GGT 104 bought MK today and will trade it towards some other shitty game tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chacrana

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Like Legend of Heroes 17: The Kingdom of Spirit Tales of the Mana Iris.

190190b.jpg

J/K. We ain't a buncha homos.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Gay[/QUOTE]

If you feel the need to toss words like "gay" around, you probably feel the need to toss salad, too.

[quote name='icebeast']How is there a picture of that game and yet no mention of TitS in the title?[/QUOTE]

Because you dumbfucks all bought Mortal Kombat instead!!!!

[quote name='Chacrana']Realistically, Thursday.[/QUOTE]

Now they're going to make it last that long just to spite you. I'm going to set a mental date.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Dude, this is probably the laggiest fighinting game I've ever played. EVER.[/QUOTE]

Coming from you, this is not a good sign.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Nope, never played either of those online, but I can compare to MvC3. It's like 4x the MvC3 lag.[/QUOTE]

Are you playing against people in Malaysia?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Are you playing against people in Malaysia?[/QUOTE]

Your connection against me was tolerable in MvC3, we should test it just to be sure.

EDIT: When fucking UPS drops it off.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Are you playing against people in Malaysia?[/QUOTE] New York is what the guy said.

[quote name='distgfx']Your connection against me was tolerable in MvC3, we should test it just to be sure.

EDIT: When fucking UPS drops it off.[/QUOTE]
I'd be glad to test it with you, I would like to know if it was just the people I was playing against or what.

I've played against 2 people so far, lag is horrible each time.

Portal 2 and Arcana Heart 3 today... I'm psyched. Although I probably will wait to start Portal 2 until I finish Singularity (hopefully this weekend); probably will boot up AH3 tomorrow night though.

Why is it I'm so tempted by the downloadable games I've missed all of a sudden?

Maybe because they are the kind of games I can actually play during these next few weeks?

Who knows?

Oh well. Goodnight, GGT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0QI9wHFnME

Everyone needs to watch this and post how awesome the music was.

Skrillex was at Coachella, so much fun live.

MK being laggy does not surprise me. Why? Not a single announcement about servers, etc. Fighting games need to region based for online. There needs to be dedicated servers and such.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Dude, if it has network issues, I'd probably return it. :3[/QUOTE]
I don't know if it's network issues yet, but I haven't played anyone without lag. :cry:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']7 pm est ^__^[/QUOTE]

my mail comes around 6 EST usually plus I dont mind the wait since I'll be at the hospital grabbing needles plus pulling an all nighter tonight putting people into a video game.

Hank, I need a full body pic of you though. So far I only have one beard in the game and it sucks.

[quote name='j-cart']Thanks for being a guinea pig for us. :D[/QUOTE]
You're all welcome. Hopefully they'll fix it somehow and we'll all be able to play it lag free. Because it is almost unplayable right now.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']IGN's review agreed with me about the online play.

Sucks to know that :([/QUOTE]

You can actually see it in gametrailer's review, that's baaaaaad.

EDIT: Ooooh, 1up's review:

That said, it's not absolutely perfect, as some of the connections were hit or miss for me. Some matches were perfectly smooth where I had no problems pulling off 10-15 hit combos, but others were fairly bad where it was difficult to even time a jumping attack properly. A few spotty matches did little to spoil the experience for me though, as the amount of smooth connections and the pure amount of different modes at my disposal more than made up for a couple of dropped combos due to lag.

http://www.1up.com/reviews/mortal-kombat-review?pager.offset=3

Icebeast changing confused me.

Also I ordered a Mortal Kombat TE off of BestBuy.com...I don't know why. (I'm going with oooh...shiny)

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Rolento - put me in!! I satisfy your beard need.[/QUOTE]

send me a full body photo. Its suppose to be of miami stereotypes so I don't know how you fit in but I'm not against anyone.

also the game mechanics are basically Test Your Might + Cock (Chicken) Fighting

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']send me a full body photo. Its suppose to be of miami stereotypes so I don't know how you fit in but I'm not against anyone.

also the game mechanics are basically Test Your Might + Cock (Chicken) Fighting[/QUOTE]

None of my Facebook ones work? If not I'll send one tomorrow.

[quote name='KingBroly']You can at least connect to matches in MK, can't you?[/QUOTE]

I would rather not if they're laggy.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Seriously, this fucking MK online is laggy.[/QUOTE]

It worked perfectly for me when a friend and I did tag team online.

Where is King of The Hill though? The online is kind of confusing.

EDIT: Also at my GS there was no tourney, but they did have free pizza and I won a $20 gift card in a drawing.

[quote name='distgfx']I would rather not if they're laggy.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you can connect to online matches in MK, that automatically puts it a step above MVC3.

Damn, this Streets of Rage Remake is EASILY the best and most comprehensive fan project I have ever seen. I can't even imagine how long it must have taken the people that made it.

[quote name='KingBroly']Well, if you can connect to online matches in MK, that automatically puts it a step above MVC3.[/QUOTE]

Good matchmaking means shit if the netcode itself sucks.

[quote name='distgfx']Good matchmaking means shit if the netcode itself sucks.[/QUOTE]

Well MVC3 has neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back