Ult Spidey LEs at Buckhead on Thursday night. Are those marked down, as well? Been meaning to ask that.

[quote name='El Gray']Well, I don't go to Kennesaw... ever, really, but the first two aren't too hard to find. I've seen Hulk UD at just about every store, it seems (Northpoint last night, I know). There were some Ult Spidey LEs at Buckhead on Thursday night. Are those marked down, as well? Been meaning to ask that.[/quote]

Ultimate Spiderman LE is not markdown I checked it the other day.

I did not see any copies of Metroid Pinball anywhere I stopped.

[quote name='neocisco']MP is gone but I had someone pull a copy of Flatout-X. Just let me know if you still want it.[/QUOTE]

That's ok, thanks. I stopped by around 1:30 or so, but my stomach was growling and picked up Exit and went to On The Border.

All these ebay assbags bought the Pinballs, I know it. Guess I'll have to trade for it.

BTW, either Acworth got cleaned out (of everything but Harry Potter), or they got put away.

Yeah, I tried the Toys R Us deal in Kennesaw, they didn't have NSMB, but they had Xenosaga II for 9.99. Also Circuit City in Kennesaw didn't have Advance Wars DS, but the CC in Rome had it. I might drive out there, I did for DQVIII, it wasn't too far, we just got lost!

[quote name='Tybee']Thanks! We'll have to get together this week for a drink or something.[/QUOTE]
*feels a little like chopped liver*

Well, as Tybee isn't taking the FFIV I picked up for him from me, I currently have FFIV, I&II for trade. If no takers, I'm bringing back.

If folks are interested, I did come across a Radiata and a few other choice titles. Any one who'll buy/trade, please just speak up soon, becaus I head out early for church tomorrow morning and I'll be hitting CCs after that.

[quote name='neocisco']I have a request for any CAG's that frequent the Kennesaw area. I'm looking for the following PS2 games:

Ultimate Spider-Man, Hulk: UD, Warriors and Gauntlet: SS. [/QUOTE]
I've got Gauntlet ps2 for ya. I can check to see if Spidey and Hulk UD are still available tomorrow afternoon.

BTW, my brother and I hit your store yesterday. It was our least successful stop, but you are absolutely right. I will be calling corporate to note what a beautiful game section your store has.

[quote name='El Gray']Gwen, do you still need Xenosaga II? I have one of those, too.[/QUOTE]Sugar you're a sweetheart but I wasn't looking for Xenosaga. I did mention .hack// part 3.

8.96 Games I'll trade or buy:
GBA
Mario v Donkey Kong
DS
Meteos
PS2
TC with one guncon2
PSP
Katamari (if that's still on sale)
XBox
found everything I wanted
Cube
nothing I wanted

I think I got just about everything else on my list (14 games! I totally scored this year!!)

[quote name='El Gray']If anyone finds an extra copy of Metroid Zero Mission for GBA at a Circuit City, I would gladly repay you in American Dollars. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
No promises. But that's a possibility. Confirmation either way tomorrow evening.

I seen several people asking for Meteos. If anyone can't find it during the sale check GR. I see copies there all the time used for $14.99. Hell just take a flatout in there and you walk out with it and about $9 credit.

Also I haven't bothered with Rhino with the latest sale but several titles do qualify for the trade 2 in get 1 free. When the games PS2 games dropped I know Radaita and Castlevania were qualifying since I know someone who traded them in for Odama.

I wasn't planning to head back to CC, but now that a few people mentioned Exit and Ape Escape on the loose for the PSP I might hit one more up. I will look for the items posted in this thread as well...

I did not remember another offer to Tybee. I guess he missed it, too. Whichever one of us is closest is fine, I'm sure.

