General Fighting Game Thread #48 Turbo - !quote 16 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MarkMan']I mentioned what it contains in #cagfight... if you want to know what it is? Maybe you should join #cagfight.

:)[/quote]

Put it on your website and get a million hits!

Er, but yeah, I really do want to know what's in the Premium Pack. :oops:

I think I'll just stick it with the normal edition for now. Now if there was something game changing or some sort of DLC included, I would go for it.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Just say it in the thread! Some of us can't get IRC to work properly, even after adjusting everything. >_>[/quote]

Try mIRC, it's the best.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Just say it in the thread! Some of us can't get IRC to work properly, even after adjusting everything. >_>[/quote]

chatzilla with firefox?

so i just bought a TE stick from gamestop thanks to SD. I'm really excited now. lol

I don't know if i should mod my mayflash that's on its way. I have a friend who I know was interested in one when i mentioned it to him last week so I'll probably do that. I'll mod it if he says no.

[quote name='gigan54']so i just bought a TE stick from gamestop thanks to SD. I'm really excited now. lol

I don't know if i should mod my mayflash that's on its way. I have a friend who I know was interested in one when i mentioned it to him last week so I'll probably do that. I'll mod it if he says no.[/QUOTE]

You don't mean the ones that were in stock earlier today, do you? If so... then that was a glitch and they don't actually have any. =\

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222254

[quote name='PhrostByte']Try mIRC, it's the best.[/quote]

[quote name='Furashu']chatzilla with firefox?[/quote]
Tried both, and still nothing. :bomb:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']everyone genna be on IRC late tonight?

I'm hoping to upload a low quality version of the finished film on a private youtube channel for everyone to watch.[/QUOTE]

People have constantly been in that chat since it started up. There is no 'time', just pop in!

[quote name='Mr. Beef']mirc. Chatzilla refuses to work for me.[/QUOTE]

Did you try this guide?

http://sdtekken.com/contact/irc/

Only thing you need to worry about is the servers and once you're connected to the right server just type in "/join #cagfight"

The one that site uses is the same server cagfight does.

I remember using mIRC in my Counter Strike days. Be hittin' up channels, lookin' for Scrims n' ringers. It was pretty fun stuff actually...

...and I don't remember how to work mIRC anymore :p

bakunyuu-huge-breasted-idolgallery-035.jpg

via MM request

It's blank just to torture those of us who aren't in the IRC, isn't it?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Like me.:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
1) GGs AxC. I forgot how tricky our Abel can be with those crossups that mysteriously turn into Supers/Ultras.

2) WTF is thaat hair, ReRo?

[quote name='Mr. Beef']1) GGs AxC. I forgot how tricky our Abel can be with those crossups that mysteriously turn into Supers/Ultras.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LostRoad']RR when is the vid going public?[/quote]

It might never go public sadly. Blame the fact that I'm submitting it for some video art exhibits here in miami and that online publicity is prohibited. Just let me know if you want to see it and i'll friend you on youtube to allow you to watch.

that goes for anyone else as well.

Strange Note: You can now launch SFIV from HOME

also, they are releasing costume parts for a Dan outfit sometime soon in HOME... might bite which is pretty sad.

Nah we haven't thrown down yet even though I got you on my friends list. We gotta fo sho, which means I gotta start playing it again!

Looking for a job right now is a PITA.

Just getting in RR, so I will pm you here or hit you up on live in a little bit once I get settled in, so I can check it out. Gotta make a you tube account also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back