I was on the Southside this afternoon, and thought to check the Morrow store on Mt. Zion. It was quite a treasure trove. Untouched, and well-organized. I got:

Metroid Zero Mission (last one)
Meteos (last one)
Trace Memory (last one)
FF Tactics (1 left, I think)
Sword of Mana x2 (none left... my one "hoard")
Karaoke Revolution 3 PS2
Syphon Filter PS2

They still have:
Drill Dozer x2
FF 1n2 x2
FFIV x3
Super Mario World GBA (sorry, KJ, didn't remember your request specifically)
THUG/Kelly Slater GBA
Metroid Oldies x1
Ult Spidey DS
Star Wars DS
DK: King of Swing x1

... and who knows what else. I didn't really take the time to dig through all the non-portable stuff. Got lucky that the $4 Syphon Filter game was at eye level and was MARKED AT THE $4 PRICE! Excellent.

Anyway, if you're up for a drive to scenic Morrow, you may find some treats. There are BBuy, Target, and TRU stores nearby, if you'd like to consolidate your shopping for the weekend. Good luck!

[quote name='guinaevere']
Sugar you're a sweetheart but I wasn't looking for Xenosaga. I did mention .hack// part 3.

8.96 Games I'll trade or buy:
GBA
Mario v Donkey Kong
DS
Meteos
[/QUOTE]

No problem. I'll keep it and play it as soon as I play the uh, unopened Xenosaga I on my shelf.

I have not seen Mario V. DK anywhere. I thought surely I'd find it today, but did not. I plan on keeping the one Meteos I found today.

[quote name='El Gray']I was on the Southside this afternoon, and thought to check the Morrow store on Mt. Zion. It was quite a treasure trove. Untouched, and well-organized. [/quote]

I was actually down there about 2-3 weeks back. I stopped in on the way back from McDonough and scored several of the old clearance titles including shadowhearts.

I still have Jak II ($5.96), LOTR: Two Towers ($3.96), Syphon Filter ($3.96) and XIII ($1.96) from the older CC clearance. If anyone wants them let me know otherwise I am probably going to trade them in during the next GR bonus. Paypal is fine just add $2 for any game above for shipping. Take all 4 off my hands for $20...

[quote name='Risky']Yeah, I tried the Toys R Us deal in Kennesaw, they didn't have NSMB, but they had Xenosaga II for 9.99. Also Circuit City in Kennesaw didn't have Advance Wars DS, but the CC in Rome had it. I might drive out there, I did for DQVIII, it wasn't too far, we just got lost![/quote]

Are you talking about the TRU B2G1 (plus coupon)? I thought that didn't start until today.

I used to have a girlfriend in Rome. Driving up wasn't too bad. Of course, I was living in Kennesaw at the time.

If they do have Advance Wars DS, grab me one and you'll be my best friend forever (other than guinaevere and El Gray, who are supplying my FF fix).

[quote name='guinaevere']*feels a little like chopped liver*

Well, as Tybee isn't taking the FFIV I picked up for him from me, I currently have FFIV, I&II for trade. If no takers, I'm bringing back.[/quote]

Awwww...I'm sorry. I did not see that you had gotten me one. Thank you! I guess the chivalrous thing to do would be to take both yours and El Gray's and deal with the extra myself.

No sweat guys, I was just messing with ya. As a girl, I have to be dramatic by nature.

[quote name='Tybee']Awwww...I'm sorry. I did not see that you had gotten me one. Thank you! I guess the chivalrous thing to do would be to take both yours and El Gray's and deal with the extra myself.[/QUOTE]
awww... don't be silly!

A) It's still sealed and I have a receipt. Easy as anything to return it.

B) I also have an extra strat guide, so I may throw them together on ebay. I could BIN them as a lot for say, $30? That doesn't sound too bad.
I wouldn't feel terrible about doing this as I've left a LOT of big titles behind simply because no one asked for 'em and I already had them.

[quote name='kjauburn']I seen several people asking for Meteos. If anyone can't find it during the sale check GR. I see copies there all the time used for $14.99. Hell just take a flatout in there and you walk out with it and about $9 credit.[/quote]
You're joking?

Forgot to add to my list of desires: Gettin' Up LE (xbox edition)
Forgot to add to trade: Infected (psp)

And no one in the area is after Radiata, correct?

I hit the Perimeter CC last night, and I'll say this: WHAT A PILE OF CRAP!!

Seriously, that has got to be the most unorganzied game section ever. In fact, I'm sure I missed at least a couple of titles I wanted, just because I didn't feel like digging through EVERY single stack.

Well, I did dig through a lot of them, and found about 10 that I wanted. However, it was none of the really popular games, and they rarely had more than one of any game (at least not grouped together anyway!).

I did manage to grab a couple of games that I though one of you guys (or girls) might want: Exit (PSP) and Donkey Kong Country 2 (GBA). I may keep them for myself if no one wants them, but I'd really like to trade one of them for Drill Dozer...which I couldn't find at CC. If anyone has a spare DD, let me know!

Man, I really miss the old ghetto Memorial Drive CC - I scored majorly there during the original $5 CC summer clearance a couple years back. They had everything I wanted, a ton of rare titles; I guess their main customer base was more interested in Madden and GTA....

[quote name='organicow']I hit the Perimeter CC last night, and I'll say this: WHAT A PILE OF CRAP!!

Seriously, that has got to be the most unorganzied game section ever. In fact, I'm sure I missed at least a couple of titles I wanted, just because I didn't feel like digging through EVERY single stack.

Well, I did dig through a lot of them, and found about 10 that I wanted. However, it was none of the really popular games, and they rarely had more than one of any game (at least not grouped together anyway!).

I did manage to grab a couple of games that I though one of you guys (or girls) might want: Exit (PSP) and Donkey Kong Country 2 (GBA). I may keep them for myself if no one wants them, but I'd really like to trade one of them for Drill Dozer...which I couldn't find at CC. If anyone has a spare DD, let me know!

Man, I really miss the old ghetto Memorial Drive CC - I scored majorly there during the original $5 CC summer clearance a couple years back. They had everything I wanted, a ton of rare titles; I guess their main customer base was more interested in Madden and GTA....[/QUOTE]

I agree with you about the CC Perimeter. I went in there a couple of weeks ago to get GTA:LCS for the PS2 on a Tuesday, and they said they wouldn't sell it to me until 5pm. I didn't understand the significance of 5pm, since they had them in stock right then, but I didn't argue. I took my ad to the Best Buy on Hammond Drive and PM'd CC and they (miraculously) gave me 10% of the difference!!!

The only thing I scored over there was a Metroid Prime Pinball for my son's new DS Lite. I picked up Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory but plan on using it for a possible trade. They only other titles I encounted was GBA Incredibles: Underminer cart, GCN Tak Great Juju challenge, and Harry Potter GoF. I honestly didn't look as thoroughly thru the Xbox and PS2 stuff as we're a NES family.

Was over near northpointe today with the wife and decided to run into CC to try and get Exit. My guess is they pulled everything because I didn't see almost anything from the $8.96 items. Otherwise they must have been raped, but I doubt some of those stacks of sorry ass titles would be gone. If anyone finds a extra Exit let me know...

[quote name='organicow']I hit the Perimeter CC last night, and I'll say this: WHAT A PILE OF CRAP!![/QUOTE]
Yeah, the only thing of interest I found there last week was the Zelda/Pitfall 2-pack. Does anyone realllly want one of those?

[quote name='El Gray']Yeah, the only thing of interest I found there last week was the Zelda/Pitfall 2-pack. Does anyone realllly want one of those?[/QUOTE]

El Gray, pardon my ignorance, but what is the Zelda/Pitfall 2-pack? Is it for the GBA?

[quote name='El Gray']Yes, it's 2 GBA carts wrapped together. Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords,
and Pitfall: The Lost...whatever.[/QUOTE]

I see.......thanks! I haven't played my GBA in about a year......hoping to get a DS soon, but we'll see.....

[quote name='guinaevere']
You're joking?
[/quote]

Nope as of today Flatout is still getting $24 trade in credit at GR. Trade in prices drop tuesday, but it looks like it will hold for awhile still. Normally if they do drop its only in $3 increments. With Flatout $8.96 at CC and $9.98 CompUSA (YMMV) its pretty easy to find a copy to trade in. Like I said Meteos used it $14.99 there if you can't find it during the CC sale, plus the GR clearance games just went to 75% off today.

Has anyone seen a PS2 game called "Nightmare of Druga" at the Kenneaw or Northpoint CC? A friend of mine is looking for it, and it's on the $1.96 list vs. Gamestop's $19.99.

[quote name='such great heights']Has anyone seen a PS2 game called "Nightmare of Druga" at the Kenneaw or Northpoint CC? A friend of mine is looking for it, and it's on the $1.96 list vs. Gamestop's $19.99.[/quote]

Good luck finding Nightmare of Druga nowadays. For a long time it was getting $19-24 trade in at BB/GR and the copies all ended up there. I mean the game was selling for $6 last october during the green tag at TRU and people traded millions of copies in for $24 credit. Then when it hit the CC list it was still getting $19 trade in credit. It still gets $12 today at GR/BB.

[quote name='guinaevere']I've got Gauntlet ps2 for ya. I can check to see if Spidey and Hulk UD are still available tomorrow afternoon.

BTW, my brother and I hit your store yesterday. It was our least successful stop, but you are absolutely right. I will be calling corporate to note what a beautiful game section your store has.[/quote]

Thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate it.

I'm interested in Gauntlet but I'm only able to trade for it, upcoming vacation expenses being the hurdle. I'd also like to still get Hulk and Spidey (both PS2) if you can find them. Cumberland should still have Spidey. If I don't have anything you're interested in, it's cool. Just let me know.

El Gray, I found your Metriod Prime Zero Mission. (American dollars works great for me.)

NeoCisco, I've got (ps2) Gauntlet SS and Spidey. If you want to PM your TL, that'd be great.

Can I ask a silly question? As we're all fairly close, did y'all (not just Gray, Cisco and myself, but any of us A-Towners doing the CC trading) want to meet somewhere say, next Sunday night (most retailers should have off on Sunday nights, right?) to do a big ole face to face trade? If no one is interested, that's fine, but it'd be a lot easier to get done all at once, and it would be fun to meet everyone and put faces to names. =)

Oh no. Thank you for picking that up, Guinevere! I should have sent you a PM or something over the weekend...
[quote name='El Gray']I was on the Southside this afternoon, and thought to check the Morrow store on Mt. Zion. It was quite a treasure trove. Untouched, and well-organized. I got:

Metroid Zero Mission (last one)
[/QUOTE]
Let me see if anyone I know needs one.

[quote name='guinaevere']El Gray, I found your Metriod Prime Zero Mission. (American dollars works great for me.)

NeoCisco, I've got (ps2) Gauntlet SS and Spidey. If you want to PM your TL, that'd be great.

Can I ask a silly question? As we're all fairly close, did y'all (not just Gray, Cisco and myself, but any of us A-Towners doing the CC trading) want to meet somewhere say, next Sunday night (most retailers should have off on Sunday nights, right?) to do a big ole face to face trade? If no one is interested, that's fine, but it'd be a lot easier to get done all at once, and it would be fun to meet everyone and put faces to names. =)[/quote]
That sounds like a pretty cool idea. Unfortunately, I'm housebound except for trips to Grady so I couldn't make it if it happens before say September or October. Anyways, does anyone have Sid Meiers Pirates, Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, Gun and Gauntlet Seven Sorrows (Trying to get all Xbox if possible)? I'm looking to buy as I can't bring myself to find anything to trade...I love to collect and keep for some reason. ;) If you have the following titles and want to take mercy on a fellow CAGer, PM me and lemme know, please? :)Thanks in advance!

Just a bit of FYI: The HWY 124 CC in Snellville was a goddamned treasure trove today. They had almost all the good GBA and DS titles, as well as a bunch of the more popular XB games (GTA:SA, DOA Ultimate, etc)...and multiple copies of them all.
Still no damn Drill Dozer (I still want that one!!), but I scored otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back